Friday Gangbang - Cover

Friday Gangbang

by Mark Pitt

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Pitt

Erotica Sex Story: I wrote this after our "wonderful" Friday Gang Bang

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Big Breasts   .

I wrote this after our "wonderful" Friday Gang Bang. I still can't believe it happened. We had just gotten a letter from someone after they had seen her picture. Hope you enjoy it...

Well, your letter did the trick. She read it this morning and there were a couple of detectable moans as she was reading. I thought I would help her out, so I pushed aside her robe and pulled her panties down. I licked up her leg till I got to her pussy. It was already juicy. I ate ... She read.

She said she lost it on the mouthfucking part.

>>My one last desire, is to place her on her back, legs spread, and straddle her face and give her one final "MouthFuck" ... Pull out and cum on her lips!!! for all of you to see.<<<

Of course being the gentleman that I am, I volunteered. I slid her around where her head hung off the end of the couch and it makes her back arch over the stuffed arms and juts those magnificent Tits up begging for attention. She licks the head of my dick, but I can't wait. I slid it in, not stopping until it is all the way in. At that point she does an amazing thing that I dearly love. She has this flutter in her throat. It feels wonderful. It is something natural when you do it slow. If you are in and out of the throat too quick, it doesn't happen. Maintain control and it is the absolutely best thing you have ever felt. After a dozen or so long slow strokes I was toast.

I took a shower and when I came out she was reading it again. I thought here we go again. Not complaining mine you. Instead she said she wanted to be, as you so nicely put it, >>Double Fucked<< She knew I had always wanted to do that. So I was drooling.

I ask if she had any ideas how we might go about that. She said there was this little used bookstore she goes to that the owner is always flirting with her. She knew he would gladly participate. We went out for lunch and talk some more. The more we talked the harder my dick got. We got back in the car look at each other and at the same time we both said lets do it. I love it when a plan comes together.

We got to the Bookstore and the guy looked like a pretty decent fellow. There was another guy at the front with him, but otherwise the store was empty. I was thinking of doing it in a more private place but hey ... I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

I started talking to the guys, trying to figure out a way to ask if they wanted to screw my wife. I had notice they had been eyeing her. Luckily one was flipping through a Gallery Magazine and I immediately knew my plan. As they flipped by one girl with a nice rack, I commented about the hooters. After a couple of comments they joined in as we gave thumbs up or down on each picture. I finally said to myself ... here goes! I said "how do you rate my wife's Boobs." The younger guy turned about three shades of red. The other just kept flipping. I started to look for a hole in the floor to fall in when the older one (Sam) looked up and finally said "from what I can see they look pretty nice." The younger one sort of stammered a "you bet!" My head was spinning but I came out with the right response. "Maybe we can get her to give us a better look." I turned and saw her down the isle. See saw me and I motioned for her to come up with us. As she got closer, I could see she was a little flush faced. She is a pretty shy person.

I took a deep breath and let it fly. "Deb, we were just rating the hooters in this magazine and we need to see how yours stack up." Her eyes got a little big, then she started unbuttoning her shirt. The young guy (Bill) couldn't take his eyes off her hands as she undid each button. She took the shirt off and handed it to me. She kept her gaze down, not wanting to look in anyone's eyes. She undid the bra and let it fall. Those magnificent Tits never looked better. Both guys mouths dropped. Then big smiles...

She was now fully looking at each guy so she was loosing her shyness. Her nipples were fully extended so I knew she was getting into it. Finally Sam broke the silence and said "on a scale of 1-10 ... at least a 15 (not being biased, but they are a fine set). Bill just stared. I said "they are natural too ... Why don't you take a squeeze and see." Sam didn't hesitate. He grabbed a handful of the left one and a nipple pinch and pull of the right. I was getting light headed now.

Suddenly, we heard a couple of car doors slam. Sam went to the door and said someone was coming in. My hopes and my cock sank. Debbie and I went back down the isle. She put on her shirt and I stuffed her bra in my pocket.

After we caught our breath, she asks if we were going to wait for them to leave. I thought, what a trooper. Before I could answer, Sam yelled for use to come back up front. When we got there, three other guys were talking with Sam and Bill. I glanced at Debbie and she had a nice sexy smile on her face. Without hesitating, Sam said "lets go to the back to the Romance Novel room to continue the show. I'll lock the door so we will not be disturbed again." Debbie didn't hesitate. The three new guys sort of looked at each other as we all walked back.

