My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 31: A Weekend at Gretchen's (Friday Night)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: A Weekend at Gretchen's (Friday Night) - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

As they entered the house, Gretchen steered Nina toward the living room, and had her sit on the edge of the couch. She knelt in front of her, and removed her ankle cuffs and her shoes. She sat back on her heels, and put her hands on Nina's thighs, pressing them open a little wider. She couldn't take her eyes away from Nina's pussy, which was fully engorged from the night's activities, and her own masturbation of it on the drive home. She finally looked up at Nina. "I still say that the sight of you in stockings like this just does something to me. You have a gorgeous pussy, especially when it's as wet and open as it is now, and the stockings around it just complete the picture."

"What you mean is that it has been abused for hours, and looks raw and tender. That being said, I will not deny my friend and Mistress her due, so feel free to use it in any way that you want."

"You know full well that what I want is to taste it as you are screaming in orgasm, and that I made a promise to you about giving you at least one orgasm after the ordeal was over."

"Your promise was to give me an orgasm or two if no one else did. I have had dozens of orgasms tonight, and you have had none, unless you snuck in a quickie when I was otherwise occupied. So why don't you uncuff me so that I can do you, or we can do each other, or at least let me lie down so you can ride my face."

In answer, Gretchen leaned forward and ran her tongue through the length of Nina's folds. The sudden assault sent a huge jolt of arousal through her. All of Gretchen's playing on the drive home had put Nina very close to the edge of a massive orgasm, and Gretchen was determined to finish the job. Her tongue moved to Nina's swollen clit, and beat at it rapidly. She put three fingers together and pushed them steadily into Nina's channel, twisting them as they went in to maximize the sensation. Nina's entire crotch was soaking wet, and her juices were already dripping from Gretchen's fingers as they hit bottom. She was wailing loudly, heading into the throes of the orgasm as Gretchen sucked on her clit, driving her over the edge.

Even as Nina was screaming out her release, Gretchen didn't stop her assault on Nina's clit, sucking hard on it and lashing its tip with her tongue. Nina sailed into a second orgasm on top of the first, her hips lifting into Gretchen's mouth, wanting to grab onto Gretchen's head but unable to with her hands restrained. Gretchen bared her teeth and sunk them into the sides of Nina's clit; the flash of pain on top of the area where the needles had been sent Nina into a third orgasm, stronger than the previous two, and the overload of sensation made her pass out.

She slumped down on the couch, limp and lifeless. Gretchen carefully pulled her fingers out of her vagina, then licked around her opening, savouring the taste of her slave's orgasm. She cleaned her fingers off in her mouth, then stood up and moved to the couch, taking Nina into her arms, and on her lap. She rocked her for a few minutes until she started to show signs of life, then Gretchen brushed her hair off her face and kissed her deeply.

As they pulled back, Nina said, "That's another few I owe you. When are you going to let me pay you back?"

"No one is counting the orgasms, and as long as you are cuffed, I am the one in control, so don't worry about it."

"But you must be horny as hell. I know that playing with that cock probably gave you some ideas as well. He was cute, and he did have a great cock."

"You're certainly right about both him and his cock, but I really am not that interested in getting fucked by a man right now. For that matter, letting him fuck me would have had complications, because he's a dominant, and I tend to be submissive where men are concerned. As much as he said it would be sex between equals, it wouldn't have worked out like that in the end."

"Well, you certainly didn't seem very submissive toward him from where I was. You seemed to be completely in control."

"I actually did feel in control, which was a first with a man, especially a dominant one."

"Maybe you just need some current experience in the game as a full dominant to get past the point where men can top you. Enough time smacking me around might get you to the level you need. I'm quite willing to be your training aid."

"Smacking you around? I'd never do that. I would never punish you while I was mad; only really bad dominants do that."

"A figure of speech, and I apologize. I should have said, 'Controlling me and showing me the error of my ways when punishment is warranted'."

"That's better."

"I do have one question—are you going to keep me trussed up all weekend? Our girl's weekend will be a little difficult if you have to do everything for me. I'm the one who's supposed to do things for you, since I'm the slave."

"No, I was just enjoying keeping you in the role a little longer. Besides, this way I could make sure that I got to lick your little pussy without you getting pushy and sticking your fingers into me."

"I still think you should let me do you. How about if we go to bed, you leave me cuffed for a little while longer, and you drag my face all over your pussy so I can lick it and suck whatever you want until you scream yourself hoarse."

"That actually sounds tempting, and maybe we'll do that, but first, lean over here so I can take your collar off. The party's over, so your time as a full slave has ended."

"Actually. Mistress, if it's okay with you, I'd like to keep the collar on for the rest of the weekend. I wouldn't mind being allowed to refer to myself as a person, if that's acceptable, but I'll use 'slut' or 'slave' if that's what you require."

