Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

For the next weeks our married life seemed like that of newlyweds, in fact it was better than that of newlyweds, sexually speaking. We were as remarkable inhibited as we were after our first year together and I had taught her most of what I knew about fucking and lovemaking. We had returned to be absolutely responsive to the desires of the other and above all we had again been honest in expressing those desires.

We screwed at night, in the morning before showering and going to work and on some occasions as Lizbeth came home early and unexpectedly to change for a late reunion we had a very satisfactory oral sex. It was almost a dream of constant sex and love again. If given a chance neither Lizbeth nor me would change a single thing of the other.

One funny incident occurred about six weeks after our re-encounter with our former life. One of the married women lawyers working with Lizbeth called her apart at lunch time.

"Listen, I just gave your name to a sex researcher. I hope you don't mind." She said a little breathlessly.

"A sex researcher? You have got to be kidding. Where did you meet a sex researcher?" Lizbeth was astonished.

"On the telephone. A lawyer friend of mine gave my name to him; he is writing an article about the married sex life of professional women for "The Metropolitan Magazine" and he is interviewing middle aged professional women in the New York area. After the interview he sends you 500 dollars."

"Are you sure all its legal? Are you sure he is on the level?"

"Yes, I called the Magazine and they confirmed he writes for them."

"And what does he ask?"

"Oh he is very scientific questioning, nothing dirty, you know."

"Um-hummm. Where did he call you?"

"Oh, he called me at the office first and I told him it wasn't a good place and I told him to call me home, in the evening at seven."

"What about your husband? Where was Jim?"

"Oh I knew he had a meeting in the factory and would be home late; not before ten or ten thirty, that gave me enough time for the interview."

"When do you think he'll call? Well he interviewed me yesterday; maybe he'll call you today sometime."

"Let's see if he does."

"Well if he does let me know; I'd even like to hear what you tell him "She giggled and Lizbeth with her.

The more she thought about it the more Lizbeth wanted the man to call. She only needed to arrange at what time the interview would proceed so she could decide where she would be. If the researcher wanted it to be after work hours she would call me and tell me she had to work late in a new case she had; Lizbeth could not make the interview with me on the house or her colleagues in the office. She thought she had to be alone.

That same afternoon the sex researcher called her. "Hello is this Dr. Elizabeth Murdock?" The voice was deep and melodious.

"Yes, and I'm talking to?"

"This is Dr. Marvin Frank. I'm writing an article on the marital habits of New York area professional women for "Metropolitan Magazine". Your name was given to me by a Dr. Alice Brown, can be she?"

"Yes, she told me you would be calling."

"Now Dr. Murdock I realize that this is an unusual situation and that you have no way to be sure you're not talking to some kind of nut; so I've arranged for you to check my credentials at the magazine. Simply call 588-4942 and ask for the editor Mr. John Plot he will confirm my credentials."

"Ok Dr. Frank, that's all right, I've already talked to Dr. Brown and she says your credentials are all right."

"I want you to be sure" Dr. Frank insisted, "remember I will be asking some rather personal questions. I'd appreciate it if you check me out if you have any doubts."

"That won't be necessary, Dr."

"Well. Dr. Murdock when it would be convenient to you?"

"Could you call me in an hour and I'll confirm you the hour and the phone number I'll be on."

"All right, an hour will be and thank you."

I elected that moment to call Lizbeth and tell her I had a late teachers meeting in the school and I didn't' know how long would I take. "Hi honey, it's me Rick, what? ... You are waiting an important call? Ok, I'll make it quick; I'll be late tonight dear ... What? ... No, no just a boring teachers meeting about the school budget ... yes, love you too, by dear."

Before the hour had passed Dr. Frank called Lizbeth again, "Dr. Murdock, Dr. Frank here again, when would it be convenient to you? ... When? ... at nineteen hours, yes, yes I have it. Don't worry I'll call you and thank you Dr."


At nineteen hours on the dot the phone in our house rang and Lizbeth answered it. She was in her bedroom, she felt tired and lazy.

"Hello." Her voice had a little tremor.

"Dr. Murdock?... , Dr. Frank speaking ... all right. Let's proceed then. First let me tell you that the article won't mention you—or any of the other women I interview—by name. I am largely gathering statistics. However, the text of the article may contain a few case histories, if yours is one of them it will be sufficiently changed that no one, except you, will be able to identify the history. Is that satisfactory?"

"Yes, quite." Answered Lizbeth.

"One more matter before we begin" Dr. Frank went on, "Compensation. Upon the completion of this interview you will be mailed five hundred dollars; this payment is given no matter what answers you give to the questions. I am about to ask. However I must request that you do give some sort of answer to each one. Is that satisfactory?"

"Yes, very." Lizbeth was getting an anticipatory tingle in her loins.

"Excellent. Let us begin the questionnaire then. Could you give me your age, the age of your husband, how long have you been married, and the age of your children, if any."

"I'm thirty two and my husband is thirty five. We have been married twelve years and we have no children." She lifted her feet up to her buttocks at the same time opening her knees wide open, the hem of her dress slipping over her thighs revealing the dark valley between her legs and the piece of cloth covering her pussy.

She reached up to the night light over the bed and switched it off. Now the bedroom was pleasantly dark and she waited for the next question.

"All right" said the voice on the phone, "How long had you known your husband before you married him?"

"I have known him for over five years and dated two years."

"I see, did you have any serious romantic entanglements before you met him?"

"No, I was very young when I met him the first time, and after nothing serious; he was my first serious boyfriend."

"I see," The researcher voice was objective and cool."

"You were a virgin, then, when you got married."

"Well no, not really."

"I see; did you surrender your virginity to your husband to be?"

"Yes."

"Could you briefly describe the circumstances?"

"Yes." Lizbeth was getting a kick out of this, "it happened when I was eighteen years old." She stopped not knowing exactly what the man wanted to hear. "My parents had a beach house in the Hamptons that summer and Rick came to visit one weekend. The nights were warm and beautiful and we spent hours walking on the beach in the moonlight; the second night he was there we just necked for hours near the sand dunes; there were no one else around and even if there had been we couldn't have been seen. Well, one thing led to another and before we knew it, well..."

"You had intercourse with him."

"Yes"

"Did you find that first occasion pleasurable."

"Not at first" she was squirming a little on the bed. "It ... well, it hurt just for a little while. Then we just did what came naturally and it was really enjoyable."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"Yes." Lizbeth voice sounded surprisingly small and childlike as if she were reliving that moment again. In a way she was, lying there in the darkness. Her juices began to flow.

"Did you engage in any foreplay prior to the act?"

"Foreplay? There was so much of that we almost didn't get around to the real thing, if you know what a mean."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.