My Wife, Her Slave - Cover

My Wife, Her Slave

Copyright© 2013 by Memory Heap

Chapter 12: The Aftermath of the Test

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Aftermath of the Test - She was my wife, but she was her slave. It started as a discovery of something new, but had developed into something so much more. And now, was she still my wife, was she only her slave, or were we sharing her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The next morning, after she and Scott had showered, Nina stood in her closet, picking through her clothes to find something suitable to wear, keeping in mind Gretchen's rules. She finally settled on a white blouse, with a black pleated skirt that came to mid-thigh. She pulled on a pair of stockings, thankful that she normally never wore pantyhose anyway, so that rule was easy to deal with. Getting dressed took less time than normal, since she had less to put on, and she rummaged in her closet until she found a pair of black high-heels. They weren't stilettos, but they were quite high for her, and she could feel the tightness in her calves as she started walking on them.

With breakfast over, Nina headed out the door. As she climbed into her car, she thought about how she was supposed to sit, and flipped her skirt out of the way, sitting on the car's leather upholstery. She immediately became acutely aware of her lack of underwear, and her bare pussy, and realized that this was likely Gretchen's goal—to keep her reminded of her naked state all the time.

She looked down at herself, and saw that she had reflexively buttoned her blouse to its normal level. She unfastened three buttons, and then slid her left hand in between the sides of her blouse to see if the level was correct. Her hand easily moved to her right breast, and she could feel her erect nipple under her fingers. She flipped it back and forth for a moment, and then regretted the action as a pulse of arousal moved from the nipple to her aching pussy. 'No, mustn't do that, ' she thought.

Her commute to work took some of her mind off the state of her body, but she was in a constant low-level hum of arousal, and many things reminded her of sex. She saw a teenager wearing short shorts and a cropped top, and thought about having the girl on her knees servicing her pussy. A hunky construction worker had her daydreaming of a huge cock ploughing her deeply, while she writhed beneath him. She found that she was nearly panting with need, and didn't know whether she would be able to make it through the day.

At the office, she took careful note of how all the women were dressed, to see whether her new outfit placed her in the middle of the pack, and thus was not exceptional, or whether she was on the edge, and should be somewhat more conservative. She was surprised to note that many of the women were exposing a fair amount of cleavage, or had skirts much shorter than her own. She saw several women whose blouses were unbuttoned in the same manner as hers, and even had a peak down one blouse that contained much larger breasts, also completely braless. As a result, she soon stopped worrying about her state, although she didn't think there was anyone else who was braless, minus panties, and as aroused as she was.

At her desk, she flipped her skirt out of the way before she sat, and immediately noticed how rough the fabric felt against her naked rear. As she shifted in the seat, she could feel the weave rasping across her engorged labia, and moaned at the sensation. She began to think that she would never make it through the day, and would be leaving a big wet spot on her chair.

At about 10:30 in the morning, as the office was at a peak of activity, all of the lights suddenly went out, and Nina's computer went dark. Emergency lights kicked on everywhere, and a dim glow lit the hallways. People started wandering to the windows to see if they could determine how widespread the outage was, but things across the street looked normal. About ten minutes later, an announcement was made through the emergency paging system that a traffic accident had knocked out power to the building. Repairs would take at least a day, so the building was being closed.

Nina gathered up her purse, and locked her office door, then proceeded to the emergency stairs with everyone else. Reaching the parking lot, she climbed in her car, again sitting on the leather seat, and headed out into traffic. Remembering Gretchen's comment from last night, she decided to head for the gym, since she now had the rest of the day free. 'Maybe, just maybe, Gretchen will take pity on me and finally let me come.'

As she entered the lobby, Gretchen was sitting at the reception desk, and looked up when the door opened. "Little one, you came early. Are you playing hooky again?"

"No, the office got closed because of a power failure. You said I could come over early if I wanted, so I'm here."

"So you are. Let's take a look at you." Gretchen came out from behind the desk, and looked Nina up and down. She noted the height of her heels, the flare of the skirt, and the fact that Nina's feet were a couple of feet apart. She also took note of the depth to which the blouse was undone, and looked in the flap as she walked around. She smiled when she saw an entire breast, all the way to the erect nipple.

