Betli Must Be Played! - Cover

Betli Must Be Played!

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 1: The Three Musketeers

Paul:

My name is Paul O'Donnell. I'm a tall, blue-eyed, brown haired, athletic guy. My father is a surgeon and my mother works at the child welfare agency. I also have a brother who is eleven years older than me. He is a physician and lives in Jacksonville with his wife and three children. I graduated in engineering from the University of Miami. I dated a lot of girls at the U of M, even had a few long-term relationships, but I never found the "right" woman. I was never really a wild party person, but I wasn't too reserved either.

I have a habit, which you might think is kind of funny. Ever since childhood, I've loved drinking milk. I drink between a quart and a quart and a half every day at breakfast and at dinner. I was afraid my college friends would discover that I preferred milk to beer. Also, I prefer sparkling mineral water to soft drinks with sugar: which I do not like at all. Still, when I was with friends at college I drank beer, wine, coke, and whiskey, but I would have preferred milk. Especially, low fat milk because it's sweeter than regular milk.

After graduation I got a job at a small logistic center near Orlando. I worked with instruments, machines and every kind of technical gadget except for IT parts. My boss retired three years later and the just appointed boss of the center, John Dallas thought I was the best man to manage all of the technical organizations at the logistics center. I got a promotion with a big increase in salary. I became one of the boss's right hands. The other was the IT and Security leader Pablo Pique, who never let us forget he was Catalan and not Spanish. Our boss John Dallas who was responsible for the financial, logistic part of the center and we both were together the "Three Musketeers". We worked hard to see that the logistics center was well managed.

I wanted to save money for the future so I rented a small apartment that was only a 10-minute walk from the logistics center. I think I was the only employee who went to work on foot.

A year after my promotion I met Carol Sweeny, a 5'6", 20 year old curvaceous young blond, with steel gray eyes and size C breasts. She worked in a shop in a mall. Carol was sexy and being with her excited me. I fell in love with her. She became my girlfriend.

Carol was very experienced sexually and sex with her was great. What's more, she loved to cook and she was an excellent cook. As the saying goes, "The way to a mans heart is through his stomach or through his dick." She had both bases covered so I lost myself between her pussy and her cooking pot.

Her sister Sara was six years older and she was married to a good man, a truck driver. They had three adorable children. I liked Sara's family and I played a lot with the kids. Sometimes my girlfriend cooked for everybody, and gave her sister a chance to spend more time with her children. Carol's parents were friendly people and they liked me from the start.

Carol moved into my apartment. After work we had long sex sessions before and or after feasting on her super cooking. She also cooked for my parents who really liked her.

My days usually started with a sex feast. I'd wake up to Carol's lips wrapped around my cock or her riding me cowgirl style or with my face covered by her pussy. When I was the first one awake, I would munch or nibble her awake. A quick breakfast, a shower and the walk to work would follow this. Carol worked shifts in a shop in the Mall. When she worked the morning shift, my morning sex feast was canceled, but on those days I got evening sex fireworks.

When she worked in the evening I went to my old High School friends, who lived near Orlando to play Poker. I lost a lot of money playing Poker. One day I was at an Xmas event at our logistic center and I complained to Pablo and John Dallas about my losing so much money playing Poker. John, who came from Cleveland, Ohio and whose mother was Hungarian, told me there was an interesting card game which could be played with money only, because this game was totally boring without money, but three practiced players would only lose or win about 20 – 25 bucks after three or four hours of playing, as the smallest stake was ten cents. Both Pablo and I found it interesting. Pablo told us he quit playing Poker some years before, because he lost lot of money.

John invited us to his house when my girlfriend worked in the Mall on the weekends. Pablo could take his wife. John had a three-year old son and a twelve- month old daughter. Later I learned that he also had a son in Cleveland by his first wife.

Pablo:

I am Pablo Pique and I was born in a family, which originally came from Catalonia. My family mixed with the Catalan Nationalist Diaspora in the USA, so I got a strong Catalan background. I am a twenty-seven year old dark haired and brown-eyed man of average height, and I want to be a totally US citizen by cutting my family background. Why?

I graduated from Columbia NYC in IT and I lived in my apartment in Newark, because I got job at a great logistic company. My parents lived close to me and I visited them often and they were members of the Catalonian nationalist association. I attended many Catalan national events. I met a nice girl of Catalan origin at such an event. We were in love soon, or at least that time I thought we were. I did not know her past well, but I had total trust in her. Half a year later I asked Catalina to marry me and she said yes. Catalina and I were living together in my apartment, while the Catalina's family and my parents started to plan the wedding, as a Catalonian event.

My young sister, Antonia, was a little skeptical about Catalina, because she knew more about her. Antonia was fantastic later and I was very grateful to her. Her name is Antonia Swenson now, and she has two children. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband, Rob, and I visit them in summertime only.

Before I go on telling my story I have to mention that one of my friends was a doctor, an andrologist in Newark, and his work included checking sperm motility for example. At the time we had less than a week before the wedding when I got a strong cold and my nose was running, so I had to use Kleenex. We had not had any sex for three days and Catalina wanted a little sex with me when I arrived home from work. We were in bed and I felt too much moisture in her pussy, so I cleaned my hands with Kleenex and I told Catalina I had to go out for a moment. I went to the kitchen and I put my Kleenex in an empty bottle and put in the freezer.

Next day I called my boss and told him I had a family emergency so I would be late. He knew about my wedding and he gave permission. So I took the bottle to my above mentioned doctor friend. Like I suspected, he found living sperm in the Kleenex. I asked him whether there might be living sperm in the vagina three days after having sex. My friend told me it was not possible, and he understood everything. He was also invited as a guest to my wedding and he was almost as mad as I was at Catalina.

I called my sister and she had an excellent idea. She told me to tell Catalina I would want to save more sperm for the honeymoon so I would be a hermit until the wedding. Catalina did not suspect anything. It was incredible how Antonia smuggled me out of the church right before wedding ceremony, put me into a motel and she went back to play her Oscar Awarding Role among the guests. It was a colossal scandal, Catalina, the guests and the relatives waited for me for more than two hours.

My car was at the motel and my sister gave me the job advertisement of a logistic company in the Southeast. The headquarters were in Atlanta. I wrote an application and sent my resume to them, and got an appointment for the following week. I went there by car and immediately got the job in Orlando. I called my boss to tell him I was leaving the company. I gave my new address to my sister. She told me I was the most hated person in that Catalan community, but I was happy to have avoided a cheating bitch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.