Immortality Truly Exists - Cover

Immortality Truly Exists

Copyright© 2013 by Storyteller4U

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Discovering how to live forever. I'll not spoil this story by spelling everything out in the tags. If you aren't comfortable with twists and turns, don't read this, but it contains only consensual adult love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

As evening approached, Lynn and Angie withdrew to separate bathrooms to prepare for what was to come. They had so many mixed feelings. They had become totally comfortable with family nudity and losing themselves in the pleasure of experiencing the other making love with their mutual lover, yet this seemed so different. They were no longer adolescents who could legitimize curiosity about same-sex love; they were middle-aged, 48 years old. They were both concerned how this might impact the other, and their relationship. They didn't want the other to feel uncomfortable, and they didn't want to disappoint the other. As they viewed themselves in their respective mirrors, they focused on their flaws. Angie returned to her self-loathing in having no breasts, though she thought Tom drained any remnants of that insecurity out of her being, long ago. Lynn looked at her breasts, regretting they weren't as firm and pretty as they were before Aenea. At least her nipples still pointed outward and not downward, Lynn thought. Each realized their hair no longer had the youthful vitality that once existed. Though they both kept themselves svelte and toned, their skin wasn't as taut as it once had been. They loved each other so much and were terrified something harmful might come of the experience. Could they prove their love without disappointing or hurting the other? Self-doubts seemed to haunt them, as they did their best to prepare what they viewed as their defective bodies for the upcoming encounter. The time arrived, and they couldn't put off their fears, any longer. Walking to the master bedroom, Lynn found her legs shaking as much as they did when she first presented herself as lover to Tom.

As Lynn entered the room, she realized both of them had chosen to wear the nightgowns Tom most loved. She felt a bit of reassurance in that, along with reminding herself this was something they were doing for him. Angie had propped Tom up in his favorite overstuffed chair and placed it facing the bed. Tom looked from Angie to Lynn, and back again. Angie approached Lynn and gently took her hand. Leading Lynn to Tom, she got down on her knees, and Lynn followed. "My love ... our love," Angie corrected herself, as she glanced over at Lynn and gave her a sweet smile, "tonight, we step into a new arena. For you, we have no limits. We love you ... always have and always will." With that, she put her hands on his knee and placed a gentle kiss. Lynn did likewise.

Angie then took Lynn's hand and they rose together. Standing face-to-face and holding each other's hands, Angie spoke. "Lynn, you have always been my best friend, and I could never love anyone like I love you. I know this is something we agreed to do for Tom, but I love and respect you, too much, to do this without you wanting it, also. To be truthful, I have secretly fantasized about your body for many years, yet never wanted to do anything that might cause you discomfort or negatively impact our relationship. I question whether what I have to offer is desirable to you, but I can reassure you that you are definitely desirable to me. Never before have I been interested in a woman, but I truly want you. Just as you felt initial awkwardness about considering making love to your brother, so too do I feel awkwardness about considering making love to a woman, beautiful and loved though she may be. I hope the awkwardness between us will dissipate as quickly as the awkwardness you felt with Tom." She held out her arms, and Lynn rushed in for an embrace.

Angie felt the tears flowing from Lynn's eyes before Lynn started to speak. "Angie, I have always loved you, too. To be honest, when we were young and I watched you first making love with my Tommy, I was fascinated and in awe. I had never viewed two people making love, personally, yet here were the two people I loved most in the world sharing that most intimate moment with me. I couldn't imagine anything more erotic than watching your two beautiful bodies melt together, lost in each other's desire. My love juices were flowing during that entire evening. Quite a while passed, after that event, before I finally washed the panties I was wearing. I continued to savor the scent, and the memory, till the last essence had totally faded away, but though the scent faded, the memory never has. By us loving Tommy, together, I have become more familiar with all aspects of you. When we unintentionally make contact, I feel electrical charges enter at the point of contact. I melt with your tender caresses, whether in passing or while reassuring me you were OK with my making love to your husband. When the scent of your arousal rises on the currents and flows through our room, I feel intoxicated by that aroma. I can't get enough of it. Hearing your love sounds, as you lose yourself in passion with Tommy, is music to my ears, and when I first tasted your sweet love juices on Tommy's penis, I was hooked. Remember you thought you won when we celebrated Tommy's birthday, yet I actually got what I was eagerly awaiting. Angie, though we don't need proof of our love for each other, revealing your desire for me has unleashed my long hidden desire for you. I've always felt Tommy was lucky to feel your skin on his and make love with you, and sometimes, when I made love with him, I found myself exploring your scent on him and enjoying being so intimately involved in a place where you just shared your amazing love. Angie, though I realize neither of us have ever made love to another woman, and will probably feel awkward and stumble a bit, I am eager to love you in all ways possible, no more limits or hidden fantasies."

