My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 13: Nina's First Workout

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Nina's First Workout - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning Nina awoke actually feeling refreshed, and trouble-free. She had slept deeply and dreamlessly, exhausted physically from all the orgasms, both at Gretchen's hands, and at Scott's. During their morning shower, Scott took a little extra time soaping her newly denuded mound, delighting at the novelty. Nina could feel herself getting a little aroused at his attention, but knew that they didn't have time to do anything about it.

After drying off, she went through her closet to find some suitable clothes. 'I may have to expand my wardrobe a bit, unless Gretchen changes the rules ... yeah, like that's going to happen.' She picked out a blouse and skirt that would work, although the skirt was even shorter than the one she had worn yesterday, and the blouse was a bit tighter, so it fit more closely to her breasts. Rolling stockings up her legs, she reflected on the fact that she was already aroused from Scott's actions during her morning shower. 'I guess this is all part of the way submissives are supposed to be—always wet and horny.'

At breakfast, she told Scott that she might be a bit late for supper, as she was going to the gym for her first workout. "Oh, so you're finally going to the gym to exercise, rather than to just lounge around in the sauna to trade gossip?" She stuck her tongue out at him in response, and followed him out to their cars.

Getting in her car, she remembered to flip her skirt out of the way, and thought that she might need to start keeping a towel in her car to wipe the seat off. Looking down to make sure her blouse was correctly buttoned, or rather unbuttoned, she reached into the opening and tweaked a nipple to attention, then pulled her hand out and out the car in gear.

At work, she spent her day in a series of meetings, handling phone calls, and answering e-mails about the different projects she was involved in. The day passed fairly quickly, although there was one odd incident that stuck in her mind. Halfway through the afternoon, she was in the washroom, using the toilet in one of the stalls. Just as she was about to wipe herself and flush, the door opened and two women came into the room laughing about something. Nina stopped with her hand on the flush lever when she heard one woman say, "Have you seen the way Nina's been dressed the past couple of days?"

"You mean the short skirts, no bra, and cleavage?"

"Yeah. I mean she's always been quite good looking, and her figure is really good, but it's as if she's advertising her availability or something."

"Well, I know I'd really like to buy some if she's selling it. I'll bet those tits are nice and firm, and her ass and legs have always been excellent. I'd like to get between those thighs any day."

"Don't I know it. Now that you've gotten us both worked up, give me a kiss, and let's get back to work."

Nina could hear a rustle of clothing rubbing together, and a low moaning sound coming from one of the women. She had no idea who the two women were, but was somewhat shocked to hear herself talked about in that manner. And, she had to admit, a little aroused at hearing herself described as a sexual object. She sat in the stall, debating about whether to surprise the two women, but finally decided that it wouldn't be a good idea.

A minute later, one of the women said, "If you take your hand off my boob, we can get back to work."

"My hand? What about the hand on my ass?"

The two women giggled, but straightened themselves up and left the room. Nina finally flushed the toilet, and then left the stall to wash her hands and leave the room. As she walked back to her office, she reflected on what she had heard, and tried to see if she could place the voices. She didn't have any luck initially, so she put it out of her mind.

For the rest of the day, every time she had to leave her office, she tried to see if anyone was paying her more attention than usual, but couldn't really tell. It seemed that a lot of eyes were on her, all of them female.

At the end of the day, as she was crossing the parking lot to her car, a gust of wind lifted her skirt to her waist, exposing her nudity for anyone to see. She spun as she grabbed the skirt, and looked around to see if anyone had caught a glimpse, but couldn't see anyone looking her way. She got into her car, flipping her skirt out of the way, and started driving out of the lot. Unbeknownst to her, her little spin had exposed both her ass and her shaved pussy to a pair of very interested eyes.


When she arrived at Gretchen's, Nina grabbed her gym bag out of the back seat, locked her car, and headed into the gym. Gretchen wasn't at the reception desk, so she went into the main part of the gym. There she found Gretchen working with another woman on one of the apparatus.

