My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 32: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Morning)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: A Weekend at Gretchen’s (Saturday Morning) - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

As Saturday morning dawned, Nina woke first, initially a little disoriented as she didn’t recognize the bed, and could feel her collar around her neck. In a moment the unfamiliar feeling faded and she smiled to herself as she remembered being at Gretchen’s, and realizing that the warm body beside her was that of her Mistress. Gretchen was lying on her back, still deeply asleep, snoring very softly.

Nina smiled again, and decided to do something nice for her mistress. She slowly and carefully slid down under the covers, then came back up between Gretchen’s spread legs. As her face came close to Gretchen’s groin, she softly blew a stream of air over her vulva. There was no initial reaction, so she moved in a little closer and reached out with the very tip of her tongue, licking the exposed lips with no more than a butterfly’s wing worth of pressure.

When Gretchen didn’t react Nina knew that she was still in a deep sleep, and she wondered for a moment about waking her, as Gretchen might not appreciate being woken up. As Nina was deciding what to do, Gretchen gave a little snort and moved around a bit, opening her legs a little wider. Nina smiled to herself and decided to take this as an invitation.

She extended her tongue a little, just until it made contact with Gretchen’s outer labia, then gradually increased the pressure, feeling the lips begin to open just the slightest amount. A little more pressure, a little upward movement and she could feel the edge of Gretchen’s clitoral hood just at the tip of her tongue. She pulled her tongue back in to moisten it, then stuck it back out to flick over the hood, wetting it for her next move. So far, Gretchen still hadn’t reacted, although Nina thought that her breathing might have deepened just the slightest amount.

The tip of Nina’s tongue worked itself under the little flap of the hood, and a second later it barely touched the little man hiding there. This time Gretchen did react, giving the slightest hitch in her breathing, but no other sound. Slowly, slowly, Nina’s tongue moved over the little bud, just keeping contact with its surface, so softly that Gretchen’s brain was probably not even registering the stimulation except at the lowest level.

One swipe, then another, and Nina heard another hitch in Gretchen’s breathing. She also noticed that Gretchen’s flavour had changed in a very subtle way; she took it as an indication that Gretchen was getting subconsciously aroused and her pussy was starting to lubricate. She moved her head forward, just enough to bring her lips into contact with Gretchen’s folds. She planted a series of soft kisses centred on her hood. She felt a little moan go through Gretchen’s core; it was too quiet to hear, but she felt the vibrations in Gretchen’s body and smiled inwardly, knowing that she had been the cause.

In an instant she decided to press the attack and turn it into a full-fledged assault on Gretchen’s sex. Her lips tightened and she sucked hard, pulling the flesh of the hood and its hidden treasure toward her mouth. Her tongue lashed out between her lips and she jabbed the tip of the clit with the end of her tongue, then began a series of firm, fast licks all over the exposed button.

This time, Gretchen reacted. One hand tangled in Nina’s hair and clamped at the back of her head, pulling her mouth tightly into Gretchen’s pussy. At the same time, Gretchen’s hips rose up to increase the pressure of the contact and she yelled out with the explosion of sensation being unleashed from her pussy. She violently bucked her hips into Nina’s mouth several times, then threw the two of them over, pinning Nina’s head underneath her, riding the sucking mouth with her pussy, grunting as her breath rushed in and out.

Nina wrapped her arms around Gretchen’s thighs and did her best to keep her mouth and tongue centred on Gretchen’s pussy, licking as fast as she could, trying to suck on Gretchen’s clit, and feeling Gretchen’s juices running over her cheeks and chin. Gretchen was bucking into her mouth and over her face, riding her blindly, trying to maximize the contact between her pussy and Nina’s mouth and nose.

Nina was having trouble breathing as her mouth and nose were mostly buried in Gretchen’s labia. She could only grab a breath when Gretchen moved the right way, and so far Gretchen wasn’t really helping; her concentration was on achieving the orgasm that was bearing down on her. A minute later Nina’s problem got resolved as she felt Gretchen’s thighs clench on the sides of her head, and heard a loud wail coming from somewhere.

