Brains and Brawn - Cover

Brains and Brawn

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two siblings separated at birth by a tragic accident, meet later in life and fall in love. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

The fall semester seemed to be over before they knew it. As planned, John had purchased an engagement ring with money he invested years ago. It wasn't the largest or most expensive ring available, but when she received it that Christmas Eve Katie knew that she would treasure it always. They planned the wedding for the end of May, after school ended for the year, after any post season softball tournaments, and before the start of the summer classes.

Their lives continued at a hectic pace. John was taking six courses again this semester, helping Katie with her studies and working out three nights a week. Katie started softball practice recognized as one of the stars of the team. With John's help she was able to bring up her GPA to a respectable 3.0, and had increased her time in the gym to six nights a week. She helped John on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and did her serious workouts on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Right after midterm exams, John noticed that she seemed to be a little moody.

"Katie, what's wrong, you seem unhappy?"

"I am a little frustrated, that's all. The season started out OK, but with Donna graduating, teams are beginning to pitch around me more and more. I know we're still winning, but I feel like I'm not doing my share."

John knew that Katie was partially right because he always attended all of the games they played at home and it was true that she was being walked or forced to swing at pitches she would normally not.

"Katie, you can't think of it that way. You get on base more than any other player on the team and you've scored the most runs as a result of the players behind you doing their jobs. Everyone knows it and appreciates your abilities. You have to let others get the glory for the good of the team."

With that he took her in his arms, squeezed tightly and, with a lot of effort, lifted her off the ground and spun around, kissing her passionately.

"I see my man is feeling strong these days," she said, giggling like a young school girl. "Just remember who the Brawn in this relationship is."

She suddenly grabbed him under the arm pits, and almost effortlessly lifted his one hundred and fifty plus pounds until her arms were straight and his head was touching the ceiling. Katie held him that way for a few minutes. She knew her strength was exciting him; she could feel his erection throbbing against her chest. The thought that she was turning him on excited her as well; she couldn't wait for the semester to end and the next phase of their lives to begin.

After their finals, John and Katie left school and returned to their respective homes. They were very anxious to get on with the wedding. Katie's mother had done most of the planning, with the help of John's parents. Because both families were small and John and Katie did not have a lot of friends, they had planned an intimate wedding to be held a luxurious resort in Scottsdale, followed by dinner attended by the family and friends. Joan was going to be the Maid of Honor and John's dad was his Best Man.

As John stood in the front of the room, and watched Katie escorted up the isle by Margaret, he felt that he was the luckiest man on the face of the earth. This beautiful, sexy woman was going to be his bride. After a short ceremony they turned towards one another and exchanged pledges of love and fidelity. They each placed a wedding band on the other's ring finger, and the minister pronounced them husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Their passionate kiss was anything but chaste; a prelude of things to come.

The dinner was spectacular. Toasts were made, speeches were given, and everyone shared stories about the newlyweds. The staff brought out a small wedding cake which the John and Katie dutifully cut and fed to each other. Coffee was served and the guests each received a generous portion of the cake. One by one the guests and family members said their goodbyes to the newlyweds and their parents. Katie and John walked their parents out to lobby, thanking them for making it such a memorable evening.

John's father handed him a key and with a Cheshire cat grin said, "Have fun, you two;" for which he received a punch in the arm from his wife and Katie's mom.

"John, don't forget that you have to get back to school by Wednesday morning," said his Mom with a wink and they turned and headed out the door.

Katie took John by the arm and headed down the hall towards their room.

"Come on; I've waited two years for this night and I won't wait another second longer."

When they reached the door to their suite, John pulled the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He stepped back and said, "I believe it's traditional for the groom to carry his bride across the threshold."

Before he could react, Katie reached down behind his legs with one arm and behind his back with the other and laughed, "I think you already know that I am anything but traditional," she replied as she entered the suite carrying her husband.

