My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 19: Nina Goes Swimming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Nina Goes Swimming - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

That evening, Nina put together a gym bag with her new bathing suit, cap and goggles, and a towel. She tossed in a bottle of body wash, and one of shampoo. She went into the family room, where Scott was relaxing in front of the TV.

"I'm going over to the aquatic centre to swim some lengths."

"You're really taking this seriously; running this morning, now swimming tonight. Are you sure you're not overdoing it?"

"Well, I set myself some goals, and I want to make sure I meet them. Besides, getting moving initially and staying motivated are the hardest parts in the beginning. Once I hit my goals, then I'll be able to back off a little."

"Okay, just try not to drown."

She stuck her tongue out at him, and giggled. "One, I nearly made the college swim team, and two, they have lifeguards on duty."

"Yes, dear." He turned back to the TV, and Nina headed out the door.

Following Gretchen's instructions, she located a locker in the changing room, then stripped naked and put all of her clothes in the locker. Only then did she open her gym bag, and remove her suit, cap and towel, setting them on the bench.

She heard a noise beside her, and turned to see a woman removing her bathing suit, and drying off. The woman smiled and said hello, and Nina smiled in return. The woman seemed to be looking at her a little strangely, so Nina straightened up and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I was staring a little. It's just that I've never seen someone who was completely shaved like that."

"You don't trim or shave to wear a bathing suit?"

"Oh yes, I trim the edges a little, but I never thought of just shaving it all off. Doesn't it itch?"

"Not if you keep it from getting too much stubble. Rubbing in some body lotion after you shave helps, and keeps it soft and smooth."

"Do you do it yourself?"

"No, a ... friend does it for me?"

"I know this is awkward, but would you mind if I touched it?"

Nina dropped her hands to her sides, and spread her legs a little, pushing out her pelvis, the way she knew that Gretchen would want. "Help yourself."

The woman reached out and ran her fingertips across Nina's mound, then down to her labia. She finished by cupping Nina's pussy in her hand, and looked up into Nina's eyes. "I feel like I should thank you somehow." Her middle finger curled, splitting Nina's labia and sliding between them, then pressing into her opening. The woman's thumb moved to the top of her labia, pressing inward toward her clit. She clamped the top of Nina's vulva together, with her thumb on her clit, and her middle finger rubbing her G-spot.

"If you keep that up, you'll definitely be thanking me. If you take your suit off, I could reciprocate."

"No, I couldn't do that. I'm not gay, you see." Nina looked at her quizzically at the same time as the woman intensified her rubbing of Nina's clitoris. "As much as I know you want it, you little lezzie, I'm not going to make you come. You can finish yourself." With that, the woman pulled her fingers away from Nina's pussy, leaving her quite wet and aroused, and speechless at the somewhat rude attitude.

Nina quickly donned her suit, and picked up her towel and other stuff, deciding that getting away from this woman was probably the best thing to do. She went into the shower room, donning her cap and rinsing off, and then stepped into the main pool area. There were several pools in the room, including a children's wading pool, a diving tank, and the main swimming pool which was full Olympic regulation size.

Walking over to the main pool, she noticed that one side of it was sectioned off into lanes, with starting platforms. This was the part for people who wanted to spend their time swimming lengths, getting serious exercise. Nina headed in that direction, putting her towel on a nearby bench, and then dipped her goggles in the water, and adjusted them over her cap. She climbed up on the platform, thinking back to the last time she had done this, then launched herself into the water, and started moving down the pool in a powerful freestyle stroke. She executed a perfect kick turn at the opposite end, and worked back to her starting point. After the next turn, she switched to a butterfly stroke, and did two lengths of that. She followed that with two lengths of backstroke, and decided to take a break for a minute, catching her breath.

"Well, I guess I don't need to worry about guarding you."

Nina looked up at the voice, startled, then realized it was the lifeguard on duty. She lifted her goggles, and saw the young girl squatting down near her starting platform. The girl wore a suit similar to Nina's except in red. She was very pretty, with large breasts, clearly defined nipples, and was probably also shaved since the suit had a very narrow crotch band, like Nina's. Nina's gaze rose to the girl's bright blue eyes. "No, I'm not in any danger of drowning."

"You swim like you did it for real. Were you a competitive swimmer?"

