My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 34: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Evening)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Evening) - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Back at Gretchen’s they carried in all the bags. Nina was about to start unpacking when Gretchen looked at her and asked, “Forgetting something?”

Puzzled, Nina asked, “Did I leave something in the car?”

“No, but what are slaves supposed to be in this house?”

“Uh ... oh, damn. They’re supposed to be naked. I’m sorry Mistress.” Nina’s clothes came off quickly, since there wasn’t much of them. “Do I need to submit myself for punishment, Mistress?”

“I’ll chalk it up to being too excited about your new clothes. And speaking of that, let’s get these put away.”

When they had unpacked all of the bags and stored the clothes, Gretchen said, “I think I’d like to go to the gay bar tonight, because it’s leather night. It can get a little wild, but it’s usually a lot of fun as well. We’ll have to find something appropriate for you to wear, but I don’t think it will be a big problem. Sound good to you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“With that out of the way, why don’t we order pizza for supper? That will make it fairly quick, and then we can get dressed and head for the bar.”

“Pizza will be fine, Mistress.”

Gretchen made the call, using one of the local pizza shops. About half an hour later, the doorbell rang, and with a glint in her eye, she handed Nina a twenty dollar bill, and said, “That’ll be the pizza. Here’s the money to pay for it.”

Nina eyed her for a second, then took the money. “And I suppose I’m the tip, am I?”

“That’s up to you.”

Nina went to the door, took a deep breath, and swung it wide open. To her surprise, a very pretty young girl stood there with a pizza box in her hands. She looked to be no more than eighteen. “Hi, here’s your piz...” The girl’s jaw dropped as she realized that Nina was totally naked, and the pizza box started to fall out of her hands. Nina made a diving catch for it, and caught it in mid-air, then turned to set it aside on a small table in the hall.

Nina turned back to the pizza girl, who was frozen in the same pose, mouth open and eyes wide, staring. She stopped for a second to give the girl a chance to see everything, then moved in closer, and put a hand behind the girl’s head. “If you keep your mouth open like that, then I may have to put something in it.” She leaned in and kissed the girl deeply, running her tongue into the girl’s open mouth. A breathy moan came out of the girl’s mouth and moved past Nina’s lips.

Nina stepped back, and brought her other hand up to the girl’s chest, squeezing one of her breasts through her bra and t-shirt. The breast was quite large and felt very firm. “Hmmm ... nice. I’d like to play with these. Here, feel mine.” Nina took one of the girl’s hands in hers, and lifted it to her breast, helping the fingers close around it. The girl’s eyes followed Nina’s hand, and she stared at her hand on Nina’s breast, but still hadn’t made a sound. “What’s your name, honey?”

“J-Jill. My name’s Jill.”

“Hi, Jill. I’m Nina. Would you like to play with me? Have you ever been with a woman?”

“Y-yes ... N-no ... I’ve never been with a woman.”

“But you think you’d like to?”

“Y-Y-You’re g-gorgeous.”

“Thank you. Tell you what ... I have to go out for a while tonight, and you’re working. What time does your shift end?”

“I’m usually off around midnight, unless there’s a bunch of late deliveries.”

“Great. If you want to play with me, come over after your shift ends, and we’ll see what kinds of fun we can have. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“I hope to see you ... oh, I almost forgot, I still owe you the money for the pizza.” Nina grabbed the waistband of the girl’s shorts, and pulled her close, then slid her other hand, with the money, along Jill’s belly, and down into her shorts and panties. She felt an abundance of pubic hair and kept her hand moving until her middle finger had slid into the girl’s slit. Jill was very wet, and Nina rubbed her finger back and forth over her clit. Jill moaned at the sudden contact. “If you come over later, I’m going to shave you bare and lick you all over your pussy until you scream when you come.”

Nina could feel Jill shuddering at the thought, and withdrew her hand from the girl’s shorts, leaving the money behind. She took Jill’s hand, and moved it to her own slit, pushing Jill’s middle finger into her own opening, and getting it slick with her juices. After a moment, she pulled the finger free, then smeared the wetness along Jill’s upper lip, and pushed the finger into Jill’s mouth. “Now you know what I taste like, and for the rest of the night you’ll smell me every time you take a breath.” She kissed Jill quickly. “I hope you come back. I think we’ll have lots of fun together.”

