Freedom and the Widow - Cover

Freedom and the Widow

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A dutiful housewife who has led a very sheltered life, where Mr has ruled the roost, simply because 'that is the way things are' sudddenly finds things awakening within her when he dies. Now independent, she makes a new friend, an independent woman, who shows her just what she wants and needs - males who will obey and do her chores; and other things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Victoria took great pleasure in preparing for the club; her pussy tingling and swelling sweetly as she felt the soft black leather on her legs on slipping the tight leggings on. Tonight she would wear a black silk top and black stilettos and carry a short whip which was attached to her shoulder bag; she had chosen not to look too extreme on her first night, despite itching to wear some of the more striking outfits she had acquired, none the less, she looked every inch the confident dominatrix, which she was already becoming quite naturally. She slipped the small black eye mask into her bag and went downstairs to meet the others.

The other two complimented her on her choice, they were also suitably attired; the three adjusted their attitudes as they sipped drinks whilst waiting for the cab to arrive, each oozing dominance and ready to exude their will on worthy subjects. The servants attending them knew the drill for such evenings; they keenly added to the mood by attending in pairs; the maid standing tall and the male-servants on their knees beside them; emphasising the submission of males at all levels. Victoria's heart raced as she waited; tonight would be very special for her, and would be instrumental in confirming her new lifestyle.

Eric had driven to the club in the day, to ensure it was not too isolated and he would have an escape plan if he chickened out. Fortunately, there was another bar across the street and down the road just a little; he chose to dress casually so as not to stick out like a sore thumb at the 'straight' bar, and also not to be too conspicuous as a 'newcomer' to Club Zero, now as he sat in the cab in the darkness as the palms flashed by like ghosts at the wayside, he was more nervous than ever, but he had to make a breakthrough; he so wanted to be the plaything of a stern and commanding woman, he could not shake off his submissive side.

As he paid the cab at the bar across the road and looked nervously in the club's direction, its driver looked at him knowingly and smiled.

"It's only a short walk from here; you'll be OK after a couple of drinks in this bar." He drove off chuckling as Eric went bright red; was he that obvious? The bar was surprisingly well patronised, considering the area was somewhat remote from the main resort. The waiter also smiled knowingly at Eric as he ordered a stiff drink; a chalked sign on the wall tested his knowledge of French at first, but the legend was quite clear 'Cognac at the usual rates, Dutch courage served free'. Eric smiled to himself; this bar was as popular as the café opposite Madam Pompidou's for the very same reason; in a couple of hours it would be half empty, its patrons having stocked up on 'Dutch courage'. He discretely surveyed the people around him, 90% male, and many seemingly equally nervous; some seemed over-relaxed and were probably regulars at both bars, they'd make a grand entrance at Club Zero as though they'd just casually stumbled across it. He felt better already and ordered another drink.

The three women arrived at Club Zero at around 8pm; Victoria's nipples poked through the black silk with excitement as she stepped from the cab and surveyed the stylish looking club. The frontage was tastefully presented in Art Deco style, no huge neon lights or tacky paintwork; she was pleased to see that the interior matched its subtle yet bold exterior. They were greeted by Cherie's housekeeper, Lola who was accompanied by a male who stood timidly by her. She smiled warmly at Victoria.

"How wonderful to see you here! We shall soon find you someone to help lift your spirits and flush away your old life. Having a male to serve your every whim is so invigorating." She took a long draw from the cigarette she was smoking through a six inch holder and turned with a look of contempt to the male who stood meekly by her; he held out his splayed hands and she flicked her ash into them. He accepted it as though it were a gift. She leaned into the women and whispered.

"I don't usually smoke, but I find it such a boon in teaching them humility, and so many males get a huge kick from women who smoke; it lends itself to the 'femme fatale' genre so sweetly." She then looked back to the male with a stern countenance, and then glanced toward the seating area; the male jumped into action and showed the ladies to a central are where they liked to sit, without the need for him actually being asked to do so.

Victoria was ecstatic as she took in the surroundings; her shaven pussy moulded itself into a delightful camel-toe in the luxuriant soft leather, no panties this evening, her sex feeling exquisite against the smooth leather. Just a week ago she had had no idea that such a place as this existed, or that such a thrill could be had from the remaining years of her life; she thought back to the Bridge Club and imagined what some of those ladies would think if they could see her now! She sneered rather than chuckled as she pondered this; in testament to the fact that she was now gaining a new confidence as part of this new, exciting life. She would return home a different woman with a different positive outlook.

Her pussy buzzed as she slowly crossed her legs, enjoying the feel of leather on her cunt and anus as she viewed males being brought in by patently assertive women. She was determined to make contact with a male tonight, if only to hear his admissions and yearnings first hand; she watched for 'un-owned' males attending and wondered what power she could exert over each.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.