Patty: Coming to Bat - Cover

Patty: Coming to Bat

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2013 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: College freshman saves the day for her softball team in her first game but, what's the price of admission?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   .

DISCLAIMERS:

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male and perhaps some female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. But isn't that the whole point of fantasies--what could be? With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

I do not practice nor do I condone any of the sexual acts about which I write, other than straight, heterosexual relationships. Beside the fact that most other forms of sexual behavior are illegal, I still don't judge consenting adults for their sexual preferences except where such behavior is hurtful/harmful to others, such as pedophilia.

None-the-less, many people have FANTASIES of such taboo laden behavior to achieve sexual gratification or whatever, but have no intentions whatsoever of carrying out such behavior in actual practice. That said, if I have struck a particular fantasy of yours, read and enjoy.

CHARACTERS:

Patty Jenkins... 19 year old college freshman and softball team member
Steffee... 20 something upper classman female softball team leader
Jack O'Leary ... Colder coach of the college female softball team


It was the bottom of the last inning, two outs. With a runner on second, I had two strikes and three balls. We were behind State by one run. The pitch was on the way. Thhhwwwaaaack!! I hit the ball straight out into center field and onto the top of the outfield fence with an absolutely beautiful bounce over the top to the other side! A two run homer!! I did it!! ME!! Patty Jenkins!!

It was my first time at bat, as a last minute pinch hitter, in only my second softball game as a college freshman! Man oh Man was I in seventh heaven! I did a slow jog down from third and stepped on the plate to the cheers and high fives of my team mates, especially the first string girls. I had been a top notch player in high school, good enough to get a four year scholarship here at State U. I hoped this was a harbinger of things to come for me on the field and not just a lucky fluke. Little did I know!

Coach O'Leary (John, a.k.a., "Jack") gave me a high five and then a swat on the butt with the words, "Awesome, Jenkins, awesome!" Coach had looked me over and watched me in practice, but had said nothing to me before this game. Now he said, "Maybe we ought to put you in a little more often if you can produce like that. I'm going to have my eye on you in the next practice." I just grinned as my cheeks turned crimson.

I got carried into the locker room on the shoulders of the first string players and promptly thrown into the shower. It felt pretty damned good! There was a lot of teasing and kidding as I was forced by the team to strip out of my soaked uniform in the shower. When I got down to my sports bra and panties, things suddenly went very quiet except for the sound of the running water.

The senior team captain, Steffee, stepped in with me and said, "Well, Jenkins, this calls for your 'official baptism' as a full fledged Puma player!"

I looked a bit puzzled, but began to catch on when Steffee leaned in close and pulled off my bra, letting it drop to the floor. With the rest of the team fencing me in the shower, resistance would have been futile, even if Id wanted to resist.

Steffee, the only black player on an otherwise all white team, lifted her arms and caressed my 34B tits with her hands. She added rolling my nipples between her thumb and first finger.

"OHHH," I gasped, as electric currents were suddenly generated in those erecting nipples and in my pussy.

At that point Steffee's mouth descended on my nipples and she gave them a tongue lashing. She then bit lightly with her teeth, stretched the nipple, and let it snap back. Ditto with the other boob. The amperage in those electric currents suddenly shot way, way up!

My panties were already wet from the shower, so no one had yet noticed that my pussy was really leaking now. Steffee took care of that, however, as she hooked her thumbs behind the waist band of my panties and ever so slowly lower them. First my bush, neatly trimmed so that it looked like a tiny upside down pyramid, appeared, then the top of my gash with my embedded clit. Here, Steffee stopped and moved her hand onto my clit, alternately pushing and kneading my pubic mound while tweaking my clit to erection.

"Ohhh, My Goood," I mumbled, "don't stop!" as my pussy really started gushing in earnest.

But the cascading shower was washing us clean as fast as I leaked. My pelvis was humping up and down in tune with Steffee's hand. Suddenly, Steffee ripped the panties completely off and dropped them. I stood, buck naked in front of all the girls.

Steffee stripped, which must have been the signal for the rest of the team: just the first string eight, though. Steffee stepped behind me to rub my butt cheeks in slow time while each of the other first string girls in turn walked around us, spending a couple of minutes massaging first my pussy from the front and then Steffee's pussy from the rear. Usually, a girl got at least one finger into my love canal for a good wiggle before stepping around behind Steffee. To say that I had orgasms, plural, is an understatement. It seemed to be one continuous roll of orgasm.

I moaned, "Ohhhhhh, Ohhhh God, Ohhhhhhh GoooooOOOOOODDD! More! More! Ohhhhh Shiiiit!"

Finally, my legs just literally buckled, and I fell to my knees on the floor. Steffee kept me from falling flat on my face. Before I knew what happened, Steffee had me turned and on my back on the shower floor.

In a flash, Steffee was on top of me in a sixty-nine, her face buried in my pussy. I returned the favor as the water continued to cascade down on us from the shower heads. Several other team members paired off into similar entwinements while others floated around between couples, caressing a boob here or giving finger assistance to a tongue there. I didn't see her leave, but one of the girls must have stepped out to her locker for a minute, because Steffee suddenly had a dildo she rubbed up and down the top of my gash.

Steffee parted my pulsing pussy lips and rubbed that dildo deeply through my gash, front to back and back to front before teasingly hesitating at the entrance to my cunt. I thrust upward with my pelvis just as Steffee began to push on the dildo. That pseudo cock just slid in to the hilt in a flash. And I orgasmed in spades.

The dildo was slowly slid out by Steffee with a loud, sucking pop. After a moment to catch my breath, I suddenly rolled us over and said to Steffee, "Your turn now," as I grabbed the dripping dildo from her hand.

Steffee moaned as I went to work on her pussy with that rubber cock. She orgasmed quickly and as hard as Id come a few minutes earlier.

"My God, that felt good, but I wish it'd been the real thing diddling around in my pussy," Steffee commented after she got her breath back.

The other girls finished pleasuring themselves to orgasm with each other while Steffee and I showered clean and stepped out to dry each other with towels. Steffee did me first and then, as I dried her, I thought to myself, Girl, I want another really long session with you and that black pussy of yours sometime soon! I fumbled into my street clothes and headed out. The girls I passed along the way gave me significant, knowing looks. I wondered what that was all about. I found out very quickly.

The hall passed by Coach O'Leary's office before exiting into the gym and then outside. As I passed the office window, coach beckoned me into the room. The office was actually a suite of several rooms, this first one more of an anteroom with offices proper for coach and his assistants located off a hall at the back of this room.

He said, "Please, come back to my office, I want to have a chat with you about your game (significant pause) and future on the team."

I thought, Jeeze, that was fast, I got his attention out there on the field all right! I hope he is going to let me play some more. Oh, he was going to let me play all right, but I was thinking softball and he was thinking something else.

It may be that I was only a freshman, just turned nineteen, but I'm neither totally ignorant nor totally naive. I pretty well figured what was coming. Sure enough, coach got down to it rather quickly.

He said, "Jenkins, you got some real talent, or you'd not have received the four year scholarship. In these next four years, I can coach you and develop you into a top notch college player. But, if you expect to play regularly on the team with the other eight first stringers, you have to play ball with me, with my bat and balls, if you take my meaning!"

Oh yeah, I took his meaning all right! Apparently, all eight first stringers were "playing ball" with coach, and, if I expected to join that elite group, I would have to do the same., sleep with him for four years!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.