“Okay. ‘Bye.” Jill slowly turned and headed toward her car, turning once to look back and see Nina watching her, nakedly framed in the doorway. In a moment, Nina closed the door and, and Jill wasn’t sure if it had really happened, then she felt something that seemed to be inside her panties. As she reached the car, she moved close to the door so that no one could see anything, and slipped a hand into her shorts and panties. She could feel something there, and when she pulled it out, saw that it was a twenty dollar bill. She smiled slightly, knowing that the episode had really happened, and nervously decided to come back later that night to see the mysterious naked woman.

As Nina stepped lightly into the kitchen, with an enigmatic smile on her face, and carrying the pizza, Gretchen looked at her. “That certainly took long enough. Did you blow him or something?” Without saying a word, Nina handed the pizza box to Gretchen, then put the finger that had been in Jill’s pussy between Gretchen’s lips, pushing it into her mouth. She felt Gretchen’s tongue swirl around the finger, licking it clean.

After a moment, she withdrew it. “What do you think?”

“As a connoisseur, I’d say young, not more than twenty, likely still a teenager. Cute?”

“Gorgeous. Slim build but curvy, big tits, pretty face, long hair, good legs. I invited her to come back and play when her shift is over, which should be sometime after midnight.”

“Giving us plenty of time to go to the leather party at the bar ... not bad, slut. We party, then have a nightcap back at home. I might make a slave out of you yet.”


When their fast-food supper was over, Gretchen looked at Nina and said, “Well, slut, time to get ready for tonight. Our outfits are in the bedroom.” Nina followed Gretchen into the bedroom where she saw a collection of leather pieces on the bed. The first items to go on were a pair of leather sandals whose straps wound around Nina’s calves. Gretchen bent and picked up what looked like little more than a harness of some sort, and motioned Nina to the middle of the room. She started wrapping the collection of straps around her.

The first piece was sort of a thin belt that went around her waist and sat low on her hips, with a couple of straps hanging from it. Next was a strap that circled her ribs, just below her breasts. Other straps were hanging from this one, but Gretchen ignored them for a moment. The next piece she picked up was obviously a collar, made from a thick piece of leather, and festooned with a number of rings. She removed Nina’s decorative collar, setting it aside, then placed the leather collar around her neck, buckling it in place.

Grabbing the straps that were hanging below Nina’s breasts, Gretchen fastened them to various rings on the collar, then stepped back to judge the effect. From the front, it looked like Nina was wearing a bra, except that there was nothing actually covering her breasts. Each breast jutted through a triangular set of straps; the side straps then joined into a single strap that fastened to the collar. Her breasts were prominently displayed and completely accessible to anyone.

Before Gretchen dealt with the lower straps, she turned Nina around, and had her bend over. She picked up a tube of lubricant, and used it to smear some lube around Nina’s anal ring, then inserted a finger into the orifice, pushing deep and eliciting a moan from Nina as she moved the finger in and out.

She picked up a thin butt plug, and positioned it at Nina’s rear pucker. “I know we haven’t done much in the way of anal training, and you may find this a little uncomfortable, but it’s for your own protection. With the crowd that will be there tonight, if you don’t have something in your ass, then someone is liable to stuff it on general principle. I would rather see you deal with a small plug than to suddenly get a foot-long monster shoved in, and possibly do some serious damage.” As she spoke, Gretchen exerted steady pressure on the tip of the plug, and watched as it slowly moved into Nina’s bowels, finally seating itself as the widest point passed, and the narrow neck snapped into place. She twisted it and pulled it in and out a little to make sure it was properly in place, then gave Nina a slap on one cheek and picked up a towel to clean her hand.

“Walk around a little to get the feel of it. You will likely find it ... interesting.”

Nina took a few steps around the room, then paused and twisted back and forth at the waist. She bent over again, then straightened, and dropped into a squat before standing up and walking back to stand in front of Gretchen. “It certainly does feel weird, because it moves around every time I do anything. I’ve never felt anything like it.”

“Does it hurt, or is it uncomfortable?”

“No ... if I have to admit it, it actually seems to be turning me on a little ... it’s almost like I’m getting touched way down deep inside, but without any external stimulation.”

