My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 35: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Night)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Night) - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Gretchen had a smirk on her face during the entire drive home, mainly due to the way her slave kept twitching in the seat beside her. Of course, Gretchen was the cause of the twitching as she nearly always had a hand on Nina, alternating between pulling and twisting her nipples and sliding a finger into her very wet pussy. Nina’s clit got its own share of attention, usually at a red light so that Gretchen could spend more time harassing the little nub.

As they pulled into Gretchen’s driveway Nina was moaning in the back of her throat and practically vibrating with the need to come. Gretchen chuckled softly, both at the state of her slave and at seeing a cute young girl sitting on her front steps. “Well, well slut. It appears that we are going to have a little fun after all. It looks like your little toy is here.”

Nina looked out the side window, then turned to Gretchen and said, “I’m almost surprised she’s here, Mistress. I gave her a hint of what would happen to her if she came back.”

“Oh, really? Tried to scare her off?”

“Well, I rubbed her clit a little and told her I’d shave her bare if she came back. I also told her I’d lick her until she screamed. She said she’d never been with another woman.”

“Ah, a real virgin. This could be really interesting.” She turned to face Nina and cupped one of her breasts in a hand. As she squeezed it she said, “Why don’t you take the lead with her?”

“Mistress? I’m not quite sure what you mean.”

“Take charge. The same way I did with you. After all, you’re the one that molested her and it looks like she’s here for more.”

“You want me to be the Mistress? I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Well, now’s the time to find out. If you can’t do it you know that I can, but I might scare the girl and we’d lose the chance to play with some virgin pussy. Besides, a lot of slaves also have a bit of a dominant streak in them. Most of the time they’re submissive, but on occasion, and with the right person, they tend to dominate.”

“Kind of like the way you say you’re submissive toward men, but dominant toward women?”

“Exactly. And I know that you know the last part.” She gave Nina’s breast another firm squeeze as she spoke, and Nina grinned ruefully at the words, and the manipulation of her breast.

“Yes, Mistress.” She looked out the window at the young girl, whose name she had just remembered. “By the way, her name is Jill, although I guess it’s about to become ‘Slave‘, at least to me.”

“That’s the way to think of her. Now, let’s go have some fun.”

Jill actually had a sort of worried expression on her face as Nina and Gretchen approached her. She hadn’t expected to wait very long after the car had pulled up, but her concerns started to fade as Nina approached with a smile on her face. She might have been more worried had she known that the look was somewhat predatory in nature. She was nervous about what was about to happen, but she had been horny since she had made the pizza delivery and had been groped by the beautiful naked woman.

That beautiful woman was now walking up to her, and she was still pretty much naked except for a few leather straps presenting her breasts and her pubic area. Jill certainly didn’t expect to be wrapped up in a warm hug, especially by a nearly naked woman. She didn’t know what to do with her hands and certainly couldn’t say anything when Nina leaned back and looked into her eyes, then pulled her head forward to lock lips in a deep kiss. When Nina’s tongue forced its way into her mouth she responded automatically with her own tongue against the invader. The two women stayed like that for a long moment, not noticing Gretchen’s smirk as she walked past them to unlock and open the door.

Nina finally broke the kiss, leaving Jill breathless. She ran her hands through Jill’s hair and smiled at her. “I’m so glad you came back. We’re going to have so much fun. Okay?”

Jill couldn’t get her mouth to form words, so she smiled and nodded. Nina slid an arm around her waist, running her hand over her firm belly. When the hand slid up under her breast and cupped it through her t-shirt and bra she sucked in a breath. Nina acted like she hadn’t noticed the reaction, but a secret little smile started to form at the corners of her mouth.

Nina guided Jill through the open door and kicked it closed behind her. She stopped in the entryway and exerted a little pressure to turn Jill to face her. “Before we get started, there are a few rules to remember. Listen carefully, because if you forget you might get punished.”

“P-punished?” The quiver in her voice made Nina soften her gaze a little and she reached out to tuck a lock of hair behind Jill’s left ear.