Once inside she put him down, placed the 'do not disturb' sign on the outside door knob, and taking John by the hand led him towards the bedroom. The bridal suite had a sunken whirlpool tub, which was already filled with steaming water and bubbles; and, even though neither of them had turned twenty one, a chilled bottle of champagne sat in a bucket of ice next to the tub. In the bedroom, the king-sized bed had been turned down, a chocolate kiss on each pillow. A note from Katie's Mom lay on the bed.

'You'll find your bathing suits and a change of clothes in the closet. I'll be over about noon tomorrow to pick up your wedding dress and John's tux. Just leave anything you want me to bring home in the living room. Love you both, Mom'

"Let's leave the hot tub for later," Katie whispered, as she kicked off her shoes.

John walked up to her and gently pulled her head down to his as he tenderly kissed her lips. Then stepping back, turned her around and slowly pulled down the zipper on her simple, but elegant white bridal dress. The dress had been his mother's, which she was honored to have Katie borrow. The zipper traveled down her entire back ending a few inches below her waist. John wanted to unwrap his bride like a treasured Christmas gift, slowly and carefully. He planted little kisses on her shoulders and down her back as she allowed the dress to cascade off her shoulders and settle at her feet. He marveled at the contrast of soft, smooth nearly flawless skin and broad, powerful shoulders and back. She was naked except for the pale blue thong underwear that did nothing to cover her magnificent muscular butt. She stepped over her dress and turned to face him, her hands sliding up under the inside of his jacket caressing his chest. He shrugged his shoulders and the jacket fell to the floor. Her hands shook as she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt and removed his tie. John kicked off his dress shoes as Katie tugged on his belt and loosened his pants, which fell to floor and Katie practically ripped his undershirt as she tugged it up over his head.

"Hmmmm, my man has developed quite nicely," she said as she caressed his arms and chest. "All that hard work in the gym has really paid off. There's one more part of your body that I've been dying to examine for the last two years ever since that first week of school when I saw you watching me work out from across the room."

John stood there at the foot of the bed as Katie slowly fell to her knees before him. She helped him step out of his pants and pulled off his socks, with a playful little smile, she looked up into his eyes as she planted little kisses on the mound covered by his briefs. He stood there shaking with desire as she moved her hands up the outsides of his legs and, upon reaching the waistband of his briefs, slowly pulled them down releasing the object of her desire.

It was Katie's turn to be awe struck. She had expected that he was big, but she never dreamed that he would be this big. There, inches from her face, protruding from his trim body, was the most beautiful piece of man-flesh that she could ever have imagined. It was long and thick and pulsated with the beat of his heart. Its head was dark red, damp with pre-cum, and seemed to be staring right at her. Momentarily, her self confidence was shaken. Could she handle something this big? She wasn't a virgin, but it had been nearly three years since she had lost her virginity and that guy was nowhere near as big as John. She reached out with both hands and held it feeling its heat, the softness of the skin, and the hardness of the shaft. She moved closer and planted a kiss on the exposed head as she slowly moved her hands back and forth.

"Katie, please. I'm so close if you don't stop I'm going to explode," John moaned as she continued to drive him out of his mind with desire.

Katie had no intention of stopping, she released her hands, opened her mouth and engulfed the head as she grabbed his ass and worked his cock in and out.

"Oh god, oh god, I can't hold it any longer. Oh Katie, I love you!"

It was music to Katie's ears as she felt his cock swell in her mouth and erupt inside, shooting his cum into her mouth and down her throat. She held him tightly as she felt his legs tremble. The pleasure she received knowing that she had pleased her man, triggered her own small orgasm, a prelude of things to come.

When John recovered he opened his eyes and reached down to help Katie to her feet. They kissed passionately, their tongues dueling for supremacy, as he guided them onto the bed. When she was on her back in the center of the bed, he broke the kiss and whispered, "That was wonderful, my love. Now it's my turn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.