Slut for Homeless Men - Cover

Slut for Homeless Men

by 6beast

Copyright© 2013 by 6beast

Fiction Sex Story: A neglected Housewife is upset that her husband was ignoring her and the only sex she got lately was from a big vibrating dildo. She began volunteering at a homeless shelter in the rougher part of the city. Adventurous she enters her first porn shop and liked the experience so much,

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Public Sex   .

Standing naked in front of her full length mirror, Amanda looked stunning at thirty three years old. She had a face of an angel with large blue eyes, soft desirable lips, perfect white teeth and natural golden blonde hair that hung down her shoulders. Her 36C breasts were perky with large puffy pink areolas waiting to be sucked on. Her body had the perfect curved hips and flat belly. Almost every day she wax or shaves her pussy and sexy legs, keeping her body smooth and definitely making her pussy look swollen and ripe for fucking.

“Oh God, I need fucking!” Amanda was really desperate.

After thirteen year of marriage and having three kids, Amanda’s pussy ached for hard cock and she was upset that her husband was ignoring her. Why he was ignoring her, she wondered. From the very first day they met he couldn’t keep his dick out of her pussy. They would fuck every day and during the days he didn’t work they would have sex four or more times a day but lately he had no time. He had been promoted to a higher position in his company and coming home late at night that always left him to tired when he was home.

The only sex she got lately was from a big vibrating dildo. It got well used every day. Amanda violently and roughly plunged it inside her wet cunt while imagining having sex. She would fuck it in her cunt until her body spasm with exploding sexual release. Her dildo was left dripping with her love juice after her orgasm. She was really horny and very desperate for real cock. If only her husband would come home and fuck her deep and hard like he used too.

Something was really wrong, he was neglecting her. They hadn’t had sex in over a month. She was desperate. Maybe he was cheating on her with a sexy young intern or secretary? The idea that he was fucking someone else and not her was something she wouldn’t allow.

Looking at herself in the mirror again, she knew she could get any man to fuck her but she wanted her husband to drive his big hard cock deep and hard into her cunt. She also wanted him to fuck her in the ass. She had been afraid to try anal before but now loved it. She learned it gave her a massive orgasm driving her huge dildo into her rectum, something she had began doing lately.

Today she was going to go drop off some old clothes at a homeless shelter in the city and Knew there were a few porn shops near it. She wanted another dildo to fuck both her holes at the same time. It would be the first time she would be visiting a porn shop. She got dressed and got ready for her day.

After the homeless shelter, she walked over to a brightly lit porn shop and pushed the door open. There must have been a dozen men mingling around checking out merchandise and they all looked up when she entered the store but most looked away, surprised seeing her. Some embarrassed being seen in a place like this. Nobody was talking. The only sound was the sound track from a XXX movie playing on a TV behind the counter.

It was strange and exciting, as she began browsing. There were so many movies and magazines on display of every sexual subject. Sex toys of all shapes and sizes. Some men in the shop were hungrily staring at her, others sneaking peeks, probably all of them fantasizing about fucking her.

Amanda had always thought she was pretty well informed about sex. Boy! Was she ever surprise! She saw things she had never imagined. She should have been shocked but much to her surprise she found that she was getting turned on. She just could not imagine the women, many of them very attractive. Allowing themselves to be filmed and photographed doing the things they were doing.

Going down the aisles, she could feel the men’s eyes on her and the heat between her thighs began to brew.

In the toy section, she looked at what was available. The most common item seemed to be some form of rubber or plastic penis in a verity of sizes. Her clit became painfully inflamed imagining they were real cocks ready to fuck her.

She made several selections, a medium sized butt plug, a large dildo with suction cup, a string of large golf ball size glass anal beats, remote controlled vibrating eggs, a purple vibrator and couple of bottle of lubricate.

Carrying her purchases to the front, the man behind the counter didn’t look happy to see her as she approached but looked more approachable when he saw her arms full of his merchandise. She set the toys on the counter, feeling the man checking her out from top to bottom, His roving eyes undressing her. When she paid he gave her a creepy look, perhaps imagining what she was going to do with the sex toys. Her cunt itched and swelled.

Leaving the porn shop, a man followed her out of the store. She was getting wet thinking about the guy following her and what he would do to her if he took her into a dark alley, it frightened and excited her. She couldn’t breathe as her tits seemed to swell and her nipples throb. Her stomach trembled and her thighs began to shake. Her clit bulged, squeezed between her legs. She felt her cunt clenching. She was turning into a horny bitch.

He was behind her about fifteen feet. She turned through an alley leading back to her car. Her pussy was very wet now and her sex juices were oozing out. She wished this guy would take her in this alley but he didn’t turn into the alley behind her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.