Interview With 'M'

by s-n-d

Copyright© 2013 by s-n-d

Erotica Sex Story: This is an interview exploring female necro-sexual behaviour with 'M': a funeral worker whose interest in necrophilia began at the age of 9, when she grew fascinated with the dead naked men that lay in her father's funeral home. 'M' gives a fascinating insight into her growing sexuality, her relations with people living and dead. Most interestingly, 'M' shatters the myth that people have to come from a traumatised background to share an interest in necro-related behaviour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Necrophilia   .

Q: So, when did your interest in necro start?

A: My necro interest started when I was about 9. We just started the funeral home business and my father would let me go along for pick up and I remember the very first adult male I saw and he was naked and his penis was amazing just laying there. I had seen my dad's penis before but never anyone else's. I was just starting to masturbate.

Everyday after that I would try and sneak peeks at every male we had in the funeral home and one day I got the courage to actually touch one. I became obsessed at that point and nearly everyday when males were available I touched and looked.

When I was 13 my dad started letting me work for the business during the summer. I also got a Polaroid camera that year for my birthday so I took many many pictures. When I was 15, I fell in love with a corpse and that is the first time I had oral and sat on top of him and rubbed my pussy all over him.

Q: Excuse my naivete, but is 'pickup' where you collect the bodies from the morgue and then transport them to the funeral home before embalming?

A: Yes, it can be from private homes, hospitals, car crashes, and murder scenes.

Q: What male bodies did you prefer to go for when you were younger/what aspects of a male body aroused you? What about now?

A: I like(d) older men that were hairy (moustaches, chests, legs), big strong hands, very slender to a little thick in the middle. I liked their cocks (uncut were the best) and I liked big balls, pink nipples. Now I like pretty much the same but I slide more towards balding or bald men.

Q: Why are uncut cocks and big balls the best for you?

A: Just a personal preference.

Q: Did you ever witness any male bodies with 'angel lust'? If so, how did they die to have this condition and how long did they have it?

A: I've come into contact with a few. Most are younger men that have had a lot of medication at the hospital before they have passed and it's been pumped through their veins with chest compressions. I've seen it go away in minutes or it's been a matter of hours because rigor sets in before it goes down.

Q: Do men who have been hanged, asphyxiated, or drowned have a higher probability of 'angel lust' or is there no real tragic event that can automatically lead to this?

A: It just really depends. It doesn't happen as much as people would like/hope.

Q: Have you ever had full intercourse with male bodies? If so, do you ever have to improvise with equipment in the nursing home to implement an erection?

A: I've had full intercourse with my late husband and my father. With both I injected their penises with wax filler use to restore disfigured bodies for open casket funerals.

Q: Can you describe how you injected this and where exactly? Although I have heard about this a few times now, I have only heard general information about how this is accomplished?

A: I start by putting wet hot towels on the penis making it easier to work with. The skin stretches easier. Mix up the wax and first inject the base in three different places all the way around, then the shaft in several different places. I prefer more girth rather than more length. I also inject under the head and the head itself, put a bag of ice on the penis to harden the wax and then make love.

Q: Does wax filler make a permanent erection or is it just semi-permanent?

A: It stays as long as you want it to but you can warm the wax and kneed in down so the penis doesn't stick straight out.

Q: What did it feel like to have full intercourse with both deceased men, especially your father? Did you feel absolute pleasure without guilt? Was it an emotional sense of seeing them off in one final pleasurable way? Has this made you interested in full intercourse with other men perhaps not familiar to you or did you reserve the ultimate pleasure for just those who are close to you?

A: At first I felt completely nuts, I couldn't believe what I was doing but I couldn't stop myself. I was so distraught and out of my head dealing with both deaths. With my husband it was more of a one last love-making session. I lay with him for a long time afterwards.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.