"Well, I tried out for the team in college. I almost made it. It was a case of having the strength, having all the strokes technically perfect, but just not having enough speed. I really enjoy swimming, but I haven't really done it in a long time. I finally made up my mind to get back in shape, and my trainer told me to start swimming as much as possible to balance off the other workout stuff."

"Okay, I'll let you get back to it then. Take your time. You've got the place to yourself, so you won't need to worry about hogging the lane."

"Oh, am I keeping you from closing up?"

"No, no. We're open for another half-hour anyway, and if you're still pounding it out, I don't mind staying later."

"Thank you. I don't know if I've got the stamina to do more than another half-hour anyway."

"Good swimming. Let me know when you're done."

Nina put her goggles back on, and started a new round of lengths, changing stroke style after every two lengths, and getting an excellent cardiovascular workout in the process. As she swam, she thought to herself that this was a good idea on Gretchen's part, and she resolved to tell her so. It had been too long since she had swum like this, and decided to keep doing it as much as she could.

After a few more lengths of freestyle to finish off, Nina knew that she was reaching the limits of her endurance, so she pulled herself out onto the pool deck, and took off her goggles. She spotted the lifeguard at one end of the room, turning off fans and light switches, so she walked over toward her.

"All done?" the girl asked.

"Yeah, I'm about out of gas for tonight."

"Great. Why don't you come and use the lifeguard's showers? You can keep me company."

"Okay, but all of my stuff is in the main locker room."

"Oh, don't worry about that. There's a connecting door. It locks on our side to keep people out, but you can get out with no trouble."

"Okay, which way?"

Nina followed the young girl through a door marked 'Staff Only', which led into the lifeguard locker room, and a small shower room to one side. They were no sooner through the door when the girl pulled the straps of her suit down her arms, pushed it past her waist and down her legs, then stepped out of it and tossed it to one side on a bench. To Nina, it seemed that the girl had never even stopped moving as she did it.

She followed the girls' very shapely rear to the showers, putting her cap and towel aside on a bench. The girl turned on a shower head and walked under the spray, then turned to Nina and reached for the shoulder straps of her suit. Before Nina could react, the young lifeguard had pulled her suit to her waist, and was sinking to her knees, taking the suit with her. As the girl hit the floor, Nina's suit was at her ankles, and the girl helped her step out of it.

Nina looked down, somewhat stunned at how fast she had been stripped, and the fact that this seeming teenager had done it at all. The girl straightened slightly, looking directly into Nina's pussy, and brought both of her hands up between Nina's legs, pressing them outward. Nina shuffled her feet apart, and the girl moved her thumbs in, using them to spread Nina's labia. Her mouth and tongue followed, and Nina hissed in a breath as the young girl's tongue penetrated her labia directly to her clit.

The girl moved her hands to Nina's ass, pulling her in tightly to her mouth, and started firmly rubbing Nina's clit from side to side with the flat of her tongue. She massaged the ass, then moved her fingers into the cleft of her buttocks, pulling them aside to provide access to her rear pucker. She started circling the little orifice firmly with one fingertip, causing Nina to tilt her pelvis, and giving the lifeguard even better access to her pussy. Her arousal skyrocketed, both from the suddenness of the sexual assault, and from the girl's skill with her tongue. Nina was climbing toward an orgasm, and knew that it wouldn't be long in coming.

Just as Nina was bringing her hands up to grab the girl's head, the lifeguard stopped what she was doing, and stood up. Nina's impending orgasm was left hanging in mid-air, as the girl took her hand and led her over to a bench at the side of the room. "Here, sit down, then lay back." Nina followed the girl's instructions as she lay down on the padded bench. Her feet were still on the floor, so her legs were spread widely. The girl straddled the bench by Nina's head, and then crawled over her until their faces were at the level of each other's crotches.

Nina looked up into the girl's wet, shaved pussy, and knew what was expected of her, just as she felt the girl's tongue restart its assault on her own pussy. She reached up and pulled the girl's hips down, angling her mouth to get her own tongue onto the girl's pussy. Licking firmly along the length of her labia, she felt the gesture returned through her own pussy. In a way, she felt like she was doing herself, since the lifeguard's actions almost mirrored her own.

Nina had to admit that while the lifeguard might be young, she was certainly skilled, and she wondered how many women had found themselves in the same position. The lifeguard was using her lips, tongue, and occasionally her teeth, to devastating effect, as Nina could feel the first sparks of her approaching orgasm. Resolving to make the young girl come with her, she started sucking on the clitoris in her mouth, and scraping lightly along its sides with her teeth. At the same time, she spread the girl's buttocks and ran her fingers firmly over the cleft and the ring of her anus, rubbing the little circle back and forth, and making the girl think that Nina was about to impale her.

