The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 39: Girl on the Inside

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 39: Girl on the Inside - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

The halls of Daytown Memorial High were filled with inquiring young minds seeking answers. This day, none was more inquiring as Audrey Bellamy’s as she scanned the hallway from side to side seeking her new friend. Not realizing he was the focus of such intense scrutiny, Tommy Miles approached his locker with his guard down.

There! Try to act normal. Breathe! Breathe! Audrey gave herself a pep talk as she started to rush up to him, but paused. She’d managed to find a casual air by the time he saw her.

“Hey,” she said, swallowing excitement. “How was your weekend?”

“Pretty cool,” he said. “But that was a few days ago. It’s Friday, you know.”

Shit. she thought. “Oh, yeah. I meant, ‘what were you planning to do this weekend?’”

“Yeah. I figured,” he said, his attention on his locker as he put two books in and took another out. He hoped she didn’t notice one of them was the same book. “Thought about renting a movie.”

Audrey stood there, desperately seeking something to say. Tommy slammed his locker closed, snapping her out of the trance.

“Jeez. Did I scare you?” he chuckled. “You nearly jumped out of your skin.”

“Oh! Yeah, sorry. My mind was elsewhere,” she said, hoping she was pulling this bogus conversation off.

“Okay. Maybe I’ll see you at lunch,” he turned towards his first class.

“Wait! Want to bring that movie over to my place?” she said far too quickly.

He turned back, shaking his head but smiling.

“Might be nice,” he said. “I’d get to meet your new family, I guess. Another time, thanks.”

He turned and left before she could come up with any further discussion.

Shit.

To Tommy’s surprise, the pixie-faced redhead was waiting by his locker when he returned after his second period.

“Hey. Change your mind?” he asked, eyebrows raised. He turned to open his locker without waiting for a response, so he was surprised when she pushed it shut before he could even reach inside.

“Tommy, have you ever heard of Master PC?” she asked in a no-nonsense voice.

He looked startled, but after a moment, he shook his head and tried to open his locker again. Audrey slammed it shut a second time.

“What the fuck Audrey?” he said, more surprised than angry. “Did I not answer your question? No, I’ve never heard of it. Is it a video game of some kind?”

“I think you’re lying to me,” she said, now more sure of herself. “I bet you know exactly what it is and exactly what it does.”

His expression changed into something she could not read.

“Audrey, you’re starting to scare me a little,” he said, hand on his locker but making no attempt to open it a third time. “Why is this a big deal for you all of a sudden?”

“Okay, look,” she sighed, setting her books on the hallway floor. “Do this for me. I want you to open your locker door, hold it open for five seconds and then close it.”

“Okay. That’s easy enough,” he shrugged. He opened his locker door, shielding her from his gaze for the scant moments she needed. Audrey whispered one of the trigger words I provided her, and when he closed his locker a woman who was unmistakably Nikki Dial was standing before him.

Tommy dropped his books.

“Oh, shit!” he said, loudly, stepping back in shock. “What happened to Audrey?”

“I’m right here, dumbass,” she gave off one of Nikki’s dazzling Hollywood smiles. “Now do you remember Master PC?”

“What are you, a shape-shifter of some kind?” he replied, ignoring her question. “Who are you. What are you?”

“You read too much fucking science fiction,” she said, reaching out and touching his arm. “No, back in my porn days, I was known as Nikki, and before that I was Corinne. But that was 20 years ago.”

“God. How old are you?” Tommy asked a little more forcefully.

“Age has no meaning to me,” Nicky said. “The thing you need to remember is Audrey is 17 going on 45, and very much likes you just as you are.”

“What does that even mean?” he asked, aware that others in the hall were noticing the stunning woman standing at his locker.

“That means she understands. She likes you just ... as ... you ... are,” she said again, punctuating the sentence with a quick squeeze of his crotch. Both of them gasped at the some moment, but for different reasons. The night before, when Audrey and I were checking out Tommy’s condition on the Master PC screen, what was all too apparent was that the young man was the owner of a massive, and I mean big, horse-cock.

It in no way looked like something that should be attached to a human being, but there it was.

“We need to talk,” he said, taking her by the hand. She was expecting to be led into a dark storage closet or, worse, a rancid bathroom. But to Audrey’s relief, he instead led her to a largely private table in the seldom-used library.

“Show me,” Audrey said in a stage whisper.

“Get real,” Tommy replied in an equally stringent whisper. “I’m wearing compression biking shorts under my slacks. It takes 10 minutes to undress at home.”

“But you weren’t born with that,” she said with a nod of her head. “Somebody or some – thing – gave you that.”

“You were right on the money. It was a Master PC program,” he said, sitting upright at the table with his hands clasped as if in prayer. “Still is. As horrible as it is, and looks, I chose the lesser evil.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.