Coming back to the desk, she looked at Nina and said, "Bring one of the chairs to the middle of the floor, then sit down." Nina looked at her a little questioningly, but lifted one of the small chairs, placed it in the middle of the floor, and sat down, after flipping her skirt out of the way. Gretchen smiled at seeing this last gesture. She also noted that Nina's knees were spaced apart. "Sit more toward the front of the chair. Put your ass near the edge, then lean back."

Nina felt the rough material of the chair rub over her butt and labia, and realized again that she was naked under the skirt. Gretchen watched her until she was properly positioned, then said, "Spread your legs." Nina moved her legs until her knees were widely spread. "Wider, open them right up." Nina separated her legs until they were wide open, almost in a split. Her skirt moved back on her thighs in the process, exposing the tops of her stockings, and her wet pussy. Gretchen looked at the delectable spread for a moment, and said, "Okay little slut, I can see you followed my instructions." Nina's inner labia were well-engorged and protruding and Gretchen could see that she was still highly aroused.

"Now little slut, let me see how you play with yourself." Nina paused for a moment, shocked by the order, and by the fact that they were in the lobby of the gym where anyone could walk in at any moment. She knew that this was one of those moments—she either submitted to Gretchen, and trusted her, or she would have to get up and leave, and never come back.

Just as Gretchen was about to repeat her request, Nina moved her right hand to her slit, and ran a fingertip over her clit. It was so sensitive, and she was so aroused, that the first touch caused her to moan, and she hissed through her teeth as her head fell back. She added a second finger, and began rubbing over her clit in circles, her breathing already ragged.

"Now little slut, did you come last night?"

"N-no," she said, her voice already shaky with her arousal.

"Did you let your husband fuck your face like I told you to?"

"Y-Yes."

"Did he enjoy it?"

"Y-Yes." Nina brought her other hand into play, spreading her labia, and exposing her clit, so her fingers could rub back and forth across it directly.

"Did you?"

"Y-Yes and no. It got me even more turned on, but I couldn't do anything about it."

"What did you do?"

"I tried to push my need to come out of my mind, and concentrate on his orgasm."

"Well done, little slut. You are learning. Oh, by the way, there's another new rule for you to follow. Whenever you are close to an orgasm, you have to ask permission to come."

Gretchen thought that Nina was very close to the end, so she waited to see if Nina would follow her orders. In a moment, in a strangled voice, Nina blurted out, "P-p-please, may I come?"

"Stop!" Gretchen's voice was sharp and loud, cutting through Nina's fog like a whipcrack.

The sound surprised her, and she actually stopped rubbing her pussy. As she dropped her hands to her sides, she moaned, and wailed, "No-o-o, please ... it hurts so much. Please Gretchen, please let me come." Tears began to run down her face.

"Are you in pain, little slut?"

"Yes. My stomach muscles all hurt because I've been so turned on for so long. You nearly made me come so many times yesterday, but you wouldn't let me finish. I've been turned on all day. Everyone I see reminds me of sex. I think I'm going crazy."

Gretchen seemingly ignored everything Nina was saying. "Stand up. Strip."

Without questioning what she was doing, or where she was, Nina stood up and quickly removed her blouse and skirt, then rolled her stockings down her legs as she kicked off her shoes.

Gretchen sat down at the reception desk. "Come over here. Stand beside me." Nina quickly assumed the position she had been in yesterday evening, with her legs spread. Gretchen wheeled her chair around to Nina's front, facing her, with her head at about the level of Nina's belly. She noted that Nina's hands had gone behind her back. She reached out to cup half of Nina's ass in her hand, and leaned forward to lick Nina's mound lightly. Nina moaned again, and her hips tipped forward toward Gretchen's face.

Gretchen smiled at the reaction, then slowly slid her other hand up the inside of Nina's thigh, noting the moisture as she reached the top. Her finger traced along the edges of Nina's inner labia, which were very wet and fully engorged. Nina trembled with the sensation, still on the edge of the orgasm she had been denied. Gretchen parted the labia with one finger, her fingertip softly coming to rest on the tip of Nina's clit.