Gretchen smiled. “There may be some hope for you yet. Think of this as one more step out of that cave you grew up in. We may even have to try giving you an ass-fucking one of these days.” She laughed at Nina’s expression, then went on, “As I said, for tonight it’s more for your protection. Without it, someone is just likely to bend you over and give you that ass-fucking. With the plug in place, they may still bend you over, but you’ll get fucked in a place that can handle a foot-long dildo.”

Nina glanced sharply at Gretchen. “So you’re telling me that I can expect to get fucked by a total stranger tonight? Just how wild is it likely to get?”

“Oh you’ll definitely get fucked by someone you’ve never met; that’s what happens at these kinds of events. It won’t turn into an all-out orgy, but it can get pretty raunchy. I can’t see you being made to pull a train, but you will likely have lots of hands on you, and you can bet that you’ll get to taste a few pussies before the night is out. I’ll be there to keep my eye on you, so you won’t get hurt, but this is part of that lifestyle you’ve been curious about. It’s not all sweet loving and tender kisses; some nights the bitch needs to get out, and party with her hair down. On leather nights, all slaves are considered fair game, so I can’t keep you to myself—I have to share you around.”

Nina closed her eyes and swallowed hard, a slight shudder moving over her body. Gretchen could see some of the fear that seemed to be going through her, and she stepped in to give her a hug. “You need to do this, both for yourself, and for me. For this weekend, you’re my slave, and seeing someone else using you is part of that lifestyle. You’ve already been used by other people; last night you were made to come any number of times in front of other people, and then you even sucked a stranger’s cock in front of a hundred people. Tonight will be noisier, and definitely rowdier, but otherwise no different from anything else you’ve already done. Personally, I think it will be a lot of fun.”

As Gretchen stepped back from the embrace, Nina opened her eyes and smirked, “Says the person who’ll be having a good time while I get passed around like a party favour.”

Gretchen grinned back at her. “That reminds me ... I need to make sure I’ve got a crop or a quirt with me in case you get out of line. You may need a little lesson while we’re there.”

Nina lowered her eyes. “Yes, Mistress. As you wish, Mistress.”

“Now, that sounds like the right attitude. Let’s finish getting you ready.” Gretchen took the strap hanging from Nina’s waist belt, and pulled it between her legs. Like the straps around her breasts, this one was also shaped like a triangle, lying along the sides of her pussy, then coming together in a single strap that bisected her buttocks and lay in the crease like a thong. She spread the cheeks of Nina’s rear to ensure that the strap settled deeply between them, then attached it to the back of the belt, snugging it up. Nina’s pussy was now framed in leather, but like her breasts, totally exposed and accessible. The only part of her anatomy actually covered by anything was her rear passage, with the strap now forcing the butt plug even deeper into her. Gretchen noted that Nina’s tattoo was now nicely framed by the leather.

Gretchen knelt in front of Nina to attach cuffs to both of her ankles, linking them with a short length of chain. She stood and cuffed both of Nina’s wrists, then moved behind her. Pulling Nina’s hands back, she linked the wrist cuffs with a clip, then fastened her wrists to the chain between her ankles, using a longer piece of chain and a couple more clips. Nina was now fully secured and unable to prevent any use of her body, but she could be let loose in seconds with only a couple of clips needing to be undone.

Gretchen moved around in front of her, and stepped back to admire her work. She looked Nina up and down, and smiled at the beauty displayed before her. “I am almost tempted to just stay home, with you trussed like that, and just ravage you to my heart’s content.”

She stepped up to Nina and put a finger through the ring at the front of her collar, pulling her in until they were practically nose to nose. Her other hand descended to Nina’s available pussy, and insinuated a finger between the folds, rubbing firmly over her clitoris. “But then, what kind of mistress would I be to not let others partake of this feast? Picture yourself, slut, on your knees in the middle of a circle of women, going from one pussy to the next, licking for all you’re worth, trying your damnedest to make these women come so they’ll leave you alone. You’ve got clamps on your nipples and someone keeps tightening them, and someone else keeps paddling your ass, and you’re so horny you could scream, and no one will let you come...”

Gretchen attacked her mouth, devouring her hungrily, her tongue probing deeply in search of Nina’s tongue, fencing with it while her fingers never stopped moving over Nina’s clit. She could hear the moans deep in Nina’s throat, knowing that Nina was climbing toward a climax even as her fear was being stoked by Gretchen’s description of the evening’s possible activities. She worked her pussy even more firmly for a minute, feeling Nina’s hips begin to move back and forth toward her hand, then she suddenly stopped and stepped back, breaking all contact with her lovely slave.

