Swim and Tango - Cover

Swim and Tango

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Summary: College-age daughter of Marc, a divorced man, comes home for Christmas, bringing Michelle, her roommate. For two weeks, Marc and Michelle have an affair, their feelings growing despite knowing the affair will end when Michelle returns home New Year's Eve. Before Leaving, Michelle and Marc's daughter arrange a blind date for him, one that quickly draws Marc into a deep, romantic relationship. Things happen during the course of that relationship to make it even more interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction  

During her junior year in college my youngest, Sandy, asked if her roommate, Michelle, could spend the first part of winter break with us. Everyone had to be out of the dorms, and Michelle's parents had decided to make their Christmas present to each other a two-week vacation in Europe. Her dad had gotten some kind of a special bonus from work and that's how they decided to spend it, figuring they might never again get this chance, and wanting to make it a second honeymoon. They had both talked to her about it before making the arrangements.

Michelle's parents would be leaving two days after she got home from school and wouldn't be back until January 2nd. Michelle wasn't upset about their trip; she knew they'd been fighting a lot lately, and hoped it would help keep them from divorcing. She just didn't want to spend two weeks alone, especially Christmas and New Year.

Sandy called me when she found out and asked if I minded a houseguest for two weeks. Having had four kids underfoot for all but the last few years when they were finally grown and on their own, I told her I didn't mind at all, asking only that she tactfully let Michelle know about the 'no drugs' rule in the house. Sandy laughed and told me it wouldn't be a problem, she knew Michelle didn't do drugs. I figured they were both twenty-one now and should be able to take care of themselves.

Pulling into the driveway after work late Friday afternoon, a week before Christmas, I could tell the girls had arrived safely. Aside from the obvious clue of Sandy's car parked in the driveway, the entire house was reverberating from the bass of the music playing inside. I could hear it even with the car windows closed. The steady thump ... thump ... thump-thump assailed my eardrums as I opened the car door. At least they'd closed the windows and doors of the house so only the immediate neighbors were being assaulted with the noise. They'd heard it all before, though, every time one of our kids had a party at the house, and had been cool about it as long as the jet engines were turned down by the time it got dark and the neighborhood was quiet by bedtime for their assorted kids. In fact, several of their own kids have since gone through or are currently going through this stage as well, and most of their kids had attended one or more of the parties at our house at one time or another.

The first thing I did when I walked in the house (you guessed it) was to pull a dad, and turn the music down so it could only be heard in the room it was playing in. I figured Sandy would immediately realize I was home, and come find me. When she didn't show up or call out within a few seconds, I went looking around for her. Looking down the hall I could see all the bedroom and bathroom doors open so I figured she was either in the kitchen, or more likely, out back by the pool since it was easily over eighty degrees today.

Almost every year we have several days of eighty-degree weather during December due to the Santa Ana winds that hit Southern California. These winds blow from the east, off the deserts of Utah, Nevada, and Arizona when the air pressure there is higher than in Southern California. The greater the difference in air pressure, the harder the warm, dry wind blows from the east, sometimes exceeding sixty M.P.H. in the mountain passes. Normally, the winds blow in off the ocean, providing the area with cool, moist air.

Heading for the kitchen, I heard the sliding glass door to the back yard open, and the slap of bare feet running across the tile kitchen floor. "Daddy," Sandy cried out happily seeing me when I turned into the kitchen. I braced myself as she ran across the kitchen and launched herself at me, managing a quick peck on the cheek before her well-greased body slid out of my arms and she again stood on the floor, hugging me.

After kissing her forehead, I teased her. "What, with the generous allowance I give you, you couldn't afford the rest of the swimsuit?"

She stepped back grinning, and did a slow pirouette, showing off what little there was of the dental-floss thong swimsuit she was allegedly wearing. "You like?" she asked, teasing.

"Last time I saw that much of your butt, I was changing your diaper," I teased back.

"Of course, if it was someone besides my daughter wearing it I'd enjoy the view very much," I admitted. She stuck her tongue out at me and was in the middle of blowing a raspberry at me when her roommate walked in the kitchen wearing an even smaller (if that's possible) suit and trying unsuccessfully to re-tie the top she'd obviously had undone while they sunbathed. Her roommate was about 5'9", slender, muscular, with a pixie face and a short, sun-bleached blond, layered pageboy haircut.

"Michelle, this is my dad, Marc. Dad, my roommate, Michelle," Sandy introduced us.

Out of habit, I started to extend my hand to shake hers, but realized she still had the ties to her top in her hands, so I gracefully re-directed my hand to the fridge to grab a beer as I said, "Very nice to meet you, Michelle."

"Oooooh, good idea," Sandy exclaimed, grabbing two beers herself and trying to hand one to Michelle. I'd let the kids drink an occasional beer once they were seventeen, provided they didn't get drunk, and that they stayed home afterwards for the rest of the evening. That didn't really matter now, as Sandy was twenty-one.

"I still have lotion all over my hands and can't get the dumb strings tied," Michelle answered, mildly exasperated, to Sandy's questioning look.

Sandy laughed and teased, "Just leave it off. It's not like dad hasn't seen boobs before."

"I'll tie it for you," I quickly volunteered, to the amusement of both girls who were now laughing at me as I blushed thoroughly.

"Oh, are you afraid of a couple of boobs?" Sandy teased.