Her breath caressing Nina's mound, Gretchen asked, "What did I tell you to do before you left last night?"

Breathlessly, Nina replied, "You said to keep my clit warm for you."

Gretchen tapped the little bud, and asked, "And did you?"

"Yes, Gretchen. It's been hot for you all night, and today."

"And I'll just bet that you'd love to have my tongue in there right now, wouldn't you?" As she finished, she leaned forward and took one lick across the clit, knowing that anything more would probably tip Nina over the edge.

Nina grunted at the shock of her tongue rasping over her clit, and she started pleading, "Please ... please, Gretchen."

Gretchen put her fingertip back on Nina's clit, stroking it very lightly, and teasing Nina again. "What would you do for me if I let you come?"

"Anything."

"Anything? Really?"

"It hurts, Gretchen. I need to come."

"Well, right now there is a group of five very horny lesbians in the gym. They tend to be very dominant, but I'm sure they'd like to meet you. They might even make you come, but they're likely to want you to service all of them first. You could end up with a very sore tongue before you got to come. Of course, they might take pity on you, but I imagine they'd all want to fuck you, and they usually bring some very big dildos with them." She rubbed Nina's clit lightly again, and asked, "Shall we join the ladies?"

"Gretchen, please don't do this. Please don't share me. I want to come, but I want to come with you. Please, I'll do anything to you, but please don't share me."

Another light rub of Nina's clit. Tears of frustration were coursing down her face. "So you won't actually do anything for me?"

"Please ... please. You said I wasn't your slave, but you're trying to make me one. You said we'd be more equal if I wasn't your slave, but you haven't let me come in two days. I'm going crazy. I don't want to lick all those women just to get to come. Just let me leave, and I'll go home. We can end all of this, we can call the whole thing off." Nina started sobbing, her emotions finally overwhelming her state of arousal, and she started to back away from Gretchen, breaking contact with her hands. She turned and began walking over to the chair for her clothes, when Gretchen finally reacted.

Gretchen stood up, grabbed her around the waist, and opened the door to the rest of the gym. She forced Nina through it, then through to the back area, popping the lock before she reached the door. Nina was in total turmoil, not knowing what was happening, and too emotionally distraught to react. Before she had fully comprehended what Gretchen was doing, she found herself on her back on the massage table, and Gretchen had both of her arms strapped down. A moment later, both of Nina's legs were strapped down, and spread widely.

As she finally realized what had happened, Nina cried out, "Gretchen, what are you doing, let me up, just let me go home ... I want to go home ... don't let those other women near me."

Gretchen moved to Nina's head, and moved her hair off her face. She looked into Nina's eyes, and said, "Everything will be all right. I think you might even enjoy this." Then she slipped a sleep mask over Nina's eyes.

The blindfold made Nina even more nervous about what was happening, and she started to babble. "Gretchen ... let me up ... what are you doing? ... I'm afraid ... let me go home."

Gretchen leaned back down to her ear. "If you're not going to be quiet, I may have to gag you, so just calm down." In a louder voice, she said, "Okay ladies, the entertainment is here."

What Nina did not know was that Gretchen's story about the five horny lesbians was a complete fiction. She had used it to see how easily Nina would give in to her arousal, and her need for an orgasm. What she did know was that her friend was both desperately in need of several orgasms and well entitled to them. Her willingness to end their entire relationship rather than give in to her need, was proof that Nina was learning to control her arousal. Her story about blowing her husband, and putting her own desire aside in favour of his was further proof of her capability.

Gretchen decided to continue the fiction of the lesbians a little longer. She moved between Nina's legs and savoured the wet spread before her. 'I think I'm going to enjoy this.' Leaning over, she licked Nina from her anus to her clit in one stroke.

Nina's hips snapped up, but Gretchen moved out of the way. Nina yelled out, "Who's there, who did that?" As Nina's hips settled back, Gretchen did it again, with the same physical response, but Nina's vocalization was simply a loud groan. Gretchen knew that her friend really was in pain from the heightened arousal over the past two days, so she resolved to give her an initial orgasm very quickly.

