Bird of Prey - Cover

Bird of Prey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The redhead dabbed and powdered herself dry, smiling as she listened to the moans of her captive, and totally broken, shell of a husband as he got over his pre-meal caning. Punishing him alone had tired her out and she was so grateful to have found Maria. The Eastern maid had a spiteful energy which was unrelenting, and she applied her natural dominance over males with a relish and vigour which amazed even Elaine. She often accompanied her employer to social events as a perk of the job; her 'Eastern Promise' and natural wicked assertiveness made her very popular with the submissive males targeted by Elaine; many a suitor had been lucky enough to have found himself being disciplined by the hot redhead and the wispy Eastern she-devil at the same time; a situation which could only end in utter defeat for any male, in the most exquisite fashion. Both thoroughly enjoyed breaking men; especially those who had material wealth to offer.

Elaine checked her various bank accounts on line and smiled to herself; she was comfortably off, the equestrian business she had 'acquired' was bringing in much more now than its previous owner could ever have dreamed of. This was due to Elaine herself being an attraction there, and it brought in so many opportunities on the side with those willing patrons. The previous male proprietor had found himself signing everything over to Elaine, much as her husband had, and had then found himself in turn sold off to a friend of hers; 'stabled' and kept as a submissive pet, his life changed forever.

Elaine's absolute control and domination of him had acted like a drug; his own submission becoming an addiction; the act of being simply passed on to another dominant woman when Elaine had tired of him, like one of the horses he formerly owned; his purpose served in having relinquished all his worldly goods to her, had become a powerfully erotic thrill for him. Elaine and his new owner ensuring he was present at all discussions, to have his worthlessness confirmed, completing his total humiliation as the smiling women did business. Elaine's thrill had been sublime as she passed him on, ensuring he was fully reminded that she had defeated him, owned him, taken everything from him, and now sold her actual ownership of him to another woman. The utterly destroyed and broken male had been made to masturbate at her feet as a parting gesture by his new owner; he did so willingly.

Elaine picked up the phone; her blood was up having heard the moans of her husband's torment, a fresh pair of jodhpurs and accompanying riding crop displayed across a chair, sparked her wicked desires.

"Hello Gordon ... Yes it's me, you are not dreaming, come to the lodge at the equestrian centre at six o'clock ... I've decided to allow you special lessons." Elaine ventured up the stairs to let Maria know of her whereabouts, and was greeted by the sneering maid who had gagged her whimpering husband with her panties in preparation for his post-meal caning. She stood flexing the cane menacingly as the now tightly bound male writhed in submissive expectation.

"I do so hate the fuss he makes at times; sometimes I like to hear him yelp as the cane bites, as confirmation that I have applied it sufficiently, but I enjoyed that pre-meal; I shall just concentrate on maximum physical effort with the next thirty strokes. I shall un-gag him and allow him to lick my pussy afterwards if madam is OK with that?" Maria had no need to ask; she knew exactly what the answer would be, but the dialogue was purely for the male's benefit.

"Why of course Maria, you must use him for your slightest whim; he's of no use to me whatsoever, I only allow him to stay here because it amuses our guests. I am going to go and have sex with another man now, and then show him the error of his ways." She lifted her head haughtily as she strutted down the stairs, crop under her arm; the smiling Maria allowing her wretched husband to watch his wife's delectable ass tight in white jodhpurs, walk away to be fucked and then take control of yet another man. His cock stiffened in the confines of his cage as he pondered his predicament, and now lusted for a thrashing and the sweet taste of the maid's womanhood he had been promised.

Elaine smiled with deep satisfaction as her ears witnessed the first three venomous applications of the maid's delicious rattan before she left through the front door to take command of another male.

Gordon Smith fumbled awkwardly behind the wheel of his Jaguar outside the lodge; it was now five past six and she was not here. Had she been teasing? Had it really been HER? Why the lodge and not the stables? Could his erotic thoughts about her be true? He broke into a cold sweat as the elegant gull-wing Mercedes pulled up in front of the lodge and Elaine stepped out in full riding paraphernalia; his cock stiffened immediately, there was no doubt whatsoever that this was an exquisitely dominant woman. He got out of his car as she unlocked the lodge door. She turned as he approached and sneered at him.

"You're late Gordon; how can you possibly hope to control and discipline a horse when you are in need of it yourself? We shall have to change that." Gordon bumbled and fought for words, Elaine smiled and her pussy buzzed with anticipation at the silence. Gordon knew he had been waiting at the Lodge since a quarter to six, but had not had the courage, or inclination to question this vividly assertive woman. Elaine knew this also; she would make him hers in no time at all.

Gordon was divorced from his wife for many years and had no children; he owned a large golfing store which was very popular amongst the upper and middle class inhabitants of the surrounding area. He was also part owner of the local golf club; this masculine dominated institution would prove to be a great challenge to Elaine, but it spurred her on all the more; her pussy bulged with pleasure at the thought of becoming the first female board member, whether the other males liked it or not. She sincerely hoped they would not like it; her intention was to destroy them one-by-one. She would make Saturdays a 'Men only day' ; women would be free to frequent the course undisturbed on all other occasions; she would advertise this through her circle of female dominated businesses, the staid and under-used golf club would become a haven for women golfers from far and wide, increasing her fortune.

Gordon's cock dribbled as he watched the deliberate steps of the magnificent redhead as she ascended the stairs; he yearned to be on his knees to this woman, but still thought he could be of no interest to her, after all, it was well known she was married, though no-one ever saw her husband. She stopped abruptly at the top of the stairs as if sensing his imagination. He almost leaned forward to sniff the crack of her bulging and inviting rear; she swished her crop a little before moving on, Gordon thought long and hard to retain that glorious vision for later; he promised himself he would enjoy masturbating to that vision. Elaine had other plans; Gordon was already in her clutches as far as she was concerned and he would be granted relief which would ensure his entrapment, long before he returned to a home which would not be his in the foreseeable future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.