Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We dressed and left the party. On the way home I told Lizbeth, "We could always have a threesome with another guy."

"Cut it out," she said laughing, "Neither of us want that, do we?"

"No."

So, we kept searching putting feelers everywhere. We asked carefully everyone we knew—or at least everyone with whom we could bring up the subject--, "Do you know an attractive unattached girl?" We were even briefly interested in the young sister of one of our friends, but it all came to nothing.

"Let's face it," I said Lizbeth one day, "We're an old married couple and we just don't know any single people anymore."

"That's not true," she protested to me. "I do know one."

"Yeah," I said sarcastically, "and who is she that you hadn't remember until now."

"Your sister Carla"

I looked at her as if I had been hit by lightning.

"You must be crazy; she is my sister and would never accept an arrangement like this, besides I don't know where she lives, nobody in the family knows where she is."

"Just hear me Rick. I know she is your sister, remember she was with me at High school. Remember she loved me? Remember she went off after our marriage? I know that if I or you tell her I want her she would come to me."

"Ok, yes, I know all of that but even if she would accept our proposition, that would be to me as if Mickey had accepted; I'm out of the equation. Now don't you forget she is gay and I'm her brother, so to everything else we have to add incest."

"Well, I suggest we get in contact with her and ask her what she thinks about; she must decide that if she wants me you go in the package, incest or not incest. Of course now the question falls on you my dear husband, are you willing to enter into an incestuous relationship with your sister?"

To give me time to think I asked her, "You find her attractive?"

"Of course I do, she was adorable at eighteen and now she is gorgeous. I haven't spent enough time lately with her but I know I would really like her to..."

I interrupted, "Wait a minute there, wait a minute, are you telling me you have seen her and didn't tell me or the rest of the family? I was pissed now, really pissed at my wife.

"Yes, I met her a couple times for coffee in my office, she wanted to know how everybody in the family was but she didn't want for anybody to know of her, at least not now."

"Not even me?"

"You least of all, do not forget that you won me, and she wanted me too."

"And now do you think she would be willing to have a part of you? Even if that includes me and you must share her with me?"

"Yes, I think she would be willing, to her is a win or win situation. She gets a part of me, she gets you and she gets the family back, all in a throw."

"Yeah, but if she is as gorgeous as you say she must have a stream of girlfriends knocking at her door. Why would she be interested in sharing a man even if I'm her brother, when she could have a girlfriend for her alone?"

"Rick, don't be dense, she would be because she would be living with me, and she is still in love with me." Lizbeth was giggling.

"You and I know how great that can be, a threesome of love, but we may have a hard time convincing her."

"I don't think so; would you be willing to make love to her?"

"I don't remember her well, I mean I remember her at eighteen but I assume she has changed."

Lizbeth giggle again as if she had an ace up her sleeve, "Would you like to see a picture of her?"

"Why yes, by chance do you have any?" She giggled again and picked her purse from her shoulder bag, and then she took a passport photo and gave it to me.

I whistled, I didn't recognize the beautiful woman in the photo as my kid sister. She was very different to the young blossoming woman who was my sister; this was full grown woman, with large dark eyes and that looked directly to the soul; she had dark wavy hair to her shoulders that framed an oval face with a roman nose and full lips in a beautiful mouth. I was sure if I had crossed her in the street I wouldn't' had recognized her. So far for these issues the blood is stronger than water, and much more of that nonsense. If I had crossed her on the street I would had hit on her and tried to get her on my bed.

After a few minutes I said, "Can you imagine me talking to Carla and inviting her over to the house for a threesome get together including sex with the each of us? She wouldn't call the cops, but she would call me a sex maniac and who knows what else."

"Is possible but not likely," Lizbeth said with certainty. "On the other hand in the few times I had talked to her lately she has hinted that she's still in love with me and she would like to make love with me now that I am an experienced woman. Her own words, not mine. Anyway you should introduce the idea to her properly, and made it clear to her we don't expect an immediate response from her; being it a yes or a no"

"Wait a minute, what do you mean If I introduce the idea to her?"

"Well my love, I'm not very good at seducing girls yet, sweetheart. Maybe someday I'll be, but not now. So far you have been the family expert at seducing women, so I'm afraid that'll have to be your job." Lizbeth said quite naturally.

"But how do I seduce my own sister to get in a threesome with me and my wife?" I asked myself aloud.

"Oh don't worry, it won't be so difficult, you just try and see what happens." And she giggled obstreperously. "Then I knew she did know something I didn't and she would not tell me."

Next day before leaving for the office Lizbeth left over the breakfast table a paper with a phone number for me to call. I hadn't any activity until the afternoon so gathering courage I called from home the phone number written in the paper.

When she responded I didn't recognize the voice so I asked if I could talk with Ms. Carla Fields; "Hi big brother, how are you?"

I was incredulous, I've changed physically and my voice has too, so how in hell she knew it was me. "Hi sister, I know you are well, but I'll ask anyway, how are you little sister?"

"I'm fine and anxious to meet you and huge you."

