Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was a change in our usual habits, that night after our lovemaking session we didn't drop to sleep immediately. It had been an unusual evening and conversation was in order.

"You know, I don't remember anything has turned me on this much since the last time I saw a porn movie." I commented.

Lizbeth looked surprised, "You went to a dirty movie? That's not like you Rick."

"Hell" Now I was at the defensive and I didn't know why, "I didn't went to a theater I saw it home, besides hasn't everybody seen a porno at least once?"

"Well, I haven't." she said, and I knew she was lying, she hadn't, not on a theater but in her laptop but I kept to myself. "I can't believe you do and I thought you weren't interested in such things."

"Well I had done it a couple times, no big thing and have been recently mainly since you lost the desire to make love."

"What do you mean? It isn't exactly true." This time her voice was subdued and she knew to be the truth.

I looked at my wife lying beside me on the bed. She had never seemed more appealing to me, never more loving, she was questioning me, that's right, but there was no tone of accusation in her voice, just interest, just desire to share.

She bent over and kissed me, "Go on dear, you were telling me something."

"Yeah I guess I was, well the movies aren't all of it; there are the erotic books."

"What erotic books? I thought you didn't like then. You even turned them down when Art offered some to you once."

"I know, they are those, Art brought them I few days later when you weren't home."

"But why do keep the secrecy at all?"

"Because I know you don't like that kind of material and Art wanted for me to keep them till Barbara's thing was fixed."

"Where do you keep them? I have not seen them."

"In the basement; they are in the laboratory in a box with my chemistry equipment."

"Those books in the basement--would you mind if I looked at them Rick?"

"Me mind? No, not at all just don't read them when I'm here."

"Why not, you'll know I'm reading them and I know you have read them. Couldn't we read them together?"

"My, my, Lizbeth, you are starting to turn me on again. Talk about interest in sex; you have been showing more tonight than in the last six years. How come? I have a feeling that you have some sexual secrets from me too."

Suddenly my dear wife had absolutely nothing to say. But it was evident the whole relationship was suddenly new. The two of them just hugged silently immersed in love for the other.

"I have an idea" I said. "I'm going down to the basement and bring up some of my dirty books."

"Our dirty books" Lizbeth corrected me.

"Right"

I started to scramble out of bed with Lizbeth watching me when she asked. "Are you sure you're up to it? We have already fucked once tonight you know."

"Just watch me I have a new set of sexual muscles you haven't even seen." I said joking about my sexual prowess. I put on my sleepers and padded down the hallway to the basement door.

In reality I had Art magnificent porno collection in a heavy trunk locked because the supposed danger of the chemicals in it. The collection consisted of hundreds of dirty books and magazines with a few films to complete the package. The books were of every sort—from plain, no-nonsense hard cover porno to high class literary type erotica. In one corner of the trunk was a stack of semi pornographic picture magazines and in another corner there was a stack of genuine porno magazines, most of them from Denmark or Sweden.

I stood over the open trunk trying to decide what to bring up to show Lizbeth. At first I almost picked up a stack of the soft core picture magazines. Then I reconsidered, what the hell if she wants to see risky material let her see anything, I wasn't forgetting the porn show she was looking at her computer; so I gabbed at random, I took some of the hard core books, some soft core stuff and some of the really dirty magazines.

I clumped up the basement stairs, books in hand and padded through the hallway back to the bedroom, duping my treasures down on the bed beside Lizbeth. To my surprise she had a delightfully wicked smile on her face.

My wife pawed through the selection I had bring back to bed and asked, "You mean you have been keeping this from me all these time."

I nodded sheepishly, "Wow some of this stuff is fantastic." She said as she got one of the Danish hard core magazines, one with full-color photographs of men and women fucking and sucking each other. Some pictures were of group sex and one had two girls eating each other's pussies.

I'd been watching over her shoulder and my cock was getting harder and harder, "what do you think?"

"I think they are amazing. Could you buy this in our town?"

"If you know where to go"

She put down the Danish magazine and picked up one of the hard core books, opening it to where a page had been folded down.

"I folded the pages to mark the parts I like better." I told her.

Lizbeth was reading, "So I see."

"What part are you reading?"

"Well it seems that Ralph is inserting another finger in Penny's cunt and she is moaning and groaning and her hips are twisting and tossing."

"Yeah"

"You know Rick; this stuff sounds kind of juvenile till you get into it."

"It's turning you on?"

My wife looked at me with mock coyness, "Mmmmm-hmmm."

I bent over and read over her shoulder; the whole scene was getting to me. My cock was standing hard and proud again. Put a hand on it and started to play with it, something I've never done in my wife's presence.

She noticed and suddenly, "Here, let me do that."

I was astounded, "Well..."

"Would you rather do it yourself?" She seemed disappointed.

"Just for a while" I said perturbed.

"Ok, but you don't mind if I look every once and a while you know, while I read."

"No, no, I'd like that and I'd really dig if you played with yourself a little bit. If the stuff starts to get you, you know."

My wife looked at me and said smiling, "You would like that?"

"I'd love it."

We sat on the bed for quite a while, reading and masturbating and sneaking glances at each other—shyly at first, the totally without shame.

"Honey" Lizbeth said her breath a little ragged, "do you ever—ah—err—jerk off?"

My answer was less than honest, "I guess everybody masturbates at one time or another."

"Honey, that's not an answer, is a copout."

"Well yeah, you are right. I'm sorry. Yes. I do jerk off, sometimes in the bed, occasionally, when I 'sleep late'; in the bathtub every once in a while. In the bedroom..."

"Reading your books?"

"Sometimes"

There was an uncomfortable silence between us for a few moments.

"How about you Lizbeth, do you jerk off?"

"Yes" Her voice was small.

"When do you?"

"Same places you do, I suppose just o books."

"Would you do it, reading books if you had them?"

"I suppose, oh hell sure I would. And some of these pictures really do the job for me."

"Well, I have an idea. Let's tell each other from now on when we want to."

"Before or after?"

"Before. I mean if I want to jerk off one night instead of fucking, couldn't I just tell you and vice versa?"

My wife thought it for about a minute, "It would be a lot more honest."

"You are right darling, I have a feeling that as long as we stay honest in everything with each other, we've got it made."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.