A Wife's Past
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Read about the sex adventures of Sayali.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Indian Erotica  

They woke late the next morning and fucked again. Suresh was roused the touch of her lips on his cock and his penis ballooned swiftly in her mouth. They fucked slowly and unhurriedly, then fucked again in the shower when he took her standing, from behind.

Finally, almost reluctantly, they left their suite and went down to a late brunch. He watched her butter a croissant and nibble on it delicately, almost sensuously and grew aroused again. He pressed his hand to her thigh under the table.

"I want to fuck you. Now. Let's go," he whispered.

She smiled. "No," she murmured. "Later. Now I want you to take a walk."

"What?"

"Remember what I told you last night? Well, this is it. So please go out, anywhere you like. Be back in forty-five minutes. And then this is what you must do. Are you listening?"

"Yes."

"When you come back, don't knock on the door. Open it with your key. Quietly. Veryquietly. Go through the living area of the suite onto the terrace outside and cross to the bedroom doors, the ones that open out on the terrace. Whatever you do, don't come in.

First look into the room. Don't be surprised or upset by anything you see. I think you'll like it."

"And then?"

She smiled. "Then let your heart and mind decide. You'll know what to do."

"Patience, my love," she smiled, her bewitching eyes dancing.

"Patience."

And so, after the meal, Suresh and Sayali parted for the first time in three days. She went up alone to the suite and Suresh went out for a walk. He browsed through the pretty bazaar, bought some chocolates and cheese for her, meandered around the edge of the lake, noticing that there were plenty of pleasure boats for a leisurely evening out. He forced himself to wait, but itched to get back to her. Time seemed to crawl. He sat by the lake, smoked a cigarette and, closing his eyes, snoozed in the dappled sunlight. His mind filled with erotic fantasies as he saw himself fucking his beautiful, naked wife, plundering her flesh, making her moan and gasp erotic obscenities as he entered her again and again. The dream was vivid and vibrant and Suresh acquired a huge erection. He squirmed on the park bench.

His digital watch chimed and he woke with a start. It was almost time. Gathering his things, he hurried back to the hotel. His pulse quickened as he got out of the elevator and went up to his door. He inserted the key in the door and silently let himself in.

The room had been cleaned and serviced. There were fresh flowers in the vase on a small circular table and the thick drapes at the

French windows leading to the deck were drawn back, and the fine muslin curtains carefully arranged in scallops. The doors were open and sunlit flooded the room. The curtains rippled in the gentle breeze. The door to the bedroom was shut. Suresh dropped his purchases on a side table and cautiously stepped across the room and went out onto the terrace. It was empty, except for a round wrought-iron table and chairs arranged under a colourful sun umbrella. He noticed that the doors that led from the bedroom to the terrace were also open, the drapes similarly pulled wide, the muslin inner curtains half-drawn. He heard voices, sounds, strange sounds from the bedroom. He crept along the terrace and looked in.

As long as he lived, he would never forget the sight that met his eyes. Sayali, his bride of all three days, was on her knees on the carpeted floor of the bedroom. She was wearing only a terry-cloth bathrobe.

Standing before her was the room-service steward who had delivered their meal the previous night. His shirt was pulled off, and his trousers were unzipped. Sayali was sucking his cock.

He was a handsome man, tall and lean with a fine-featured, aquiline, rugged face. His body was strong and muscular, with broad shoulders, a deep chest, neatly cleaved in the centre, a flat, hard belly, narrow waist and high hips. His arms and legs were long and bulged with muscle. He was clean-shaven, square-jawed and his eyes were deep and dark. His thick black hair was swept clear off his forehead.

He groaned softly, his head tilted back, his eyes closed, his mouth open. His hands were on Sayali's head, rocking it steadily back and forth between his thighs. His hips pumped at her face.

Suresh could see his inflamed penis glistening between her lips.

Her face was distended by its size. She held the cock in one fist and pumped it vigorously as she sucked and licked his cock-head.

His hands slipped to her shoulders and he pulled her gown open and slid his hands down to her breasts.

He bent his head and looked down at her, gasping in delight.

"C'mon whore ... suck it! Suck my cock, bitch! Do it!" he grunted.