This woman was younger than Nina, and was quite pretty. She had long dark hair in a ponytail, long slim legs, and what appeared to be large breasts. She was clad in a sports bra and tight shorts, both of which showed patches of perspiration. In fact, her entire body was glowing with sweat.

The girl was holding a pair of what looked like handgrips on a set of steel bars, and was lifting her legs straight out in front of her, bending her hips at ninety degrees to lift her legs in a straight line. The strain of the exercise showed on the girl's face. Gretchen was exhorting the girl to put more effort into the lift, and to get her legs higher. "Come on, quit whining. You've done this before, and you did it better. Do I have to get the crop to improve your concentration?"

"No, Mistress. I can do it." The girl strained harder, and her legs lifted a few degrees more, apparently enough to satisfy Gretchen, who looked up and saw Nina.

"Hello, little one. Come over here and watch this, since you'll be doing it too." Nina was stunned at hearing the girl address Gretchen as 'Mistress', but was also a little intrigued. She moved toward Gretchen, who reached out to cup her face and kiss her. While the kiss was underway, Gretchen moved one hand down to squeeze Nina's breasts, then to the front of her skirt. She pulled the skirt up, and slipped her hand over Nina's mound, and on to her pussy. Finding it damp, she smiled as she broke the kiss. "Happy to see me, little one?"

Nina was a little embarrassed at being touched like this in front of the other girl, but decided to accept it, knowing that it was part of her place as a submissive. "Always, Gretchen."

Gretchen spun her around to watch the other girl straining to hold her legs up. Her arm came around Nina's shoulders, then down into the open flap of her blouse. She wrapped the hand under Nina's breast, squeezing it firmly, and then moving a finger out to play with the nipple. "Watch her carefully. See how she's holding her legs straight out like that? That is serving to tighten up both her abs and her back muscles. As well, it's working her arms, since she has to hold herself off the floor. You can tell how hard she's working by how much she's sweating."

Nina could see how hard the girl was working, and didn't think she'd be able to do as well, at least not initially. "I think she's doing way better than I will be able to."

Gretchen hugged Nina tighter, and squeezed her breast again, then moved her index finger and thumb to her nipple and started rolling it firmly between them. As Nina's breath caught at the sensation, Gretchen said, "Oh, you'll do well, or I may have to clamp these nipples as an incentive." She pulled out on the nipple to emphasize her statement.

Gretchen looked over at the straining girl, and said, "Okay, let your legs down slowly, or you'll hurt yourself, then you can lower yourself back to the floor." Once the girl was down, Gretchen beckoned her over. Still holding Nina's breast in one hand, she wrapped her other arm around the girl, and placed a hand under one of her breasts, giving it a firm squeeze through the girls' sport bra. "So, do you feel like you've done some work today?"

"Yes, Mistress. Do I need to submit for punishment?"

"No, I'm feeling good today, so I'll let you off easy. Let's go in the back so Nina can get changed." She released the two breasts she was holding, and started moving toward the back door. Taking out her fob, she unlocked the door, then opened it for the two submissives to precede her.

Once through, they all headed for the locker room. In two motions, the young girl was naked except for her sneakers, which she kicked off. She turned to look at Nina, who thought that she should probably strip completely before even starting to put on her workout clothes. She unbuttoned her blouse, and hung it up, then removed her skirt and placed it in the locker. As she bent to remove her shoes, the young girl came over and looked her up and down.

"I really like those stockings. They're very sexy, and so are you."

"Uh ... thank you, I guess. You're very pretty."

The girl looked at Gretchen, and asked, "Mistress, may I... ?"

"Yes, but just a taste, understood?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

Nina didn't understand what the girl and Gretchen were talking about, and as she looked to Gretchen, the girl suddenly knelt in front of her. In the next instant, the girl's face was in Nina's pussy, and her tongue was sliding between her labia, heading for her clit. Nina moaned at the sudden sensation, stunned that this girl would simply drop to her knees and start licking her. Gretchen wandered over to her, and took one of her breasts in each hand, then started massaging them firmly.

As the girl's tongue circled her clit, then started moving downward to her opening, Gretchen asked, "She's good, isn't she?" She punctuated the remark with another firm squeeze of Nina's breasts, causing her to moan again at the combination of sensations.