“Nothing really bad, unless you do something really bad. You might get spanked. That’s about the worst thing.”

“Sp-spanked?”

“Yep. It’s not so bad. Sometimes a spanking can even be enjoyable.”

“Huh?”

Nina grinned at her. She leaned in close, breathing into one of Jill’s ears as she continued her explanation in a low, breathy voice. “Think of it this way. The spanking part hurts, but after every few slaps the hand that’s spanking you rubs over your red bum, and one or two fingers slip down to play with your wet little slit. Sometimes the fingers slide all the way in, really slowly. And every now and then one of those fingers rubs over your hot little clitty.” As she spoke, Nina slid a hand down over one of Jill’s firm breasts, then down to her belly, finally coming to rest on Jill’s mound. She finished her explanation with a light press on that mound.

When she felt the pressure on her most sensitive area, Jill couldn’t help the moan that escaped from her mouth. The feel of Nina’s tongue laving her ear made her arousal that much stronger and she moaned again, then clutched at Nina with both of her hands. Nina grinned to herself, then slid her hand a little lower until she was cupping Jill’s pussy through her shorts. A little upward pressure and Jill moaned again.

Nina moved back, noting the heavy-lidded look that Jill gave her, and thinking to herself that the rest of this seduction was pretty much a foregone conclusion. She squeezed Jill’s pussy once more, then moved her hand up to cover a breast and pressed firmly on it to make sure that Jill could feel the presence.

As she rubbed the breast she said, “Now, the rules. The first one, and it’s by far the most important. In this house, slaves are not allowed to wear any clothes.”

“Uh, does that mean... ?”

Nina squeezed the breast in her hand much more firmly. “Yes, that’s exactly what it means. We need to get you out of these clothes. Right away.” She moved her hands to the hem of Jill’s t-shirt and started pulling it upward. She didn’t move it quickly, waiting to see if Jill tried to stop her. Jill’s belly appeared, and then the lower part of her bra. She hadn’t reacted in any way; in fact, she seemed almost frozen.

Nina thought that Jill might be scared stiff, so she decided to push things a little. “Lift your arms, little one.” She kept pulling upward, but Jill still hadn’t reacted. She stopped with her hands in Jill’s armpits and leaned in a little closer. “You need to either help me with these clothes, or I will have to pull them off. If I have to do that, you may not get them back when it’s time to leave.”

“I-I’m a little scared. What’s going to happen to me?”

Nina let go of the t-shirt and cupped Jill’s face in her hands. “What’s going to happen is that we’re all going to have sex. We’re all going to play with each other’s bodies, and we’re all going to come a lot.” She moved her hands to cup Jill’s breasts and continued, “We’re going to play with these wonderful tits and we’re going to do some really neat things to your pussy. If you misbehave you might get your ass spanked. If you play along you might even get to have your pussy licked by some very experienced tongues.” Nina squeezed both of Jill’s breasts quite firmly and winked at her. “You’re also going to get some top-notch training in how to eat pussy.” Another firm squeeze of Jill’s breasts. “Remember that I told you what I was going to do if you came back, and you came here of your own accord. You must want to learn about all of these things “Now, do I get to see these fine tits up close, or do I push you out the door without your clothes?”

Gretchen had been watching from the background, waiting to see how Nina handled the recalcitrant young girl. As Jill’s arms slowly started to rise, Gretchen smiled to herself and thought that the evening might not turn out so badly after all. The girl was obviously a virgin to these kinds of activities, and she was very young, just barely over legal age. Gretchen was looking forward to tasting her young pussy and feeling the girl’s tongue working over her own greedy vulva.

Jill still seemed frozen in place so Nina decided to change her tactics. She reached around to Jill’s back and popped the hooks on her bra, then moved her hands under the bra to cup the now naked breasts. She resumed her firm massage, then moved to grip both of Jill’s nipples. When Jill still hadn’t reacted, Nina pursed her lips, then clamped both nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

Jill suddenly jerked out of her fugue. “Ow! Ow, ow, ow! That hurts. What the hell are you doing?”