Gretchen’s entire body was almost vibrating from the force of the orgasm, and her weight bore down on Nina’s mouth. Nina did her best to keep her tongue and lips in contact with Gretchen’s folds as her Mistress thrashed above her, riding out the muscular convulsions. Finally, Gretchen seemed to completely freeze as the orgasm came to an end, and then she slowly toppled to one side, freeing Nina’s head and letting the slave fill her lungs with gulps of air.

Things were quiet for a minute or two, save for the heavy breathing of both women. Gretchen was the first to raise her head, and she reached over to ruffle Nina’s hair. “I should put you over my knee and spank you hard for waking me up, but I’ll forgive it this time since you did manage to do it in a good way.”

Nina grinned at her and said, “Thank you, Mistress. I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

“I’ll say this about you, for a straight woman you’ve got a hell of a good tongue.” Nina blushed at the remark, although she was considering herself less straight as her time with Gretchen increased. It was a little hard to think of yourself as completely straight when you were occupied with servicing the pussy of another woman. Gretchen sat up and slapped Nina on the rear. “Let’s hit the shower and get some breakfast, then we’ve got things to do.”

Gretchen used the shower to make sure that Nina was again climbing toward an orgasm as she worked over her vulva with a wet hand, and slid a couple of fingers into her channel. She brought her close to the edge a couple of times, but backed off before anything could happen. Nina groaned at the frustration, knowing that Gretchen would only let her come when she felt it had been earned. As well, being on the brink of an orgasm made Nina much more susceptible to Gretchen’s desires.


After Gretchen had finished putting away the breakfast things and supervising Nina while she cleaned up, she looked at her naked slave and said, “We need to get you dressed to go out. I’d love to just put a leash on you and take you like that, but the normal people of the world would take a dim view of it.” Nina smiled at her, and then followed her into the bedroom where Gretchen started rummaging through the closet and a chest of drawers.

The first item out was a pair of very high-heeled sandals. “Try those on; I think they might fit you.” To Nina’s surprise, they did fit, although she knew that walking in them might take a little practice, and she would likely have to take short steps until she got used to them.

Gretchen turned to look at her, checking the fit of the sandals. “Good, they fit. Now try this skirt on.”

The term ‘skirt‘ could only barely be applied to the small piece of cloth that Gretchen gave her. When Nina put it on, she realized that it didn’t cover more than the upper half of her ass, and she was pretty sure that her labia were on full display. Gretchen looked over and grinned, then walked up to her and put a hand between Nina’s legs, cupping her pussy.

As she squeezed it, she smiled at Nina and said, “I do like the view, and the access, but the skirt is meant to be worn on your hips so that you won’t get arrested just standing still.” She stepped back and watched while Nina adjusted the skirt to sit right on her hipbones. At that level, Nina’s pussy and ass were covered, although she would have to be very careful while walking, or sitting down. Any movement in the skirt would provide quite a show to anyone watching. “Okay, that fits. Now the top.”

Nina pulled the next small piece of cloth over her head and down as far as it would go. It was basically a man’s tank top, made of ribbed cotton and thin enough that her nipples made prominent bumps under the cloth. It ended just below her breasts and had a low scooped neck that showed the upper slopes of them. The shoulder straps weren’t more than an inch wide, and the armholes were large enough to show much of the side of each breast.

Gretchen looked her over, and then said, “Clasp your hands behind your head.” As Nina complied, she could feel the shirt pulling up over her breasts, finally feeling her nipples pop out from under the hem of the shirt. She had a feeling that at some point, Gretchen would make her stand in just this pose, exposing her breasts to anyone who cared to look.

“That’s good, but I think we need to add an air of mystery to things.” Gretchen walked over to a small chest of drawers and reached inside, then turned back with a gold chain in her hand. Nina could see that it was the same set of nipple clamps that she had been wearing the night before. Gretchen reached for one of her nipples, rolling it in her fingers, and squeezing it a few times until it had noticeably hardened and erected. A second later Nina felt the clamp closing on her nipple; as with the previous night, it wasn’t painful, but it was firmly holding the little nub. Her other nipple got the same treatment a moment later, then Gretchen stepped back to check the results. She reached for the chain that was now dangling below Nina’s breasts, and gave it a little tug, then pulled it toward herself, watching as Nina’s breasts started to stretch a little, pointing toward her.

She released the chain, then reached out to pull the shirt back down, gesturing to Nina that she could lower her hands. With the shirt now covering Nina’s nipples, all that could be seen was a thin gold chain hanging from under the shirt, just like a long necklace might.

