What the Fuck? - Cover

What the Fuck?

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 20

"Lessee. Assaulted by a bucket of water ... with bits; nearly speared by the mop; we're at thirty thousand feet, one engine out and in the Great Lakes Triangle ... Selfridge Base thinks we're nuts ... what else can go wrong?" the gib asked the pilot.

"What? I'm pretty busy here."

And he was, one armed wallpaper hangers or one legged men in ass-kicking contests had it easier than the pilot of a two-seat twin engined Mig-31 ... the ONLY Mig-31 in the USAF ... the ONLY captured Mig-31. The only twin engined two seat Mig-31 outside of Russia. The Mig was aloft for familiarization flights pursuant to placing the interceptor in the OPFOR (OPosition FORce) similar to the several Mig-21, Mig-23 and Mig-19 aircraft already used in that role. Those aircraft had YP designations ... the '31 hadn't been in captivity long enough for the REMF's to give it a designate. Besides that, "That's a negatory, Ivan. We don't have it. Have you lost one?" Unless one was very well versed in American idiom ... the sarcasm would never be noticed.

'If I don't get this sweet aircraft back to base in not necessarily operating condition, I believe my wife won't like posting to Alaska ... neither will my girls ... and that will have dire consequences to my romantic interludes!' thought the pilot. Continuing in the same frame of thought, 'I think the Navy had the right idea ... Go Down With the Ship.'

"Whoa! Cap ... you should watch where you are going!"

Recall just a few notional thoughts ago? Yeah ... that one! The GIB said it again.

"What else can go wrong?" Although he didn't frame it in those words ... no ... not exactly.

"What the fuck is that?" was what he actually said ... but it meant, What else can go wrong?

'That' was a largish silvery object with a huge hole in the side and the Mig flew into it.

And STOPPED.

Slowly lowered to the floor inside the hole in the side of the unidentified what ever ... the Mig-31 stopped ... the engine still operating stopped ... by its own self. The canopies opened and the cockpit was flooded with ... some ... kind ... of ga...

That was all the pilot and Guy in Back recognized. They didn't see the cockpit canopies close ... never noticed that they were unconscious ... REALLY didn't hear Selfridge tower querying the airwaves for the next couple of hours ... had NO idea that the entire United States Military went to DEFCON TWO ... that same military searched ... minutely ... the fields, lakes, forests and navigable waters of Michigan, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania and Indiana. That those same searchers invaded the sovereign airspace, waters, and landmasses of the northernmost neighboring nation and never made apology one while doing it.

"We lost something. We'll get back to you," was all that was said.

Nope ... not one word. What the two airmen experienced was a marvelously erotic dream featuring naked and willing college girls in the most naked and erotic of positions ... and they dreamed it together ... spoke to each other in the brief respites while the girls were 'freshening up'. They relived each wild moment and then those moments and movements recommenced ... again.

When Stevie had repaired the damage to the Mig-31's airframe, the Aviadvigatel D30-F6 turbofan engines thoroughly examined, the girls had finally realized that it was just lust, and unsatisfactory lust at that. The ship modified time ... again ... and left the aircraft within scant millimeters of its position seconds before the GIB noticed the bright yellow bucket ... removed the bucket from the airspace and Captain DiCaprio and Lieutenant Anderson did not have the incident.

They did have wild dreams though ... very wild ... erotic ... dreams of two college girls named Keirstann and Brittany ... let's hope they don't talk in their sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.