Donkey Punch - Cover

Donkey Punch

by God of Porn

Copyright© 2013 by God of Porn

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage slut enjoys her first day in school...sorta. Actually, some of it kinda annoys her a little, but being a slut, Bambi knows better than to complain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   .

Meanwhile, on another planet...

"The Principal will see you now, Mrs. Person," Amanda said, smiling politely.

"Miss Person," my mom corrected the school secretary with a tiny scrunch of her nose. "I'm not married."

"Oh!" Amanda nodded, like that made a difference and turned her smile on me as we stood up.

"She's just a slut," I explained, since I'm sort of like that. I always feel like I have to say something for some reason.

"Bambi!" Mom giggled. "Be nice."

"What?" I asked, just like any fifteen year old girl would. "You are a slut."

"Shhhh..." Mom shushed me as she peeked into the Principal's office, biting her bottom lip and pulling a lock of golden hair from her blue eyes.

We look much the same, Mom and me, except she's almost thirty and so she looks older. She hated that though, being twenty-nine, I mean, and Mom always tried to look younger. She really liked it when people would wonder if we were sisters and so Mom liked to dress us as if we were twins or something. I didn't really mind because Mom has a serious body and pretty awesome taste in clothes, but sometimes it could be a little strange. Like coming to my first day at a new school looking exactly like Mom.

Except younger, you know.

So that would explain our matching Sailor Moon outfits. Short, pleated mini-skirts in baby-blue that didn't hide our red thongs no matter what we did. The same silk blouses, white and so thin as to be sheer with red demi-cup bras underneath. Mom wore a 36C and mine happened to be a 30B, but they looked pretty identical either way and we both had the same swollen, tawny nipples poking out above the lace. We had the red neckerchiefs, fashionably loose and careless beneath our collars. Matching red shoes; five inch stilettos for Mom, while my heels were only three because of the school's dress code.

Even our collars matched, but I couldn't blame that on Mom. Our Master had picked those out for us, of course. They were very thin and very black, my own rather stiff as I'd finally outgrown my old one. I was relieved too, believe me, my old collar had definitely been a Kiddie Kollar, you know? It had been pink and blue, with tiny teddy bears around it. I couldn't even imagine wearing something like that to high school! No way! So having an adult collar, even a very simple one, made me feel a lot better. But naturally, that was the first thing to go.

"Don't be shy," the Principal said in a soft and surprisingly pleasant voice. "It's alright. You can come in now."

"Thank you, Sir," Mom said with a dip of her head and I followed her example, keeping my eyes down and putting my hands together in the small of my back.

When Mom knelt on the plush carpeting, I did the same, taking my place beside her with well-practiced ease. Gracefully too, I hoped, but I resisted the urge to look at the Principal and get a clue. I'd probably get a lot more than that!

"Now," the Principal sighed and I heard the creaking of a leather chair, "which of you is my new sophomore, I wonder?"

Mom giggled softly and I knew she was pleased by the compliment.

"No, don't tell me," the Principal said with a chuckle. "Look at me, Bambi."

"Ma'am," I replied immediately, lifting my chin and fixing my eyes on the beautiful woman sitting behind her desk.

"I thought so," she nodded. "You're slouching."

"Ma'am," I breathed, feeling my face redden as I tried to straighten myself more than I already was. I pushed my shoulders back, thrusting my breasts towards her and I didn't think it could be much of an improvement; I'd never been accused of slouching in my life!

"We'll have to work on that," she decided. "Won't we, Bambi?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I agreed quickly.

"You should take example from your mother," the Principal said. "Such wonderful form. Tell me, Miss ... Person, is it? Where did you go to school?"

"Here, Mistress," Mom answered, keeping her eyes down while mine stayed on the Principal.

"Of course you did!" The woman rose from behind her desk, picking up a length of chain. "St. Obeisance never forgets her alumni, Miss Person. We're very pleased to see you again."

"Thank you, Mistress." Mom fairly beamed beneath her shroud of golden hair.

"And now we have you, Bambi." The Principal stepped in front of me, dangling the stainless choker from her fingers. "Please remove your daughter's collar, Miss Person. She'll be wearing a new one while attending her classes."

