Games Siblings Play - Cover

Games Siblings Play

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2013 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Yu-Gi-Oh Fan Fiction. Mokuba/Seto. Sibling love in its lowest form. Pure shota smut. Written as a lark. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the source mentioned.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Coercion   Gay   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Workplace   .

She sat on the other end of the park bench and smiled at me.

"Which one's yours?" she asked.

"The one in the pink." I gestured to the group playing house. "Yours?"

"Yellow with the green pants."

We smiled and nodded at each other. I went back to watching the kids but I could feel her eyes on me still.

"We just moved into the neighborhood." She said. "I'm Anzu."

"Seto." I said.

"Do you come here often?

"No." I had to chuckle. "Definitely not." I realized how odd that sounded. "We don't live near by; we're just visiting friends."

"Oh."

Actually, we only lived about four blocks away, but I didn't want her thinking this was a regular thing.

The one in the pink was with me. But this was not what it appeared to be.

First off, despite the pink dress, and the long braids, and the delicate gestures, I was watching my baby brother. Who wasn't actually a baby, since he was actually fourteen and not eight or nine like the other girls he was playing with.

He was short, and cute, and had been cross-dressing most of his life.

I think it started when he was four or five. We lived with our Aunt Sollie and her twin daughters. Even though we had plenty of clothes of our own, he was always stealing something from the girls. He got so good at wearing girls clothes that on the weekends, he would go out dressed up as one and no one ever caught on. Even now, playing with a group of girls almost half his age, no one had noticed the boy among them.

"Your daughter's very tall." Brenda commented.

"Sister." I corrected. "She's kind of old to be my daughter. I'm only 19."

"Oh?" Anzu looked surprised. "I thought you were older than that."

"No, ma'am." It was a bit mean to 'ma'am' her, but I wasn't interested and there was no point in her making any embarrassing passes. "I take care of my sister, now that our parents are gone."

"Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean -"

"It's ok, Anzu. It was a while ago. We're good." My wrist alarm beeped once. I glanced at the time. I had a couple hours before I had to get to work. "Excuse me. Time's up."

"Oh. Oh, of course, Seto. You take care, ok? Maybe we'll see you around."

"Yeah. Maybe." I smiled and hoped not. "Hey, Mokuba!" I yelled. "We gotta roll!"

There were the typical kid groans, but two or three minutes later, Mo was waving goodbye and running to my side. "Can we come back next week, big bro? Please?"

I laughed. "We'll see, Mo." I ruffled his hair. "Come on; I still gotta clean up before I head to work."

"Are you gonna clean me up?" Mo asked, wrapping his arms around mine.

"You are a sick kid." I replied, shaking my head.

I don't know when the sick part started. The dressing up and acting like a girl was easy to spot. Mo was pretty open about that. But I don't know how he figured out I was gay or why he decided that I was what he wanted.

My cousins were much older. They'd all already moved out. Now it was just me, Mo and my aunt - and she was pretty self-sufficient. There was a note on the kitchen counter when we got home. My aunt and her friends were on yet another casino trip. I slipped the note into my pocket, but I wasn't fast enough.

"How long will she be gone?" Mo asked.

"Note didn't say." I opened the fridge. "You want some lunch?"

"Seto."

Mo's voice was insistent. Not the cute, girly tones he used at the park. Firmer. Darker. I knew where this was going.

"Yeah?" I didn't look at him. Maybe I was wrong this time.

"You know what I want."

I knew.

I closed the fridge door. Mo was sitting on the kitchen table, legs spread, leaning back on his hands. I could already see the bulge of his erection obscenely pushing up his skirt.

I could say 'no'. I'd told myself a million times, I could say 'no'. I didn't have to do anything.

"Seto." Mo's voice was softer. Maybe there was a note of menace or maybe that was my imagination.

I crossed the kitchen. Mo took my hand and kissed it.

"I'm sad when you don't play with me," he said. "Play with me."

I swallowed hard. I was never going to say 'no.'

I leaned forward and pecked his lips softly. "I'm sorry, Mo. I wasn't thinking. Of course I'll play with you." Through his skirt, I stroked the bulge between his legs.

He sighed. "Suck it, Seto. Suck my cock, big brother."

It was just easier to pull out a chair, sit down, and eat him like he was dinner. His cock was big - not huge or special, just not easy for me to get into my mouth comfortably. But I always managed. Somehow, I always got most of it in. And I hated to admit it, but I did enjoy cramming his cock in my mouth. I loved tasting his meat and feeling him getting hard because of my mouth and my tongue.