She gave Nina another full-length lick, and immediately followed it with another one. She was careful to only touch Nina with her tongue, holding her hair back, and keeping her arms and body well away from Nina's legs.

Two more quick licks and Nina went over the edge, coming for the first time in two days. As the orgasm started, Gretchen moved closer, sucking Nina's clit into her lips, pulsing it in and out as hard as she could, and lashing the tip of the clit with her tongue. Nina's first orgasm was overtaken immediately by a second, and her whole body lifted clear of the massage table. She screamed and wailed, and babbled, and swore in a continuous litany. Her breathing nearly came to a stop, and her entire body hung suspended in a rigid arch over the table.

Gretchen had seen women coming very hard in similar circumstances, after being stimulated and denied for an extended period. She had never seen anyone come this strongly; she was amazed at the depths of Nina's orgasm, and resolved to help her friend achieve such bliss as often as she could.

As Nina started to come down, and her body settled back to the table, Gretchen finally released her clit with a final lick. She quietly left the room, and returned a few minutes later with her clothes off, and sporting a large strap-on dildo. It was both long and wide, and was one of Gretchen's favourites. She was certain that Nina could handle the size, and was determined to fuck her friend into another orgasm.

Nina was lying on the table, breathing harshly, but looking peaceful, even as her breath pounded in and out of her, and it was obvious that her heart was still racing. Gretchen stood between her legs, once again savouring the wet spread of Nina's pussy. She thought it was one of the prettiest she had ever seen. With no advance warning, she placed the head of the dildo at Nina's entrance, and pushed it all the way in with one steady advance. As she had expected, Nina's pussy accommodated the entire length, but the sensation of the entry had her groaning throughout the insertion, her head snapping back with the feeling.

As Gretchen bottomed out, she rested her hands on Nina's hips, preparing to use them for control over her strokes. Nina finally realized that she was being fucked, and cried out, "Who's there? What's that in me? Is someone fucking me? What's going on?"

While Nina was still talking, Gretchen began her withdrawal, and as the head of the dildo was about to reach Nina's entrance, she drove it back in all the way, causing Nina's breath to leave her in a whoosh. With the angle now determined, Gretchen started stroking deeply into Nina, holding her hips to keep them down on the table. Nina was moaning continuously, reacting to the plunging of the dildo. Gretchen herself started getting aroused, partly building on her friend's pleasure, but also because the end of the dildo had a soft rubber pad that rubbed over her own clitoris as she bottomed out on each stroke.

Nina was climbing toward another orgasm, breathing hard and fast, head lolling from side to side, her total concentration on what was being done to her since no one was talking to her, and she couldn't see who was doing her. She had no idea who was fucking her, and whether the other women were watching her performance, and getting ready to do something to her. The thought that she was being shared scared her, but the fear was feeding her arousal, and she was about to have another massive orgasm, and didn't care who was causing it as her mind wrapped around it and her world dissolved into bright lights, and yells, and grunts, and massive muscle spasms as the orgasm consumed her.

Gretchen watched Nina start coming, muscle tremors flying across her body, and she drove the dildo as deeply as she could into Nina's pussy, grinding her crotch into Nina, rubbing over her clit, and stretching the orgasm as long as she could. She held Nina's hips tightly, feeling her friend's muscles clench and loosen as the orgasm faded, and listening to her breath rasping in and out. After a moment, she stepped back slightly, pulling the dildo out of Nina's opening, and leaning over to lightly lick up some of the spilled juices. Nina flinched as Gretchen's tongue passed over her clitoris, and Gretchen thought it was probably feeling pretty sensitive. She decided that Nina needed a break, and should probably be let in on what was actually happening.

She moved to the head of the table, and reached out to take the mask off Nina's face. Nina blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted, and then she looked up into the tender gaze of her friend. Gretchen smiled at her. "So little one, are you feeling a little better now, or do you need to come a few more times?"

