Product Trials - Cover

Product Trials

by chinookwind

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: The leading manufacturer of sexual toys was about to unveil their newest additions to their product line. As is their custom, they announce 'new' products six months in advance and randomly select volunteers from their global list of members to demonstrate the new devices. The volunteers are given an all expense paid trip to perform 'live' on an internet webcast from the manufacturers studios. Tickets are also available for those who wish to attend the demonstrations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

1.01 Introduction:

1.02 Jessie and the Sybian:

1.03 Jamie and the Extractor:

1.04 Susan and the Robotic Lover:

1.05 Mary and the Recliner:

1.01 Introduction:

The leading manufacturer of sexual toys was about to unveil their newest additions to their product line. As is their custom, they announce 'new' products six months in advance and randomly select volunteers from their global list of members to demonstrate the new devices. The volunteers are given an all expense paid trip to perform 'live' on an internet webcast from the manufacturers studios. Tickets are also available for those who wish to attend the demonstrations.

The products to be demonstrated are,

1. A customized and personalized Sybian.

2. A semen/sperm extractor for fertility clinics.

3. A High Tech, programmable Robotic Lover.

4. A Recliner for the lonely and sexually frustrated.

The studio seating capacity is for one hundred people. The stage is twenty feet square and is ringed with HD cameras, including the ceiling. HD monitors hang strategically from the ceiling throughout the seating area and on the stage.

The program schedule listed the demonstrators by first name only:

1. Sybian - Jessie

Features: Laser guided attachments

labia massager

clitoral massager

variable sized phallic

2. Semen Extractor - Jamie

Features: Containers to hold preseminal fluids and semen

prostate massager

vaginal replication

testicle massager

nipple nursing

Notes: This is a special request by a Mother for her 16 year old son who

has not yet masturbated.

3. Robotic Lover - Susan

Features: The Robotic Lover is human shaped, unisex and featureless. A

remote selects the desired gender and if a 'male' is selected,

the size of its erection can be selected. The length can range

from 6.5" to 8.5" and its width from 1.75" to 3.0".

4. Recliner - Mary

Features: Laser guided attachments

labia massager

clitoral massager

breast massager

variable sized phallic

1.02 Jessie and her Sybian Lover:

The lights over the seating area dimmed and the hostess walked onto the stage.

"As most of you know, Sybians have been available for quite some time and we thought that it was time that Sybians became more interactive with their users. There are two models, one for females and the other for males. Jessie has volunteered to demonstrate our new Sybian."

A man walked onto the stage and positioned a cloth covered item near the front of the stage. He removed the cloth and Jessie's eyes opened wide when she saw the Sybian. The camera's zoomed in and everyone got an up close look of the customized Sybian.

The body was similar to a saddle, without the horn. Two adjustable side rails were attached for hand supports. On the surface of the 'saddle' was an oval outline and in front of that was an outline of a 3/4" circle.

Five press-type switches were attached to the right hand rail below the hand grip.

TEST - pre-use test, optional.

START - start the Sybian.

STOP - stop the Sybian.

HEIGHT - raise or lower the Sybian for user's comfort.

AUTO - pre-programmed functions for start, stop and user's rest periods.

- The AUTO mode will detect the user's orgasm and release its ejaculant.

The left hand rail had four switches,

6.25" x 1.50"

7.00" x 2.00"

7.50" x 2.50"

8.00" x 3.00"

The Hostess pressed 6.25" x 1.50" and then TEST.

Sara looked intently when she saw the oval outline being replaced with a multi-lipped labia massager. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and mouths. Lasers would make position adjustments depending on how the user was sitting. A flexing tube pushed out of the 3/4" outlined circle. Lasers would guide the 'mouth-like' end of the tube toward and onto the users clitoris. A deep ribbed phallic rose upward between the lips of the labia massager. It was self lubricating and each rib rippled independently. Embedded tubes at the base of the phallic delivered the Sybian's lubricant and ejaculant.

Sara's breath quickened when she saw all the parts begin to move. Soon the glistening phallic rose up and both she and her audience gasped when they saw the skewering ribs pulse and throb. It made three upward strokes and then jettisoned its ejaculant.

The Hostess then returned everything to its normal 'off' state. The Sybian was now ready, and she nodded at Jessie.

Jessie walked toward the Sybian. She straddled the saddle and nestled down onto it's warm surface. She looked down and did her best to position her sex over the oval outline. She didn't really have to, because the labia massager would use its lasers to align itself with her folds.

The Hostess told Jessie to press the HEIGHT button until her legs were in a comfortable position. Jessie felt the Sybian's saddle raise her upward so her legs were just slightly bent and then she pressed the 7.50" x 2.50" button and then AUTO. Jessie closed her eyes, grasped the support rails and took in a deep breath.

