Texas Sex Ranch - Cover

Texas Sex Ranch

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The year progressed in the usual way. Sometimes days raced past, and other times they moved so slowly it was agonizing. We still had the usual things going on at the Ranch, though cool weather hampered doing it outdoors. If this suggests that the activities at the Ranch were a barely disguised sexual free-fr-all, well, it was. If you wanted sex, it was available. If you didn't, that was fine, too.

The thing I began to run into was the age problem. There weren't many rules for us kids. No nudity where the outside world could see us, and stay within your age group. Texas law had an age of consent, but there was a provision that kids of the same age in that last year before they passed the magical '7th birthday would have "occasional" contact. A lot of boys "occasionally" contacted a lot of girls, cocks slid into pussies, and so on. We kind of abused the law, but we stayed within our age group.

Now that doesn't mean we didn't see what else was going on. The adults had parties just as often as their kids, and before long you were used to seeing your Mom or Dad getting it on with someone. The first time was usually a bit of a surprise, especially to the girls because you don't think of your parents as sexual creatures. After a while, though, you find yourself talking with your mother about sex quite freely, picking up tips, answering questions, and getting comfortable with seeing a man other than your Dad putting it to her.

Tom was a month older than me, and so there was going to be a day when we couldn't legally have sex. It was going to be strange to encounter him and not be able to do it. Still, that was the way things were, and we just had to adapt to it.

The day before his 17th birthday I was heading down the hall toward my room when I heard a familiar sound. Rae's door was open and she and a boy were going at it. I stuck my head around the corner; it was Tom, I recognized his butt, and he was giving Rae everything she desired.

In the outside worl I would, of course, be shocked and stunned. At the Ranch I made myself comfortable in Rae's guest chair to watch. About 30 seconds later my fingers were between my legs, casually rubbing as they did it.

Every girl has at least one vibrator, usually two. Rae was no different. But whereas most girls kept them in a drawer beside the bed, Rae kept her lifesized one, Mr. Pink, right on the nightstand. After a bit I got it and began using it.

Boys get fascinated by watching a girl use a vibrator. I think they view them as competition. They're not, they're a substitute until the real thing is available, though sometimes you just want those private moments you get from using one.

I rubbed Mr. Pink all over my pussy, gradually focusing on my clit. He had a narrow tip, and this concentrated the vibrations right where I wanted them. You never want to rub across the head of your clit, it gets way too intense, almost painful. Instead you sort of slide up on the side of the nub, which means you get used to the vibrations as you get closer. And when you get there... !

The other thing you do with a vibrator, especially after your first few moments, is you put it in. Magazines and books will extoll the virtues of applying the sensations directly to your clit, but in my case (and in the case of a lot of girls at the Ranch) I wanted the feeling of something inside me. I'm a girl. My sex life revolves around things being put into me. Most girls really like that feeling of insertion. The firt couple of inches of your vagina have the most nerves, and they're the ones you're stimulating. This is why girls instinctively like long cocks. You're going to get a lot of stimulation as that male muscle slides over those nerves. This is one of those things that needs very little discussion, too. It's fairly obvious to most girls who've done any probing of their vagina.

So Mr. Pink moved from my clit (at one end of my pussy) to my entrance (at the other). Let's just say things felt really good, and got better from there. Mr. Pink is more than a foot long, and I utilized that. It took both hands.

A girl likes it deep. I think that's so the tip of the cock is as close to your cervix as it can get, maximizing the chances that his little baby-makers will get into your womb and find an egg. It also feels really good. You feel full. There's more than that, but that's the closest I can come to it. And when you slide something that long back and forth in you, with your hands or from his thrusting ... It's hard to explain, but it feels really really good.

Mr. Pink soon got me where I wanted to be, the same place Rae and Tom were getting. Rae's voice gets higher the closer she gets, and she was somewhere aboesopranoTom was making her whole body shake. Her heels were dug into his butt as she pulled herself up on him.

Mr. Pink's buzzing was pushing me back toward another climax (the first had been more of a quick flash). I could see Rase's pussy and the way Tom's cock was stretching it out. I could only picture what that felt like, and concentrated on that as I got closer and closer.I heard a noise to my right. One of the girls, she was a year or two younger than me, was standing in the door, watching. She had one hand on her breast, and the other was between her legs. She was staring at the same place I was, and probably getting herself nice and worked up.

That was all it took. I went over the top in one giant wave after another, totally strung out as my climax swept through me in wave after wave.

And again. Those vibrations were sneaky.

I heard Rae's breath catch. The thought She's coming ricocheted around in me, and set off another climax.

Everything faded, but the last sight I had was a hint of white right where Tom's cock was stretching her pussy lips. I repeated myself He's coming.

The girl in the door wa gone. I hope she came, too. That would have made it a four-way come, certainly something that didn't happen every day.

I had to take Mr. Pink out. He was slick with my juices, and I didn't want to use up the battery, not if Rae needed him.Besides, you do need a break. Contrary to what some boys believe, a girl can't get into a state of continuus orgasm. Eventually it turns painful, which is Nature's way of telling you to stop and recover.

All three of us were breathing hard, and Rae and Tom lay there holding each other, relaxing. They finally noticed me, how could they not with me laid back in Rae's chair, my legs wide open and my "womanly charms" for all to see.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.