Nina’s eyes were closed, deeply into her arousal, swaying with the motions of her hips. She finally realized that Gretchen was no longer there, and her eyes snapped open, finding Gretchen’s face. “O‑o‑h‑h Mistress...”

“I know, little slut ... you want to come. I’d love to give it to you, but you need to be on edge. Right now, you are beautiful. You are wrapped in leather and presented for use ... your pussy is open and wet and ready ... your nipples are hard and offered up for touch ... your lips are wet and open, and your eyes are smoky with desire. I want to take you and love you and fuck you hard ... but tonight isn’t just for me. You need to be used hard and passed around ... you need to know what that is like. After all, when we come home tonight, you’ve arranged for a dessert for us, so someone else will be getting passed around, at least between you and me.”

Gretchen looked longingly once more at Nina, pursing her lips to blow a kiss. She turned to the bed to start getting dressed. First she donned a pair of tall skin-tight leather boots, zipping them up from her ankles to mid-thigh. The heels raised her height by four inches, so she now looked down on Nina. Next came a wraparound black leather miniskirt that rode low on her hips and ended not far below the tops of her thighs. The next piece was also black and leather, this time a halter that held her firm breasts up but barely covered them. Her sole accessory was her quirt, coiled and stuck into the top of one boot.

When she was finished, Gretchen stood in front of Nina, legs spread and hands on her hips, staring at her slave. Nina looked into her eyes for a fleeting moment, then dropped to her knees, head bowed. The vision of Gretchen in black leather had affected her in a visceral way. “Mistress, I am yours to command.”

Gretchen stepped up to her, the hem of her leather skirt at the level of Nina’s forehead. She said nothing, nor did she even look down at her slave. A moment later, Nina’s head lifted and she leaned forward, her nose parting the folds of the skirt, and her tongue coming out to caress Gretchen’s pussy. She licked along the line of her slit, tapping at her entrance and then targeting the hidden clit. She pressed forward to increase the pressure as best she could, but not having the use of her hands was limiting her.

After a few more swipes, Gretchen grabbed her head and pulled her in tightly to her groin, breathing raggedly as her slave’s tongue worked at her clitoris. She wasn’t seeking an orgasm, but did want to be on the edge, her arousal heightened. Just before releasing Nina’s head and breaking contact, she pulled the slave’s face in tighter, rubbing her wet folds over her lips and nose, ensuring that Nina’s senses would be filled with her scent for at least the first part of the evening.

She stepped back, a little unsteadily, then turned and picked up a chain leash to complete Nina’s outfit. After clipping it to the front of Nina’s collar, she helped her stand, and started for the garage, towing Nina behind her. In the car, she buckled Nina’s seatbelt, pausing to tweak her nipples and slip a finger into her steaming pussy.

As they drove to the club, Gretchen indulged in her favourite driving pastime, namely playing with Nina’s near-naked body at every red light. By the time they reached the club, Nina was so close to an orgasm that she was biting her lip in frustration, while Gretchen simply kept up a light conversation about minor things. After parking the car, Gretchen came around to the passenger side, and released Nina’s seatbelt. Before Nina could stand, Gretchen claimed her breasts, massaging them and squeezing her nipples. She pulled Nina toward her for a deep kiss, then stepped back slightly.

“I know you’re nervous, maybe even scared. I won’t say that nothing will happen to you that you don’t like, but I know that nothing harmful will happen. It will be rowdy, and you will get used, but do your best to relax, and remember that I will be there and that I love you. You will also have to remember that tonight you are a slave, and as a slave you have no say in what happens. If someone wants to fuck you, you will get fucked. If someone wants your tongue, then you will be licking something or someone, no questions asked.” She lifted a hand to caress the side of Nina’s face. “Are you with me, slut?”

Nina locked eyes with Gretchen, seeing only caring and love in return. She nodded her head, the lifted it proudly and said, “Yes, Mistress. I am yours to use, and to be used. I accept whatever will happen to me.” She paused for a moment. “Mistress, will I be permitted to come this evening, or must I ask permission?”