"You realize that if you do, slave rules will apply. I will give you no choice in things, I will expect immediate obedience in everything, and you may not like some of it. You will be naked all weekend, unless we are out somewhere, and even then I will display you whenever I can. I am also likely to spank you just because I want to. I used to spank my slaves every couple of days just because I could. I'm not saying you won't get a screaming orgasm out of it, but you will still get a tanned behind as part of the deal. Do you still want do this?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do. When I pledged my sexuality to you, I threw in being a slave in the gym so that I could live the actual slave experience. I realized tonight that I only really got to experience it when I was at the party. Having to call myself 'this slut', and having everyone touch me, or use me brought home to me that you've actually kept me fairly sheltered in the gym. I thank you for that, but I feel like the little bird needs to try getting out of the nest, albeit with the mother bird still close by, just in case there's a wolf waiting around the corner."

"What if I take you to the gay bar and leave you to a few piranhas?"

"I will accept whatever my Mistress feels is required of me. I am a slave; I have no free will."

"Okay, I will accept your full slavery for the remainder of the weekend, subject to the limitation that I can decide to end it early, for any reason. I still will not let you come to physical harm if I can at all prevent it. I will warn you that I am likely to toss you into the deep end to show you as much of the experience in as short time as I can. For example, you will likely find yourself in what you would consider humiliating circumstances if I so choose. I have no qualms about taking you out in public wearing cuffs and a leash, with your hands linked behind your back, and your blouse undone so anyone can play with your tits. Is that getting you excited?"

"Actually, I think it might be. I can't believe it, especially after all the times I came tonight."

"All right, first test. Get up, turn around and get on your knees on the couch." Nina moved to comply, not knowing what was about to happen. "Spread your knees wider ... lean forward, and put your head on the back of the couch." As Nina put her head down, she realized that the position put her ass higher than her head, and her spread legs made her pussy very visible from behind.

"You've been wondering about my quirt all night, and even suggested that I use it on you. Well, when slaves make suggestions about being whipped, they often find themselves on the receiving end of their mistress's pleasure."

Gretchen walked around the couch, and held the quirt where Nina could see it. "This quirt has two tails, so it actually hits twice for every stroke. It's a really useful small whip, especially since it coils up nice and small for transport, and is easier to carry than a crop. It stings like hell, but doesn't do any real damage. Since it's your first time, I'm only going to give you fifteen strokes as a demonstration. I want you to count each stroke, and ask me for the next one, politely, or else I'll start all over again. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Nina had a look of real fear in her eyes, as she suddenly realized that Gretchen was now back in full Mistress mode, and regardless of her statements about not wanting to hurt her slave, Nina knew that she had asked for it.

"Oh, and by the way, if I happen to hit your tits with a misplaced swing, those don't count."

"Yes, Mistress." Nina's fear deepened, as Gretchen had all but told her that she was going to whip her breasts as well as her ass, and she was unsure whether she would be able to handle the pain.

Gretchen moved back behind Nina and shook out the quirt. She knew that Nina would find the next few minutes to be extremely painful, because this particular quirt really did sting like hell, but left no marks, other than the occasional minor abrasion. Gretchen had used it on numerous slaves, and it was one of her favourite discipline and demonstration whips. She also knew that Nina would have no time to recover from the whipping, because it always left Gretchen as horny as hell, and Nina would find her face in Gretchen's pussy the instant the whipping was over. Of course, given Gretchen's signature move at the end of the whipping, Nina would probably be screaming in both pain and orgasm, so Gretchen might have to wait until she recovered.

Gretchen looked at the curves of Nina's ass, watching it twitching in anticipation; she licked her lips at the sight of the spread wet pussy below it. Her arm drew back, and the first lash struck dead center across both buttocks.

Nina's vision went white as a searing line of fire crossed her ass, and she screamed at the top of her voice. Her head and back arched in response, lifting her to a straight position. Gretchen had half-expected such a response, so she took advantage by striking from the left and then the right. Each strike wrapped around Nina's side and perfectly caught a breast, laying the tails of the quirt across the middle of the breast and catching the nipple in a rasping pinch from top and bottom as the tails pulled back.

It took a second for the reality of what had happened to sink in, and Nina screamed again. She had never felt such pain, and both her ass and breasts were on fire. She felt real fear of Gretchen for the first time, but knew that she couldn't escape what was to come.

Gretchen calmly waited for Nina to recover, having seen this kind of reaction numerous times before. Nina's head slowly lowered back to the couch, but she was crying and tears were rolling down her face. After another moment, in a very calm voice, Gretchen said, "Well, I guess those strokes don't count, then."

Nina was nearly babbling trying to get the words out. "Ahh ... no ... uh ... one ... uh, one ... one Mistress. Please ... please Mistress."

"The correct response is to count the stroke in a clear voice, then to say, 'Thank you, Mistress. May this slave please have another, Mistress?' Now, have you got that?"

"Yes, Mistress. May this slave please have another, Mistress?"

"Well, we can't let that one stand, so we'll start over."

Another line of fire seared across Nina's ass. She was certain that the skin had been shredded, and she was now bleeding in several places. She screamed again, but kept her head down, not wanting her tender breasts to take another hit. After a moment, in a somewhat loud voice, she said, "Ahh, one. Th-th-thank you M-m-istress. May th-this slave please have another, Mistress?"

"Well done, slut, and of course you may."

