The Last Call - Cover

The Last Call

Copyright© 2013 by nakdsub

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I want to thank mostera1; he always makes my stories better. This is the sequel to, 'The Call.' I believe it is a standalone story but if you haven't read the original it may help you better understand some parts of this story. In the original story it took me 3 chapters to break up the Cooper family; it took me 7 to get them back together. Each chapter will be submitted daily. I want to thank you all in advance and remind you that comments are always more than welcome.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

By the second day we were back in school the daily routine made it seem like spring break never happened; at least that's what Linda and Char said, I didn't feel quite the same at all. I had way too much on my mind. I couldn't even concentrate on my studies; I was worried about Bobby and me. What kind of a future would we have together if my whole family blamed him for mom and dad's divorce? I was worried that I might someday have to pick between Bobby and my family? How could I do that; I didn't even want to think about it.

He and I had talked every night on the phone since getting back. I told him I was going home over the weekend and tell my dad; one way or the other, knowing how my father felt, was better than not knowing at all. Bobby said he was coming with; he didn't want me to face my dad alone, but I told him no; there was no need for him to be there. I didn't want to subject Bobby to any more pain than I had to.

That Friday I blew off my three o'clock class so I could leave at one. I was going to the house and talk to Donna first; I thought she would be more receptive than dad; that would give me a little boost, courage wise.

She was surprised to see me when I pulled up. I told her coffee was on me and we went to the little restaurant down the street. After getting our coffees, I took a deep breath and started. "Donna, do you remember Bobby Kilpatrick?"

"Of course; he was the prick that called dad asking for me that time. If it hadn't been for that ass-hole mom and dad might still be married."

Oh no, I said to myself, this may not be as easy as I thought; I jumped right in to stick up for my man. "He's changed, Donna, he's not like that anymore," I spoke in his defense before realizing this was not the way I had planned this conversation.

Donna looked at me a little shocked; 'How would you know; have you seen him lately?"

"Yeah, I ran into him on spring break," I told her, "actually, I should say he saved me during spring break."

"Saved you; what do mean he saved you, how?"

I told her how Bobby came to my rescue, fighting off two bullies to save my honor. I guess it was something in my voice while I was talking that gave it away.

"You like him," she said in an almost accusatory manner. "You can't, not that prick; please tell me I'm wrong." She looked into my watery eyes and knew. "Oh Brea ... do you love him?"

I just nodded and tried not to start crying in the restaurant. "He's changed," I said now dabbing my eyes with a napkin, "he's not at all like he used to be. He's brave, and kind, and thoughtful, and caring ... and he loves me too."

Donna just sat there staring at me for a few seconds, "Shit, of all the guys in the world, you fall in love with Bobby Kilpatrick," she said, now with a friendly little chuckle in her voice. "Have you told dad yet?"

I shook my head, "No, not yet. That's why I'm here though, sometime during the weekend I'm going tell him; I just have to pick the right time."

"Sister, there is not going to be a right time to tell dad something like this."

She was supposed to give me support, encourage me, but my dear sister wasn't helping matters at all. "Well, never-the-less, I've got to do it. I've been beside myself with worry all week; I haven't even been able to concentrate enough to even tell you what any of my classes were about all week long. I'm scared to death but I've got to tell him and get it over with."

She was still staring at me. She gave a little sigh before speaking; "Look, dad loves you; I'm sure he'll be okay when he sees how much Bobby means to you."

"You really think so," I asked.

"No, but it sure sounded good didn't it?" she said chuckling before she saw the look on my face; I was really on the verge of breaking out and balling. "Oh I'm just kidding; hell you know dad, he loves us all; fuck, he even still loves that cheating slut he was married to. It might take a little while but he'll come around."

I guessed as far as encouraging words were concerned, I was going to have to be content with that. We talked a little more, mostly about Bobby, but she had things to do so we couldn't stay too long.

Dad had beaten me home by just a few minutes; of course he was surprised to see me. I wasn't ready to say anything yet so we just had supper, made small talk, and watched a little TV for the rest of the night.

The next morning I was going over everything in my head when I heard someone knocking. I was so surprised, when I answered the door my voice went up about twenty decibels, "Bobby! What the hell are you doing here?" I asked stepping into the hall with him and closing the door behind me.

"I told you, Brea, it's not right for you to do this by yourself; we're a team now, we're going to do this together."