Gretchen laughed a little, and reached for Nina’s pussy once more. As she slowly rubbed a finger over the rampant clitoris, she replied. “Ahh, are we a little on edge my sweet slut?” At Nina’s answering nod, she continued, “Good. I want you wet and horny and I want everyone to see that. Your body is on display, and your little pussy is being shown to everyone ... and yes, you may come tonight, without my permission. After all, I may not be there to see those orgasms. If somebody does something to you that makes you come, then feel free to enjoy it. I’m sure that I’ll get enough myself to satisfy me.”

Gretchen locked the car and took Nina’s leash in her hands, leading them toward the club. As they waited for the inner door to unlock, they could already hear the pounding of loud music, and the noise of what sounded like a large number of people. Once the inner door had opened, a wall of noise enveloped them, and it took a moment to adjust to the sound, and to work through the crowd toward the middle of the action.

The two of them rubbed into and bumped against a number of bodies on the way to the centre of the action, and Nina felt many hands moving over her exposed flesh. Her ass was squeezed and even slapped a number of times, and each of her breasts was grabbed and squeezed more than once. As they moved through the crowd, she could see that the waitresses were wearing leather loincloths and halter tops, leaving most of their bodies on display. She could also see several of them being groped and fondled by various other patrons.

Everywhere she looked she saw leather outfits, with very severe versions on those she assumed were mistresses, and minimalist versions on those who were obviously slaves. Many of the slaves were bound or chained as she was, and several of them were nearly naked. All around her, people were drinking and laughing and loudly greeting each other. Hands were moving over all of the exposed flesh on display, and she could see several slaves already on their knees, each with their face in someone’s crotch. One slave was bent over at the waist with her hands on her knees, and a Mistress behind her was slowly fucking her with what seemed to be a very large strap-on. At the same time, the Mistress was talking to someone beside her, and acting as if she weren’t in the midst of having sex.

Gretchen moved behind her, and wrapped her arms around her, sliding them up to cup her breasts. In Nina’s ear she said, “Looks quite wild doesn’t it? Well, from past experience, this is quiet. The party hasn’t moved into full stride yet.”

The two of them stood for a minute or two, surveying the scene and looking to see where people were congregating. Nina could see a number of women being bent over tables, or on their knees under the tables, and she saw one slave moving along a row of women, stopping to lick each pussy in turn. She was fairly certain that something like that might happen to her before the night was over.

Gretchen gave her breasts a firm squeeze, then said in to her ear, “I’m going to fight my way to the bar for a drink. Try not to get lost ... I’ll be back soon.” As Nina felt her move away, a sudden feeling of fear shot through her, but she did her best to take a deep breath, and cam herself. She watched the crowd around her, trying to maintain a neutral expression, and trying not to let the sexual excesses get to her.

Not more than two minutes after Gretchen had left, a woman wearing a collection of black leather and silver chains appeared in front of her, looking her up and down, and evaluating her the way a shopper would examine a piece of meat.

“Well now, aren’t you the pretty one ... and all trussed up for the offering, aren’t you?” The woman extended a hand to Nina’s left breast, hefting it and squeezing it, then releasing it as she walked behind her. Nina felt another hand grab a cheek of her ass, and give it similar treatment; a finger ran along the strap that passed between the globes of Nina’s ass, pausing as it felt the end of the butt plug. The woman returned to Nina’s front, and slid a finger through her wet pussy, pushing into her opening. “Well, the back door’s closed, but it sure feels like the front door is both open and inviting. You are nice and wet, and I think you’ll do perfectly.”

Before Nina could ask what the woman had meant, she had grabbed Nina’s leash and was pulling her through the crowd, shoving people out of the way to make a passage. As they moved toward what was usually the dance floor, the woman leading Nina started yelling, “One for the swing ... one for the swing.” This seemed to make the crowd part even more readily, and they soon arrived at their destination.

All Nina could see was a collection of black nylon straps hanging from somewhere overhead, and a group of a half-dozen women, dressed to resemble bikers. The woman leading her yelled out, “Hey Rosie, I’ve got one.”

One of the group came over and looked at Nina, then ran her hands over the displayed flesh, pausing to poke and squeeze. “Yeah, I’ll say you do. This one’s prime meat ... where’d you find her?”

“Just standing at the edge of the crowd, all tied up like that, looking like she’d been abandoned.”

