Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 41

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

When we returned to Darcy's apartment, it was quiet, so we headed to her bedroom. As we were walking, we didn't have a need to talk. We took off each other's clothes and after quickly checking to make sure she felt well lubricated, I shifted my body, and I laid my body down between her legs. She grabbed me, and set my dick head in position. As I slid in her, a sound came out of her that was somewhere between a moan and a purr. The love and desire fueled us into a slow rhythm where I could feel the friction cell by cell, as I poured my love into her. She gave it back as good as she did, and only ten minutes later, we shared a mutual orgasm. We were both tired from a long day, so the release was too much for either of us. After we finished, I rolled on my back, and she stayed connected, and rolled on my chest.

At seven, the next morning we woke up just the way, with my morning hard-on in her, and her starting to move. All of a sudden, she stopped, as if someone had slapped her, and she said, "Master, there's something that I need to tell you."

"I'm listening, my sweet thing," I replied.

"Britt, you met Karen last night when you dropped off your things, right?"

"I did. She seemed like a nice girl."

"Yes, she is. Oh, how am I going to say this? What I know is that she's brilliant. She has a Masters in Business from Stanford, went to college on a full academic scholarship. Her mother is very traditional; they came over after the war, eventually becoming citizens. When that happened, she kept her last name, but picked a new American first name."

"Her mom, Lilly, worked, and still does work at a laundry here in the city in the evenings. She was very strict with her daughter, and Karen has never been with a man. Her only focus was on school, and that was it. Because of her single focus, she graduated top in her class in high school, and top in her class at college. Her mom has sacrificed her whole life for her daughter. Their bond is very tight."

"Well, the rest of the story is that I found this apartment, and advertised for a roommate to save some money. She answered the ad, and became my roommate. One night we were both here sharing some Chinese takeout, when the conversation came around to why neither of us were out on a date on a Friday night. I told her about you, and that I didn't go out with other men, but sometimes would see other women."

"This led to a long night of talking where we both told each other our stories. She knows everything about me, and about us."

Darcy took a breath long enough for me to jump in. I said, "It's alright. I love you, and have nothing to hide."

"That was just the background, while I work up the courage to tell you the rest."

"This sounds interesting, so don't worry, because at the moment, I'm so happy being here with you that you'd have to say something bad to get me upset with you."

"Well, if you insist, then here goes. Britt, she was so worked up about me being your slave, and me having a personal slave in college, she almost started masturbating right there at the table. She's still never been with a man. She's my new slave. That's not all. Her mom has instilled in her a sense of honor, and respect that's almost scary. Her mom lost her family in the war. She became pregnant working as a hooker before coming to America. When Karen told Lilly about submitting herself to me, Lilly got mad. She said that she'd put herself in a position that was very bad.

"Lilly thought that honor came first, and that Karen would have to quit her job, and all that she'd worked for, to fulfill her commitment to me. It came to a head one day when Lilly came over. I explained that Karen was free to work, and that I was happy for her to work. Lilly wouldn't hear of her daughter leaving me while she was at work.

"I said that we had to come up with a way to solve the problem that didn't bring dishonor to her or her family. Lilly stood, and took off all of her clothes, and submitted to me, and asked if she could be here for me so that Karen could go to work."

"Wow, what did you do?"

"Karen left for work at five this morning, and will be home at a quarter after two. Lilly will be here the entire time. She cleans, and does laundry. She's naked in the living room now doing her morning tai chi. I didn't want you to walk out, and not know what was going on."

"Do you ... use Karen's mom?"

"I didn't at first. I just let her hang out. She got mad, and said that this wasn't a game to her. I don't use her every day, but I usually let her eat me most mornings. She likes to do my hair for me after my shower, and she gives great massages if I wake up feeling sore. In addition, she cleans, and if I ask, or tell her to, she'll fix me breakfast, and lunch. When Karen arrives home she leaves, and then goes to work at the laundry. She lives in a small place, and takes the bus here, and back."

"Let's go see her."

"Yes Sir."

We walked out to see a naked forty-one year old woman moving gracefully in the living room. I was surprised how young she looked. When she saw Darcy, she dropped to her knees with her legs spread, and her hands behind her back. She didn't have her head bowed, but looking at her for instructions.