I still couldn't believe he was there. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him ... just like I had seen my mom do with dad a million times before they split.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked him after ending the kiss.

"Don has Linda and Char's cell numbers. I called Char first but she said she didn't have your address with her so I called Linda, she had it on her cell and gave it to me."

"Bobby, you shouldn't be here; I told you, I can handle this by myself."

"I know what you said and I know you can handle this by yourself, but you're not going to. What kind of husband would I make if I let my wife fight by battles for me?"

"Wife, husband; moving a little fast aren't you?" I said looking up at him.

"Well, I don't mean right now; I still have another whole year after this before I graduate, you have two more; that gives me a year's head start to get a job and starting laying a financial foundation for us."

"Jeez, you have it all planned out already," I felt my pulse racing, he not only saw a future for us, he was making plans for it. I looked up into his face; I could see it in his eyes; there wasn't a doubt in his mind that we belonged together. I loved this man so much.

"That's right, and my plans start right here with telling your father about us, Brea. Look, I know how important this is to you, the last thing I would ever want to do is cause trouble between you and your family; at least any more than I've already caused. But this is important to me too; I want us to grow old together; what happens between your dad and you will affect both of us for the rest of our lives, you can't expect me NOT to be here."

I looked into his face; he was determined, no doubt about it. I didn't know, maybe he was right, I guessed we were about to find out.

"Is your dad inside?" he asked.

"Yeah but he's in the shower. We're going to go to Denny's on eighty-three for breakfast. Why don't you go and grab a booth, we'll be there in about half an hour," I told him. He agreed.

Dad must have great hearing because he heard the knocking even in the shower and asked who was at the door. I figured I might as well start preparing him so I said it was the nice boy I'd met at spring break and that he was going to meet us at the restaurant; he looked a little wary but didn't say anything.

I saw Bobby through the window while walking in from the parking lot so I knew in what direction to head as soon as we were inside. Bobby saw us approaching and scooted out of the booth extending his hand to my dad. "Good morning, Mr. Cooper, you probably don't remember me, my name is..."

"Bobby Kilpatrick," said my dad cutting him off. I'm not sure whose chin hit the floor first, Bobby's or mine. Dad turned to me, "Is this the nice boy you met in Lauderdale?" he asked in an angry voice. I could only remember a couple times in my entire life when he spoke to me in that tone.

"Yes, dad, please don't get mad."

"Mr. Cooper," Bobby chimed in, "please, sir, have a seat; Brea and I needed to talk to you ... please," he asked again when dad hadn't made a move.

There were already three cups of coffee that Bobby ordered just before we got there. Dad finally slipped into one side while Bobby sat on the other and slid all the way to the wall, leaving room for me to sit beside him. Dad wasn't stupid, I could see in his face he was already figuring out what this was all about.

I was about to start talking but Bobby beat me to it. "Mr. Cooper, the first thing I want to say is I'm sorry; I can't tell you how sorry I am, first for making those phone calls, and second for the trouble they caused you."

I was watching dad intently trying to read his expression when I saw him look a little surprised. I looked over at Bobby and saw he had tears in his eyes again. There was just no doubt his remorse was genuine.

"I wish I knew of a way to show you how sorry I am, but how do you convince someone ... how do you show somebody you're sorry for ruining their lives; I wish..."

He was starting to break up and had to stop talking for a minute; that's when I piped up. "Dad, Bobby has changed ... a lot, and he credits you for influencing him."

"Me; how did I influence him?"

"When you came over that night," Bobby broke in again, "you impressed me so much I decide right then and there that I wanted to be more like you."

"Oh come on," dad said not buying it.

"It's true, Mr. Cooper. When you left that night dad sent me to my bedroom. I sat up all night thinking about what I did and how you conducted yourself; you were ... I don't know; I told Brea you were like John Wayne but it was even more than that; even though you were sitting in our house you took command of the situation, you were in total control, you were the boss and everyone knew it, even my dad. I regretted what I had done; of course I had no idea the damage those calls really did, I didn't know about that until Brea told me in Florida. God," he said looking down and shaking his head from side to side, "how can I ever expect you to forgive me?"

We were all so wrapped up in our conversation we hadn't even noticed the waitress standing there until she cleared her throat. We apologized and gave her our orders.

"So what's going on? You two just happen to meet down there or did you guys have it planned before going?"