As they hugged, they became aware of their hardened nipples protruding into each other's chest. Holding each other closely, they kissed with a passion that was meant for just them, their first truly complete kiss, physically and emotionally. Their hands explored each other's back and butt. For the first time, these were not touches of reassurance or merely love, but of true desire. They were hungry to learn all they could about their new lover. Hearing that word in their heads opened up a wonderful new dimension, not only love, but also lover. As the breeze from the ceiling fan caressed their bodies, they became aware of the coolness caused by the evaporation of moisture that flowed down their legs. With loving smiles on their faces, they caressed and kissed each other's faces and ran their fingers through their love's hair.

Pulling away, and taking Angie's hand, Lynn said, "Let's make love, my love." Walking toward the bed, they got in ... together. Holding each other, kissing and caressing opened doors to a new world. "Angie, your style and technique are definitely familiar and comfortable, as they are the style and technique Tommy patiently taught us so well, but your touch is definitely much different. You have a woman's touch, and, for the first time, I understand exactly what Tommy experienced with you. And to think I've wasted so many years not knowing the beauty of that touch. I find myself beaming from ear to ear, knowing you desire to share yourself with me. Though I know you questioned your femininity when you were younger, I can reassure you that you could teach the masses what a woman is all about."

"Lynn, maybe I kiss and touch like a woman, though I've never known how women kissed or touched, but I'm still boobless, so let me know if you still see me as a woman, after you experience that."

"Angie, the memory of Tommy helping you discover your boobs is engraved in my mind. I trust him, so if he saw boobs, so will I."

"I'll hold out judgment on that," said Angie, "but I totally agree with you when it comes to your comfortably familiar style and technique, while incorporating unique sensations of a woman's touch. I had no idea what it would feel like, and now I've felt it, I don't want it to ever stop."

"Then enjoy my love," smiled Lynn. Lynn began her exploration and discovery of Angie's body, just as Tommy explored and discovered hers. She explored the flow of Angie's curves through her nightgown. "I can totally understand the reason Tommy loves this nightgown, Angie. It slides so sensually over your curves. It's as slippery as your love juices, and don't fool yourself to think I never noticed that before." Like Tom, Lynn explored Angie's entire body before she reached out to learn about her erogenous zones. She also discovered, as Tom did, how much her body as a whole was one big erogenous zone. Lynn loved learning about the hidden subtle surprises, smiling every time she found one that triggered one of Angie's priceless reactions. In time, she began to explore under the gown, without removing it, while still avoiding breasts and love tunnel. Angie sang a symphony of love, and Lynn was in heaven.

Returning to the outside of Angie's gown, Lynn viewed the parts that made Angie a woman. Hugging her, Lynn rolled Angie on top of her, exploring the muscles in her shoulders and back, before encountering her firm butt, her fingers engraving a clearer picture in her mind than her eyes were capable of doing. Though Angie instinctively tightened her butt muscles with the first touch, she quickly relaxed, opening herself up to Lynn's exploration. Lynn loved the softness of her compact cheeks. They felt like little pillows. Lynn moved her body, so she could explore the sensation of front-to-front contact. It felt so different, yet so nice. Rolling Angie onto her back, again, she set out to discover her lover's womanly attributes. Passing her hands over Angie's chest, nipples rose through the soft fabric to welcome her. She could feel the definition of the underlying muscles. Angie's breasts were different from hers, yet very unique and special in their own way. Lynn nuzzled into Angie's chest, kissing her through the thin material. Angie's continued reactions and responses intensified the erotic experience. The reason Tom tended to laugh when Angie claimed she had no breasts was now obvious to Lynn. These breasts were like the most perfectly tuned piano being played by a virtuoso. Size was irrelevant; the entrancing music was all encompassing.