“There we go. The mystery part of things is that no one will be able to figure out where the chain is coming from, since they won’t be able to see it around your neck. The bits that hold it in place don’t show under your top, and you can wear them all day without any trouble. But they will certainly keep your high beams on, and I’m sure that many people will notice.”

“I think it will be hard to go unnoticed, especially dressed like this.”

Gretchen looked at her sharply. “Do you have a problem with the way you’re dressed, slut?”

Fearing that she was about to cross a line, Nina quickly answered, “No, Mistress. Whatever Mistress wishes is acceptable.”

“Damn right it is.” She paused to look Nina in the eye, and said, in a softer voice, “Just trust me little slut. Everything will be fine.” After one final look at Nina, Gretchen said, “I think we’re ready to go out now.” Gretchen picked up her purse, and the two of them headed for the garage and climbed into Gretchen’s car. Nina didn’t have to worry about flipping her skirt out of the way, as there simply wasn’t enough material in the skirt to worry about. She sat with her legs wide open, since she was fairly certain that her Mistress would want to play with her pussy as they drove; it seemed to be one of Gretchen’s favourite pastimes. And sure enough, at each red light Gretchen’s fingers were either stroking her petals or toying with her clit, sending her arousal soaring even though she knew that the reward of an orgasm would not follow any of Gretchen’s caresses.

They drove for more than half an hour, moving toward a different city, and then into an area that Nina had never seen. It was a rather industrial section, making Nina wonder if there was another establishment like the gay bar to which Gretchen had taken her. When she finally stopped the car, a feeling of dread came over Nina—they were at a tattoo and piercing parlour. Nina looked sharply at Gretchen, but Gretchen acted as if she hadn’t seen the look. She got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side, waiting for Nina to get out. She could see the look of concern on Nina’s face, but chose to ignore it, keeping her own expression neutral.

Nina slowly climbed out of the car, not daring to say anything yet, deciding to wait and see what was about to happen. Gretchen took her hand and led her into the shop.

The interior didn’t make Nina feel any better. The place was dimly lit, and the walls were covered with renderings of tattoos on paper that had been textured and coloured to look like skin. There were a number of what looked like body parts with various pieces of jewelry pierced through them. Nina could see several breasts with their nipples pierced, and even a lifelike vulva with both its clitoris and labia pierced. She felt herself growing cold with fear about what was going to happen to her. She stared at her Mistress, not daring to say anything that might embarrass Gretchen, but she wasn’t sure which scared her more—Gretchen’s wrath, or the modification to her body that she was sure was about to happen.

A curtain at the rear of the shop parted and a very imposing woman came through it. She was tall and muscular and was covered in tattoos. Nina could also see the glint of metal on various parts of the woman’s body. She was wearing a shirt that was almost a twin to the one on Nina, and Nina could see several piercings in her abdomen, as well as a couple of rings that went through the undersides of the woman’s breasts. She shuddered thinking of the pain involved with all of the piercings. A hint of a tattoo peeked over the top of the woman’s short denim skirt, and Nina wondered how far down toward her mound it went.

Seeing Gretchen, the woman smiled broadly and wrapped her in a big hug. When they parted, the woman immediately put a hand under one of Gretchen’s breasts, then moved to the nipple; Nina could tell that she was playing with the barbell that pierced the nipple. “So, are you finally going to let me replace these barbells with something a little more ornate? Or maybe a few jewels around the edges? I can do a really nice tat from your belly that wraps around on to your ass, or down across your puss.”

Gretchen laughed, ignoring the hand that went from squeezing her breast to rubbing along her belly and on to her mound as the woman spoke. “No, Ronnie, I’m not here for any new hardware, and I don’t need any of your artwork, either.”

“Oh, yeah. I remember. You called me about a special job. Am I to assume that it’s happening?” As she spoke, her gaze moved to Nina, and Nina felt a chill run down her spine as she wondered what the ‘special job‘ was all about. “This the piece you want me to work on?” She nodded in Nina’s direction after a quick glance at Gretchen.

“Yes, this is her.”

Ronnie stepped away from Gretchen and looked Nina up and down. “Hmm. Strip. Let me see what I’ve got to work with.”