"No, dad," I jumped right in; I didn't want him to think I was being dishonest when I asked him if I could go. "We haven't seen each other since high school, honest."

"Well, that's not exactly true," Bobby said. I looked at him; I had no idea what he was talking about. "I have to confess, you didn't see me but I saw you."

"You did; where?"

"I saw you at O'Hare; we took the same plane down there. We got on before you and your friends. You guys were so busy talking and joking around you didn't even see us; we were sitting a few rows behind you. We lost you when we got in because we had a rental car reserved and you guys took a taxi but I spotted you again two days later. I didn't say anything because I figured you probably hated me, but when those guys started harassing you ... well I couldn't just stand around."

"What guys?" dad asked.

"Two guys, dad, I didn't tell you about it when I was down there because I didn't want you to worry."

"Apparently there's a lot you didn't tell me when you were down there."

"I know; I'm sorry dad. I know you don't like any of us keeping things from you."

Dad just sat there looking at me; I knew he was waiting to hear about the two guys.

"Well, Linda, Charlene, and I were walking along the beach when these two guys started pestering us and making obscene comments. I started to tell one of them off when his buddy got behind me and jerked my top off. I was standing there with my arms folded across my chest trying to get it back when Bobby showed up. He got into a fight with the big guy who had grabbed my top," I said getting excited as I told the story of my knight in shining armor. "Bobby punched him and the big bully went face down in the sand. The other guy took one look at his buddy and took off running."

I could tell dad was impressed, he looked over at Bobby; "Pretty good with your fists, are you?"

"Ah, well when you're as big a jerk as I used to be you learn to defend yourself," he said with a small grin, "I'm also on the intermural boxing team at school."

Dad just kind of grunted as the waitress came back with our food and refilled our coffee cups. "Okay, I've got it," said dad, "You saved my daughter from an embarrassing situation; I have a feeling there's more to the story than that."

"Yes, sir," Bobby started to say but I reached over and stopped him from talking by taking his hand; it was my turn.

"Dad, we're in love." He sighed and sat against the back of the booth. "I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, dad, but I love him; I love him with all my heart."

He nodded his head slowly. "I figured that was what this was all about;" he looked over at Bobby, "and you love her too I would imagine."

"Yes, sir;" Bobby answered.

"I don't know much about you; only what I know from three years ago and what I've seen here today, but I trust my daughter; I trust her judgment so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. When you were talking before, you asked how you could ever expect me to forgive you; the answer is, you treat my daughter right; you treat her with respect and you never do anything to hurt her. As long as you do that, all is forgiven; but, if you do hurt her, boxing or no boxing, I'll break you in half; do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir, very clear; and you don't ever have to worry about me hurting Brea; I love her so much it hurts."

Dad seemed to be taking the news a lot better than I thought he would; was this just the calm before the storm, I wondered? Maybe I just don't give him enough credit sometimes; as I said in the beginning, he's a great guy.

Dad and Bobby did most of the talking after that. Dad wanted to know what classes he was studying, what his hobbies were, and just learn more about him. Bobby was only too happy to give him all the information dad asked for. He really did like my dad, you could tell. When he told him he loved golf and held a six handicap my father's eyes lit up.

"I have a ten myself," he told Bobby, "We'll have to get together and play."

"My dad loves it too; I think he's about a twelve. He'd love to come too if you wouldn't mind."

By the time we were done with breakfast ... well, I don't know if you'd call them friends, but they were sure friendly.

"How long will you be in town?" my dad asked him.

"I'll be going back Sunday," he answered. "I was hoping Brea and I would be able to go out tonight if it's okay with you."

"Well I think it's a little too late to say you can't go out with her now, but I have an alternative for you."

Bobby looked at me like he expected me to tell him what dad was talking about but I didn't have a clue.

Dad continued; "I have a lady friend, her name is Eileen. We have reservations at the Golden Ram tonight for dinner. I'm sure I can change the reservation from two to four if you two would be interested in a double date; it of course is on me."

The Golden Ram was one of the finest restaurants in the area. Bobby and I looked at each other, I nodded my head and he accepted for us. I couldn't believe how well this was going; all that worrying I did all week long seem to had been for nothing.

Later that evening Eileen came over a little early; I think she was hoping for a quickie with dad before they left, but me being there spoiled it. She didn't seem to mind though and was excited when I told her about Bobby. We sat and talked, mostly about him, while dad was getting ready.

