Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

Inside the cabin were five people. I saw two women in their late thirties, two teenaged girls probably in their late teens, and a young girl. "Who are you?"

One of the older women said, "I am Captain Capehart's wife. This is Mrs. Runyon, wife of the owner of this ship with her daughters."

I said, "You are now the prisoners of the crew of the Temptress and I am Captain and rule this island."

The two wives paled at that statement. Capehart's wife said, "What will happen to us?"

I looked at the five of them and said, "You are now my slaves. If you please my men and me, you will eat. Your behavior will decide the fate of your husbands and father." All of them looked very worried. One of the older teenagers had tears in her eyes. I think she feared for her father, which was smart. If she feared for herself, she was smarter. I continued, "All of you will gather your things and will come ashore. You will each be examined and a determination made as to your status." I paused, "Do it now!"

They gathered possessions and left the cabin cringing under the eyes of my leering crew as they left the ship and walked slowly down the dock to the shore. They were directed to the gathering area in front of the main hut. I had them stopped there.

I came up behind them and said, "You will now be examined. You will not like it. If you object, a husband or a father will be punished. If you are smart, you will do as you are told quickly and without histrionics." I walked around in front of them.

'Do all of you understand?" They all nodded as I looked at each of them one by one. I said, "Mrs. Runyon, you will be first. Step forward. Bring Mr. Runyon into the area. We will do a finger at a time, Boys." Mr. Runyon was brought forward by Black Jim, Ratso, and Big John. He was tied except for his left hand. It was stretched out from his body and Ratso was holding it on the ground by its wrist.

I looked at Mrs. Runyon and said, "What is your given name?"

"It's Katherine."

"What is your husband's?"

"It is Edward."

"Katherine, you will now strip for your examination. Take off all your clothes!"

She looked shocked but looked over at her husband's outstretched hand and the knife Ratso was holding. She stifled a sob and began to remove her clothes.

As she removed her clothes, it became obvious that, for a woman who had given birth to three daughters, she was fine looking. She didn't hesitate and was quickly naked of every stitch. Her face was red. I think she was more embarrassed about being naked in front of her daughters and knowing that they, too, would probably be doing this soon rather than being seen by my men and me. I know I enjoyed looking over her body. Her breasts had a little sag and she had the tiniest bit of a stomach but her waist was small and her hips were smooth. To my surprise, she trimmed her bush. Her hair fell to just below her shoulders. She stood proud and erect. I said, 'Big John, move her to one side?" He nodded with a big smile.

"Red Fred, take Big John's place so he may check her out." Red Fred joined Iron Mike and Ratso at her husband's side.

Big John went to her and walked her to one side though still close. He fondled her body feeling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. He even slid his hand between her legs and felt of her cunt. She didn't flinch or try to evade his hand even when his finger went into her cunt. She even spread her legs a bit to accommodate him. He said, "Stay here."

I said, "The oldest daughter will now step forward."

The two older teenaged girls looked at each other and then clasping hands stepped forward together. One of them said, "We're twins."

I said, "That should be interesting. Strip!"

They had to know that command was coming but its actuality seemed to still shock them. They looked at each other and at me, took a deep breath each, and began to unbutton their tops. They didn't move fast but they didn't hesitate at any point. They unbuttoned their outer dresses and let them slip off their bodies. They then removed the petticoats that still covered their bodies. It took a while but they finally stood before me naked except for their shoes and knee stockings. Like their mother, they did not try to uselessly shield any of their bodies from our gaze.

I walked close to them and took a breast from each one in my hands and fondled it and pinched the nipple. The girls began to breathe deeper and quicker as they responded to my handling despite their unwillingness. I then let my hands slide down their nubile bodies to feel their cunts and found their hymens intact. This would be even better. Without stopping my fondling of their bodies, I said, "What are your names, my lovelies?"

"I am Marion and my sister's name is Melody. We're eighteen years old."

I responded, "And virgins, also. We have cures for that problem." I saw their father struggle mightily. "Ratso, he struggles too much. Take his little finger. He needs to learn to hold still and watch." His gag had prevented any outcry though he tried to say something. He could scream though that gag though. Ratso took a pot bottom that was hot and cauterized the place where the finger had been. He fainted. "Water him. I want him to watch."

Some water was poured over his head and he moaned his way back to consciousness. The girls were in shock at their father's loss of his finger. They were still breathing rapidly from their bodies' response to my fingers in their cunts as well. I keep fingering them until they wailed together and had their first orgasm at the hands of a man. They both were weak kneed and I let them collapse to the ground. They lay there panting

I said, "Marion, get up and bring your sister over here. Melody, get up and go stand by your mother." They rose slowly and did as they were told. "Marion, what is this sister's name?"

"Her name is Iris and she is fifteen."

"Very good. Go stand by your sister. Iris, you need to remove all your clothes. If you don't, your father could lose another finger."

"Go ahead and cut another off. Then, I'll take off my clothes and do anything you want."

I was surprised. Apparently, the youngest daughter didn't like her father too much. She didn't favor him at all like her sisters though she looked much like her mother. This could be interesting. I looked over at Ratso and nodded. He lifted the ring finger and removed it cleanly. The cauterization caused him to faint again and we poured water on him again.

The youngest daughter smiled and began to strip off her clothes rapidly. She whispered, "Will you fondle me, too?"

I nodded and as soon as she was nude, I began to feel her breasts. When my hand went down toward her legs, she opened them for me to make pushing a finger into her young cunt easy. It went in deeply and I realized she wasn't a virgin. Quietly, I said, "Who took your virginity?"

She looked at her father hatefully and said, "He did it." Interestingly, she was also wet. I fingered her vigorously and she came hard holding onto my arm and shaking with her orgasm. Her mother and sisters looked at her without a lot of friendliness. Obliviously, they weren't happy with that occurrence. I wondered who was the aggressor. It did create an interesting dynamic within the family. Except that taking virginities was so much fun, I would make the father take his other two daughters, too. Maybe, after we had some fun with them, he would be made to fuck them.

As I thought about some of those scenarios, my cock hardened. I decided to test out Iris' ability and willingness. I dropped my pants and said, "Suck me to completion and swallow everything."

She dropped to her knees in front of me and began to suck on my cock while she fondled my balls. She gagged when she tried to go deep and came off my cock. She whispered loudly, "Force my throat. Please." She went back to sucking my cock and, with one hand, I helped her take my cock deep until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She let her body gag helplessly not trying to get away even though she was strangling. She seemed to enjoy it. I let her up and she pulled back breathing and coughing. As soon as she caught her breath, she pulled down on my cock and I forced it down her throat again. It went down more easily this time. We kept up the process until she had managed to take me to the point of release. I gave her my load and she was swallowing convulsively until she had it all. Only then did I let her come off my cock and she still had not tried to escape from my cock but continued to suck it getting every drop of cum from me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.