She felt movement under her labia as the oval pattern changed and the labia massager's 'mouths' and 'lips' moved upward and made contact with her sex. The lips formed around her outer folds and clitoral hood with pleasurable suckling and massaging actions. A sigh was heard as the sensations flooded her labia, clitoris and vagina. In a few seconds a soft mouth-like tube pushed through the circled opening on the saddle and the top of the labia massager shrunk down from her clitoral hood. The advancing 'mouth' snuggled onto the protruding tip of her rigid, pink organ and Jessie squealed in joy as her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood into sucking 'mouth' and 'throat'.

The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The ecstatic sensations from both massagers caused her arousal to explode across her loins. Her tingling nipples grew erect and stood out from her firm breasts like bullets. Jessie felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flaring and swollen folds and gasped as more 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood.

Jessie closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her excited sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lips'. Her excited vaginal entrance began clasping as her vagina spasmed and rippled with joy. She was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Jessie gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently opened. She knew the phallic was at the portal to her womanhood. She felt the warm liquid oozing from the thick head and a delicious warmth spread around her eager entrance. She felt the opening widen and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Jessie moaned as waves of pleasure flooded her sex.

She pushed down and ground her enflamed entrance against the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian Lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously. Jessie's arousal exploded and she moaned as the ecstatic sensations rippled into her seething vaginal passage. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the pulsing ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made her jerking clitoris feel as though it was going to explode.

The probe pushed further upward into her clenching sex. It twisted and turned, it pulsed and purred as it explored the eager sheath. Soon its seven and half inches of warm undulating thickness made Jessie's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in. Jessie had to tighten her grip on the rails to stop herself from falling off of her Sybian Lover.

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around Jessie's swollen and excited folds. The relentless thrusts of the Sybian twisted and turned as it explored her seething vagina. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles radiated from it. The flexing phallic thickened and thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Jessie screeched as jolts of joy shot across her loins. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

Jessie couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped own onto her Sybian Lover and let the waves of ecstasy explode across her body. The clitoral massager now began to push Jessie toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning lips now rippled along the full length of her rigid and engorged organ. She felt as though dozens of warm, wet tongues and lips were swirling and sucking on her swollen labia and enraged clitoris. At the same time the phallic began deep, full length thrusts. Jessie was close to fainting as the flood of sensations saturated her mind.

Suddenly, the phallic lunged fully upward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Jessie's enflamed vagina. The pulsing ribs along it's flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping vaginal walls. Jessie hunched down forcefully grinding her excited sex onto both massagers. The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her spasming passage causing the vaginal sheath to ecstatically balloon. Jessie screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded her body. Her body unleashed her orgasm and her vagina went into deep convulsions and her rigid clitoris exploded.

She screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly on the rails and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V'. They kicked franticly as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body. The Sybian coaxed a second, body wide orgasm to explode across her body and her orgasmic wail echoed around the stage. The phallic continued to twist and turn as it thrust into her exploding sex. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed between the support rails and her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'mouth'. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and Jessie's vaginal juices gushed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the surface of the saddle.

This time her exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian whirred to a stop, still deeply embedded within her body. Slowly Jessie recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

Both massagers and slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and she rested on the soft, wet surface of the saddle as her body came done from its orgasmic highs. The Sybian being in the AUTO mode slowly withdrew from her body. The loving 'mouth' on her still rigid clitoris slipped off of her clitoris and the rigid pink organ jumped into the air.

She groaned as the Sybian's phallic slowly withdrew out of her clasping womanhood. A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past her reluctant inner lips. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Jessie moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhh!! Slowly ... Slowly..."

The Hostess helped a glowing and radiant Jessie off of the saddle and a woman walked with her to the theater's shower.

1.03 Jamie and the Extractor:

The Semen Extractor is a machine that extracts semen and preseminal fluids from a male. Hand grips and foot rests position the straddling body so it lays snuggly on the gel-like surface and a head rest is supplied for additional comfort. Lasers and sensors detect the user's genitals, anal opening and nipples. Within the seat is a vagina-like sheath that will route the user's semen and preseminal fluids to separate containers. Embedded at the rear of the 'seat' is a laser guided rectal probe which is programmed to stimulate the prostate gland. Sensors near the front of the 'seat' will locate the user's nipples and form depressions which will act as nursing mouths.

The Sybian was removed and a rectangular box 4'L x 2'W x 3'H was wheeled onto the stage and put onto the floor. The audience watched as the top and sides were removed and a strange machine was revealed. It roughly resembled a motorcycle without the tires or engine. The width of the rear of the 'seat' is about normal but was much wider from the mid-section to the front of it. The surface is clear, gel-like, and its internal parts could be seen. The rear part of the 'seat' is saddle shaped and instead of handle bars there are hand grips on the sides of the wide body. Foot rests are at the bottom, and slightly toward the rear. Restraining straps could be seen hanging from the hand grips and foot rests. An internal fiber optic camera and lighting system will show the user's encased erection and rectal probing.