We got there and Sam said "this woman was just showing us the most magnificent set of tits you will ever see." For a long few seconds everyone just sort of stared. I couldn't believe it. Deb didn't hesitate. She started to unbutton her shirt and exposed those beautiful boobs again. Sam resumed his manual inspection then offered the left one to one of the new guys. He didn't grab it. He bent down and started licking.

My head (both on my shoulders and my cock) started pounding. One of the other new guys broke the silence. "Great set of Boobs, but I'm an ass man and she looks like she has one fine one." Before he could finish his statement, she undid her shorts and tried to push them down. The two guys on her boobs wouldn't let go so she couldn't bend down. Ass man helped out and pulled her shorts and panties down and off. He immediately started caressing her ass and slid the other hand around to her muff. I was in heaven!!! Here was my lovely totally naked wife being ravished by three strangers with two more looking on.

Sam pushed the other two away, undid his pants, cupped his hand under her ass, picked her up then slid her down on his dick. She sort of shuddered. The look in her eyes was unbelievable. He backed her up to the bookcase and started ramming her home. The look in her eyes almost made me lose my load. It didn't take him but a couple of minutes and he was through. He turned and set her down on the table. As he back away, she didn't even bring her legs together. She looked around, her eyes saying who's next.

The other guy that was giving her boob a licking, jumped in. He drooped his pants, slid her ass to the edge of the table and slid it in. He laid her back on the table and grabbed her tits like they were handlebars to pull her back while he was ramming in. This was driving her wild. She started moaning, arching her back and then lost it entirely. That had to be the loudest orgasm I've heard out of her in a long, long time. I almost lost it and the guy fucking her seemed to pumped a gallon in, which revved her up again. He collapsed on her as his feet slip out from under him or his knees buckled. He caught his breath, gave her a big wet kiss and got up.

Bill, the shy one, walked up as if to say what do I do now. She gave him a big smile, slid herself around laying length wise on the table, her face staring at his crotch. She undid his pants and pulled out a fat 9 incher. The look in her eyes was like me looking at a thick Rib Eye Steak after skipping lunch. She began licking it up and down, around his balls and back to the head. She took his hand and placed it on her boob and squeezed his hand to cause him to squeeze her boob. She never lost her concentration on his salami dick. She wrapped her lips around the head and moved her mouth around driving him (and me crazy). She loves to deep throat me but I didn't think she could get that one down her throat. She slowly went down, down ... down!! One continuous "Long", "Slow" slid all the way in. When she reached bottom his knees buckled. I knew what happen. As I said earlier when the head of your cock gets in her throat, she has a sort of flutter action in her throat. It "does" feel good. She began to slowly pull it out and then back in. Another knee buckler. It took about four of those long slow strokes and the shy Bill was yelling (almost screaming). He was holding onto a boob and her head trying not to fall down. I don't know how much cum went into her belly, but as long as he yelled and strained, he had time for a literal gallon. When he pulled it out, it spasms up to his belly and down four times. He fell back on a stack of books, him and the books going everywhere. There were a few snickers. It was a pretty funny site. Here is this big lunk of a guy, pants down to his ankles, a "Big" dick flinching and him sprawled amongst a bunch of Romance Paperbacks. He turned red again, held onto his pants, got up and went to another room.

We all looked at each other, then her and said "WOW!!!"

Sam said hang on a second. Went up front and brought Debbie a coke. Bill came back in and we all gave him a thumbs up. That seamed to help him. He smiled. Debbie crooked her finger for Bill to come to her. She gave him a big long wet kiss while caressing his crotch. He was a stud now. She took a couple of swigs of the coke, looked around and told ass man he was next. He pulled a chair over, leaned her over so she could prop herself up with her hand on the seat of the chair. Guess what angle he took. His missile took aim at that little pucker hole in her ass. I thought he was going to try it dry, but he did pause long enough to dabble in her pussy to lubricate. Then he fired it deep in her ass. She grunted when he hit bottom and so did he. He told the other guy to get around in front of her so they both could fuck her at the same time. Ah, the, >>Double Fuck<<. He didn't hesitate and she didn't either. When he hit the throat he gave it and OOOOOoooooh my!! The flutter thing again. The ass guy started ramming it fast action, slapping her ass every third or fourth thrust. The guy in her mouth was starting the fast action. I said trust me, slow is better if you have the control. The flutter thing doesn't work when you do it fast. Sometimes you just can not control yourself. He did for a few strokes but lost it and started the fast piston action. The ass guy fired his load amongst grunting and groaning. The mouth guy was not far behind. He didn't utter a sound. Eyes shut with his mouth open like an O.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.