“Well, I finally got your attention. Now, if you take your shirt off, I’ll let go of these nips. If not, I can always make them hurt even more.” She gave both nipples a little twist to illustrate her point. “So, what’s it going to be?”

Jill quickly grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Nina was still holding her nipples hostage, so Jill decided that her best action was to pull her bra down her arms and toss it aside. She stared into Nina’s eyes, a look of fear obvious in her expression. “Can you let go of my nipples, now? You’re hurting me.”

“You’ve still got your shorts on. Let’s see the rest.”

Jill popped the snap and ran the zipper down, then started pushing her shorts over her hips. Nina finally released the tortured nubs to give Jill room to get the rest of her clothes off. As her shorts came down, Nina slipped her hands over Jill’s hips to push her panties down along with the shorts. She held her hips as Jill toed her sneakers off and stepped out of her shorts and panties.

When she was completely naked she looked up at Nina, unsure of what to do next. In response, Nina stepped closer and wrapped an arm around Jill’s waist, pulling her in close. She tucked some of Jill’s hair behind her ears, then pulled her head in for a kiss. Her tongue speared into Jill’s mouth while her hand moved down the young girl’s body, cupping and squeezing a breast, then sliding over her belly and through her abundant bush. Nina’s middle finger wormed its way between Jill’s labia and dipped into her opening, then slid upwards until Nina could feel the bump of Jill’s clitoris.

As she rubbed her finger back and forth over the rampant little bud, she pulled back from the kiss and breathily asked, “Now, isn’t that better? Wouldn’t you like to have me playing with your pussy rather than clamping your little nips?”

Jill’s response was a deep moan at the sensation emanating from her clit, and another even louder moan when Nina moved to push two fingers all the way into her pussy. Nina brought her other hand up to cup Jill’s chin, lifting it until their eyes were locked. “Do you like that? Do you like the way I’m playing with this wet little puss of yours?”

“O-oh!” Nina’s fingers were moving in and out, and her thumb was rubbing back and forth on Jill’s clit. The girl’s breathing was ragged and she suddenly grabbed Nina’s shoulders for support.

“Wanna come? Is that what you want? Want me to make you come on my hand?”

“O-oh ... please. Don’t stop. Feels so good.”

“Oh, you think I should make you come.”

Another drawn out moan. “Please. Please. O-oh.”

“There’s something you have to do before you get to come. Are you ready to do that?”

“Please. Don’t stop.”

Nina moved to sit in a chair, pulling Jill along by the fingers in her pussy and a hand on her hip. She eased Jill down to her knees, then pulled her fingers out of the girl’s depths and cupped a hand behind her head, pulling her forward for a kiss.

“Oh. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop. I’m so close.”

“You’ll get to come. I promise. But first, you have to do something. First, you have to give me a long, deep kiss.” Nina leaned back in the chair and spread her legs wide open. She used her hands to guide Jill’s head into place and pulled it forward until she felt the girl’s lips touch her labia. “Show me how much you want to come. Lick my pussy. Make it good for me and then it will be your turn.”

For a moment, nothing happened, even though Nina used her hands to move Jill’s head around. She painted her labia over Jill’s lips, coating them in her juices. She was about to warn Jill that her nipples might suffer again, or that she was going to get spanked, when she felt the first, tentative touch of Jill’s tongue on her sex. She waited for a few seconds to see if there would be more, and then she suddenly felt the girl’s tongue press very firmly into her folds, licking her along the full line of her slit.

“Yeah, that’s it, baby. Do me just like that. Lick me all over and don’t forget my clit. Make sure you suck it really well! Do me the way you like it. Pretend you’re doing yourself.” Just to make sure, Nina still held Jill’s head in place, but not as firmly since the girl seemed to be doing just what Nina wanted. She was relaxing into the sensations coming from her pussy when she felt two arms wrapping around her from behind and two hands firmly grabbing her breasts. She smiled as the hands started pulling and rolling her nipples and she leaned her head back to look at her Mistress.

