Welcome to College - Cover

Welcome to College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - College freshman Eric McKeon finds that campus life has a few surprises in store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

I slowly woke up. Jack's body was still entwined around mine. I can't really describe how it felt to have him lying next to me, but I felt safer than I had in a long time, probably since I'd realized I was gay. After a few minutes I felt Jack stir.

"You awake?" I asked.

"Mmmmph."

I stroked his back for a few minutes. Gradually, he woke up and looked at me.

"How was it?"

"Last night or now?"

"Both."

"Last night was incredible. I don't know about now ... I think I might be falling in love with you."

"I was kind of hoping you'd say that."

"Really?"

"I was nursing a crush on you since the day we met."

"How could you tell?"

"Once you've been with a few guys, you learn to tell the difference between love and lust. You know how it was different with me and the other guys you've had crushes on?"

"Yeah."

"That's the difference." He kissed me.

"So how's that going to work with the frat? If we're supposed to be fucking all those other guys how are we going to have a relationship?"

"From what my brother said a lot of guys make it work. It's pretty easy if you're not jealous." I thought about the other guys who'd pledged, and realized that, while I didn't have the same emotional connection that I was developing with Jack, I really wanted to get to know them in the biblical sense.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not jealous."

"Yeah, I guess the selection process tends to weed out the monogamous types." We both laughed and kissed again.

"Do you want to get breakfast?" I asked.

"I think we're going to end up being invited to breakfast, actually."

Sure enough, after we'd cuddled each other for about an hour, there was a knock on the door. Jack got up to answer it, not even bothering to cover his nudity. Jorge and Willie filed in, they were both wearing backpacks.

Jorge kissed me on the lips. "So we're going to take you guys over to the house for breakfast, but first, we'd like to talk a little bit more about the initiation process."

"You probably know something about it," Willie said to Jack.

He grinned "I heard you get gang-banged!"

"That's right," Jorge said, "we pick one pledge each night of the initiation period, which in our chapter lasts exactly a week, and all the brothers fuck them."

I did the math in my head. That was 21 guys!

"Are you guys virgins?" Willie asked. I nodded and Jack shook his head. "That's about what I'd expected. Anyway, even if you are experienced, 21 guys is a lot, so we brought some tools for you to practice with."

They both pulled dildos, condoms and lubricant out of the backpacks and handed them to us.

"These are for you guys to practice with," Jorge explained, "and you'll probably want to take them with you to breakfast."

Intrigued, we dressed, put our new toys in our backpacks, and followed them back to the frat house. When we got there, the rest of our pledge class was already there. It looked like they were getting the same stuff we'd gotten in our room.

Jorge turned to me, "When everyone's ready we're going to have you line up and go through the coat room."

"You guys have a coat room?"

"Well, coats, pants, shoes, underwear, you get the idea."

I did get the idea and licked my lips as I waited for everyone else to finish. Then we all lined up and proceeded to the coat room, where we stripped completely naked, leaving our clothes in bins that had conveniently been provided for us. We proceeded into the main room. The rest of the fraternity was waiting for us, stark naked, along with piles of waffles, eggs, and bacon. We all tucked in while Mike gave another speech.

He mainly talked about the history of Beta Gamma Lambda, which was founded by a group of gay students at Harvard in 1840 as a way to meet in secret without anyone suspecting what they were doing. Over time it evolved into a fraternity that was secretly composed exclusively of gay and bisexual men, and dedicated to allowing its members to form relationships disguised as fraternity 'brotherhood.' The most interesting part was the conclusion.

"As you've already been told, the second phase of your initiation involves getting fucked by all 21 of the brothers, so you'll all need practice taking a dick. After you've finished eating, get a partner to practice with, and we'll need one group of three. The brothers will show you to a room to practice in."

After we finished eating, Jack and I paired up, as did Max and David. Raj, Marvin, and Anthony made up the threesome. Jorge showed us upstairs to his room.

"Alright, we're going to leave you guys in here until noon," he said, "then we'll break for lunch and you'll switch partners. Got it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.