The combination of sensations made the girl's hips start bouncing onto Nina's chin, just as her own orgasm started. She pulled tightly on the girls cheeks, holding the pussy in her mouth and screaming into it as her orgasm broke. She felt the girl's hold on her hips tighten reflexively as the girl started to spasm, and she could feel the vibrations of the girl's cries reverberating through her own pussy, strengthening her own orgasm. Nina's hips were bouncing up and down on the bench, her ass clenching rhythmically as the orgasm washed over her.

After a moment, the two women went limp as their spasms subsided, and their mutual orgasms washed away. They caressed each other gently, softly kissing thighs, and mounds. Finally, the girl climbed off of Nina, and helped her sit up, then guided her to her feet and back under the shower spray. She reached out to bring Nina into a gentle kiss that deepened after a moment, tongues picking up the traces of each other's taste.

The girl pulled back slightly, and looked deeply into Nina's eyes. "That was a lot of fun. You're very good, and you taste nice too."

"You taste nice as well, and you seem to have a lot of experience for someone so young. By the way, I'm Nina."

"Nina; I like that. I'm Joanne. And yes, I've done quite a few women in my time, including the other lifeguards here."

"How did you know that I'd go along with you? You never gave me any indication. You invited me here as what seemed just a friendly gesture, then suddenly you stripped me and stuck your tongue in my pussy. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but how did you know I wouldn't scream blue murder and run for the police?"

"Well, I've only ever had one woman get upset, and that was as soon as I started taking her suit off, so I just said I was helping her out of her suit, then never touched her after that. I've obviously never had any trouble with anyone who was gay, like yourself, and even most of the straight women don't complain once they feel my tongue."

"Interesting. First, I'm not gay, and you've even done this with straight women?"

"For someone who's not gay, you sure eat pussy like a hard-core lesbian. And I've done this with several straight women. Nearly all of them get right into the sixty-nine when I put them on the bench. Even the ones that won't eat pussy will at least finger me until I come, so I always get an orgasm out of it.

"I can usually get a vibe as to whether or not I should do it. Not everyone gets into it, but once I've got my tongue in a pussy, very few women will push me away. I find one of the giveaways is if they're shaved. Shaved women all go for it, but women with a full bush very seldom do. Some of the straights don't come back, or avoid me if they see me, but a lot of them still come to see me from time to time."

"There's one woman who said she was totally straight. The first time I brought here in here, I stripped, and then took her suit off, and she couldn't get enough of my body. Wanted to feel me all over and squeeze everything. When I got on my knees and started licking her, it was like she had died and gone to heaven. I swear she had her first orgasm in less than a minute. Once I moved her to the bench, and crawled on top of her, she went totally crazy and ate me for a solid half-hour. I don't know how many times I came, but I couldn't work the next day because my abdominal muscles hurt too much from coming so many times.

"She's older than you are, and quite pretty, in really good shape. She still comes around to get it on with me. She calls it 'scratching her lesbian itch, ' and it's always a pleasant surprise. I'll come into the showers after a shift, and she'll be waiting for me, naked and wet, all ready to get it on for an hour or so. Then she dries off, and goes home, satisfied for another while. If you keep coming around, you may even get to see her. So, what about you? Did you just come in to swim, or were you looking for a little something on the side?"

While they were talking, Joanne had started rubbing her hands all over Nina, talking advantage of the slickness of the water. She squeezed each of her breasts, and bounced them on her palms, then ran hands down over her ass, and across her mound. She ended by cupping Nina's pussy, and rubbing her hand back and forth over it, allowing her middle finger to split the labia, without penetrating into her vaginal opening. Nina was a little surprised by her boldness, although given how quickly she had been stripped, this wasn't really new.

"Well, I actually did really come here to swim. As I said, I'm somewhat out of shape, and my trainer told me to add swimming as part of my exercise routine. I was not expecting anything to happen, nor was I looking for anything. When you invited me to shower with you, I took it for what it was—an invitation for a little company and chit-chat while we showered. I knew we'd probably be naked, since that's how you take a shower, and I knew you were cute, but I wasn't expecting anything other than to maybe ogle your body for a few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.