A jolt of fear went through Nina and she turned to look at Gretchen. She knew something was about to happen, but neither of them had said anything specific. Gretchen’s only response was to raise an eyebrow, waiting for Nina to remove her clothes. Very slowly, Nina’s hands went to the bottom of her shirt, and she pulled it over head, putting it aside on the counter. Another glance at Gretchen told her to continue, so she unclipped the little skirt and put that with her top.

Ronnie looked closely at her naked body, studying it for a moment. “That’s a prime piece, Gretchen. I’ll bet she’s fun to play with.” Ronnie stepped up close to Nina and cupped her breasts, squeezing them firmly. “Nice tits. Good and meaty and a good handful.” She released one of Nina’s breasts to reach down and cup her vulva, squeezing it the same way she had squeezed the breast. She turned her head to look at Gretchen. “You been playin’ with this, or is she always this wet? The bitch’s soaked.” Her middle finger split Nina’s labia open, and she rubbed up and down through her folds. Nina was so turned on that the unexpected stimulation made her moan, catching Ronnie’s attention.

“A little of both. She’s usually wet, but, yes, I was playing with her during the drive over.” Gretchen smirked at Nina, as she could see that her slave was getting even more aroused.

“I’ve got a feeling she thinks I’m gonna make her come.” Ronnie glared at Nina, staring into her eyes. “Not gonna happen, slut.” Ronnie released her and stepped over to Gretchen. “You still want what we talked about?”

“That’s why we’re here. Everything is still as you described?”

“Yep. Tested it on my apprentice. I can get her to show you, if you’d like.”

“That’s okay. I’ll take your word for it. After all, I know where you live.”

The two women laughed at Gretchen’s comment, then Ronnie said, “If it’s okay with you, I’d like to have my apprentice help out and watch. It’ll be good training for her.”

“Works for me. I don’t mind.”

“All right. Let’s get set up.” She spun to look at Nina. “C’mere slut. Back room.”

Another pulse of fear went through Nina, but she dared not say anything, so she followed Ronnie through the curtain, and over to what looked a little bit like Gretchen’s massage table. It had similar leg extensions as well as straps in various places. Ronnie told her to get up on the table and lie down, then she busied herself with strapping Nina’s legs down tightly, and tying her arms over her head. The last strap went over Nina’s stomach. When Ronnie had finished, Nina couldn’t mover her lower body or her legs.

Ronnie moved between Nina’s legs, then spread them wide open and locked the extensions in place. Nina was almost in a split, and she recalled that when Gretchen did this to her, she was typically going to be either shaved or fucked. She was fairly certain that neither of those were about to happen. Ronnie took hold of her labia and pulled them apart, exposing her clit and her opening.

“I could do a really good set of piercings on these. This is prime pussy. I could put in a bunch of rings and run a chain through them, then tie that to a lock pierced through the hood of her clit. She’d be turned on all the time, but this pussy would be closed off unless you had the key to the lock.” She looked at Gretchen with a questioning expression.

“No, not today, but it is a good idea.”

Ronnie then pulled on the chain that ran between Nina’s nipples, pulling them out and making them stand up. “What about those nice tits? I could give her a pair of barbells like yours, and then you could just loop a chain around them. You wouldn’t need clamps anymore.”

“No. No piercings today. You can play with them, but don’t put any holes in them.”

She gave the chain one more tug, then released it. “Spoilsport. Piercing her would be fun. I bet she’d yell and scream but she’d come like a banshee if I touched her clit when the needle went through.” Ronnie turned toward a table at one side, and Nina was finally able to relax a little. She was at least fairly certain that Gretchen wasn’t about to have her pierced, but that left ... what? It felt like a cold finger moved down her spine, and the fear returned in an instant. She did her best to see what Ronnie was up to, but from this angle she couldn’t see past her.

Ronnie looked up and yelled for her apprentice to come and join her as she was getting various pieces of equipment set up. A young girl, no more than eighteen or nineteen came from another room and stood beside Ronnie. Like her, the girl had several tattoos as well as a number of facial piercings. Her t-shirt was thin enough to show Gretchen that her nipples were also pierced, and she could see a navel piercing since the t-shirt ended at the girl’s midriff.

