The Blizzard - Cover

The Blizzard

Copyright© 2013 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When a car containing three generations of a family goes in the ditch, they are "rescued" by three brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Cheating   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Size   BBW   Big Breasts  

Dinner was quiet. All of the guys seemed mesmerized by the nipple-fest while the women pretended not to notice and poor Lisa just rolled her eyes in disbelief as if she had somehow crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

When we were done, I asked Sally and Olivia if they would mind cleaning up. Tim joined Tom, Lisa, and Scott with their card game. I excused myself and proceeded upstairs to the master bedroom closet where I found the video camera equipment. Once I got everything set up, I went back down to the others.

When I entered the kitchen, it was clean. The four card players seemed wrapped up in their game while the two women stood whispering in the corner. I saw no reason to allow that to continue so I asked Sally and Olivia if they could help me upstairs with the sleeping arrangements. Apparently, hard nipples were not such a big deal anymore as the game players hardly noticed us leaving. They seemed to be enjoying themselves with a rousing game of Hearts.

As we went up the stairs, I laid out what I expected from them. I wanted them to treat me as if this was my first time and that they were seasoned pros at taking the virginity of young boys like myself. I made it clear I wanted lots of dialogue, including dirty talk and lots of lezzie action. Of course, they did not know they were about to be recorded.

As an added bonus for me, and apparently even more to them, I brought in their make-up case. I sat with them in the master bathroom while they worked their magic. Occasionally they would ask for my advice, but overall it was as if this were just any other day – just two girls doing their hair and makeup. I was very impressed when they were done. It seemed to clash with the old white tee-shirts they wore, but they didn't let on so I didn't see a need to bring it up.

Once done, they led me into the room, Sally on my left and Olivia on my right. Sally made a comment of how wrong it was to sneak away from the others but they just had to get me alone. At first I played my part, pretending to be nervous, questioning their intentions, even questioning our age differences, but soon I found myself completely at their mercy and I knew I had lost control of the situation. I was truly under the spell of these well-seasoned seductresses.

How they were able to pull off such symmetry as kisses on my neck turned to licks of my ear or nibbles on my earlobe, all while they managed to slowly undress me piece by piece. These dual assaults of kisses and licks and sucks continued down to my chest as they removed my pants. I felt the caress as each brought their hands up to caress my inner thighs. It was too much as I felt my knees go weak and my cock begin to explode. Somehow, Sally managed to lock her lips onto the end of my shaft and take the entire load into her sucking mouth. Her tongue action only intensified an already powerful climax. Her lips did not leave my cock even as I fell back onto the bed. It was amazing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.