"Of course, Mistress!" Mom replied and I didn't move a muscle as she unbuckled my collar and put it in her purse.

"This will be your choker, Bambi," the Principal told me as she slipped it somewhat awkwardly over my head. "You mustn't come to school without it."

"Yes Ma'am." I waited patiently as she worked the metal over my eyes and nose, past my lips and chin. It was a tight fit getting it over my head and of course it finally hung rather loosely around my neck, but that could be easily fixed.

"Umph!" I gave an involuntary gasp as the Principal hooked a finger through the ring at the end and gave the choker a quick jerk so that it tightened immediately.

She didn't actually pull hard enough to choke me or anything, but just enough to make me feel the smooth links pressing into my delicate skin. The Principal seemed satisfied with that and for a second I regretted making any sound at all, but she let that go and I was glad. I really didn't need to get into trouble on my first day of school.

"Are you on birth control?" the Principal wondered, stepping back and putting her hands on her hips.

"No Ma'am," I said softly, clearing my throat and then repeating my answer louder.

"You sound a bit ... nervous," she smiled at me. "Have you had a child yet?"

"No, Ma'am," I told her truthfully.

"Why not?" The Principal narrowed her dark eyes and I felt my tummy knotting up.

"I ... I don't know," I replied. "Ma'am."

"Are you a virgin?" she asked, pursing her crimson lips.

"No, Ma'am," I answered. "I just, um ... I'm not a breeder."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No, Ma'am!" I blinked at her. "I'm a bi-sexual slut."

"Good," she nodded. "Deviant behavior will not be tolerated at St. Obeisance, Bambi."

"Yes, Ma'am," I agreed quickly.

"We expect our young ladies to worship cock," she continued sternly, "regardless of their station in life. I hope you won't disappoint me."

"No, Ma'am!" I swallowed hard. "I mean ... yes, Ma'am."

"Hmmm..." The Principal seemed a little dubious as she stared at me and I forced myself not to look down.

She seemed kind of young to be a principal, I thought, but she'd probably been bred for Dominance. If I'd had to guess, I figured the woman to be about twenty-three maybe. She looked like a principal though, no doubt about that. She wore a tight fitting suit, black like her hair, and tight on her slim body. She had smallish breasts and narrow hips, definitely not a breeder, but incredibly long legs, very well toned. I especially liked her slender ankles and muscular calves. For some reason I've always liked that part of a woman the most, of all the parts not usually hidden, I mean.

What the Principal thought of me, I couldn't tell yet. I wouldn't even try to guess, not until I'd been at the school for awhile. Everyone has their own pet fetish, usually more than one, and I was pretty sure I'd find out what the Principal liked in due time. That's one of the nice things about being a full-bred slut; everyone wants to have fun with me. The bad part, if there even is one, is that sometimes their idea of fun and my idea of fun aren't exactly the same thing.

But that's why I was going to school, right?

"Alright," the Principal sighed. "You may leave, Bambi. Amber will have your schedule and help you find your way around."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You're a student. You'll address me as Mistress now," she said. "Tell Amber to hold my calls for..." she looked at my mom, " ... Show me your tongue, Miss Person."

I watched from the corner of my eye as Mom did as she was told, lifting her head and extending her long pink tongue.

"Tell Amber I'll be unavailable for thirty minutes," the Principal decided with a smile, "while I have a little ... chat ... with your mother."

"Yes, uh ... Mistress."

I stood quickly, without bothering to try and smooth my skirt, and left the room. I paused long enough to curtsy at the door, but Mom had already unzipped and was now carefully lowering the Principal's skirt. Neither of them gave me so much as a glance and I felt a small twinge of envy, or jealousy maybe, as it should have been me sucking the Principal's cunt. I mean, I was the new girl in school and everything, but Mom had graduated from St. Obeisance herself, so ... I kinda have issues with my mom, as you may have noticed.


"So you went to a public school before, huh?" Amber asked me as we walked the empty hallways of my new school.

"Yeah," I nodded. "It was okay."

"How do you like being a slut?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "How do you like being a secretary?"

"I like it," she smiled at me. "I just graduated last year and the next day they had me working in the office."

"That musta been kinda weird."

"A little," the girl admitted. "But it's nice too. I mean, I didn't have to go out and look for a job or anything."