Darcy said, "Lilly, this is my Master. His name is Britt, and he'll be staying here for a while."

"Yes, Mistress. How may I serve you?"

"You can put on some clothes, and finish your work out. Britt and I are going to take a shower, and plan our days."

"Yes, Mistress."

She got up to get dressed, and Darcy and I, who were both naked, walked into the bathroom. Then we both got in, and washed each other completely. We stopped washing long enough to kiss each other. We dried off, and both put on some clothes before going back into the living room. The view of the Bridge was spectacular. The way they had terraced the city down to the bay along with top-level apartments, made privacy very easy, as long as the occupants weren't right up against the window.

Darcy sat in a chair, and Lilly started brushing her hair. She did it for function, but also as a way to serve her, and bring her comfort and pleasure. Darcy got a head and shoulder massage along with doing her hair. Sadly, she had to leave in an hour to practice for the Christmas performance of the Symphony. They practiced from 9 to 3, taking an hour for lunch. The ballet practiced from 4 to 10, with a half hour break. It was a long day for those musicians pulling double duty, and there were a few.

I asked if I could come with her, and sit in the audience. She said I could, but would probably get bored. I told her that I'd take my chances, and if I couldn't take it anymore that, I'd find a bar or something.

Lilly looked expectantly at Darcy, and Darcy said, "Lilly, I could use some relief before I leave."

Lilly almost seemed proud of her positions she helped Darcy out of her shorts, and started to lick, and suck on Darcy's still clean-shaven cunt. Darcy ran her fingers through her hair, and told her she was doing well. She asked her, "Would you like to feel Britt's cock fuck you while you take care of my pussy for me?"

I saw Lilly nod her head, as she continued her work. Darcy asked, "Will you get pregnant or is there any reason Britt can't fuck you without a condom?"

I saw her shake her head, no. When I started to drop my shorts, I saw Lilly taking her underwear off, as she continued her work on Darcy. I came up behind her, and felt her pussy, and found it covered in hair, very wet. The hair around her entrance was matted. I used the head of my cock to move up, and down in her slit until I had the head seated in the entrance. She leaned back to accept the head into her, but couldn't move back further without losing contact with Darcy. She was a loyal cunt-lapper, wouldn't budge, and I had to shift forward to push into her. I could hear her moan, and see Darcy smile.

I picked up the pace, and Darcy kept up the commentary to both embarrass, and excite Lilly. Darcy told her she wouldn't let her cum until both she, and I had. Lilly was dying, and I took pity on her, and shot off deep in her cunt. Darcy saw my mercy, and let herself go over the edge too. I still had my cock in Lilly, and when Darcy started, Lilly started as well, and grunted to keep from screaming. When we were all finished. Lilly cleaned up Darcy first, and then turned to clean me, as well.

Darcy said, "Put on your panties, but don't clean your pussy. I want you to feel that sperm swimming in your sopping cunt all day."

"Yes Mistress, Thank you Mistress."

"When was the last time you were with a man, Lilly?"

"1962 Mistress, the year we left Vietnam. I dedicated my life to raising my daughter, and haven't been with a man since we came to the states."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I wanted to cry it felt so good, and I was so happy."

"Talk to your daughter when she gets home because she may have to do the same thing this weekend. You have today and tomorrow to get her ready."

"Yes Mistress, it's time, but please don't get her pregnant."

"That's my choice. Why can't you get pregnant? I may want a baby around here, and I don't have time to get pregnant."

"I can. It's just the wrong time of the month for me. I'll have a baby for you, Mistress, but I'm not sure how I could afford to live if I had to stop working."

"I can take care of you or Karen if I decide on having a baby."

"Yes Mistress."

The conversation surprised me, but didn't want to get in the middle of it. I called Beth while Darcy got dressed. I told her that I made it to California if she needed me. Beth said, "I have the address, and I'll send this week's reports there for you. They should arrive there by Monday."

"Thanks. How is everyone?"

"Everyone is good." She paused for a moment, and then said, "John started to go to AA. He felt like he was losing control, and decided to stop."

"I'm glad he came to grips with it. Have you flushed everything?"