Dad had just come from the bedroom all dressed up and looking handsome when we heard Bobby knocking. I had never seen him in a suit and tie before; he almost took my breath away. He stood there so tall and distinguished looking with that boyish little smile of his that I'd grown to love so much.

"Brea, you look ravishing," he said. I thanked him and introduced him to Eileen. I could see in her eyes that she thought he was one good-looking guy as well. I was so proud when we walked into the restaurant; you could see some of the people at other tables looking at us, men and women; I smiled as I took Bobby's arm; he was my man and I wanted everyone to know it.

I think it must have been the first time in my life when I was with my father and didn't feel like his little girl. Here we all were, dad and his date, me and mine. We were all on a level playing field; we were having adult conversations; I felt so grown up. When we got back to the apartment I knew dad wanted to be alone with Eileen so I told them Bobby and I were going to go to a late movie. When Bobby drove past a cheap motel I asked him where he was going; he said, the show. "Don't be ridiculous," I told him; "I only said that to get out of there; now turn around, you just past the cheapest motel in town."

Wow, it was cheap too; it made the room in Florida look like the Taj Mahal. The bed was lumpy as hell but the sheets were clean so we didn't really care; we weren't planning on sleeping there.

It had been only a week, but seemed like a life-time since I felt Bobby's arms around me. I closed my eyes and slightly parted my lips in surrender of the kiss I knew was coming. I wanted to pay his stiff cock an oral tribute but the tingling between my legs needed satisfaction first.

I pushed him down on the bed and mounted my man; I came almost immediately as I impaled myself with wanton, selfish, lust. With my eyes closed, I threw my head back and felt my way to his chest with my hands; his breathing was as fitful as my own. I moved up and down on his, iron like, instrument of love and could feel my next orgasm building already. My entire body shook with rapture for the second time in only minutes.

As soon as I could open my eyes again I looked down at Bobby and smiled. He lay under me, his eyes closed, his mouth open; I could see his chest rising, taking in deep breaths and I knew I was giving him as much pleasure as I was receiving. His hands held my waist as he moved his hips in rhythm with my own; he was so hard, it felt so good. I could feel him so deeply inside me. His body started to stiffen and I knew we would be coming together. I closed my eyes again as I felt the intensity of my orgasm matching that of my partners.

Exhausted, I collapsed; Bobby wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest. He had one last spasm, shooting the last few drops of cum into my loving tunnel. Together we lay trying to regain some control over our ragged breathing. I could feel him softening inside of me and instantly felt empty as it slipped out.

I felt so warm and secure, I was thinking how wonderful it would be if we never had to let go of one another; but then how would I try out those new fellatio techniques I read about last week.

I started scooting down until I was staring at his lovely, flaccid penis; it wasn't nearly as intimidating now, but it was still awfully cute. I chuckled as I flipped it from one side to the other with my finger like a limp noodle.

I nuzzled between his legs and started licking my way from his precious balls to the very tip of his masculinity, stopping and teasing the top of the hole. He writhed as I entertained him with my tongue. Soon life was springing anew. Oh how I loved Cosmopolitan magazine.

Soon Bobby had me on my back, driving into me with all the passion of a man in love. Again the ration of orgasms was about three to one in my favor. I watched as every muscle in his body strained, I could see him flush with euphoria; I rose up, flinging my arms around his neck, burying my head against his chest. I held him tight as the strain of ecstasy took us both to the panicle of paradise.

It was past two-thirty in the morning by the time I came tip-toeing home. Sunday morning I was up early; I felt like screaming my love for Bobby to the world but thought I would wake the neighbors so I made coffee instead. I was already sitting at the kitchen table with the first cup from the pot before dad poured the second cup for himself then joined me.

"Good morning, dad," I sang out.

"Good morning," he grumbled back. "How was the movie?"

I froze; what was I going to say? I know how dad feels about lying. "Ah, well..."

"What did you see?" he asked before I had a chance to answer his first question. I was starting to panic.

"Hypocrite," I heard from the direction of dad's bedroom. I looked over and saw Eileen standing in the doorway dressed in a short satin robe. I was shocked; I knew dad and she had been sleeping together for months but never did dad say anything and this was the first time she'd ever stayed overnight with me there.

"Stop treating her like a child, Al," she continued, "Last night she and Bobby did just what you and I were doing; you know that as well as me, so stop torturing the poor girl."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.