It was a change, the last time I had seen and talk to her was more than twelve years ago a few days before I married Lizbeth and she was furious and had accused me of everything a jealous lover says to whom have taken her love. "I'm free today until fifteen thirty, would you like we go out to eat?"

She said all right and I was encouraged. I picked her on schedule at her work and I was surprised at what I saw, my sister Carla was gorgeous; she is slender with an almost perfect figure, with her clothes on I would say she was as perfect as Mickey, she had light brown hair and a warm easy smile, her legs were perfectly sculptured and he tits were high and well rounded, All in all she was luscious.

I got off the car to greet her and we hugged and kissed on the cheeks, as she was in my arms she asked softly in my ear, "Did you like what you saw?" I was stunned.

We got on the car and suddenly she said, "I was sort of surprised that you asked me to eat."

"I was sort of surprised that after so long and having parted in any manner less that like friends, you accepted." The remark drew the laugh he had been hoping for.

The restaurant was a well-known steak house in the village, Carla and I got a seat on the balcony away from most of the traffic so we could talk with a semblance of privacy.

"Now, you may be wondering why I invited you out to eat today after so long without speaking or hearing from the other." I began not knowing how to follow.

"Go ahead," Carla said. She was smiling and expectant.

"All right, but let me warn you in advance, what I'm about to tell you is petty far out and it needs quiet an introduction." I was sweating big manner, my hands slick and for my back ran rivulets of sweat. "I guess the whole thing started with our closest friends Art and Betsy Burg..."

And I proceed to tell Carla about Art and Betsy ... and Barbara; he told her the effect that relationship on their marriage. Carla listened avidly, at once fascinated and entertained. She often asked her brother some questions to clarify something he had said but mostly it was I who talked. At some moment Carla asked me, "but what does this tale have to do with me?" to what I answered by telling her to wait, she'd find soon enough. I went on with the story and I told my sister Carla of the change in my and Lizbeth's sex life, watching carefully her face to catch any unfavorable reaction to my talk. There was not any.

I went on and told her about our swinging adventures or misadventures were they? And then I told her about the Expanded Family fiasco. Finally I told her of Lizbeth's and mine apparently impossible goal; finding some other person—a girl hopefully—with whom we could establish a genuinely meaningful and intimate relationship without limitations of any sort. And that mean sex, every sort of sex you could imagine between three people.

After I had ended my recollection I sat back ready to answer any questions Carla should have. None came so after a few minutes of tense silence in which Carla only looked at me so intently that I was getting nervous.

"You know why I'm telling you this long story by now," I said, "Lizbeth thinks you might be a good possibility for a threesome with us."

Carla laughed and shook her head apparently incredulously.

"And you dear brother, do you think I'm a good possibility for threesome? Aren't you afraid I may take Lizbeth from you?"

"Now, before you say anything let me do some more explaining. Its true enough we're looking for a sexual relationship. But without real intimacy sex alone didn't interest us, even with you. We have had that and it just isn't satisfying. We have chosen you because we love you, always have, till now as a sister but we are sure we can go to the next step and love you as a person, sex included. And we know you already love Lizbeth as a people and want to have sex with her..."

"And you, do you will be able to love me as a person? Not as a brother."

"Well, yes. Yesterday when Lizbeth showed me your picture I didn't recognize you and immediately I started to get a hard on. You are attractive, you are bright, and you seem sensitive and self-aware. Yesterday before knowing who you were if I had crossed you on the street I would have had the same opinion. I wouldn't hit on you because I don't cheat on my wife, ever. I love Lizbeth but I would have whistled."

"Just what do you expect from me brother, you know I'm a lesbian." Carla said still smiling.

"Hell, I don't know," I said finally, "this is the first time I had eve propositioned a sister for a threesome."

"It's a first for me too." Carla said and we laughed together.

"Well, till now, when we first started to look for someone to form a threesome, we had thought of the person to spend some time with us, got to know us—the both of us—and see what happened. We wouldn't push and nothing would be preordained; no forcing, no obligations. But you aren't any other people you are both my sister and my wife's sister in law. So I don't know." I said seriously.

After a minute and while we sipped our coffee's I asked her, "Carla, no obligations here, just the true, what do you think of the whole idea?"

"It's amazing," my sister replied, "Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed this is why you asked me to eat. It's a mind-blower."

"I imagine so, but how do you feel about the idea outside of that."

Carla pondered the question for a few minutes, "The idea is very attractive in some ways—having to people to relate instead of one-- and I see the benefit of having Lizbeth as one. It could become a strong friendship but the idea of sex between you and me, it bothers me quite a bit."

"Why, it is because I'm your brother?"

"No, that wouldn't bother me while making love to your wife; it is because you are a man."

"Then we shouldn't talk anymore, as I said before, no pushing no preordained and most important, no obligations for any part." I said. "But now we have met again I wouldn't like to lose sight of you; I hope we see each other again from time to time, I love you, you know."

At the same time I was trying to get up from the chair she grabbed my wrist with her hand and said "Where are you going? Are you in a hurry? We haven't finished, at least I didn't."

I looked my clock and saw it was almost three p.m, "as a matter of fact I have another reunion at the High school where I teach."

