Bird of Prey - Cover

Bird of Prey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Elaine watched, hands on hips with a sneering look of contempt on the outside, and a deep sense of satisfaction on the inside, as Gordon moaned with pleasure as he gratefully jetted his load of hot semen onto the dominant woman's riding boots. His back and ass cheeks striped red with punishment from his new mistress, gyrated back and forth as he emptied his balls in complete submission to the superior redhead. He was willing to give her everything, and he shortly would; like many other men before, she would own him completely within a matter of weeks, thoroughly enjoying breaking him and stripping him of all his assets, before disposing of him to one of her friends. She whipped him with her crop again as the last drops of semen dribbled from his cock.

"Now lick those boots clean!" Her pussy was ready for licking again as she watched the defeated cur willingly lick his own white streaks of semen from her black leather boots; she was a ruthlessly assertive woman and got extreme pleasure from having complete control over males. Her phone rang, which spoiled her mood on the one hand, yet enhanced it in another way; answering it showed her utter contempt for the actions of the male, and on seeing it was one of those friends to whom she would oft dispose of males to, her pussy tingled all the more.

"Hello Lana? ... yes ... more prospective equestrian interest? Funnily enough I have one at my feet at the moment; he's doing a good job of polishing my boots with his tongue, having applied his own special lotion. He's already offered me honorary membership of Maiden Downs Golf Club, he's on the board there you know ... yes I'm sure he'd be delighted to offer you honorary membership too, we both know the club needs more women..." Gordon's anus tingled as he listened; he knew he'd face the wrath of Aubrey Fox-Janner, the chairman. He hated having women at his golf club.

"Yes Lana that would be splendid ... I'll bring him with me and he can polish your boots too." She clicked off the call and sneered down at Gordon.

"Today is your lucky day; you shall meet a friend of mine; no time to dress, wrap that bed sheet around you and we'll go in my car." Gordon did as he was told and sheepishly followed the smiling dominatrix down the stairs to her car. She so enjoyed simple humiliations such as this; Gordon's erection which had grown again during the phone call, now waned a little as he stumbled barefoot in the gravel, the cool wind blowing straight through the thin sheet and reminding him he was naked. What if the car was in an accident? What if the car was stopped by the police? These possibilities tempered his erection temporarily, but his ardour and his erection soon strengthened again as the superbly dominant redhead lifted the gull wing door and pointed to the seat.

"Get in there now, before I thrash you here in the drive." Gordon did as he was told. His cock remained almost permanently erect like a second gearstick as he sat next to the sneering Elaine. He was in a sweat on several occasions as she purposely drove the Mercedes recklessly; Gordon cringed as she cut up people at junctions and overtook at twice the speed limit. Her pussy buzzed the more he cringed; he was like putty in her hands and she would enjoy breaking him. At last she drove into the drive of a large detached house; Gordon was relieved to see a tarmacked drive. The dominant redhead grinned wickedly at Gordon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.