Hottub

by Barebacker

Copyright© 2013 by Barebacker

Erotica Sex Story: My wife and I were taking a late summer camping trip to the national forest in the Northwest and after a few days of hiking we broke it up with a night at a motel that was used mostly as a camp for summer students and joined them for their end of summer party. My wife got an education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Wife Watching   .

My wife and I were taking a late summer camping trip to the national forest in the Northwest and after a few days of hiking we broke it up with a night at a motel that was used mostly as a camp for summer students working on government contracts for fish and wildlife or forestry. We met the owners, a likeable, good looking, couple in their fifties named Jack and Colleen at check in, had a shower and a game of mattress tag before sacking out. Next morning after breakfast we headed out for a tour around the place, our room was in the front building and the back building was where the students bunked. As we walked by the back buildings patio we happened on six college kids looking unhappily at the propane system for the hot tub. When I was in university I worked for an equipment rental and took care of the propane stuff, so I went over and offered a hand. There was a big cheer when I got it fired up with the help of a couple of tools from the garden shed behind the tub and we were invited to their end of work hot tub party that night.

We showed up with a couple of bottles of wine and one look at Amy in her bikini had the guys welcoming us warmly. There were two couples and two single guys, all in their early twenties: Karen and Rick, Sarah and Stephen, Colin and Tom. We had a great time, Amy flirted with the two single guys, Colin and Tom, and was in her groove. God! she looked hot tonight. She always looks great but sometimes she steps it up a notch to smoking hot, a friend of ours says he thinks she's in heat when she's like that. He also says that he gets in heat when she's like that. And thats what I was thinking about when Tom hopped out and came back with a portable CD player and a couple of fat doobies or as my wife calls them: clit nip, because when she tokes it goes straight to her pussy. We usually save the pot for special occasions because Amy gets so horny and fucked up from it.

The tunes went on and the joint got lit, it was so cool to pass it around in a hot tub outdoors, we were all feeling good. Everyone was mellow, leaning back with my hand on Amy's thigh, the heel of my palm pressed against her pussy, giving it little circular rubs, the world was perfect. A little later Sarah told Tom to fire up another joint and Tom shrugged with a smirk. The girls started giving him the gears, even Amy was on his case, he played them until they weren't going to take no for an answer and then he asked them what they were bringing to the party? Karen replied sweetly: "Why us of course!" He did a fake yawn and patted his mouth, I was killing myself and the girls were all over him. He held his hands up in mock surrender: "OK, OK, if you want more of what I've got, I want to see more of what you've got". Now it was the guys turn, all of us started on the girls, put up or shut up! No guts no glory! Sarah was the first: she unhooked her top and threw it at Tom who caught it and kissed the tip of each cup, we roared. Karen tossed her top to him and he kissed the tip of each of her cups and then the whole tub turned to Amy. I didn't know what she would do, we had been to nude beaches before but this was more intimate and a lot more daring. She paused for effect, then, unhooked the clasp of her bikini top, both of her hands palmed the cups to her breasts and she began to rhythmically squeeze them. Everyone moaned and I mean everyone! She looked at Tom: "You can have mine but you have to kiss the inside." We all howled! The hot tub got hotter. Amy threw her top to Tom and he pressed his pursed lips to the inside of each cup never breaking eye contact with her. Smokin! Tom reached for the second doobie and fired it up to everyones pleasure. Amy scored big, taking the lead from Sarah who was the first to toss her top. While the joint was going around I checked out the breasts bobbing in the water and all of them were perfectly my taste, all B cup, Amy's classic pair with pink nipples, Sarah had beautiful pointers tipped with puffy nips, and Karen had a pair of half boulders that I would have liked to squeeze to see if they were as firm as they looked. I wondered how competitive Sarah and Karen were, I know Amy is very competitive! It wasn't a long wait.

Tom kept picking up each of his bikini top collection and kissing them and making like he was was feeling up a full cup, we laughed till it hurt. Then he started sharing them with Colin who took Karen's down to his submerged crotch and rolled his head back and groaned. I had to look away, I was laughing so hard it was starting to fuck me up. The girls were squirming and us guys were egging the boys on. Sarah reclaimed the lead. We were all focused on Tom and Colin when Sarah's bikini bottom hit Tom in the face. "Kiss the inside of these!" Ho! Ho! The game's on. Tom didn't even hesitate and pulled them right over his head with the crotch in front of his mouth and sighed, a moment later he got hit with two more bikini bottoms, we guys took off our suits and tossed them at the girls and who threw them as far away from the tub that they could. I love skinny dipping and naked women. I have a lot of voyeur in me and I get really hot watching Amy and here's my wife naked in the hot tub with six other naked and good looking people, two of whom are single guys.