"Hmph," I nodded. "They don't auction you guys off or anything?"

"Service girls?" Amanda giggled. "Not usually. Who would pay for me?"

"I don't know," I admitted, giving her a look up and down.

Amanda wasn't ugly; in fact, the girl was kind of cute with her bald head and shaved pussy. I bet she didn't have a hair on her entire body, except her eyebrows, I suppose. Maybe a little on her arms or whatever, but you know what I mean. Amanda was barely eighteen probably and born and raised for paperwork. If she turned out to be really good at it, she'd end up working for the government eventually, all the best ones did.

"Are you queer?" I asked her, just because she was giving me that vibe.

"Oh yeah," she nodded, giving me a smile that really lit up her soft brown eyes. "Do you want me to go down on you?"

"I probably oughta get to class," I said. "I was just wondering."

"Oh." Amanda looked disappointed for a second before she could hide it. Service girls liked sex as much as anyone else, but they hardly ever got any.

"Maybe some other time though," I offered, just to be nice.

"Yeah!" She brightened at that suggestion. "I can do it pretty good. I mean, I'm not a slut or anything, but I've been sucking clit since I was little, so..."

"How little?" I wondered, just to make conversation. I got the impression that Amanda didn't get to talk a lot.

"Since I was twelve," she said proudly and I giggled at her.

"That's not little!" I said. "I used to nurse on my mom's clit."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I told her truthfully and I'd seen the pictures to prove it. "She's put a little milk on her pussy when I was a baby and I'd suck her off."

"Oh."

"Our Master too," I told her. "I'd suck his cock until I fell asleep."

"Like a pacifier, huh?"

"Yeah!" I grinned at her. "A big pacifier!"

"I've never had a Master," Amanda sighed and then she stopped walking, we both did. "Here's your first class and, um ... Here's your schedule and your locker is..." she looked both ways before pointing, " ... down that way. I put the combination on your schedule."

"Thanks," I nodded, taking the paper out of her hand. "Do I need any books or anything?"

"Books?" she shook her head. "You're a slut, so all you need is to show up basically."

"Yeah," I shrugged at that. "Thanks."

"Sure," she said with a smile. "We don't have a lot of girls like you, so it's pretty cool."

"Oh yeah?" I narrowed my eyes because I hadn't really thought about it.

"Yeah," Amanda nodded. "Lots of breeders. Heh! Lots of service girls too," she rolled her eyes, "but not too many real fuck toys. You're gonna be really popular."

"I hope so," I sighed, looking at the closed door of the classroom and feeling a little nervous. "What class is this anyway?"

"Oh," Amanda grinned at me. "You've got Misogyny 101 first period, right after homeroom. Mr. Himmler, like the old Nazi guy? He's kind of a dick, but mostly he's alright."

"Himmler?" I giggled. "Great. I'll see ya later."

"Kay!" Amanda smiled back at me and then turned around so I could watch her cute little butt wiggling. Yeah, for a service girl, she was probably doable.

I knocked on the door before I opened it, having a pretty good idea how a misogyny teacher would expect a fifteen year old slut to behave. I'd grown up learning that stuff, believe me, and I seriously doubted Misogyny 101 could teach me anything I didn't already know, but it was a required course for 10th grade girls and so I was stuck with it. At least the homework would be fun, I hoped.

"Sir?" I smiled hopefully, looking at the man just long enough to get some idea of what he looked like before dropping my eyes.

"Hmmm?" He stared at me and Mr. Himmler was a large, robust man in his early forties, I thought. His hair was short and black, his eyes small and brown, and he had thin, down-turned lips.

"I'm Bambi, sir," I told him softly, still kind of hiding behind the door.

"New student?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes sir," I agreed. "It's my first day."

"Well, come in ... Come in..." he told me without smiling. "Welcome to St. Obeisance."

"Thank you sir," I said softly and I hated this part.

There were about thirty kids in there, half of them girls and half boys, and of course they all stared at me with natural curiosity. I looked back at them too, so much as I was able. I didn't know what the rules were yet and some teachers didn't like it when girls just looked around and talked out of turn and all that. So mostly I kept my eyes down.

"Over here please," the man said, pointing to a spot on the floor near his desk. "What are you, another breeder?"