"Oh Seto! You make me feel so good like that!" Mo moaned. "Do you like sucking my cock, bro?

"Uh-huh!" I replied. I'd learned years ago, not to stop suck just to answer a question.

"Do you like looking up my skirt at my hard cock?" He panted. "Could you see it at the park?"

"Uh-uh."

"It was so hard." He went on. "I stay so hard dressed like this. Oh God, my nipples are so hard too! I get so turned on when you take me out like this!" He moaned deeply. "Hell! Stop! I can't wait!"

He pushed my face away from the cock I was savoring and slipped off the table. "I need you, bro. Here." He pulled me up and shoved me over the table.

"But..." I tried to protest as he opened my pants. "I'm not..."

"OH YEAH!" He yelled as he shoved the full length of his cock into my untreated ass.

I bit my lip. He'd be sorry later that he'd hurt me, but stopping him now would only cause trouble.

"Oh God, your ass is awesome!" He groaned. "It's always so hot! And so tight! Just for me!" He began thrusting slowly. "Right? You don't let anyone else have my ass, do you?"

"No, Mo." I gasped.

I don't know when the sick part started, but I know exactly when Mo started using me to masturbate.

His birthday, two years ago. We had a few of his friends over for cake and ice cream. It was a small party because Mo wanted to wear a dress, so it was only kids that accepted that side of him.

At bedtime, I always tucked Mo in. It was kind of lame, I knew, and he was probaby too old for it, but to tell the truth, it made me feel like I was doing my job as a big brother. Not that my aunt wasn't taking good care of us or anything like that, just that he was my brother and I should make sure that he was ok. Not scared of anything. Stuff like that.

So bed time rolls around, my aunt's already asleep, and Mo's still wearing his party dress.

"You may be a year older," I said, "but you still have a bed time."

"Will you sit with me?" He asked me.

"Sure. But put on your pj's."

"Help me." He said. It was the first time he'd used that tone, like he was telling me instead of asking. "I can't reach the zipper."

"Ok." I agreed.

But when I started to pull it down, he grabbed my hand. "Hey, big bro, do you ever wish I was a girl?"

"Not really." I remember shrugging. "Why?"

"Then I'd have real titties." He pulled my hand around and held it against his chest. "So you could play with them."

"I wouldn't play with my sister's tits, Mo." I tried to pull my hand away, but his grip was too tight.

"Better not wake up Auntie." Mo said softly. "What would she think if I told her where your hand is?" He rubbed his tit against my hand, my hand against his tit. I could feel the hard nipple under the polyester. "I like it when someone plays with my titties. It makes my weiner get stiff."

He kept hold of my hand, but turned around to face me. "Do you like playing with titties?" I swallowed hard, not sure what the best way to answer was. Mo was smarter than I was, though, and rubbed my dick with his free hand. "Wow, big bro. Your weiner feels really stiff. And really big. You like playing with titties a lot, don't you?"

"Mo..."

"You like to play with titties and I like it when you play with my titties." He stated flatly. "Will you play with them from now on?" He asked.

"You-you're my brother -" I stammered. "I shouldn't, uh -"

"Or I could tell Auntie. But she might have you sent away."

If he told Auntie, I could tell her what really happened - but that might result in Mo being sent away. I didn't think either was a good answer.

"Sure." I said softly. "Sure, I'll play with them."

At first, it was just his tits. Then, he wanted me to rub his dick. Then suck it.

Then, came the end. "Hey big bro, can I put my weiner in your bun?" He giggled.

"What?" I stopped sucking him, shocked by the question.

"Can I put my weiner in your bun?" He repeated. "I want to fuck you, big bro."

"I don't think you should..."

"Lie on your back." He told me. By then, I was already whipped by him. "Spread your legs." He looked at my asshole. "It's all hairy." He held my leg down and put the tip of his dick against my asshole.

"Wai-wai-wai-wait!" I protested. "You can't do it like -" he rammed into me and I did almost scream before I remembered that my aunt was home and could hear us if we were too loud.

"Did that hurt, big bro?" Mo's voice was always too calm. No matter what was going on, he was cool about it. "But it feels really good. Like you were made just for me." He began moving in and out and part of it felt like my ass was being torn open with sand paper. Part of it. "Wow, big bro, your weiner's even stiffer now." He stroked me a few times. "And your bun's all hot and tight. I like putting my weiner in your bun, big bro. I don't want to stop. Promise me I can do this again."

I didn't want to say yes, but I couldn't say no. I wanted to stop him, but everytime he moved, white fire shot up and down my whole body. And he wouldn't stop moving. When he touched my dick again, I unloaded.