Amy was sitting sideways on the hot tub seat leaning her back against my arm, facing towards Tom, teasing him for spending so much time playing with her bikini bottoms while I was looking the other way talking to Sarah. After a bit I started to notice Amy's upper back was pressing on my arm so I looked over her shoulder to see what was going on. Fuck! I felt the wind go out of me, Amy was arching her back to display her tits to Tom and he was staring right at them, she was getting hot. Sarah looked at me and asked if I was okay, then Amy heard this and turned around and asked the same question with some concern. A couple of times in the past I have had a strong reaction to pot when I'm in a hot tub and would have to crash, I guess the combination of strong weed and hot water. Not this time! I felt fine but that's not what I told Amy. I said I was a little baked and was going to crash, Amy started reaching for her bathing suit but I caught her arm and told her to stay, she argued, and I said I would feel guilty if she left too, so I'll have to stay even if I poach, she relented. The others were all encouraging Amy to stay. I looked at her and said: "You know when this happens I'll be out for the night when my head hits the pillow, "Have fun" a little peck and I was headed back to our room.

I dried off, put on a dark, high neck, pull over and a pair of dark sweat pants and headed back to the party only this time I went around the other side of the motel and came up on the hot tub from behind the garden shed, beside the shed was a work bench attached to a lattice fence with walkway lights on the opposite side facing the hot tub. I was invisible in the shadow behind the lattice fence but with the walkway lights aimed towards the hot tub I could see them all perfectly. Amy did not seem to be mourning my departure at the moment, she was sitting up on the edge of the tub half turned towards Tom and Colin and we all had a perfect view of her, trimmed short fur and fat pussy lips. I was hard as a rock. Steven got out and changed the cd to a dance mix and Sarah hopped out to join him. Amy loves to dance and when Tom grabbed her hand she didn't even hesitate. I was a little nervous with them dancing so close to me so I sat down on the grass and moved under the work bench giving me an excellent view with my eyes about crotch height. There, less than ten feet away, was my wife, naked, tits bouncing, ass gyrating, dancing with Tom. When she danced towards me I could see moisture glistening on the fur between her legs and I wondered if it was just the hot tub or is there other moisture there? I was so fucking hot I was shaking and pulling my cock out I gave it a tight gripping, real tight.

By the third song Karen and Rick were dancing as well but they were off to the side and I couldn't see them very well and Colin had cut in on Tom. That was when Tom reached behind the CD payer and pulled out another couple of joints: "I stashed these for emergencies, does this look like an emergency?" Everyone laughed and he lit it up. Amy was getting in over her head, she can't handle that much strong smoke, it goes straight between her legs. A dirty dancing song came on and Sarah started doing a tit shimmy on Stephen's chest, lots of cheering and Karen started on Rick, Colin grinned at Amy: "Slay me Amy!" Amy laughing started shaking her boobs and stiff nips all over Colin's chest with the sluttiest smile on her face. Tom wasn't going to be left out and he came up behind her and ground his half hard into the crack of her ass. They turned a bit and I could see the titty action had Colin fully hard now and Amy was dancing wild with her eyes closed. Colin's cock was the only part of him dancing now and while I watched he used his hand to push the tip of his stiff dick down and he guided it into the gap where Amy's thighs meet her crotch as his hands went to Amy's waist pulling her mound tight to his groin to slide his cock between her legs till she was straddling it. Amy went up on her tip toes and her eyes popped open when she felt his cock go between her labia and as she moved back to dance away from Colin towards Tom I caught a glimpse of her pussy lips wrapped like a bun on a hot dog around Colin's hard on. They eased off, but I didn't think they were finished with her yet, at least I hoped not and she didn't make any move to leave or voice an objection. They kept dancing and Amy was getting back into it but her pussy was different, plumper and her inner labia were starting to show.

"A snake. A snake." Sarah screamed and jumped up on Steven wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist: It wasn't, just a piece of rope under a picnic table but Tom was quick; he grabbed Amy's legs and pulled them around his waist like Sarah did to Steven and yelled: "Race!" Steven carrying Sarah and Tom carrying Amy raced across the patio right to where I was sitting cross legged under the bench. Steven and Sarah the clear winners. Amy and Tom demanded a rematch, so a track was cleared through the tables and chairs. Colin, Karen and Rick lined one side cheering, Rick had some serious dick meat. Looked like seven plus inches, Tom looked about the same as Colin's five or so, with Rick in the middle, around six inches. All of them were circumcised, I am not.

