Texas Sex Ranch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Once the ice had been broken I entered into the real social life of the Ranch. There were a lot of social functions designed to put men and womentogether where they could enjoy passion and intimacy. Sometimes these were out and out formal orgies where everyone went at it non-stop for an entire evening. Other times they were just little things designed for one-on-one hook-ups

There wasd a lot of that, but about once a week, or maybe every other week, they'd organize a larger party that could best be described as an orgy. Everyone would show up, you'd already be naked, and in very short order you'd start kissing, hugging, and whatever else came to mind. After all, you were already naked.

For us kids there was always a dance. These were a lot like the ones at school ahat we occasionally attended, but as you switched around with new partners you occasionally had to take time off to deal with urgent problems. It's hard dancing too close when his erection is goughing your hip. And chest hair tickle so deliciously against your nipples. Fortunately there was always some place nearby with pillows for the girls head (and padded, for the girl's back and guy's knees). There you could take care of whatever had come up, and that's where you got the most stories.

For example: I was doing it with this one boy. I was on top, a position I delightfully recommend as you can move however you want, and he just has to lie there and enjoy. My friend Rae had been doing it doggy0style with this one boy when she professed the desire to see his come. So, when the critical moment arrived, he pulled out, planning on shooting it all over her back or, if she turned over fast enough, her tummy. Boy did he miss.

Rae had apparently excited him far more than he realized. Instead of pointing straight out from his body, his cock pointed up at an angle. When the moment arrived he gave a mighty effort and sprayed his come across at least a dozen couples, including me. And not just one spurt, either, but three or four before he finally calmed down enough to land some on her.

It can be pretty distracting when you're riding a guy, and intent on what it feels like, and suddenly warm drops of come descend out of the heavens to land on you, your hair, your face, your breasts, and so on. I looked over in time to see Rae's partner launch another mighty spurt into the air, and that sort of did something for me. I had a mini-orgasm.

Not all climaxes are the same, and this one was sort of a warm-up oe, a few tight clenches filled with pleasure, and then back to normal, only a lot more charged up.My main climax couldn't be far behind.

That wasn't something you could tell the girls at school, and they all looked puzzled when we dubbed Rae's partner "Messy", and then giggled.We thought it was funny, and the boys were a bit in awe. It took some pretty powerful muscles to shoot his come that far and wide.

Now come isn't all the same consistency. Some is thick, some is runny, it's all sticky, and there are times there are blobules of thick come inside runny come. Every boy is different, and boys sometimes vary depending upon how often they've been doing it. Overall, though, it produces a henomena we call "the drips".

The guy comes. He squirts his load of passion deep into the girl. If it's a porno movie he holds his cock so only the tip is inside her, otherwise he's as deep as he can get to put his come next to the opening to her womb. A minute fraction of that come is absorbed by her body. The rest leaks out. Sometimes it does it fairly quickly, other times over a period of hours, producing a wet spot on the sheets and a mess in the crotch of her panties. It's this "coming out" that produces "the drips". The usual way a girl finds out about it is she's standing there after doing it, and feels something on the inner thigh. Something has dripped down and is trickling down her leg. It's very likely the semen from the boy she was just with, or if not him, then one of the boys she was with just a short time before. Sometimes it's just a few drops, or a little stream. Other times it is a much larger glob. I can remember seeing my mother talking with someone and a long strand of white dripped out of her, missed her legs, and landed on the floor, or why they washed the floor after a party. You don't feel it drip out, and so you can be completely unconscious of it. It's a fact of life at these parties, though, and you learn to deal with it.

The usual solution is to douche. These aren't the old-style ones that hooked up to a shower head, filled with water and solution, and ended in a plstic hose and dispnser that you played around on your insides. Then gravity would take over and the slurry of water, and come would slide out of you. Women have been doing variations of that since the Ancient Egyptians. We use modern chemicals, though, not crocodile dung.

The modern douche is a lot smaller a lot handier, and for the girl on the go can be carried in your purse. Just add warm water. In the restroom at a party you'll see dozens of these lined up, each labeled with the owner's name, ready to be delployed for some clean-up duty.

The other thing you learn to do when you squat on a toilet and dlean out your insides, is to pee. You don't want a urinary tract infection, and you can get one (this is why a girl is taught to wipe fromnt to back). Peeing cleans out the germs, and pretty soon you're ready to find that next guy and see what fun you can have together.

When we had "classes" after school, when we learned things about our bodies, plus we learned to masturbate and so on, this clean-up routine was one of those things they taught girls in a girls-only class. A guy, after all, didn't have to lurn the peoper way to wipe after peeing, or just how to douche. He might be interested, and he could always sit in, but most guys lost interest after about five minutes. Girls, on the othr hand, were diligent students. I cannot recall a single instance of urinary tract infection among the girls, and that speaks to the quality of the teaching.

Now let's set one thing straight: a douche is not an enema. Different systems are involved, and boys can have an enema, but not a douche. The latter is a girl's anatomy specific clean-up job.

Other things happen with that come, though we were just experimenting. There was one night when we kids were at one end of the large room at the Ranch, and the adults were at the other. I saw Mom squatting a few inches above the face of another woman while the come dripped out of her and into the woman's mouth. I guess it takes all kinds; I never would have thought of that.

It seemed strange to go to a dance at the school, feel Tom reacting to my body, feel myself reacting to his, and not be able to go off to one side and spend some quality time having sex. I thought about that, and we both found it funny because when eh took me back to theRanch he was spending the night. By now we could see the reactions the closeness was causing, especially when they played slow music.

"I have a feeling there are going to be some couples getting it on after the dance," he murmured as we took a turn around the floor.

"Think so?" I saw a girl shift slightly so she could press her hips full on against the boy's. I knew from experience that you could really feel a dick that way, and even rub some of your pussy against it. "Yeah, I think you're right." I'd just seen the look in her eyes. She was planning on getting laid.

"You'd know this. How many consequences are there going to be tonight?"

That was one of the code words we'd learned. When sex became a social event, you had to deal with the "cnsequences" of that activity and make sure there weren't any, unless you wanted a baby.

"Maybe one," I said after doing some calculating. He looked puzzled. "Okay, about one girl in seven is ovulating right now. There are at keast 40 girls here tonight who aren't involved with the Ranch."

"Can't cunt them, can we."

I shook my head slightly. No, we can't. So, figure six girls here tonight are fertile. And of those, five or so are probably smart and will use some form of protection. Now it's not guaranteed that every time you do it and you're fertile you'll catch, but..."

"But that's the way to bed. Well, we'll find out."

In the end there was one girl who caught. It was considered quite scandalous, she was the first girl in several years to show up pregnant. Given modern techniques, it took about five mintues to determine who the father was. She carried the baby to term, and she was a lesson to everyone there. One mistake could have lasting consequences.

Cme was a real problem for the girls at school. She had to learn how to deal with it, either during a clean0up, or to keep it out of her during the more dangerous parts of the month. One of the most continuous discussions in the locer room after gym was how to deal with the stuff. Mothers had sharp noses, especially for that smell. At least at the Ranch mothers were surprised if a girl didn't have some on her (or in her) by the end of an evening of partying.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.