An instant later, the girl stood up, and leaned in to kiss Nina deeply, sharing her taste. She tweaked Nina's nipples as she did, Gretchen's hands still holding the breasts for offer. "You taste really good," she said. "I can't wait to do you again."

"Take a sauna," said Gretchen. The girl turned and walked away. Gretchen gave Nina's breasts a final squeeze, and kissed her. "Now that you're really wet, get changed and come back out to the workout room. If I catch the two of you in here doing each other, I'll whip both of you." Gretchen turned and headed for the door, and Nina knew that she had better move quickly. She rolled her stockings down her legs, then opened her gym bag and started taking her gear out.

Gretchen had been right about one thing—she was very wet, and very aroused, because the girl did have a good tongue. Nina picked up a small towel, and did her best to dry herself, then pulled on her new shorts and sports bra. Finally, she laced up her new sneakers, and headed for the door.

She found Gretchen waiting for her by a piece of equipment, and walked over to her. "Let's have a look at your new workout clothes, little one." She looked Nina over, then reached out to run a hand over her breasts, checking the feel of them in the bra, and the way it supported them. She told her to spread her legs, and noted the way the shorts molded themselves to her vulva, so her cleft was fully defined. She placed a finger unerringly on Nina's clitoris through the shorts, and pressed firmly, wiggling it a little. "I bet that feels good. I know what the liner of those shorts is like." Nina groaned in disappointment as the finger was removed, enjoying the bolt of arousal that the finger had caused.

"Okay, now we need to see what you can do, and figure out our plan for getting you into shape."

First, Gretchen led Nina through a series of stretching exercises to get her warmed up, and made sure that her muscles were limber so that she wouldn't hurt herself. Once she was sure that Nina was ready, she started moving her from one piece of equipment to the next, spending about fifteen minutes on each. Nina worked on the weight-lifting machine, then the elliptical climber, then the rowing machine, and the treadmill. Finally, she had her perform the same leg-lifting exercise that the two had watched the young girl doing when Nina had arrived. Nina was able to get her legs up to the level position, but couldn't hold them for more than a few seconds.

Gretchen snorted at this display. "You'll have to do a lot better than that, or I will be supplying you with something to improve your concentration. This is where it shows that you are out of shape. I expect you to do a lot better in a few weeks."

After a few more seconds, Gretchen finally decided that Nina had about reached her limit, especially given that she was drenched in sweat, and looked ready to collapse at any moment. "Okay, little one, I think you've done enough for today. Let's head on back, and I'll massage out the aches that will come tomorrow, and then we can hit the sauna."

"That certainly works for me. You were right yesterday, you are a taskmaster." Nina gave her a small smile to show that she meant nothing bad by the comment. Gretchen wrapped an arm around her, and gave her an affectionate squeeze. She moved her hand down into the waistband of Nina's shorts, and onto her ass, squeezing the cheek firmly.

"Be careful, or I'll put you over my knee and warm these buns."

Nina turned her head toward Gretchen. "I almost believe you'd do it, too."

"Do you need a demonstration? Or are you one of these girls who want to be spanked because you would enjoy it too much?"

"I've never been spanked, so I wouldn't know."

Gretchen stopped, and turned to face Nina a little more directly, but kept her hand in Nina's shorts. "Never? You never got spanked by your mother when you were growing up?"

"No. My mother didn't need to spank. She had a look that would freeze anyone in their tracks, and if we were really bad, we got sent to a room with no books, or toys."

"So you've also never been spanked as part of sex?"

"No ... I was raised in a cave, remember. My sex life was pretty plain until I met you."

"Well, this raises a couple of issues. You need to find out about this side of you. The question is whether I should just use my hand, or something else." As Gretchen paused to think, Nina looked at her fearfully, and her eyes grew wide.

"You're actually thinking about doing this? About spanking me ... now?"

"Well, of course. It's a part of your training. Are you refusing to submit to me for this?"

"W-Will it hurt?"