Gretchen had taken her clothes off and returned to check on her slave’s progress. She leaned down to give Nina a deep kiss as she worked her tits and observed the young girl between her legs. “So, does she have any potential? How’s her tongue?”

Nina grinned up at her as she adjusted Jill’s head a little. “She’s pretty green, but she might be a fast learner, especially once she gets a few lessons.”

“Well, you made me come the first time you licked my pussy. Let’s see if she can do the same for you.”

Just then Nina moaned as Jill had finally found her clit and was flicking the tip of her tongue across it. She closed her eyes for a moment, reveling in the sensations coming from her pussy. She could feel Jill’s hands coming up to her thighs, pushing them further open as the girl started to get into giving Nina the pleasure she wanted.

She heard Gretchen chuckling softly in her ear and opened her eyes, turning to face her. “Am I actually allowed to come, if she can get me there?”

“Well, so far you’ve done all the work, so I think I could see my way clear to letting you reap some of the benefits.”

Nina was about to make a sarcastic remark but thought better of it at the last instant, partly because Jill had started sucking on her clit and sliding a finger into her opening. Nina could feel the first tendrils of an orgasm building. “Oh, yeah! Just like that! Don’t stop. Whatever you do, don’t stop!” She pulled Jill’s head in tighter just as Gretchen leaned forward and tipped Nina’s head back for a kiss. She speared her tongue deeply into her slave’s mouth, feeling her moan as the orgasm started building. She mauled Nina’s breasts, adding to the nerve impulses from her groin.

The orgasm finally exploded on Nina, clenching her muscles, forcing a huge groan from her mouth to Gretchen’s mouth and rippling her abdominals in tremors. She kept a death grip on Jill’s head, letting the girl know not to stop what she was doing, forcing her mouth to stay on Nina’s pussy, and especially her clit. Jill’s tongue work stretched the orgasm into a rolling wave that went from one end of Nina’s body to the other. It was unlike most of the orgasms she had experienced at the hands and tongue of another woman, and she reveled in its effect on her body.

As Gretchen pulled back from the deep soul kiss Nina finally relaxed her hold on Jill’s head and let her sit up. She grinned down at the young girl. “You might actually have a future as a slave. You seem to be learning how to eat pussy pretty quickly. Or have you done that before?”

Jill shook her head as she wiped her mouth. “No, I’ve never done anything like that. I’ve only ever had sex about three times, and never with a woman.”

Nina smiled at her and said, “Ah, an almost virgin. I’ll bet that my Mistress knows a lot of women who would like to play with you. Maybe we should take you out and introduce to a few of them.” Nina could see a look of fear on the girl’s face and decided to take a little pity on her. She ran a hand through Jill’s hair and said, “Not to worry. We’re not going anywhere tonight, so the only pussies you’ll be getting to know will belong to me and my Mistress, and we’ll be getting to know yours.” She pulled Jill’s head toward her and kissed the girl on the lips.

As she pulled back, Nina said, “That reminds me ... I promised you that you’d get to come, but we have to take care of something first.” She stood up and held out a hand to Jill, then pulled her to her feet. She took a moment to admire the girl’s body, rubbing a hand over her belly and moving it up to cup one of her breasts. “Damn, you sure would make a few people’s juices run.” She pulled Jill along behind her into the bathroom and spread a towel on the counter. “Up you go. We’ve got some barbering to do.”

A questioning look crossed Jill’s features. “You really meant it when you said you’d shave me bald? Do you have to do that?”

Nina was going through the cabinets in the bathroom and arranging supplies on the counter. “You better believe it.” She stood directly in front of Jill and spread her legs, tilting her pelvis forward. “Don’t you see how I am? That’s the way slaves have to be.” She took one of Jill’s hands in her own and moved it over her mound, then down to cup her pussy. “See how smooth it is? It makes it more sensitive, and it makes it really easy to see if you’re wet, or turned on.” She leaned forward to give Jill a quick kiss on the nose. “Trust me, you’ll love it, and it feels really good when someone licks you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.