"Wow, big bro." He kept stroking me and fucking me and I wanted to cry, but I couldn't stop him. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Hurts!" I moaned, trying to get him to stop.

"Does it? But look at all the stuff you made." He smeared some jizz on my face. "And you're stiff again." He smeared some of my jizz on his tits. "I think you like playing with me, big bro. I think you like sucking my dick and letting me fuck you."

"No!" I gasped, but my whole body was shaking because he was fucking me harder. "Don't!"

"I think you want to play with your little sister everyday."

"We can't - every - Auntie -" if we got caught, I'd be in serious trouble. He was just a kid! No one would believe that a little kid like him was the aggressor.

"Ok. Just on special days. On days I get to wear a dress. Ok?" He started moving faster. "Ok?" He pushed my legs back and actually went into me deeper. I grit my teeth, trying not to shout everytime he bottomed out. "Ok?"

"Yes!" I screamed finally. Jizz shot out of me like a water balloon being popped. I felt Mo's jizz shoot up into my butt.

After that, he started wearing dresses every weekend. I'd know from breakfast time, all day, that when bedtime came, Mo was going to fuck me.

He stopped being cute about it too. No more weiners and buns. He'd whisper at the mall that he wanted to shove his cock up my shithole doggy style. When we were alone for a minute or two, he'd flash his cock or put my hands on his tits. He played wih me too - rubbing my dick and pinching my nipples when no one could see him. He'd tell me on the bus that he was going to fuck me like machine.

And when he'd say it, I'd get hard.

When he'd tell me he wanted to fuck me, I'd get way hard. When he'd make me play with his nipples in store dressing rooms, I'd get even harder. The more we did it, the harder I got. After a while, I started getting hard when I saw him in a skirt. I'd wake up hard on Saturday morning, knowing he'd be wearing one.

But it was wrong. I knew it was wrong. I had to make him stop. I got a part time job at night, to help Auntie with the bills, I said.

But Mo cried that he couldn't sleep if I didn't tuck him in, so Auntie let him stay up until I got home.

Then, one night - a Wednesday, not a Saturday or anything - Mo showed up at the store.

He was all dressed up - pigtails, white collar, a bow around his waist. He wore white stockings with pink and yellow flowers. They matched the pink and yellow flowers on his skirt.

I broke out in a cold sweat and nearly popped a stitch in my jeans. "Mo? What are you doing here?"

"Auntie said I could come home with you." My brother answered in his sweet, cutie, girly voice. "I miss you when you get home all late."

"Hey, Seto." My co-worker, Honda, came up behind Mo, leaned on the counter next to him. "Who's this?"

"My ... sister." I said. Mo was giving me a smile/glare look so I said 'sister'. "My baby sister, Mo."

"Who are you?" Mo asked, wide eyed and innocent.

"Honda." He grinned. "You sure you're related to Seto? You're awful cute."

"Of course." Mo beamed at me. "My big bro is the bestest big bro in the world. When I grow up, I want to marry my big bro."

Honda laughed. "That's too cute!" Honda hit my shoulder good-naturedly. "Why don't you go hang out for a while; I'll cover the register."

"Sure."

Mo wanted a tour of the store even though he'd been there before. He lead me. We went straight to the back, to sporting goods, right by heavy equipment, where nobody can see you. The security camera's blind spot.

"You think that Honda is sexy, don't you big bro?"

I swallowed hard and shrugged. "He's ok, I guess."

"You suck his dick, big bro?" Mo rubbed my throbbing dick through my pants. "I know you want to." I'd had a crush on Honda since forever, but that was before Mo made me play with him. "It's ok; you can suck his dick. But no fucking. This hole is mine." He caressed me, pushing my pants into my ass crack.

"We shouldn't -" I looked around. It was almost closing, but sometimes shoppers were still there late.

"I can't wait, big bro." Mo pushed me. Habitually, I dropped to my knees. "Suck my dick, now." With one hand he lifted his skirt and revealed purple panties with 'Barbie Girl!' written on them. With his other hand, he pulled my face and rubbed his Barbie covered dick against my mouth. "Go on, big bro, suck it."

I pulled down the cotton panties and prayed silently that Mo would come quickly. That my mouth would make him feel good and he would shot off before Honda started wondering where me and my sister got to.

"This is fun, big bro." Mo whispered. "I think I'll come see you every night. So, you gotta suck Honda's dick before I get here, ok? Say ok, big bro." But he had both hands on my head, forcing his dick as far into my mouth as it could go, so I couldn't say anything. I just kept sucking and hoped he would blow off before I choked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.