"Spankings are supposed to hurt, because they are usually a punishment. I also spank quite hard. But you are also likely to find that the pain translates into pleasure at a certain level. Remember your experience with the clips on your nipples and your clit. You rather enjoyed those.

"Now, I ask you again ... are you refusing to submit to me for a spanking?"

Nina paused for a moment, and swallowed hard. "No Gretchen. I am not refusing. I will accept the spanking."

"Then do it the proper way. On your knees, and tell me you submit to me for punishment."

Nina looked into her eyes, afraid of the expression she saw there, and quickly knelt down, clasping her hands behind her back, her knees spread widely. "I submit to you for punishment as you see fit, Gretchen."

Gretchen walked over to the side, and brought back a straight chair, positioning it in the middle of the floor, and sitting down. "Stand up, and remove your shorts. Spankings are always administered to bare flesh."

Nina stood and did as she was told, forgetting that they were in the open part of the gym, and not secured in the back area.

"Over my lap. Put your hands down toward the floor, and spread your legs a little." Nina lay over Gretchen's legs, moving into the correct position, with Gretchen assisting. Her hips were over one of Gretchen's legs, so her ass was raised, making it a very obvious target.

Gretchen rested her left hand on Nina's back, and used her right hand to caress Nina's ass, and move her legs apart a little more, allowing her to feel Nina's pussy, which was damp. 'Sweat, or wet?' she thought. "Since this is your first time, I won't make you count. Keep your hands where they are. If you move them, I'll cuff you and we'll move to using a paddle or a flogger. You can cry, or make noise. If you get too loud, I'll gag you and we'll start again. Or do you want a gag before we get started?"

"No, no gag. Please don't hurt me."

Without warning, Gretchen raised her hand and struck the first blow, hitting Nina on the right cheek, feeling the strike through her hand as it compressed the meat of Nina's rear. Before Nina had a chance to react, she brought her hand back up and hit the left cheek with the same force. She lifted her hand to judge the response, both from Nina, and on the skin of her bottom.

Nina's breathing stopped for a second as the pain registered, then she gave a short cry, and again as the second blow landed. She clenched her teeth at the sharp pain, and hissed a breath into her lungs. Gretchen watched the two handprints turn pink on her ass, and knew that her rear would likely be glowing before the spanking was over. She caressed both cheeks with her hand, then raised it and delivered two more rapid-fire slaps. Nina cried out again with the pain, and her breathing began to get a little ragged.

Gretchen continued in this way for a minute or two, delivering two closely spaced slaps, followed by a caress of the affected area. She changed her target as the colour began to rise in Nina's cheeks, covering the area through the curve of her rear down to the tops of her thighs. She was careful to avoid hitting Nina's pussy, not wanting to stray into that territory of pain this early in their relationship. She did notice that her pussy was starting to get wet. Nina was sobbing steadily, and reacting to the slaps with pain-filled exclamations.

As Gretchen shifted her target away from Nina's thighs and back up onto her globes, she noticed that Nina had stopped crying out with the pain, and was grunting low in her throat with each slap of her hand. She could also feel Nina's hips starting to churn; she was pressing her mound into Gretchen's thigh during each caress, and her ass was rising in anticipation of the next pair of slaps. During the next caress, Gretchen let her fingers slip down onto Nina's pussy, and discovered that it was engorged and very wet. She put two fingers together and pushed them all the way into her pussy. Nina wailed with the sensation, and lifted her head, although she kept her hands where they belonged.

Gretchen quickly withdrew her fingers, and delivered a couple of more slaps. Nina grunted loudly with each, and her ass came up off Gretchen's leg, waiting for the next blow. Gretchen altered her tactics, and hit her twice more before rubbing her hand firmly over her ass, and then over her pussy, but with no penetration this time. She could tell that Nina was getting close to an orgasm, and wanted to see how she would react.

In a small voice, she heard Nina ask, "G-Gretchen, m-may I come please? I'm so close."

Gretchen smiled, pleasantly surprised that Nina had remembered her instructions, but decided against letting it happen right now. She lightened the caress of Nina's pussy, and said, "No, not yet little slut. Maybe later. Now, up you get."