"It's more important that this one?" She asked me mockingly.

"Well, two hours ago it wasn't, now we have talked and I know your thinking I just don't know."

"But I didn't give you my answer." My little sister said me.

"You didn't?" I was confounded.

"No, I said it bother me because you are a man, but I didn't reject you or your wife and yours offering. In fact you being my brother could soften sex with you. I know you, I know and love your wife already, and I know I could trust you; so I didn't say no."

"That means you are interested?" I asked eagerly.

"Perhaps. We'll have to see. You know..." Carla said as if she were surprised by her own words, "I think I'm. No promises but well who knows?"

"But you didn't say yes..."

"No, I didn't say yes to you, but I had said yes to Lizbeth, we had talked about this for some time and little by little I have accepted the idea of having you in a pack with Lizbeth. We thought it necessary to dispel any doubt you may have that you made the offering to me and I give my answer to you."

My hands were trembling with excitement, "So what do you say is that's a yes?"

"Well as I said I love Lizbeth from long time, you know since we were young teens and I love you, you are my brother. We'll have to see what happens."


In the next few weeks my sister, my wife and me spent a lot of time together. No sex at any moment. We talked endlessly about what made us, the three, tick, about how we felt, especially about each other, about love, about sex, about life in general. We are related, we have been with each other forever, yet we were like strangers, that is, except Lizbeth and me.

We went to dinner, we saw movies and we went to the theater. We went shopping and we even went to normal parties together. Most of all we got to know each other and to like, as a person, each other. Our initial awkwardness soon vanished.

From the start we agreed to accept touching between us as a means to know us better, it was affectionate touching and kissing rather than sexual contact. It was as if we were getting familiar with how each other felt and after a while we were perfectly at ease walking down the street arm in arm, generally, albeit not always, with me in the middle.

Occasionally, Carla would go with an old friend of hers, but she always came back to us complaining that she didn't have as good a time as when she was with us. We never asked her about if she had sex or anything. Our relationship was deepening. It wasn't still sexual, not yet.

One night we were sitting together in our couch listening quietly to good music as we chatted and smoked a little, shoes out our feet when I put an arm around Carla and the other around Lizbeth and drew both close to me. Then floating in space with the music and the sensations I began to caress both of them tits. We were comfortable together and cozy in any sense of the word.

After a while, I got up, extended a hand toward each woman and pulled them off the couch and into my arms. We danced together, the three of us, clinging to one another and holding tight.

We danced for a long time and slowly the character of our dancing began to change, from coziness and affection to excitement and finally to passion. We swayed with the music, pressing against one another, tits smashing against tits, my now erect cock rubbing first against my wife and then against my sister.

Then, slowly at first we began to drift toward the bedroom, kissing and hugging. I felt one hand touch my cock and shyly another. I watched almost hypnotized by the music and the mood as Lizbeth took my sister Carla's face on her hands and kissed her deeply. After a while their mouth's opened and I could see their tongues meeting. As Carla told me later it was a dream of hers made reality.

I bent my head toward them and joined the women in their kiss, my tongue tangling with theirs, entering first one mouth and then the other. And before I knew what was happening I had both women's tongues in my mouth. I felt as if my cerebral circuits were in immediate danger of overloading.

We stopped for a moment the hugging and kissing and we walked into the bedroom. It was awkward for a time and Carla headed for the bedroom, while Lizbeth and me stripped and hopped under the covers. Shortly, the bathroom door opened—after the light had been turned off—and Carla jumped into bed with us. As if by mutual agreement the three of us were naked.

For a while, Carla occupied the middle position snuggled between us. There was much hugging and kissing at first and then I needed to see what was happening and I reached up and flipped on the reading light over the bed. And see I did.

Carla had suspended herself over Lizbeth her naked tits barely touching Lizbeth's at the nipple, then while both sisters in law kissed passionately Carla swayed back and forth, her nipples scraping Lizbeth's. My wife arched her back slightly to make the contact firmer. I gazed at them for a while my cock hardening like rapid-set cement; then I slipped a hand between the two pairs of boobs scraping the back of my hand against one set, the front.

"Hummmm" I heard my sister say. At the same time they turned in passion and Lizbeth was on top of my sister. Kissing like mad they rubbed their bodies from head to toes.

Then after a while, with eyes injected in blood by the passion Lizbeth looked at me and seeing my hardened cock moved away from Carla and I moved in. I lay on top of my sister, feeling her sharpened nipples pushing against my chest. Carla was smaller than Lizbeth-- though just as sexy—and to my surprise was very responsive.

When I rubbed my cock against her pubis instead of rejection she pushed her pelvis toward me. Meanwhile Lizbeth was lying beside me and Carla was pressing her body against us both. Lizbeth had shoved one hand beneath Carla and was apparently squeezing my sister's asscheeks, her other hand was draped around me doing the same to me.

After a bit I rolled off Carla and the two women turned toward each other again, their bodies were making contact from the lips to the calves. I sat on my haunches and watched the girls make love to each other; it had been always a matter of utter excitement to watch two women together but the excitement had never been greater than it was now looking at my wife and sister.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.