This time Tom said: "If you get up higher I'll be able to run faster." Amy hopped up high on Tom's waist, Amy would do anything except cheat to win so she pulled herself up with her arms around his neck and Tom looped his arms under Amy's legs, cupping her ass in his hands. She was oblivious, this was a race, Tom was not so preoccupied, his cock was rising. They were off! Half way to the finish Sarah slipped half off Steve letting Amy and Tom take the lead and win. Amy jumped down from Tom and gave him a high five and froze when she saw his other high five, it's been awhile since she was this close to a circumcised erection and it caught her attention, she turned away but kept glancing back at it. Tom and Colin both noticed where she was gawking and gave each other a "Looking good!" glance. Sarah was already calling for the best two out of three. Looking sideways at Tom's hard on Amy hesitated, I have never seen her hesitate at anything competitive. But Sarah said: "Okay, you guys forfeit." That was it, the race was on. Amy didn't want Tom's arms under her legs this time but he said he would be too slow and they might as well give up. She folded and jumped up on Tom wrapping her legs high on his waist with her pussy just above his cock and his hands cupping her ass again. From where I was I could clearly see his erection pointing right up to Amy's stretched wide open honey pot, her bright pink, wet, swollen, honey pot. Man! that shook me; to see her cunt in such a heat, I guess I was thinking she would get titillated, not 'fuck me I'm dripping wet and swollen open'. What did I get us into?

Karen yelled: "GO!" this was the tie breaker, Rick was stronger built but Tom was faster and he ran Amy right into the lattice fence where I was hiding, pinning her to it. I heard Amy yell: "We won!" and then the Ummmm of a kiss and a foot in front of my eyes was my wife's split wide open ass cheeks and equally wide open gash, her cunt was the pink of a beautiful sunset. Tom relaxed his arms so Amy dropped a bit and thrust up his hips for a direct hit, it wasn't difficult: smallish pointy penis and open wet pussy, spread so wide it was like a funnel, all he had to do was be in the neighbourhood. He moved right in with several jackhammer thrusts balls deep. Amy was helpless, he had her pinned against the lattice with his arms under her legs. Holding her butt as he fucked her like a dog, no finesse, short fast strokes, loudly smacking her mound. She struggled at first but was quickly overcome and accepted the breeding; Amy was taking a break from the pill and we had been using condoms, Tom was riding her bare back. The gang started cheering them on: "Go Amy go! Go Tom go!" and true to form Steve carried Sarah to the lattice beside Amy and started to fuck her up against it. I could see both pussies and although I love Amy's, Sarah had a beauty as well and Steven's larger cock made her bulge nicely. I wondered what they were competing about this time. Tom grunted and pressed hard into her, My God! He's cumming in my wife! a spasm and a grunt for every shot of cum he dumped in my woman, he grunted four, five, maybe six times. With every cumming thrust Amy moaned and clutched him tighter, pushing her cunt onto his cock taking him as deep as she could, as close to her womb as his prick would reach. Tom might not have been hung but he came like a stallion, he put so much splooge into her that it started to ooze out around his cock while he was still pumping, dripping onto the patio a foot in front of me. Thick, big drops making a puddle. From her flirting to getting fucked was a big step but when he filled her cunt with his sperm that put me up against the wall, she was taken completely by another man. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

As soon as Tom finished cumming in Amy, Colin was there beside them, taking Amy's right leg over his left arm and squeezing in as Tom moved to the side and held her other leg for Colin while he put his prick in my wife's cunt for sloppy seconds. Right to the balls first stroke, he got his hands on her ass and started a fast fuck, just like his buddy. Amy was moaning non stop now, rolling her head from side to side, totally fucked up, anyone could have her now just for the walking up and shoving their cock in. Colin's thrusts were pumping Tom's big load out of her and I couldn't believe the size of the puddle it was making, it was running out of her. He must have put enough sperm in her to impregnate a convent. I was jacking off in ernest now, the wet noises from their fucking camouflaged any noise I might make. Sarah started crying out and she was there: "Oh God I'm cumming! Oh,, Oooooohhh." Ahh! that's what the competition was. Colin holding Amy by the butt turned and carried her to a picnic table and laid her back on it so he could rub her clit while he banged her, but he waited to long and couldn't last. One big: "Oh fuck!" and Amy was moaning through her second sperming of the night but no orgasm for her. Steve and Sarah were there to watch Colin's finish, Steve was still hard as a rock, it looked like he didn't cum when Sarah did, no drool on her thighs as they stood beside my wife. Amy was now sprawled out gasping on the picnic table with her feet dangling on the patio, cum forming a stream from her cunt to her anus, then to the table and the patio, when Sarah leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips turning to the others: "Is there anyone to bring this poor woman some relief?"

