The Blizzard
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

After watching Sally and Olivia work each other into a frenzy while engaged in a Booba Palooza 69, I figured it was time to get some breakfast going. With my two love bunnies in tow, we passed Scott and Lisa going for round two. They both looked up and smiled as we walked past the doorway. Perhaps it had something to do with all three of us being naked.

As the two matrons busied themselves with breakfast, I figured I would get some conversation going. I asked Olivia first of her husband and she said she was recently divorced. Per my conversation with Scott the night before, I knew that it was true she was recently divorced, but she left out that this was marriage number four and that Sally's dad split when Sally was only three, never to be heard from again.

Sally seemed a bit more distraught when I asked her about her husband. Perhaps there was guilt knowing she was cheating on him. Maybe she just didn't want to talk about it with me. She did come clean about having to get married because she got pregnant at sixteen. She gave birth to Scott just a month after her seventeenth birthday.

I filled them in on the how their kids believe the two of them have fucked a lot of young teenage boys and I got both to agree that it would be best if that became the official "true" story. They both seemed to pause to reflect for a second when I told them that after this weekend that would probably be the norm anyway. I don't know if it was a reflection of lots of young teen boys lined up at their house or maybe just the idea that "normal" life was going on outside this house. I also let them know about being recorded. I am not sure that it even mattered anymore as both seemed to have accepted their new roles.

We were interrupted when Tim and Tom came in from the cold. Apparently they had already been up to do the chores. Tim was the first to talk, "Sounds like a lot of sex went on last night", raising his hand so I could slap him five. Tom chimed in, "We didn't want to interrupt but it sounded like sex was going on in both bedrooms when we left the house this morning. What up with that?"

I confirmed with a high five to Tom. "You rock Bro. Give us some details." All this being said while Sally and Olivia scurried around the room, naked, preparing our breakfast as if nothing in the world could be more normal.

"Both Scott and I have fucked three generations of pussy, and if you hurry, Lisa is putting out upstairs as we speak." With a quick smile at the other, they quickly ran from the room. Both Olivia and Sally stopped what they were doing to look at me, all but their hanging boobs of course which never seemed to stop swaying. When I simply looked back and smiled, they resumed their kitchen duties.

When the rest finally came down for breakfast, the table was set and there was food warming in the oven but no one seemed to care once they saw what was going on in the kitchen. In the middle of the room sat Sally and Olivia on a small stool barely big enough for one to sit on comfortably. If they heard people enter, they didn't seem to care.

The two bodies appeared to be as one. Their lips were pressed hard together as if they were fighting over the last breath of air. Their tongues gave the illusion of some small critter fighting for a way out from the suction that clearly existed. Their arms were wrapped around each other so tight that you couldn't tell whose boob flesh belonged to who as boobage bulged out everywhere, some in bizarre places. Their legs were intermeshed as they rubbed and rammed their pussies together in a most violent way. But what seemed to pull it all together were the low guttural sounds that seemed to resonate from their very souls. It was as if they had de-evolved into wild passionate beasts as the intensity kept growing more and more. In the end, the stool literally jerked around the room as their pussies battled it out. When they finally peaked and fell silent, I honestly don't remember my cock being so hard. The reddening of their faces and chests almost seemed to glow as the two bodies finally separated. When they stood, a rather large slimy cucumber fell to the floor. Tom actually stood and began to clap and soon we all joined in to show our appreciation for witnessing such a wondrous event. The two women seemed to blush even more and once again began on their kitchen duties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.