"No, but I gave some of it away. We both know that the problem isn't the alcohol, but the person. We kept some, but he had a lock put on the cabinet, and only I have the key. I keep it in the office safe if we happen to have company. He really doesn't want it anyways. This just makes it easier if he has a craving. He saw the picture of you running that marathon, and has seen you without your shirt. He's started jogging, and doing push-ups and sit-ups as well."

"Now if he'd just get dick enlargement surgery, you wouldn't need me anymore."

"Boohoo. I think that may have something to do with it, but we were sitting around the other day, and he said, 'We're on our way to being very wealthy, and comfortable enough to retire in five or ten years at a very young age. I want to make certain that I'm in a position to enjoy it, so I need to get in shape'."

She continued, "I'm glad. He works hard, and drinks hard, but doesn't exercise enough."

"Tell him that I'm proud of him. If you go to a store that specializes in running, they'll have good shoes, and they offer clubs. Sometimes it's easier if you have others to run with on the weekends. To make it stick, you need to make a firm commitment to each other, and hold each other accountable just like AA."

"I'll look around. Thanks for everything."

"Tell John that you can't retire until I tell you that you can. It's in the contract that you signed."

"He read the contract."

"He just thought that part wouldn't stand up in court, but I filed a copy in Saudi Arabia, and now I own your ass until I get tired of it."

"Oooo. I may need to go visit John for a lunchtime meeting."

"You horny girl. I love you Beth. Tell John that I'm happy for him."

"I will, and give Darcy a kiss for me."

"OK. Thanks Beth."

In my briefcase, I had the papers from the last few days. While I was on the plane, I read Monday's papers, and part of Tuesday's along with my book. I needed to stop by a newsstand, and get today's Journal, and a couple of others. From there, I went with Darcy after Lilly gave us both a kiss goodbye.

I asked, "What are you going to do about them when you go to New York?"

"They're coming with me. Karen has worked it out to become a trading manager for her company at the New York Stock Exchange. Lilly will come, and look for something or stay home, and cook, and clean. She enjoys that more anyway. She doesn't like being a burden, and that's why she works now. I make very good money as a musician, and Karen does well. Either of us could afford to support all three of us. We just enjoy what we have. I want you to have the pleasure of being her first man. She's a great girl, but has some fears about making love her first time. Her mom made her promise not to let men come between her, and school. She was on the pill, but she also had to promise her mom to stay away from men. Lilly didn't want Karen to end up as she did, seventeen, and pregnant."

"If you need help let me know. Oh, do you have a car here?"

"I have a shit box, but I never drive it. I can call a cab or take the bus most places. Why do you want to go somewhere?"

"No, I was in New York earlier in the week, and was at an event. When I arrived there, I bought some raffle tickets, and won a car. Seeing that I don't need a car, I wanted to give it to you so you'd have something to drive."

"Karen may need one depending on where we live, and parking. What kind is it? I hope not a big boat thing."

"It's a Porsche 911. I think it's the SC coupé model, but we can get whatever you want, and I'll cover the difference if you and Karen could use a car."

"I think they're so cool. Karen would be hot shit pulling up in a new Porsche."

"You'd look hot too."

"I would. Let's find the three of us a place to live first, and then see about parking in the city. My apartment here has a garage, and I have two spaces. I rent one out, and park my beat-up Corolla in the other."

The bus came, and we rode it eight stops to the performance hall where she practiced. I sat in the back, and tried to turn my pages quietly when I needed to. They never asked me to leave nor did they look at me as far as I could tell. Steve, and Darcy found me at the break, and we went a block for lunch. I thought they sounded great.

Steve said, "We still have some work to do, but it's coming together well. Tim and I were glad to meet you last night. We thought that Darcy had made you up just to keep the straight guys away."

"I enjoyed meeting you last night as well. I hope Tim wasn't upset when I got in his face a bit."

"It rolls off of his back like a duck. We both want to get to New York to perform. Sometimes he wants to settle in. He twisted his knee a couple of years ago. I'm waiting for him. I'm second chair here, and would be fourth or fifth in New York, but I could get in if I auditioned. Tim is improving, and could complete for a spot in New York after the Holiday performances. He's afraid he won't make it. I think your kick in the butt got him back on track."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.