"You sure? I don't mind leaving it off," Michelle asked. I wasn't sure if she was kidding or not, so I quickly stepped around behind her, took the strings, and tied her top. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it--pun intended), as Michelle turned, when her side was to me, her top had been pulled away from her chest enough that I'd seen everything I was now trying to help cover.

Her breasts were exquisite, albeit small. They were small mounds on her chest, almost as tan as the skin on her arms with just a hint of a tan line shaped like a narrow, inverted "V" that barely covered her small, dime-sized, dark brown nipples, down to the edge of the bottom slope of her breast. I was glad she'd continued turning or I might have stopped, frozen, staring. I'd never seen breasts quite like hers, tiny, yet so tantalizing. I was immediately drawn to them, and found myself hoping to see more.

My thoughts were quickly ripped away from Michelle's breasts when she finished turning and I looked down at the ties. Her naked butt was directly below my hands, and I was looking directly down the cleft between the gorgeous, small, tan, and muscular cheeks. My hands tied the strings as my eyes took in every detail I could of her anatomy. The tiny floss of her thong disappeared shortly after branching off from the waistband of her suit between those gorgeous buns. Her long legs were sleek, yet muscular, with no sign of hair anywhere on them. "You run?" I asked, and realized as soon as the words were out of my mouth that my foot was now planted firmly between my teeth.

"No, I swim. Why?" she answered.

"I just noticed how muscular your arms and legs were," I admitted, having just realized that her arms were in the same shape as her legs, and her shoulders were much broader than most women were. I hoped to dodge the obvious fact that I'd been checking her out.

Sandy started cracking up, and when we both looked at her to see why, she pointed at my tented crotch. "I think he's been checking you out," Sandy gasped between giggles, "and I think he likes what he sees," she sputtered, before doubling over in laughter.

Michelle and I stood in uncomfortable silence for a couple of seconds before I started to apologize, but was immediately cut off by Michelle. She had turned to face me as she put a finger on my lips to stop me. Her other hand was placed flat against my chest as she tilted her head back and looked up at me. "Mr. Mann, I'm flattered that a mature and handsome man such as you would think I'm that attractive," and she stood on her toes and kissed me on the cheek before settling back, flat-footed, still holding my gaze with hers.

"Should I leave you two alone?" Sandy wheezed.

Since I was already busted, I decided that the best defense was a good offense. "Michelle, you are an exquisitely beautiful young woman, and I'm sure guys check you out all the time. If you really don't mind, I'd be glad to check you out frequently while you're staying with us. If you were fifteen years older, I'd be chasing you right now," then kissed her on the top of her head. Looking at Sandy, who had quit laughing and was standing there with her mouth hanging open, I said, "And, no, Sandy, you don't need to leave. I have no problem watching an attractive woman with you in the room."

Michelle's hand on my chest moved slightly, drawing my attention back to her. "You wouldn't have to chase me," she said in a quiet, sultry voice, her gaze again holding mine, almost daring me. I needed to escape this situation quickly, so I excused myself, saying I needed to get dinner started. I turned and opened the fridge again looking for the steaks I had in there.

Sandra leaned against my side and hugged me. "Meanie," she accused dejectedly. "You're not going to take me out to dinner like you always do when I come home from school?"

"Good idea! Where do you want to go?" I asked, still trying to escape the mess in which I'd managed to mire myself. The restaurant she suggested was a rather ritzy place I'd taken her to for her eighteenth birthday. It sat atop one of the taller buildings downtown, with a panoramic view of the San Diego skyline and the ocean beyond. At this point, I probably would have agreed to fly them to San Francisco for dinner just to escape.

I called and made reservations for three at 6:30, then as an afterthought asked the girls if they wanted to bring a date. Both said no, so I left the reservation for three. When I hung up, they ran for the back of the house. As she ran, Sandy yelled something about only having an hour to get ready. I couldn't see the problem with that. I let them have both showers since I only needed about twenty minutes to get ready.

About fifteen minutes later, I heard the nearest shower shut off. I could still hear water running, and knew Sandy was still in the shower in my room. A couple of minutes later, that shower stopped. About then, I heard the first bathroom door open, followed by the quiet slap of bare feet on the tile floor before a bedroom door closed. That was shortly followed by the other bathroom door opening and another bedroom door closing.

I decided the coast was clear, so I headed for my room to take a quick shower myself. As I passed the closed guest room door, my mind wandered back to the view I'd gotten of Michelle's breasts, and then the rest of her young, lithe body. As I showered, I replayed the scene over and over, except this time, instead of tying her top, I ran my hands under it and played with her breasts, and then one thing led to another and before I knew it I was coming, my hand wrapped firmly around my cock.

As I dried off, I couldn't help but remember the last woman who'd gotten me so worked up, my ex, the first time I saw her. Once I was dried off, I shaved quickly and splashed on my aftershave (one Sandy had picked for me a few years ago for a Christmas present). I rarely shaved a second time on the same day, exceptions being only the rare occasions when I had a date. I hated shaving.

I quickly dug out one of my nicer suits and dressed, then watched the evening news in the front room while waiting for the girls. A few minutes later, one of the bedroom doors opened, but whoever came out knocked, and then quickly disappeared behind the other bedroom door. I stood up and turned off the TV when I heard the bedroom door open and voices coming down the hall. With five minutes to spare, both girls paraded into the front room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.