Texas Sex Ranch - Cover

Texas Sex Ranch

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Indian Summer happened right around Halloween, and let us do ourselves up in costumes, the more bizarre and risqué the better. Even the new kids, the ones who had not started experimenting with sex, got into the spirit. There wasn't a G0Rated costume in sight. Most of them were rated X, and Triple-X was probably closer to the truth.

Tom found this little cage thing that could barely contain his cock and balls. He added a ragged tee-shirt and advertised it as a chastity belt for guys. The poor thing looked trapped there, and I really wanted to set it free. I was afraid he'd hurt himself.

My "costume" was about as refealing. I adopted a loing cloth that was just a little too narrow and a little too short, and somehow didn't include a back. If there was any errant breeze, and movement could produce that puff of air, you'd see my pussy and pubic curls. I wore a necklace of puka shells, and a white mask, matching my "costume". I made sure to do a lot of bending over, too. I was feeling like showing off, and this was a great way to do it.

Rae went the cheerleader route. She got a skirt that would be short on a girl half her age, tugged it down so just the crack of her ass showed, and wore a top that sort of contained he a top that draped fabric over the top and front of her boobs, well, just barely. Any movement or breeze would set it to showing off, revealing the creamy skin beneath.

We were conservative compared to some. The prize went to one girl of 12 who wore a strap-on. She ha on a pair of boy-shorts with this huge strap-on sticking out the front. She had no boobs yet to spoil things, so she wore this "muscle-man" tee-shirt that looked like tremendous shoulders and biceps. It did seem funny to encounter a girl with long red hair and what looked like a huge pink cock sticking out in front of her.

"I predict she's not going to remain a virgin for long," I told Rae when we first saw the girl.

"Notice she's having trouble walking with that thing." Rae tilted her head slightly. "I think that's a double-ended one, which means..."

"I know where the other end is." I shook my head. "I asked a couple guys once. Theyir equipment just sort of gets out of the way."

"Yeah, I asked, too. That's the trouble with hard plastic, it doesn't."

We both laughed softly and went to meet the guys.

That was the last warm evening. The temperature dropped rapidly after that, and people began to shiver. I actually wore clothes to do my chores, though a couple of boys helped remove them and kept me warmed up one afternoon. Blankets in a hay loft can keep a person warm, especially if she has a guy along to help out.

Melissa dropped in for a visit. She was in some contest and had a show in New York City, summer wear was about to start hitting the stores, and this was her chance to show off what she was doing. She'd win funding to produce her line, or at least that was why she was in the contest. We got first look, and I realized I did miss my sister. She seemed relaxed, and I wondred if that was because everyone was clothed and nobody was off in the corner having sex. It was either that, or she felt an acceptance for what she was, a designer, not just a pretty face with a skinny body.

She placed second, which was worth some money, but also meant that a designer house actually hired her. This was almost as good as having her own line. She was in a position where she could learn from a top designer or two, and have her own elements in a show. It was a little safer than winning top prize, and one of the things she got out of it was a gown that got worn on the red carpet at the Grammy'

Melissa was soon lving in Florida, and as my birthday approached (Mom decided that she was tired of the "cold" weather and we needed one last vacation. I think she wanted to get the family together before I headed off to college. I'd been accepted at University of Texas, and the people at the Ranch offered me a place to stay in a living facility just outside of Austin. I'd have chores there, too, but after going over the numbers with Dad it all made sense

My friend Linda from school had someone break into their house while she was at school and her parents at work. This was such a rare occurrence in our communities that it was the talk of the town for some time. She asked if she could stay at Mom and Dad's for a few days while things were sorted out. After calling Mom, the answer was yes, provided I was there, too.

"I'm not sure you're ready for this," I said. "You've heard stories, and, well..."

"You're only ... You only take your clothes off when you're out at that place, don't you."

"Well ... Sometimes it happens at Mom and Dad's. Dad will be careful, but Mom and I, well, we try, but it's awfully private."

She thought about that. "I don't mind," she finally said. "I guess I can bear it."

"We'll try to watch ourselves, but some things are, well, they're habitys."

We stayed in the guest bedroom, and she was a little surprised to see me with panties on.

"I thought you would be, well, you know."

I gave her a look. "You know how it is." She nodded. One of the reasons you wear panties is to protect other things, and occasionally a girl's body had emissions. Panties were there to catch those sorts of things, literally.