Sarah hammed it up, stroking Amy's forehead and hair, everyone laughed. "She was left hanging by callous and uncaring men." Colin and Tom groaned and hung there heads only half joking, they were embarrassed and moved to the side as Karen stepped up towing a smiling Rick by his cock; my estimate was close, about an inch linger than my six and a half but half again as wide, thicker than I thought, actually much thicker than I thought. "Poor Amy, let my Rick help you." Rick picked up Amy's legs and pressed them back to her breasts smiling like dessert just arrived. She looked at him imploringly, I wasn't sure if it was wanting him to stop or to give her a cum. Everyone held their breath when Karen pulled Rick's fat cock head to my wife's slimy hole and used the crown to spread the boys cum all over Amy's crack with some special rubs on her fat clit before she lodged the thing in my wife's hole and slapped his ass hard, surprised Rick lunged forward burying half his dick in Amy's cunt. Amy groaned loudly, she didn't know how big Rick was until he started pushing it into her pussy and by the time he had about five thick inches in her she was groaning even louder and pulled her own legs up to accept the fucking. Rick was a cocksman, he worked and stroked that big dick in her until they were pube to pube. Amy and I had talked about our sexual past and I'm pretty sure that this was the biggest dick she had ever balled. Rick started giving her a steady deep fuck, full strokes, steam roller strokes, Amy was heating up and rolling her head, with a little: "Unhh!" every time he hit bottom, when Sarah pulled Steve to the side of the table beside her.

She pressed Steve's enduring erection to Amy's lips, holding her head until she took him in her mouth. So far as I know Amy has never been with a girl but she was avidly sucking Sarah's pussy juice off of Steve's prick. Laving it with her tongue. Sarah was cupping and fondling Steven's balls urging him on: "Sweetheart I want you give Amy a nice big load of your thick cum in her mouth." I had never heard anyone talk like a cheesy porn flick before, it was kinda weird, but very fucking hot! From where I was I could see Sarah's fingers worming between Steve's butt cheeks and the straight in push when she found his anus made me choke my snake a little harder. A bit of back door action from her finger and his balls moved up into firing position. Amy only lets me cum in her mouth only on my birthday, she does not like it at all. Starting a couple of days before the big day I masturbate almost to orgasm repeatedly, I don't know if it works but I like to think it builds a bigger load. Hey! once a year, you gotta make it count. Sarah kept on her: "Oh Amy, Steve's balls are so full, you need to give him relief, he didn't cum with me." Competition again, she knew Amy was a sucker for it, I wondered if she didn't like cum in her mouth either. All through this Rick was giving my wife's pussy a very firm fuck with his fat cock and she wasn't loosening up much, I could see her pussy tube cling to his prick every back stroke. I don't know how he lasted so long with her cunt gripping him so tight. "Amy you have to ask Steven to cum in your mouth or he won't." Sarah pulled Steve's cock out of Amy's mouth and rubbed the head of it all over Amy's face leaving a slime trail while my wife followed it with her lips trying to get it back in her mouth. When she couldn't take the teasing anymore she looked up at Steve's face and whispered: "I want you to cum in my mouth." I came on the next stroke and found it a little kinky that some of my cum shot through the lattice and landed in the puddle of Tom's cum on the patio. Sarah fed Steve's dick back into my wife's mouth and pushed her finger further up his ass and said: "Cum Baby, cum in Amy's mouth." That was all it took and Steve went up on his toes, clenching his own ass cheeks in his hands: "Yunh, Yunh, Yunh, ahhhhh." I could see his cock jerk, spewing his cum into Amy's mouth, her head was off the table she was slurping and sucking so hard to get more, slobbering all over his dick. After balling Sarah to her orgasm and watching the others he must have built up a really good load needing Sarah to masturbate Steven's cock into Amy's mouth to pump out every drop from his balls making sure Amy got it all. When Steve finally went soft after Amy sucked out and swallowed his whole load, she licked her lips making loud smacking sounds and I was hard again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.