Taking her exploration down Angie's body, Lynn moved the gown around to find a dry spot to glide over her feminine treasure. With her copious flow that filled the air with its sweetness, that was challenging, but an untouched area was finally found. Firmly sliding the material over her mound produced very erotic moans and groans. Angie's lips were puffy and filled with desire ... desire for Lynn. Unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, the only dry area failed to stay dry for very long. There was only one thing that could be done; the gown had to go.

Taking the lower hem of the gown, Lynn slowly raised it upward. Though they had been nude together more times than they could count, Angie reacted shyly and embarrassed as her body was intimately revealed. Only Tom had ever seen her that closely. As the material revealed Angie's knees, Lynn could see they were slightly shaking. Lynn kissed each one with reassurance and love. When the termination of Angie's long legs was revealed, Lynn was surprised to view a steady stream of fluid seeping through her engorged lips. She knew there would be moisture, but never anticipated a flow. There was no way Lynn could question Angie's desire for her.

As the edge of the material approached her breasts, Angie put a hand on it to stop the progress. Lynn gently took Angie's hands and put a loving kiss on each. She then placed her lips on Angie's in a loving kiss. As she removed her lips, she said, "Angie, I love you with all my heart, and I want to get as close to your heart as possible. You are a beautiful woman, and I can't believe how much I am enjoying every aspect of you. I have never known in me what I see in you. You are teaching me the true treasures of women. I only hope you find in me what I find in you."

"Lynn, the only fear I have is of disappointing you. I truly have nothing to hide from you. I already know your womanly treasures and am yearning for the opportunity to cherish them. Take me, my love. Into your loving hands I give my all. Find pleasure in me, and know the overflowing love I feel for you." With that, Angie grabbed a hold of her gown, and in one quick motion yanked it up over her head and tossed it to the floor. She looked a little hesitantly into Lynn's eyes, before Lynn lay down on top of her, lovingly embraced her and kissed her passionately. Angie's fears disappeared.

Lynn lowered herself until her face was on Angie's chest. She kissed her and touched her and caressed her. Though Lynn hadn't felt a nipple in her mouth since she was a baby, her innate talent for suckling on Angie's, while using her tongue and lips for sensual massage, brought squeals of joy from Angie. Lynn's simultaneous use of hands and fingers on Angie's chest gave Angie not only the sensation of being touched on the surface, but deep within, as if Lynn's aura entered and became part of her. This intense connection took Angie beyond the point of no return. Lynn felt Angie's body pulsate, as Angie clung to Lynn's body, holding on for dear life.

"Angie, I've always known my breasts were very sensitive, but I don't believe my sensitivity even approaches yours. You share the most amazing physical responsiveness and musical rapture. I could focus my attention on your luscious breasts and never lose interest. Ever-changing variations in your erotic symphony keep me hooked, eagerly awaiting what lies around the next bend."

Angie didn't care where Lynn's talent came from. She was just overjoyed it existed, praying Lynn would never stop whatever it was she was doing. "Lynn, I may be the old beat-up piano, but your fingers caressing my keys are what bring music to both our ears. You touch me as I never dreamt of being touched, and both of us, together, are hearing this previously unknown symphony for the first time. Teach me to discover the beauty that can be brought forth from this old piano. Teach me to see myself through your eyes."

"Angie, I can't tell who is the teacher and who is the student. All I know is I am learning wondrous things and enjoying it all immensely. I could probably lose myself in any part of you. There is no way I could ever be bored with you, but I need to go farther."

