Bird of Prey - Cover

Bird of Prey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Elaine had a few tasks to complete at the golf club; not least, being noticed by some of the board members as she placed a large advertisement for the Equestrian Centre on the notice boards about the club; not only was this fuelled by her love of the sport, she also knew the promise of prim women with jodhpurs and riding crops, and the whiff of leather was very attractive to males with submissive streaks. She would employ any tool which gave her the remotest chance of enslaving a male; especially amongst those in the boardroom. She was already homing in on the softer targets; Clyde Wilson was in his late thirties and unattached, he had his own photographic business, and was known to be a bit of a womaniser. He had remained unattached, it was as though there was something about permanent relationships which scared him, or there was something he would not admit to himself. This had led him to get involved in countless shallow relationships, leaving a trail of scorned women behind him. Elaine noted the way he looked at her; his open persona would suggest his interest would only be in younger women with lesser intellect he would be able to rule over, but Elaine sensed a weakness for the firm control of a strong woman. He was also a drinking partner to Fox-Janner and may know things which might betray the chairman's intimate desires, her pussy buzzed.

Clyde found it difficult to contain his excitement as he watched Elaine stretch her elegant legs to pin the note at the top of the notice board; she had no real need to do so, but was aware that Clyde's eyes were upon her. He sniffed the air and took in her scent, aiding his imminent capture as he studied the delicious bulge of her ass in the pencil skirt and the curve of her ample and full thighs. Her pursed red lips which complimented her hair, bulged too as she sensed his timid approach. Though he was usually the driving force with the women he targeted, this was different; he was compelled to approach but somehow knew he would not dictate terms in any way with this formidable women, she was a good decade older than he, yet she appeared divinely attractive; he did not realise it, but he was already being driven. Elaine turned and looked into his face with a stern smile; he introduced himself, and she posed a question.

"Would you be interested in tuition in equestrian discipline?" Her look and tone, together with her choice of description where 'having riding lessons', would have sufficed, had his cock twitching with the possibilities of her having made some underlying cryptic message. He was being very perceptive; his discipline as with all males was her inevitable goal.

"Oh, I would love to try it; I'm in the photographic business and I'd also be interested in taking some photos; maybe I could enhance your ads a little for you too." Elaine's mind was already churning out ideas of the good use she could put a photographic business to. She had to play things by ear at the moment; with the assistance of Fox-Janner's housekeeper, Gloria, and a little prompting of Gordon, she would build a dossier on each of the board members, in respect of their status, weaknesses, and general habits. She would then either eliminate or put them to good use; within six months the boardroom would be re-decorated in pink. She looked at the male before her and imagined him on his knees.

"You'll come to our open day then; I'm sure you'll find some very photogenic ladies in riding gear who would appreciate your attentions. You wouldn't recognise me in jodhpurs and boots; I'm a very different lady under those circumstances." Clyde's cock bulged at the thought, he was excited at the transformation; he had no idea just how different a lady she would transform into.

Maria returned from her canine excursion and the kneeling Gordon was given the sheet he had arrived in for his whipping, to allow him a modicum of decency when he travelled in her car. The women laughed as both he and Elaine's Husband were led out to the car on all fours; Maria smiled with satisfaction as the rear hatch was opened and Elaine's husband was made to curl up in the dog basket, which was separated from the rest of the interior by a grid; she was getting a great deal of excitement from her new hobby and would have her subjects treated just like they were real dogs. Gordon was made to squat in the rear seat as they drove to the golf club to pick up Elaine.

Elaine looked back at the clubhouse with a deep sense of satisfaction as Maria drove up to it to receive her; she was moist as she thought a little deeper about Clyde Wilson who had left her with a starry-eyed look; hooked already. Things were working out beautifully and she was looking forward to seeing Gloria Trent at the Equestrian Centre this evening. She chuckled with sublime pleasure and her sense of absolute dominance had her moist pussy tingling further, as the car reversed up to her, giving her a view of her dog suited husband. He looked pathetic in the doggie mask, which gave her an immense thrill; this was the male who had once been a pillar of society and from whom her new found wealth had begun; he had learned the full dominance of womanhood and helped model her absolute supremacy. She had captured and processed many males since; disposing of them when they had been stripped of any wealth or assets, passing them on to other women within her circle, like unwanted pets, into a life of erotic slavery. She would keep her husband though, not through any emotion or sense of duty, other than sheer pleasure. Each time she made an acquisition and became more supreme, so his status lowered; seeing him shrink before her was exquisite. As she sneered at the doggie outfit, she knew that Maria was parading him publicly to generate the maximum humiliation possible. Her pussy bulged as she thought of having Fox-Janner in that position.

She sat in the rear next to Gordon and had him kiss her feet; he bent and did so without question and with a genuine sense of pleasure. He felt honoured to be asked back to her house for whatever reason, and hoped he would be allowed to be kept by Angela; he saw Elaine as the catalyst and knew that now he had signed his life away to her, he would not be of much further use. He longed to please her in any way, in the hope that she would allow Angela to keep him; his cock rose in the sheet as he kissed the dominant woman's feet in complete submission to her. Elaine tingled with satisfaction at his servility, and sneered with pleasure as Maria smiled at her in the rear-view mirror.

"I believe Maria has a treat in store for you, whilst I am attending a meeting at the Equestrian Centre. You'll be in good hands, and you'll see what happens to males who are of no use, other than as accessories for the whimsical pleasures of a woman, and as a tool for stress relief. I shall be talking to several women tonight, who will assist with my quest for information on Fox-Janner. His housekeeper, Gloria, and your new boss at the store, Angela, will be amongst those attending. If I find you've been hiding any knowledge of Fox-Janner's habits or relationships from me when I return to question you later, both Maria and I will have further treats for you, which I promise you will not forget in a hurry." Gordon's cock erected to full rigidity and his anus tingled as he guessed at Maria's treat, and just the mention of Angela; he could not get the scent of rubber from his memory and yearned to be dominated that way again. He was puzzled by Elaine's statement because he had not been asked for any information about Fox-Janner by her; there were many things he could mention. He opened his lips to protest and give all he knew about the chauvinistic chairman, but was totally in awe of the supreme redhead, and had not been asked to do so at that point. His balls tingled with fear and pleasure at thought of Maria's cane. Elaine knew this and enjoyed watching him squirm; he would be caned for not perceiving what a woman was to ask him in the future, this was as good a reason as any to enjoy thrashing him. She took the opportunity to prolong the tease.

"I shall also be asking Angela about your progress and if it is worth keeping you at the store; I can soon have you clean the toilets at the clubhouse instead; Fox-Janner's housekeeper won't be doing it anymore, that's for sure." Elaine's pussy bulged in her increasingly moist panties as she watched the fear on Gordon's face with sublime pleasure. He was now ready to beg to be allowed to remain toilet cleaner at the store, but was too scared to do so for fear that his impudence would result in the spiteful and controlling woman effecting the change. Elaine and Maria sat in smug silence till they reached the splendid residence that was their home. There was no possibility he would be moved from the store; Elaine was delighted with Angela's humiliation of her former employer, and the two younger girls would use Gordon in their education to full dominance over males.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.