"No sir," I gave him a small shake of my head. "I'm a slut."

"Ah!" he smiled at that. "Then you won't mind if I fuck you in the ass. Will you, slut?"

"N-No sir," I said, blinking at him and feeling my face turn a little red as some of the boys chuckled. I wasn't really embarrassed, I just hadn't expected the teacher to want me so quickly.

"Bend over then ... That's it, across my desk. Don't be shy," he told me as I turned so the class was to my left and Mr. Himmler standing behind me.

I bent over his desk, spreading my legs and wondering if he planned on using any kind of lubricant. I knew I was clean, that wasn't a problem. I took a long bath every morning, an enema as well, but I hadn't really prepared myself for anal sex. If I'd known this was coming, I'd have lubed up my rectum good before leaving home. It just hadn't occurred to me though and I'll admit that I most often had to learn my lessons the hard way. Most sluts do.

"We were just discussing how useful the female asshole can be," Mr. Himmler said, flipping the back of my skirt over the small of my back. "Unfortunately, we didn't have a slut handy to demonstrate with ... Until now."

"Yes sir," I breathed, biting my bottom lip as I felt his fingers tugging at my thong, pulling it down my thighs.

"My, my ... You have a beautiful ass. What did you say your name is?"

"Bambi, sir," I replied, feeling my body getting tense as I heard the teacher's zipper going down.

"You have a gorgeous ass, Bambi. Perfect. Have you been fucked there before?"

"Yes sir," I nodded, gripping the edge of his desk in my hands as I felt his cock sliding up and down in the valley of my butt cheeks. He was definitely hard already and maybe even big, although it's hard telling just from being teased like that.

"I bet you have, slut," Mr. Himmler chuckled. "If any of you boys need relief, you can put your partners to work."

As soon as he told them that, most of the boys in the class were reaching for the girls sitting next to them. They were paired up that way, I realized, with a boy and a girl sharing a single large desk. Most of the girls simply gave their partners hand jobs, it looked like, but three or four were leaning over and I could hear the soft slurping of teenage girls sucking hard cock. Knowing that none of them were real sluts made me smile, simply because I'd always been a little stuck up about my own considerable skills in the fellatio department. Sucking cock was kind of my specialty, you might say.

"Ummm..." I winced when Mr. Himmler decided to stop teasing me and finally pressed his swollen cockhead against my tight sphincter.

My pussy was dripping already, just because the idea of being fucked in front of my new classmates was pretty cool, but that didn't help my poor butthole at all. I was very dry back there and I hoped Mr. Himmler was the sort of man who made a lot of precum when he fucked. Some guys do, but other guys ... Yikes! I really should have lubed myself up. I could be so stupid sometimes!

"Relax, Bambi," Mr. Himmler told me. "Let me in, slut ... Give me that sweet little ass of yours. Oh! Nice and ... Ugh! Tight ... Ah fuck!"

"Ahhh!" I gasped as his cockhead suddenly forced its way past the rubbery ring of my anus with a distinct popping sensation.

It burned too, like I was a virgin all over again, and the truth is that I wasn't terribly experienced with anal sex. Sometimes my Master enjoyed it, but not often enough to keep me well-stretched or anything. Only once in awhile would he fuck me in the ass and always with a generous amount of lubricant. Master was hardly a true misogynist though, at least compared to most men, he tended to be a gentle, loving man who spoiled his girls more often than not.

Mr. Himmler, on the other hand, was plainly a man who enjoyed making a girl squirm and he had me wriggling like a worm on a hook. I couldn't help but try and get away, that's just instinctive when someone is trying to shove eight solid inches of rock hard penis up my butt. Of course, there wasn't anyplace for me to go however; I'd been shoved hard against the man's desk as Mr. Himmler threw his hips forward with a loud grunt. He drove his cock inside my protesting rectum an inch at a time, pausing in between thrusts just long enough to take a deep breath and ensure he had a good grip around my waist.

"Good! Good fuck! Work that ass for me, slut," Mr. Himmler demanded breathlessly. "Fuck my cock, you little whore."

"Yessss..." I hissed between my teeth, feeling my eyes growing damp even as I struggled to meet his prick with my burning rectum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.