Searching lower, Lynn traced each of Angie's ribs, until she reached the flat expanse of a very toned belly. She put her head down and viewed the scenery from the side. The subtle contours of Angie's muscles appeared very calm and serene, till Lynn's fingers made contact, triggering waves of contractions. Angie's sensitivity led to endless smiles and fun for Lynn. Following a contour, with her tongue, Lynn ended up deep inside Angie's belly button, causing her pussy to rise a good 2 inches. This seemed to be an interesting connection.

Descending, Lynn reached sparse, fine pubic hair. She ran her fingers and tongue through it. It felt so soft and silky. The closer Lynn got to Angie's engorged lips, the more Angie seemed to sway and moan. Angie's legs were spread wide, so Lynn accepted the invitation and lay down with her mouth cradling Angie's mound. Angie let out a scream. "Did I hurt you?" Lynn innocently asked.

"Shut up and get back to work, you little devil," Angie attempted to laugh through her panting.

Angie's outer lips were so swollen; they totally masked the fact anything was hidden beneath. Lynn loved the feel of Angie's puffy warmth on her lips and tongue. Angie's background music added to her pleasure. Spreading those puffy lips, Angie's streaked inner lips were exposed. Lynn remembered seeing them when Angie was dressed for her first encounter with Tom, but this close-up view let her truly appreciate the flesh and brown streaks on those well-lubricated lips. Lynn inhaled one into her mouth, feeling its slickness on her lips and tongue. As she lightly pulled on it, she realized it pulled down on the hood covering Angie's clit. Pull ... release ... pull ... release. She could tell Angie was enjoying the moment, yet she couldn't imagine Angie could be enjoying it more than her. After all, she was the one who was at center stage and sitting in the first row. Lynn never realized how much a pussy was a beautiful work of art. There were so many details to appreciate, and Lynn was appreciating all of them. Lynn pulled back on Angie's hood, revealing the cutest pink clit. She slid her tongue up one side and down the other. Each stroke caused the clit to reach out for more attention. Suddenly, Lynn grabbed hold of Angie's butt and pressed her tongue firmly against Angie's clit. The scream that was elicited would have wakened any neighbors, had they had any. Angie grabbed Lynn's head, holding it tightly to her crotch. Lynn could feel each wave, as it flowed out from that single source of built up intensity. She could feel it emanating down Angie's thighs and across her belly. Sliding two fingers into Angie's slick love tunnel, she found her G-spot and started stroking, matching the tempo of Angie pressing Lynn's face to her crotch. It felt like Angie wanted Lynn inside of her. The G-spot massage prevented Angie's orgasm from fading out, as it struck again, harder than before. "Lynn!!!" she screamed.

Not wanting her to have a heart attack, Lynn slowly reduced pressure, till her touch became very light and gentle. She massaged Angie's thighs and butt with her soothing hands. As Angie released her hold on Lynn's head, Lynn looked up and slid up to put her lips on a very happy smile. Lynn just held Angie, giving her light caresses, and continued to kiss her for the next 20 minutes.

Eventually, Angie pushed Lynn onto her side and lay next to her. "You're not going to get off so easily, Little Miss Innocent. You can't take me into outer space and then expect to get off scott free. You're mine now, so prepare yourself. First off, we're going to get rid of that nightgown. I've already felt your body against mine with it, and now, I want the real thing." Lynn rose to her knees, and Angie quickly removed the last remaining barrier. Kneeling knees to knees, Angie just gazed at Lynn, absorbing her beauty. Reaching out, she held Lynn's breasts in her hands. "You have no idea how many times I've wanted to hold these beautiful breasts, yet held back. I feel like a giddy schoolgirl, knowing I will have total access to them, whenever I want. I've always wanted boobs, and now I have them; and they are mine to enjoy, forever."

Guiding Lynn down to the bed, Angie blanketed Lynn's body. She wanted to learn all she could about how breasts feel. She rolled Lynn onto her side and spooned against her rear, massaging her new toys. She was in heaven. Returning Lynn to her back, Angie hugged her and buried her face in Lynn's chest. She held a breast, tasted it, smelled it and even put her ear to it, allowing her to hear Lynn's heart pounding strongly. Her lips slowly approached, till she found herself where she had always wanted to be, suckling on Lynn's luscious teats, lovingly caressing them as she nursed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.