“Hell, if I had that waiting for me, I’d never let it out of my sight.” Turning to Nina, she asked, “Well, slut, ready for some fun?” She cupped Nina’s pussy. “Want to get stuffed? Think this little pussy can take some real cock?”

Nina’s eyes widened in fright. “Wh-what are you going to do to me?”

Her answer was a slap across the face, and Rosie’s snarling face shoved into hers. “That’s ‘what are you going to do, Mistress?‘ to you, and the answer is ‘whatever I damn well please.‘ Got that?”

“Y-yes Mistress. I am sorry Mistress. Please forgive me Mistress.” Nina was truly scared now, as she wasn’t used to the level of violence that this woman was obviously capable of. Not wanting to risk another slap, she decided to simply accept what was about to happen, and to hope that Gretchen would soon come looking for her.

One of the other bikers came over and took Nina by the arm. She looked over at Rosie, and said, “Hey Rosie, calm down. We’re here to have a little fun, and you’re scaring this one. She looks like she’s pretty new to the game, and I for one would just like to enjoy this delicious bod.” Rosie snarled again, but stepped back and allowed the new woman to lead Nina a few feet away.

Nina was positioned in the middle of some of the hanging straps, and the woman started to unclip her chains. “We need to unlock you so we can get you hooked up properly.”

“What will happen to me, Mistress?”

“Well, we’re going to get you strapped into this swing, and then we’re going to find another victim, and the two of you will be providing some entertainment.”

“I don’t think I understand Mistress. What kind of swing is this?”

“Oh, you haven’t seen one of these before?” Seeing Nina’s puzzled response, the woman continued. “This is a sex swing. It’s usually used by one partner, and the other one stands on the floor. Tonight, we have two of them; for the first show, you and some other sweet young thing are going to fuck each other while you are each in a swing. It should be a lot of fun to watch, and you might actually enjoy yourself.”

As she spoke, the mistress was attaching straps to Nina’s arms and legs, and arranging one around her waist. As she pulled on a rope to one side, the swing started to lift into the air, and Nina soon found herself swinging a few feet off the floor, at roughly waist height to the mistress. The mistress adjusted a strap behind Nina’s head, holding her head so that she was in a reclined but semi-sitting position. She could see the length of her body, but her legs were spread quite wide, and she could not bring her hands together. The mistress stepped between her legs and moved up until their pelvises were touching.

“See, honey, if I were wearing a strap-on, I could fuck you silly without moving, because I could just grab your legs or your hips and move you back and forth as slow or as fast as I wanted.” She demonstrated by grabbing Nina at the waist and pushing her away, then pulling her back until they bumped into each other. As she finished the demonstration, she crouched in front of Nina and started eating her pussy, jamming her tongue into Nina’s opening, then licking along the length of her slit. Nina’s dormant arousal flared brightly, and she started the climb toward the orgasm she had been denied.

Before she reached the peak, the mistress pulled back and stood up. She placed a hand on Nina’s mound, rubbing it softly, and laughed. “Sorry sweet stuff. You taste wonderful, but you don’t get to come yet. That’s part of the show, so you’ll have to wait.” Nina groaned in frustration, wondering if she’d ever get to have an orgasm. She was starting to think that everyone else was having sex except her.

As she lay there wondering when she would actually get some pleasure, a disturbance broke out beside her, and another biker appeared, with her arm around a young girl who appeared to be not much more than eighteen. The girl was wearing a leather mini-dress, but was not sporting a collar that Nina could see. By the look on her face, she seemed to be a girl who was simply taking a little bit of a walk on the wild side, and had got caught up in something unexpected.

Before the girl could comprehend what was happening to her, the bikers had swarmed around her, and started to remove her dress. She was only wearing a small pair of panties under it, and they disappeared down her legs as two of the bikers lifted her off the floor. Within two minutes, she was strapped into the other swing, struggling a little in fear. Finally, the biker who had prepared Nina crouched down by the girl’s head, and spoke softly into her ear. Nina saw the girl look at her a few times, then gradually calm down, and nod her head a few times. The biker brushed the girl’s hair back, and kissed her tenderly. She then moved between the young girl’s legs, and began eating her pussy, doing for her what she had done for Nina, obviously in an effort to calm the girl, and arouse her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.