Ronnie glanced over her shoulder and said, “Gretchen, this is Emma. Emma, Gretchen.” Turning back to the girl, she said, “You’re gonna help me do the slut on the table. For today, just watch. Next time we can probably change places.”

“Cool.” She looked from one end of Nina to the other. “Can I touch her?” Ronnie looked from Emma to Gretchen before giving Emma permission.

Gretchen nodded. “Go ahead, but don’t play too much. She’s not allowed to come yet.”

“No sweat.”

As the girl reached for Nina’s breasts, Ronnie said, “Actually, before you do that, show Gretchen your nips.”

Without a word Emma pulled her t-shirt over her head and turned toward Gretchen. Gretchen could see that instead of barbells or nipple rings, the girl actually had a large ring around the middle of each areola. The ring dipped under her skin in several places, so each areola was actually pierced in more than one place. Completing the look was a gold chain that ran through each nipple, connecting the two together.

Gretchen was a little taken aback by the complexity of the piercings, but she decided not to say anything to Ronnie. She lifted one breast to take a closer look. Raising her eyes to Emma she said, “Getting the rings and chain put in must have hurt.” She touched the chain to emphasize her point.

Emma nodded. “Oh it hurt like a son of a bitch, although I don’t know how many times I came while Ronnie did them. I think every time she went through the skin she diddled my clit and made me come during the really painful parts.” Emma took part of the chain in her fingers, and Gretchen’s eyes widened as she saw the chain sliding through Emma’s nipple. “Now, if you move the chain back and forth through my nipples it makes me really hot, and I can usually come just from that.”

Pursing her lips to avoid saying anything untoward, Gretchen released the breast in her hand. Emma turned toward Nina and began pulling on the chain between her nipples, then grabbing her breasts and massaging them very hard while staring into Nina’s eyes.

While Nina was distracted by Emma, Ronnie laid a piece of tracing paper over Nina’s mound and up to her lower abdomen. Using a fine needle she began transferring the design on the paper. Nina could feel little pinpricks on her skin but couldn’t tell what Ronnie was doing. Her attention kept getting diverted by Emma, who was continually working over her breasts while smiling at her in a somewhat predatory fashion.

Ronnie peeled back the tracing paper and looked over the layout on Nina’s mound. She compared the pattern of dots on her skin to the design in her hands and smiled and nodded when she was satisfied with the results. She turned to the table and worked with some of the equipment that was there, then turned back to Nina. There was something very strange in Ronnie’s hand. When she flipped a switch it began buzzing. At first, Nina thought it was some kind of vibrator but when it touched her skin she felt a rapid series of painful needle pricks. It was a tattoo needle! Gretchen was having her tattooed!

“Mistress!” She tried desperately to sit up, but her lower body was so tightly strapped down and with her hands tied up behind her head she was unable to move. “Mistress! She’s tattooing me! What is she doing?”

Gretchen moved up by Nina’s head, and leaned down until they were almost nose to nose. In a quiet voice she said, “Trust me, slut. It’s all going to be okay.”

Tears started rolling down Nina’s face as the emotion of the moment struck her. “B-but Mistress! I can’t have a tattoo! My h-husband ... Scott will be s-so mad! Please, Mistress! Please don’t do this!” She was starting to sob and was obviously getting frantic.

Gretchen held Nina’s face in both of her hands. “Calm down! Just trust me. It will all be fine.”

Gretchen’s calm demeanour just made Nina all the more anxious. Her head was shaking back and forth, tears were streaming down her face and she just kept saying, “No ... no ... no ... no...”

In frustration, Ronnie lifted the needle and looked at Emma. “See if you can shut her up and keep her from trying to move so much.” Emma glanced from Ronnie to the frantic Nina to Gretchen, then stepped away from the table. She pulled her shorts down, leaving her wearing only a pair of sneakers. She moved a low stool beside the table then climbed up and straddled Nina, at first sitting on her chest.

She grabbed Nina’s face in her hands, holding it firmly to keep her from moving and to make Nina look at her. “You better do a good job on my pussy and keep still while you’re doing it, or else I’ll not only pierce your nipples but I’ll tattoo your face to match what Ronnie’s doin’ to your snatch.” Emma finished her comment by moving forward and settling her pussy on Nina’s mouth. She was still holding Nina’s head in place, and waited for the first movement of Nina’s tongue.