Suresh went stone cold. He could scarcely believe what he was seeing. Hot tears pricked his eyes and his legs buckled. He slid to the floor and moaned softly, burying his head in his hands, his back to the wall. From the room, the steward's loud gasps burned in his ears.

"Oh baby yes! Yes! C'mon, whore, suck it harder! That's it ... oh fuck yes!"

Suresh's mind whirled in confusion and rage. The sex with Sayali had been glorious, better than he had imagined possible. She seemed to love it, too, and had said so, repeatedly. How could she be doing this, then? How had he failed?

The rage rose like a suppurating sore and rancid bile filled his throat. For several minutes, he sat there, rocking back and forth, whimpering softly. He forced himself to take control, taking long, deep breaths and steadying his breathing. He thought of what she had said and asked of him, of his promise. Clearly, she was not a virgin. He could have left it at that. Instead, he had pressed for an explanation; she hadn't volunteered one.

She could have given him a hundred different lies and he would never have known better. Instead, she had offered to tell him the truth. Even there, she gave him a choice. Suresh realised that

Sayali was doing this quite deliberately, to show him what he wanted to know, needed to know, had to know. She had kept her word. He would have to keep his. He loved her too much not to.

He lurched to his feet and went to the French windows again and looked in. They were on the bed now, and the steward lay on his back, naked, while she sucked and licked his throbbing penis lasciviously, slowly running her teeth up and down the nine-inch long shaft. Suresh noticed with a pang of envy that his penis was much larger than his own, his body was harder and better muscled.

He saw her eyes glitter with lust as she dragged her tongue up the glistening shaft, her lips wide, her cheeks and breasts flecked with pre-cum gunk. The waiter craned his neck and grinned at her.

"Keep sucking, bitch... ," he murmured. "You give great head.

Always loved sucking cock, didn't you?"

Suresh started. How often had they done this? How did she know him? When was she here? How long had they been lovers? A thousand unanswered questions flooded his mind.

He watched as Sayali bent her head and drew his cock deep in her mouth, sucking it slowly and heavily, working it with her tongue.

The man's cock spurted and she moaned, swallowing his pre-cum seed.

"Please," she murmured. "Come in my mouth. I want to drink your jizz."

"No chance, bitch," he grinned and pushed her head away.

Sayali's head rose, and she smiled wantonly. "Then lick my slit.

Tongue-fuck me."

"Anytime, whore!"

She slid up his body, kissing and licking it like a whore, sucking and licking his nipples. Suresh watched as she kissed him deeply, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Her legs spread on either side of his body. She slithered higher, unbelting her robe and pulling it wide. Her breasts were swollen and hard, her nipples rigid with excitement. She lifted them to his lips and he sucked on them, kneaded them, squeezed them together and sucked both nipples simultaneously.

"Ohhh yes!" she gasped, clenching his head.

Whimpering and gasping, she slid higher and his tongue and lips pressed to her naked belly as she moved. She knelt over his face and, spreading her legs wide, pulled her cunt-lips open with the fingers of one hand. The steward gripped her buttocks and thrust his face into her crotch.

"Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhh yes! Do it, Michael baby yes! Ohhh fuck fuck yes!"

Sayali's obscenities rang in her husband's ears. He watched, transfixed, as she moaned and gasped, her hips writhing and swaying over the hotel employee's face. His tongue probed her slit, darting in and out of her visibly wet crack. His finger slid between her buttocks and she whimpered as she felt it at her anus.

He sucked her gorged clitoris and she hissed in pleasure, one palm flat on her sucked-in belly, the other crushing and kneading her swollen breasts in an agony of lust. She began to jerk and bounce on his face, her hands under her breasts, her head arched back, her eyes half-closed, her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"Do it! Do it ... god yes ... shove it in deeper, babe ... OHHHHH yes! Lick my slit, Michael Ohhh MichUHHHHHl yes!"

She moaned and panted, and stroked herself sensuously, caressing her face and breasts and belly and thighs, hissing in pleasure as he swirled his tongue through her sodden cunt. Getting off his face, she sat propped against the bedstead, her knees drawn up and spread wide. The waiter flipped over and pushed his head into her crotch. She gripped his hair and moved his head round and round between her thighs, her hips jerking and lurching, her face flipping from side to side, her hands caressing her breasts.

Suresh watched as she twined her fingers in her mangalsutra and rolled the rough beads over her rigid nipples.