Nina groaned in disappointment, but knew there was no point in arguing. With Gretchen holding one of her breasts as a handle, she stood up, once again placing her hands behind her back. They could feel the heat rising from her ass.

Gretchen signaled to her to turn around, and she examined the results of her handiwork. Nina's rear had a light red glow to it, and Gretchen knew that it would be sensitive for a while, but would show no bruises or lasting marks. She ran a hand over it, squeezing it and feeling Nina flinch at the sparks of pain. She spun her back around, and placed a hand between Nina's thighs, sliding it up to just below her pussy. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Nina's mound, then licked a little of the sweat off. Nina moaned, and her hips thrust forward, trying to prolong the contact.

Gretchen chuckled and moved her head back, looking up at her. "Well, little slut, I'd say that you enjoyed the spanking." She slid her hand up to make contact with Nina's labia, rubbing it gently back and forth. "Your little pussy certainly seems to have liked it."

Nina moaned at the contact, trying to slide her pussy over Gretchen's hand, but the friction was too light. "At first, all it did was hurt. A lot. You hit very hard. But when you started to rub my pussy after every time you spanked me, I think I started to connect the two, and the anticipation of getting touched started to turn me on. Then the spanking itself started to make me aroused, and then I was climbing and couldn't wait to come, and the pain and pleasure just started to mix together. And now I just really need to come."

Gretchen stood up, keeping her hand on Nina's mound, and then reaching out to pull Nina's bra up over her breasts. She took one in her hand, and started to massage it quite hard. "Just think about what fun we could have, and how turned on you will be the first time that I whip these beauties." She bent her head and caught the nipple in her teeth, then gave it a little bite before releasing it.

The quick flash of pain flew to Nina's groin, and stoked her arousal. She looked at Gretchen in alarm. "Whip my boobs? You'd actually whip my boobs?"

"Oh yes. I have some whips that are designed just for boobs, and some that are just for whipping pussies. Those are especially delicious on a shaved pussy, since the whip can make full contact with the skin, and your pussy will glow as its colour changes." As she spoke, she continued to rub Nina's mound, focusing her attention on the area she was talking about.

Nina closed her eyes, both at the sensation that Gretchen was causing, and at the mental image of herself strung up, a whip flying over her breasts, screaming—in pain, or in ecstasy? She moaned as the image intensified, seeing herself totally at Gretchen's mercy.

"I can see that the thought excites you. Do you want to try it now, little slut? Or should we maybe make a whipping a regular part of your workout routine? It would give you a good incentive to perform well and work hard."

Nina forced herself to concentrate on Gretchen's words, and pushed the mental image from her mind. She looked into Gretchen's eyes, and thought for a moment before saying anything. "I think that, in here, you will do to me whatever you feel like, and my feelings will have little say in things. After all, I am standing here pretty much naked in front of you, you have just spanked me, and the result is that I want to come."

"You are holding my boob and my pussy in your hands so I am completely in your control. You have just told me that you want to whip my breasts. The thought scares the hell out of me, but it also arouses me, so I don't know what I am turning into.

"I should exercise my free will, and turn around and leave. But a large part of me is also saying that if I leave, I will never know all of my sexuality, and I will probably be frustrated a lot, and wondering why. My research has shown me that there is a huge amount about sex and sexuality that I never knew existed, but I feel like I should learn as much as I can. You have awoken something in me that I never knew existed; my submissiveness scares me, but it also excites me, and you have shown that at its most extreme, I still have sufficient will to be able to walk away."

"If I submit to you completely in matters involving sex, then there is the chance that I will learn what my real boundaries are: what truly excites me, what scares me too much, and what disgusts me. I have already submitted some control to you, even outside of here; my pussy is shaved, I have not worn underwear for two days, I sit on my bare ass, and my blouse is half undone all the time."

Nina paused, letting Gretchen absorb what she had said. She took a deep breath, and pulled her sports bra over her head, then gave Gretchen a shy grin. "I think I should be naked for this next part."

She dropped to her knees, crossing her ankles, and spreading her knees quite far apart. She held her back straight, and clasped her hands behind her back. She looked up at Gretchen, who almost seemed stunned by what was happening as she looked down at Nina.