Ronnie resumed her work on Nina’s mound. The pain focused Nina’s attention on what was happening to her and away from the pussy on her lips. Emma was starting to get a little frustrated. She looked to Gretchen and started trying to rub herself on Nina’s lips.

Gretchen leaned over again and nearly hissed in Nina’s ear. “You had better get started slut or I’ll punish you after Emma gets through piercing you.”

Gretchen’s comment terrified Nina. Where was the Mistress she had known? What was Gretchen doing to her? Why was Gretchen doing this? Nina knew she had no choice—if she didn’t make Emma come she would be in even more trouble. She didn’t know how she would ever explain a tattoo to Scott; she didn’t even know what Gretchen was having Ronnie put on her skin. How had she ever let things go this far? In the back of her mind she remembered that it had been Scott’s idea to have her be a full-time slave for the weekend, but she didn’t think that even he would have expected this. And in the middle of everything, there was a young girl sitting on her face and demanding that Nina lick her.

She felt a hand tangle itself in her hair at the same time as she felt a pair of fingernails pinching one of her nipples. The pain in her nipple made her look wildly around until she met Gretchen’s eyes. It was obvious from her expression that she wanted Nina to start eating Emma or that more pain would follow.

Resigned to her fate, Nina opened her mouth and felt Emma’s labia settle in between her lips. She stuck her tongue out to part the wet flesh and licked along the length of Emma’s furrow. When she felt the bump of Emma’s clitoris she flicked her tongue over it rapidly, thinking that she might not have to suffer as long if Emma came quickly. Her idea was quashed a moment later when Emma lifted up and moved back so she could look down into Nina’s eyes. “Not so fast, slut. I like to take my time when there’s a tongue in my pussy. Make it last or you’ll be walking out of here with extra hardware in your tits.”

When Emma had settled herself back into position, Nina pushed her tongue back into Emma’s folds but this time she stayed away from Emma’s clit, working mainly toward her opening. Every now and then she would swipe her tongue across the little bud but only enough to keep Emma heating up and never more than two or three times before she moved on. She could feel Emma twitch when she did it but knew she had to move the girl to the peak in baby steps.

With her tongue occupied, Nina’s attention wandered to what was happening to her body. She could feel the needle working its way across her mound and even down onto her outer labia. Ronnie’s gloved hands were occasionally grabbing one of those lips to position it while the tattoo needle traced its line of pain across it. Every time she did so, the rough surface of the glove rubbed over Nina’s clitoris. Nina was sure that at least part of it was deliberate. Even with the horror of what was being done to her she could feel herself getting turned on by the feel of those fingers, combined with the scent and taste of Emma in her nose and mouth. She could hear low voices talking, presumably Gretchen and Ronnie talking about what was happening to her but she couldn’t make out any words.

Her attention got diverted a moment later when Emma’s hands tightened in her hair. Nina had just licked Emma’s clitoris a couple of times and was about to move her tongue to other areas. “Now you can work my clit slut. Let me feel your tongue.” She pulled Nina’s head into the position she wanted. “Oh yeah ... right there slut. Don’t stop.” A moment later, “Faster. Yeah, now harder ... right there.” Her hips started bouncing, beating a tattoo of a different kind on Nina’s mouth.

Emma froze in place after a few more seconds, a wordless cry coming out of her mouth as her hands tightened in Nina’s hair, pulling Nina’s mouth into full contact with her vulva. Nina didn’t dare stop working over Emma’s clitoris and she could feel the young girl’s juices running over her chin as the climax washed over her. Another full minute went by before Emma relaxed and leaned back, away from Nina’s mouth.

She turned her head to ask Ronnie, “Do you still need me to keep her quiet or can I get down and see what you’re doing?”

Ronnie looked up and gave her a twisted grin. “Why not just turn around? Then you’ll be able to watch and get serviced at the same time.”

Emma laughed loudly for a moment while looking down at Nina. What she saw was someone who was wet from nose to chin with her hair matted in tangled clumps from her own sweat and Emma’s fists. When she had finished laughing, she could tell by Nina’s expression that she really wasn’t looking forward to any more time between Emma’s legs. Emma gave her a wink and said, “Well there, little piece—that tongue worn out yet? I could use another nice one like that. You’ve got a really good mouth when you don’t use it for making noise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.