Nina swallowed, and her eyes moved around wildly before coming to rest on Gretchen's face again. "How many women have you let use me?" she asked harshly, and Gretchen realized her ruse may not have gone over very well.

"None, little one. There is no one here except you and me. I never had any intention of sharing you, and won't without your permission. It was a test, and you passed, and I'm sorry that I did it, but I had to."

"A test? What the hell kind of test was that? You nearly drove me insane, then scared the crap out of me, and nearly broke my heart because I was ready to walk out. What were you thinking?"

Gretchen paused for a moment before answering. As she was thinking about her answer, she realized that Nina had not asked to be released from the restraints, so things might still be salvageable. She brought a hand to Nina's head, and started gently stroking her hair as she spoke from the heart.

"Do you recall, little one, a discussion we had yesterday about how submissives can be trapped into slavery? It has happened too many times that a master or a mistress gets a fresh submissive, such as yourself, into a position where they create such a level of arousal that the submissive agrees to anything just for that all-consuming orgasm. Newly discovered submissives have no chance against such unscrupulous dominants; the dominant knows way too much about how to sexually enthrall someone, and the submissive has little chance against such overwhelming knowledge and control. My last master could break someone in a matter of hours; I have seen him do it.

"The only defence the submissive has is his or her own strength of will. The submissive must be able to push that arousal aside in order to remember who they are, and to exert their will, even against overwhelming desire, and the offer of amazing orgasms. They need to be able to say 'No' and walk away, even when every fibre of their being wants nothing more than that offered orgasm. They have to be able to think through the fog of arousal, and to know when the price is simply too high.

"You will never know how hard it was to do what I did. To hold off on all your orgasms yesterday, when all you were expecting was a day of friendship and fun, and good sex. To know that I was making you hurt, both physically and emotionally, and then to up the level of that hurt when you got here today. To hold you on the very edge of a massive orgasm, and then to offer you a way out that required you to be fed to the wolves. You would have had to give away your dignity, and your self-respect, all for a few orgasms. Instead, you chose to break out of my embrace, and walk away, and give up every future possibility that we might have together.

"Regardless of the choice you made, whether it was to offer yourself to the lesbians, or to walk away, I knew that you would be safe, because there were no lesbians, there was only me. Had you chosen to offer yourself to the lesbians, I would have had to re-evaluate how we went about things, and to do my best to impress upon you that what you had chosen was dangerous and self-destructive. The danger of you walking away was that you might actually make it out the door, and I knew you'd probably never come back. You once said that sex with me was dangerous; I don't want it to be that. It will likely always have an edge, but that's part of pushing the envelope.

"I love you little one. I was trying to protect you, and I'm afraid that I have hurt you deeply, and that you have likely lost any trust you ever had with me. Do you still want to leave?"

Nina lay there thinking, and feeling emotionally, as well as physically drained. Gretchen's speech had hit very close to home, and she realized that she had been very close to agreeing to be with the lesbians. In the back of her mind, however, she had remembered Gretchen's discussion from yesterday, and her warning about people getting trapped into slavery. That fleeting thought had protected her, and made her decide to walk away. In a way, she was indebted to Gretchen for saving her, as much as she was upset with Gretchen for testing her in the first place.

"I realize now that what you were doing was trying to protect me. This is still all so new to me, and there is so much that I don't understand. Having you use my sexuality and arousal against me was frightening, but the alternative would have been even worse. I know you did it out of love and concern, and for those reasons I can forgive you. It would have been better if the test hadn't been so extreme, but I guess it wouldn't have been as realistic any other way.

"In a strange way, I actually have to thank you. While you were torturing me and offering the lesbians as my salvation, I had a fleeting thought about the discussion we had yesterday, and the warning you gave me. I kind of grasped at that straw, when I realized that the situation you had put me in was exactly the same. I knew I had to get away from you, or else I'd be lesbian bait, and that's when everything snapped. So, to answer your question, no I don't want to leave."

She shifted a bit, and realized that she was still strapped down. She laughed lightly, and said, "Well, I guess I can't leave anyway, since you've got me strapped down again. Are you going to let me up, or is this when you march in the lesbians?"

