Mom Got Hot - Cover

Mom Got Hot

Copyright© 2013 by idleone

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Divorced mother woes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

The moment Jodie saw her son at breakfast the next morning, she knew she had trouble. Her eyes hadn't been playing tricks on her yesterday. Dane really was as cute and sexy-looking as his father. Jodie just didn't trust herself to behave around him.

She figured they'd better not be alone together any more than they had to. It would be better to get out of the house.

"Dane, how would you like to go on a picnic today?" she asked brightly. "There's a little lake outside of town that's really nice for swimming."

"That sounds great, Mom," Dane said. "It feels like it's gonna be a hot day."

It would be even hotter, Jodie feared, if they stayed alone together in the house. After breakfast, she set to work making a big picnic lunch, and then they drove out to the lake. Dane chattered happily all the way, keeping her entertained. He really was a nice kid.

He was also a very attractive kid, and the resemblance to his father was uncanny. Every time Jodie looked at him, she saw Larry, and that made her awfully horny. She couldn't help thinking about all the terrific fucking she and Larry had had, even though they'd ended up divorced.

Now she had no sex life at all, but she understood that Larry had done better for himself.

"What's your stepmother like?" she asked Dane.

"Sherry?" he said. "Well, she's okay, but she isn't really like a mother. She's hardly older than I am, so it was more like having a big sister."

Jodie winced. She knew that Larry had recently married again, but she hadn't realized the girl was so young.

"Do you like her?" she asked.

"I don't know," Dane said. "After they got married, I didn't see much of her or Dad. They were always off on trips together. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. I felt like I was in the way. So I was real glad when you invited me to come here, Mom."

"Me, too, honey," Jodie said, reaching over to pat his knee.

His remarks made her realize that he was, after all, still her little boy. He was a kid yet, and she had a responsibility to make him feel loved and wanted. Apparently she'd gotten him away from Larry just in time. Now she'd have to see to it that he didn't feel "in the way" around her.

Well, no problem there. She and Craig wouldn't pose a threat to him. While Larry and his new wife couldn't keep their hands off each other, Jodie would have given anything if Craig would touch her. He certainly wasn't going to prove a rival to Dane.

They arrived at the lake, and Jodie took the shore road to her favorite swimming spot. She was surprised not to find any other people there, but it was early in the day and perhaps more people would come. She sure hoped so, because she didn't trust herself alone with Dane.

It was a hot day, and the clear blue lake looked very inviting.

"I can hardly wait to get in the water," Jodie exclaimed. "You can change in the car, honey, and I'll go into the woods."

"Oh, I don't need a place to change, Mom," Dane replied with amusement. "I'm just gonna strip and jump in."

And that was exactly what he did. While Jodie watched in shocked disbelief, the boy quickly peeled off all his clothes and headed naked for the water. She couldn't help ogling his lean young body, and she shivered with excitement after her brief glimpse of his long, dangling cock.

Then she recovered her senses.

"Dane," she cried, "what if somebody comes along?"

"Well, if this shocks them, I guess they'll find another place to swim," he said, obviously not worried about it. "Come on in, Mom. Don't just stand there in the hot sun!"

He waded into the water, up to his knees, and stood there enjoying the coolness. His back was to Jodie, and she found herself ogling the firm rounds of his ass and the rippling muscles of his tan back. He was built the way a man should be, with broad shoulders and trim waist and hips.

She had to admit it to herself--her son was gorgeous. He was obviously going to be a heart-breaker. But what concerned her right now was his swimming naked in that small-town, conservative community. If anybody came along and caught him, they'd call the sheriff.

On the other hand, what could she do? He was too big to spank, and he was obviously set on skinny-dipping. He was a California kid, after all. Jodie breathed a sigh of relief as he finally waded the rest of the way into the water and started paddling around. Now you couldn't tell that he had no bathing suit on.

"Come on, Mom," he shouted.

"Okay," she called, "I'll just get my suit and put it on!"

"Oh, you won't find your suit," Dane replied with a wicked grin. "I took it out of your tote bag and left it home!"

Jodie glared at him, thoroughly teed off

"But Dane, now I won't be able to swim!" she cried.

"Sure, you will," he answered. "Just do what I'm doing!"

"No way!" Jodie snapped.

But as the minutes passed and the sun got higher in the sky, the day heated up till Jodie was really uncomfortable. She could have killed Dane for his smart-ass trick, she wanted to swim so badly. Finally she took off her sandals, rolled up her jeans, and waded along the shoreline.

"You're chicken, Mom," Dane taunted. "Come on, once you get in the water, nobody can tell."

That was true, and by now Jodie was roasting. She decided to take the risk. Looking around to make sure no other people had arrived at the lake, she got out of her clothes as fast as she could. She was uncomfortably aware that her son was watching her the whole time.

Naked, she started for the water. She had only a few yards to walk, but it seemed to take forever, because Dane was ogling her naked body the whole way. His eyes seemed to burn into her big wobbling tits and little red cunt-bush. She ran into the water and got to the deep part quickly.

"You've got fantastic tits, Mom," said Dane, who was swimming up next to her.

Jodie blushed furiously and snapped, "Dane, it isn't right to say things like that to your mother. We're here to swim, not to flirt--got it?"

"Got it," he said, lowering his eyes.

He didn't keep them lowered for long, though. As he and Jodie paddled around in the deliciously cool water, he kept sneaking glances her way. And she snuck glances at him, too. She just couldn't help it. It had been a long time since she'd had a naked male body to admire.

She warned herself not to get turned on. She'd left the house to avoid that. But it wasn't easy to ignore the handsome young male who was swimming naked with her, and of course his features reminded her of Larry, and that in turn reminded her of fucking.

Dane interrupted her troubled thoughts to say, "Hey, Mom, I just saw a really private-looking place where we could catch some sun. Let's swim over there."

Jodie nodded and swam after him, around a bend in the shoreline and into a hidden cove. He was right, they could sunbathe naked here and nobody could see them unless they came along in a boat. They hauled themselves out of the water and stretched out in the soft warm grass.

Jodie lay on her belly, of course, modestly hiding her tits and pussy from her son's eyes. Dane wasn't that bashful. He stretched out on his back, right beside her, and she couldn't avoid looking at his cock. He sure was nicely hung for a kid. She scolded herself, though, for even thinking about it.

Desperately she tried to make conversation.

"Were you sorry to leave your friends when you came out here?" she asked.

"Oh, kind of," Dane said, "but I know I'll make new friends here. I make friends pretty easily. There was only one person I was really sorry to leave, and that was Lisa."

"Lisa?" Jodie asked.

"My girlfriend," Dane explained. "We'd been going together for two years. Darn," he sighed, "I just got her to fuck me a couple of months ago. I sure miss that."

Jodie turned her head away to hide her hot blush. Dane sure was open and honest, she had to say that for him. But he expected her to be the same way, and sometimes she found that hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.