Gretchen's next stroke landed almost before she had finished speaking, positioned to catch Nina's ass in the crease where her buttocks met her right thigh. Nina screamed somewhat raggedly, but got the count and the request for the next stroke out of her mouth without an undue delay. A second later the crease at her left thigh got the same treatment, and Nina's scream was once again punctuated by the count, and the request.

Gretchen laid the next few strokes across Nina's buttocks, each in a different place, so that a new area of white-hot pain opened for Nina every time that Gretchen's arm moved. Nina screamed at each stroke, but more quietly each time; she actually seemed to be starting to get used to the pain, and anticipating it, though not its location, as each one of those was a surprise.

At about the tenth stroke, Nina's behavior changed. In preparation for the eleventh stroke, she actually raised her ass higher into the air. Gretchen smiled when she saw that, as she knew that Nina's arousal was breaking through the fog of pain, and the endorphins were adding to her sexual rush. The next few strokes raised the level of her arousal more so than causing any further real pain, and Gretchen knew that it was time for her signature finishing stroke.

Her final stroke was delivered not to Nina's ass or thighs, but instead she swung straight up between Nina's spread legs, and with perfect aim she 'split her peach' right in two. The tails of the quirt went right between her flowering inner labia, and lay alongside her clitoris, clasping it between them momentarily, then dragging their braids across its sides as the quirt withdrew. Nina thought her pussy had been destroyed, and she began to convulse from the pain. She couldn't even scream, because she couldn't draw breath.

In the next instant, the orgasm that hit nearly made her pass out. Her stomach muscles clenched so hard that she nearly threw up. She could feel her juices pouring out of her, and Gretchen moved behind her and started rubbing a hand all over her pussy. Finally, she drew enough breath into her lungs that she could at least wail with agony, but she still couldn't comprehend what had happened to her.

Gretchen leaned over her, rubbing her pussy firmly and holding one of her breasts. "Ride it through, slut, ride it through. You'll be fine." In a moment she stood back up, releasing Nina's breast, but still rubbing her soaking and aching pussy. She reached with one hand to undo the clasp at the waist of her skirt, and tossed it aside, then took Nina by the shoulders and helped her to the floor. "On your knees slut, Mistress needs some attention."

Gretchen straddled Nina as she got herself positioned, then sat down on the edge of the couch with Nina's head between her legs. She took two handfuls of hair, and pulled Nina's face into her soaking pussy. At first, Nina didn't respond since she was still recovering from the whip's attack on her pussy, and her face was simply being rubbed over Gretchen's folds. She soon came around and started to work. Her lips tightened up and her tongue came out, seeking Gretchen's clit and slapping it around with the tip of her tongue. Gretchen released some of the pressure on her hair, but still guided her head to where she wanted the most attention.

Without the use of her hands, Nina didn't have much choice in the guidance, but she could at least bring her lips and tongue to bear on the areas that she wanted to attack most. She decided to bring Gretchen off very quickly the first time, then to take her through a second, slower orgasm. With this in mind, she went after Gretchen's clit, and fastened her lips on it, squeezing it between them, and sucking it very hard. She stiffened her tongue to ensure that every movement across the clit would be as firm as possible, and worked it with a vengeance, massaging it as hard as she could with just her tongue and lips in play. She held her teeth back since she didn't want to resort to that kind of attack yet.

The rhythmic squeezing of her lips, and the firm massage of her tongue took its toll on Gretchen's clit, and her grip on Nina's head tightened as she roared into a massive orgasm, one she had been waiting for all evening. Nina kept her tongue going, and maintained the pressure of her lips to extend the effects of the orgasm. Gretchen's hips were slamming into her face, but Nina was determined not to break the hold of her lips until Gretchen had ridden through the orgasm. As she felt Gretchen's grip on her hair loosen, she decided that it was time to move into the second phase of 'Operation Make Mistress Come.'

She opened her lips, releasing the pressure on Gretchen's clit, and relaxed her tongue to soften it, then worked her way to Gretchen's opening. With just the tip of her tongue, she licked all around the opening, collecting her juices, and tapping along the edge of the hole. Her tongue flicked just inside the entrance where the most sensitive nerves could be found, but didn't penetrate very far. Nina moved even lower, licking Gretchen's perineum, and toward the tops of her thighs.

After a moment, she moved her face into the crease atop Gretchen's left thigh, and nibbled and kissed her way on to the thigh itself, then used her teeth for the first time to deliver a series of very small, very light bites. She worked her way back to the perineum and licked a trail over to the opposite crease, then repeated her stimulation of that thigh with lips and teeth. As she started back to the centre, Gretchen's legs widened and Nina smiled to herself as she knew that Gretchen was responding to the treatment.

She decided to give Gretchen a little of the Margo treatment, and was curious as to how many times she could take her Mistress to the edge before she got threatened with another whipping. Her tongue moved very softly along the divide between Gretchen's inner and outer labia along one side of her pussy, then she switched to the other side and repeated the manoeuvre. As she reached the top of her lips, she ran just the tip of her tongue very softly over the tip of Gretchen clitoris. She circled the bud so gently that she wasn't sure that Gretchen even registered the movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.