"Somehow, I don't think you're ready to get up yet. I think you're due for another half-dozen orgasms."

"I don't think I could take anymore, at least not for a while."

"Okay, tell you what, how about another massage, and we'll see what kind of shape you're in after that. It will help to get the ache out your abdomen, and I know you like my massages."

"Okay, a massage sounds good, and then maybe a sauna to burn out the final pain. Now, are you actually going to massage me, or keep me face-up and wreak havoc on my body?"

Gretchen laughed out loud, and said, "It is so wonderful to be able to laugh with you again, little one. No, when I said a massage, I meant a real one. Let me undo the straps, and you can roll over so I can do your back." Gretchen quickly moved around the table, releasing Nina from her bonds, and putting a little cushion under her belly to raise her butt slightly. "Lay there and relax, and I'll be back in just a minute."

She left the room, returning a few minutes later after locking the front door, and gathering up Nina's things. She had also stopped to pick up something else that she though Nina might enjoy.

Nina was totally relaxed, with her eyes closed when Gretchen re-entered. She could hear Gretchen moving around the room, and expected her to start the massage momentarily. She was a little startled when Gretchen's first touch was to her upraised ass, caressing it momentarily, then moving toward Nina's pussy.

"Gretchen, what are you playing at? I thought I was getting a real massage?"

"Yes you are, but there's something I want you to try. Yesterday, you said that you had never used any sex toys, correct?"

"Yes, that's right. I have friends who own vibrators and so on, but I never had one. I always just used my fingers to masturbate."

"Okay. Well, I have a little something here that I'd like you to try while I give you a massage. It's completely harmless, and I think you'll really like it. It goes in your pussy, so you're going to feel me putting it in." With that, Gretchen inserted the little device into Nina's pussy, pushing a little to get it past her opening. The unit was shaped a bit like an oversized egg, and she worked it well into Nina's vagina. The insertion was very easy, as Nina was still very wet. Nina gave a little moan as she felt Gretchen's fingers, and the odd device inside her. She could detect its weight on the front wall of her vagina, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

"Hmmm, what is it? Some kind of dildo?"

"No, it's actually a vibrator. Since you've never used one, I thought we'd try this one first. It's an interesting one because it's designed to be worn inside you, and you can even wear it for extended periods. It's actually intended to be used by two people, since there's the unit that goes in you, and there's a separate remote control. It can be a lot of fun for one person to wear in public, while the other one is handling the remote, and turning it up at inopportune moments. It's a great way to have fun with someone who is really sexually reactive."

"Fun, yeah. I've already experienced your idea of fun."

"No little one, that wasn't fun for either you or me. That was unfortunately necessary. This, however, is fun." Gretchen turned on the remote, and set the egg on a low setting, so that Nina should be able to feel it buzzing inside her, but wouldn't start building to an orgasm quickly. Gretchen wanted her to just simmer while the massage went on. "How's that feel?"

"A little strange, but it's okay. I can't see how it would make me cum, but I can tell that it would likely get me very turned on, and probably frustrated all over again."

"Good, then I have it set right. Believe me, if I were to turn it all the way up, I would have you screaming out an orgasm in no time, without even touching you."

"So, are we going to get this massage underway, or am I just going to lay here and listen to my pussy hum?"

"We are going to rub your little body, as soon as I get undressed and get my hands oily." Gretchen pulled off her sports bra and shorts, and tossed them with Nina's clothes, then picked up a bottle of oil from the warmer, and a towel. She moved to the head of the table, and arranged Nina's arms by her sides, then gathered her hair and moved it off her shoulders.

She poured a thin stream of oil along Nina's spine, and in one hand, then started by skating her hand along Nina's shoulder blades, and working the oil into her back muscles. "So little one, are you just going to lay there like a dead person, or is there anything we should talk about? Is there anything more from your research that you wanted to go over?"

"I think we covered all the big issues yesterday, and as part of your test yesterday and today. What I did discover that surprised me was the whole industry and sub-culture that exists around sex. I had no idea such a thing existed. I guess I really was brought up in a cave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.