"OhmaunhhhOHHHHH!" she cried as the man jammed two fingers into her cunt and masturbated her vigorously, his tongue flickering rapidly in her slit.

Her back arched, her breasts thrust outward and her head jerked to one side. Her face was radiant with lust, her mouth torn open in a wide 'O', her eyes closed and she squeezed her swollen breasts in a frenzy. The man pumped his hand furiously at her crotch.

When he finally stopped, Sayali was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. He straightened and she flung herself forward and buried her face in his crotch, sucking his rampant penis greedily and hungrily. There was no mistaking the lust in her. She wanted it. There was no pretense.

The man fucked her face rapidly for several minutes, jerking her head back and forth in both hands, pumping his hips at her mouth.

His head bent to watch her, he gasped and groaned and then chuckled softly as she played with her breasts and fingered her slit. He pushed her head away abruptly.

Moaning, her chest heaving, Suresh's bride turned around on the bed on her forearms and knees, her naked buttocks thrust back at the steward. She spread her legs apart and he shuffled forward, his swollen penis in his hand and squeezed it between her buttocks.

"Want it in your ass, bitch?" he chortled. "Like in the good old days? You always liked it in your butt, didn't you?"

"Yes," she moaned. "But later ... first ... first fuck my cunt,

Mike!"

In the ass? Like the old days? The way she liked it? Suresh could hardly believe his ears. His beautiful bride had not only slept with this man, she had been sodomised by him! And she had enjoyed it, wanted it! The questions erupted again, confusing and clouding his mind. He moaned softly in despair.

Before his eyes, Michael squeezed his cock-head into Sayali's cunt. She moaned softly, her head lifting, biting her lower hip.

He groaned his joy, his fingertips on her buttocks and arched his head. Suresh watched as his powerful buttocks flexed slowly and his hips slid forward. The monstrous penis disappeared into her cunt, vanishing between the curved lobes of her buttocks.

"Oh fuck yes!" she gasped in joy, her face radiant. "Oh god

Michael that's so good! Come on, lover ... Shove it in! Deeper!

Ahh yes! That's it! Ohh yes!"

Her body rocked forward as the steward drilled his penis into her flesh. He gasped, his buttocks flexed taut, his thighs pressed to hers, his balls against her buttocks. His hands slid up her body and he squeezed her large, succulent, pendulous breasts. She turned her face and he leaned over to kiss her. Suresh noticed her hungry, ardent response.

"Come on, Michael! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore!" she gasped.

He chuckled softly. "Yeh, right, like a whore. It's what you are, right, bitch? A regular whore! Always were, always will be, eh, whore?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes ... I'm a whore, Michael ... a randy whore!"

He eased his buttocks backward, his cock glistening out of her cunt, emerging from the curves of her buttocks. She moaned softly and he slid slowly back into her again, going in deep, till he was embedded in her cunt. She whimpered and rocked under him, moaning in pleasure, her buttocks swaying and writhing erotically against his. Her long mangalsutra swung and slithered back and forth.

Michael twined his fingers in it and rolled it across her rigid nipples. Sayali groaned, whimpering in unmistakable pleasure. They fucked slowly and unhurriedly, like lovers do, in no visible anxiety about time or being caught at it. His buttocks flexed and unflexed and his hips swung back and forth and his cock glided smoothly in and out of her cunt, emerging and disappearing between her buttocks.

"So tell me, cunt," he said. "When did you first start doing this?"

"Fuck you, Michael," she gasped thickly, rocking and swaying passionately under him.

"No babe. Fuck you. Come on, tell me."

"What, damn it? Tell you what?"

"How you got to be such a whore. Who you first fucked. When. And after him, who. All of it."

"Later," she gasped. "Not now."

"No. Now."

"Fuck you, you bastard," she hissed.

"Tell me, bitch, or I'm gonna walk out of here and tell the world about you. I'm sure that wimpy husband of yours would like to hear about the whore he got suckered into marrying," the steward sneered.

"You motherfucker," she snarled over her shoulder at him, her face red with rage. "Don't you dare hurt Suresh."

"Oh, his name's Suresh is it? Suresh the wimp." Michael jeered and rocked his cock in and out of her cunt, holding her by the waist, keeping her pinned.