"Gretchen Long, I hereby give you total control of my sexuality in all aspects of my life. I will trust you not to place me in situations that might harm me, or my family, or my professional life. I ask only that you not kill me, or maim me, or incapacitate me such that I cannot function in society. Further, within the confines of these walls, I give you complete control of all of me, not just my sexuality. You may use me, or punish me, as you see fit. You may consider me as your slave when I am inside your gym."

Gretchen paused, not only seeming stunned but completely in awe of the manner in which this woman had just deeded total control of her sexuality to her, and had submitted to being her total slave while she was in the gym. She knelt in front of Nina, and took her head in her hands. "Are you certain of this, Nina? This is a major step. I'm not sure that you realize just how major a step it is."

"I expect that you will teach me how big a step it is, and whether or not I have made a mistake. I don't think I have. I trust you to not push me beyond what I can handle, even though I don't know what those limits are. Can I handle having my boobs whipped? I won't know until I try, and now I no longer have the choice; I imagine that you will whip them, whenever the mood strikes you, and I'll find out then whether or not I can handle it. In any case, I won't go through life wondering whether or not there was some sexual practice that I couldn't handle, because I'll have no say in the matter.

Gretchen looked deeply into her eyes, seeing the resolve that was there. She took Nina's head in her hands, and kissed her deeply, her tongue plunging into Nina's mouth. Pulling back, she looked at her for a few seconds more, and then coming to a decision, she stood. "Wait there."

She went into the back part of the gym and returned a few moments later, carrying a large piece of leather in her hands. Nina was still on her knees, hands clasped behind her. She had a look of serenity on her face.

Gretchen stood before her, holding out the piece of leather. "This is a training collar. It is used with new slaves, since it presents less of a choking hazard. If you accept this, then you will wear it whenever you are in here, until I tell you otherwise. It will mark your status as a slave; as a slave, any person in this gym can use you for any purpose. While you wear this collar, you will have no name; you will no longer be Nina, or even 'little one'. You will be called 'slave', or 'slut'. You will refer to me as Mistress; you will refer to any woman in here as 'Mistress', unless they are wearing a collar. On some occasions, I will want you to wear a collar outside this place; we will discuss those as they arise. I will not make you go to work wearing a collar, unless it is a symbolic one.

"Do you still offer yourself to me in slavery, within the confines of this gym? Do you still offer me complete control over your sexuality in all aspects of your life?"

"I do Mistress. I accept your control, and I accept your collar as a sign of that control."

"What are your limits? What things will you not permit?"

Nina paused for a moment, realizing the importance of the question, and knowing that she would be foolish to say that she had no limits. After some reflection, she said, "Nothing that would jeopardize my career or my professional standing in the workplace. Nothing that will maim me, or cause permanent damage or change to my body. Nothing that involves water sports or scat."

"Those last things would never have happened anyway, as I don't believe in them. The others are reasonable; I can guarantee that you will feel humiliated at times, but it will never happen in your workplace, or with your professional colleagues, at least on purpose. I will add that I will never make you bleed on purpose, nor mark you in any permanent way. That is not to say that I won't punish you, for any reason including my pleasure, but the punishment will leave no lasting marks."

Gretchen knelt once more, and reached out with the collar, wrapping it around Nina's neck, moving her hair out of the way. She fastened the buckle, and looked at Nina. "You may not remove the collar by yourself, or you will be punished severely. At the end of each session in the gym, when it is time to leave, you will come to me, kneel, and ask me to remove it. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Saying those words for the first time as a slave seemed to resonate to her core, and Nina felt another jolt of arousal move to her groin.

Gretchen stood, and then looked down at her new slave, with a look of wonderment. "Get up slut, and meet me in the massage room."

Nina rose, and Gretchen opened the door to the back. While Nina went into the massage room, Gretchen headed to the sauna. Opening the door, she found the other girl lying on a bench, languidly running her hands over her body. "You'd better not have had your hands in that pussy, slut, or you'll be feeling my lash."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.