In the morning, it wasn't a school day, Linda turned on the TV in the room. When I came back in wearing an old robe she was staring at the screen in a combination of shock and surprise.

"They're ... naked."

"They are," I said after a glance. It was one of the nude networks, and this was their version of a morning show. "So?"

"But this is on TV."

"Yeah, it is. " Then it hit me. She thought just anyone could see this. "Oh, this is one of those channels that is almost impossible to get unless you pay the fees and have the wright legal framework."

"Networks?"

"There are two or three, I don't remember which, and it's all nude all of the time." I didn't add that there were shows that went way beyond just being nude. The Soap operas were more explicit than suggestive, and in the evening the shows were x-rated, and more. The casual viewer had no illusions about how naked couples intereacted sexually after a couple of those shows.

"It's called Nude TV," I said in a helpful tone. "It used to be just an internet program, but it's spread and expanded. Rumor has it that they're based in the US, but I suspect they do a lot of filming outside of it." There were shots of whole towns with everyone naked, something that I'm sure would have attracted all sorts of attention, if from gawkers who wanted to see naked people if nothing else.

I puttered around doing my morning routine, only without the stable chores I was used to. It was like a mini-vacation. I didn't know what to do with myself. I fixed something to eat, and when I came back in the room (I was wearing a robe—Linda was still sitting on the end of the bed, staring at the TV.

"What is it now?" I asked.

"I'm just ... I never ... I mean, they're naked, and they don't seem aware of it."

"You are, but you aren't," I said. "After a bit it just fades into the background. They're not making a display of things, if you noticed, so this is just the way it is out at the Ranch."

She made a small "oh". I think this was a big insight to her. We weren't wild-eyed perverts, just people who happened to not wear clothes. I think this was a big eye-openener for her in more ways than one.

I watched for a bit, sitting so I could see Linda as well as the TV. She was watching the people; I was following the stories they were covering. We were truly people from different worlds, or that's what it seemed like.

Before the rest of the morning shows started I pointed her to the bathroom. "Get your day started. Worry about this later."

When she came out she was clothed, no big surprise, and I was, too, or at least after a fashion; shorts and a tee-shirt, and the white of my bra definitely visible.This looked "normal", at least for her, and I could almost feel her relax a bit.

"I think it was just the way they were so casual about it that got me," she confessed over a breakfast burrito that I heated in the microwave. "That was the last thing I expected."

"Their whole programming is pretty much like that." I checked the time. "The morningtalk shows are going right now. You'll see pretty much the same thing."

Of course she had to watch. It was your typical morning show, a host asking questions, guests answering and chatting about this or that. Everyone was naked, and you saw pretty much all body types, skinny, chubby, and everything in between, including age. I half-watched, not really interested. I think Linda was staring at all of that skin, and focusing on a few key spots on both the men and the women.

"Now I know why I wear a bra," she said during a commercial break. "did you see her bo—" She broke off and stared at the screen, the color rushing to her cheeks.

Curious, I looked. It was an ad for vibrators. Most were handheld like Rae's Mr. Pink or my Mr. Big. At least she wasn't demonstrating the one you straddled.

"Don't you have one?" I asked, curious. I didn't know what the average girl kept in her bedroom drawers. Oh, I'd heard nips and phrases, but girlsd talk in code words so boys won't understand, especially about things like this. Hey, that's why everyone IO knew named their vibrator.

The girl on the screen wasn't putting it in, but she was running it around her clit. They didn't do a close-up, so I wasn't sure what Linda was embarrassed about.

"I, un, I don't..."

She seemed really hesitant. I had to assume it was the way she was brought up. Girls didn't talk about certain things, even among themselves, and sexual intimacy was part of it. Or maybe they did. It was hard to tel, the girls I knew in high school weren't supposed to be having sex anyway, so maybe later, when they were over the proper age, they could talk about such things. This was when the gulf between us at the Ranch and the rest of the world was most evident.

I did have the one that fit on the end of my fingers, and I dug it out of a drawer. This she found acceoptable, partly, I think, because the packageI kept it in was meant for a sports trainer. It was used for relieving muscle aches, and that it could be used for more intimate purposes may or may not have come to her attention. Certainly every girl at the Ranch knew where else the vibrations could be applied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.