Suresh noticed that she made no attempt to break free, just kept rocking her cunt back and forth along his shaft. Her breasts wobbled and swung.

"Listen, you bastard," she said softly in a voice that trembled with anger. "I love that man. I love him with all my heart, more than I have anyone else in my life."

"Balls."

"It's the goddamned truth. I've fucked men, and I've had friends, but I've never had a friend whose also a lover or the other way around. Look at you. You're not a friend. You just fuck me..."

"And you love it, and you love me."

"No, sisterfucker, that's where you're wrong. I don't love you.

I love being fucked by you, but it's not you that I love. It's your cock and your body and things you do to me with it. And you're just another prick, that's it. I've had others, and they were just as good, and I loved it just as much."

"And Suresh, tell me you like fucking him, too. Tell me he's good in bed."

"He is. He's fantastic."

"Balls."

"Fuck you. He's a lover like you'll never be, Michael motherfucker. Because he's kind and decent and gentle and he loves me. I have orgasms with him that make me want to cry. That good.

You just bring me off. That's the difference, if you must know."

"Yeah, I believe you," the man chuckled, completely unperturbed, arrogant in his ophelimity. "Explains why you called me here to fuck you. Makes a whole load of sense."

Laughing in disbelief, he continued fucking her unhurriedly. His hips slid forward, his cock squeezed into her cunt; he paused, then slowly withdrew, and paused again. Holding her waist, his buttocks flexing and unflexing alternately with his thrusts, the steward fucked Sayali. She whimpered softly, writhing in unfaked pleasure under him, her body lurching and rocking back and forth on her forearms and knees.

Slowly, he built up speed. His motions grew faster and his thrusts went in deeper. Sayali gasped and cried out, jerking forward under his lunges. Faster and faster he went, his hips swinging rapidly.

Holding her hips, he rammed into her. Sayali cried out thinly as his cock plunged deep into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh Unhhh yes! Ohhh yes-yes-yes Ohhh fuck yes!" she cried.

"Take it! Take it whore! Take it!" he gasped, moving at a furious speed.

He slammed his hips back and forth, pummelling her buttocks with his thighs. His thighs smacked loudly against her flesh. She gasped and cried out, jerking and rocking under his thrusts. Her breasts shook violently. His cock pistoned and plunged furiously in and out of her cunt. His buttocks flexed and unflexed powerfully and his hips swung back and forth, up and down, like a trip-hammer at full blast, driving his rampant penis deeply in and out of her flesh. Suresh noticed that he was in complete control and envied his skill.

Suddenly, just as she was on the verge of an orgasm, he slid out of her cunt. She gasped in shock and frustration and reached back for his cock, trying to claw it back into her flesh.

"You bastard!" she cried. "Don't stop now!"

He laughed and slapped her buttocks gently. "I want to raid your ass, bitch. Give me some cream."

"It's on the dresser. Hurry!" Sayali moaned softly and bent steeply forward in a namaz pose so that her shoulders were on the bed, her buttocks and hips lifted high. Her face was turned to the French windows where Suresh stood.

The steward strolled to the dresser and selected a plastic bottle of lotion. Flipping open the cap, he tipped some into his palm and anointed his cock luxuriously, stroking it with pleasure. His penis glistened and gleamed. Taking some more, he parted her buttocks and massaged her anus and then pressed a fingertip into her asshole. Sayali gasped and lurched forward. He wriggled his finger in and out of her anus, laughing at her reaction.

"Come on, whore. Say you want it. Tell me you want it in your ass."

"Yes," she whimpered. "Shove it into my butt, Michael! Come on, do it!"

He was behind her again, his penis pressed between her buttocks, his cock-head at her anus. He paused and grinned.

"Can't hear you, bitch," he said. "Louder."

"Please ... Michael ... oh please..."

"That's it, bitch. Beg! Beg for it!"

"Please, Michael ... fuck my ass! Shove your cock into my ass! I want it! Please ... please do it!"

Suresh watched goggle-eyed. This was a fantasy come to life. He had long harboured a secret desire to fuck a woman in the ass, but feared an outright rejection at best, or, worse still, being labelled as depraved and debauched. He had often heard of women who were said to enjoy sex; he could scarcely believe that his bride was one of them. To his shock, watching them, he found he had a massive erection. He unzipped his fly and started masturbating slowly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.