The Hostess came onto the stage and address the audience.

"Normally our demonstrations are oriented toward adults but today we are going demonstrate that the Extractor can be used as a sexual therapy tool. Jamie is a 16 year old that is having problems on his journey through puberty. He has not masturbated nor experienced the normal morning erections that most mid teens wake up with.

The hostess turned to the back of the stage and waved her hand. A woman came forward with her arm wrapped around her naked and reluctant son. She led him onto the stage and they stood beside the Hostess. Jamie looked at his Mother with a pleading face. She just smiled at him and moved behind his naked body and put her arms around him,

"Its going to be Ok Jamie, this is going to help you and I have a feeling that you are really going to enjoy it."

Two naked girls, the same age as Jamie came onto the stage and went to the cabinets on the right side of the stage. They put several items from the shelves onto a rolling cart. These included, a package of two pills, a cup of water, a bottle of silky depilatory, a basin of warm water, wash cloths, sponges and towels. Jamie looked nervously at the cart as it was rolled in front of him.

A girl handed the pills to Jamie, along with the cup of water. He shook his head and the Hostess told him that the pills were relax him and take his nervousness away. Jamie reluctantly swallowed the pills. The Hostess whispered in the Mother's ear that the pills would induce Jamie's arousal and in some cases semen production was increased.

One of the girls knelt down in front of Jamie and put her hands on the inside of his thighs. Jamie flinched at the touch but allowed the girl to push his legs apart. The girl smiled up into Jamie's face and said,

"Hunched down a bit Jamie ... good ... that's good."

She was handed the bottle of liquid depilatory and she began squirting the thick liquid over Jamie's lower abdomen, thighs, penis, balls and between the cheeks of his spread buttocks. Jamie shifted his body back and forth trying to evade what the girl was doing, but his Mother held him firmly from behind.

The girl's hands now began to mix the silky liquid into all the hair that she could find. Soon, Jamie felt exquisite 'popping' sensations as the depilatory began dissolving his hair. The girl's silky hands lifted his balls and swirled his penis around in delicious circles. No one had ever touched him 'there', not even his own hands and Jamie stifled a moan as pleasurable feelings washed across his genitals. The girl's right hand slipped between his cheeks and began spreading the slick liquid around his anal area. The fingers caressed his anus and Jamie fought back the sensations that the girl's hands were giving him.

The persistent hands soon broke through the barriers and the girl smiled as Jamie's' penis began stirring within her right hand. As it got harder, Jamie groaned with disbelief and embarrassment.

"Oh Noooo ... Mom ... Mom..."

The Mother smiled and leaned close to her son's ear and whispered,

"Its OK Jamie, your allowed to get an erection here."

The girl smiled and intensified her actions. Soon Jamie's hard manhood stood out like beacon between his hairless thighs. Both girls now used the warm, wet sponges and wash cloths to remove the depilatory and the remnants of Jamie's hair. Jamie moaned and his hips involuntarily jerked his erect penis against the sponges and wash cloths that were giving him pleasure that he had never felt before. They finished their work with soft, plush towels and Jamie closed his eyes knowing that everyone in the audience was looking at his aroused nakedness.

The Hostess positioned a stool beside the 'machine' and nodded to the Mother. Jamie felt his Mother hold onto his arms as she 'walked' him to the Semen Extractor. His eyes darted nervously around the stage and his body trembled not knowing what was going to happen to him. He saw the smiles from the audience as his erection and bloated balls bobbed and swayed between his thighs.

The Hostess guided his feet onto the stool and his Mother helped him climb on to the machine and straddle the gel-like seat. The girls put his feet into the foot rests. The hand-grips shifted back along the sides toward the center of the seat and one of the girls told him to reach out and grasp each of them. An apprehensive Jamie weakly protested as the restraining straps were attached to wrists and ankles. The hand-grips moved back toward the front of the machine, pulling him forward so he was leaning onto the gel surface of the seat. The foot rests moved his feet upward and back toward the rear of the machine. A dazed Jamie whimpered as two Gel-like straps were fastened across his shoulders and lower back, pressing his body onto the machine's surface. The back up the 'saddle-seat' raised upwards and outwards, spreading the cheeks of his buttocks. His balls and erection felt cramped as they were pressed onto the surface of the saddle-seat, as did his areolas and nipples on the forward area of the seat.

Jamie moaned in discomfort and nervousness.

The hostess quickly said,

"Just another moment or two Jamie, soon that will be taken care of."

His Mother and the girls left the stage and a trembling Jamie was now all alone, except for the Hostess. The cameras were turned on, along with the embedded lights within the Extractor. The screens split into four sections, showing detailed graphic views of the front, rear, sides and underside of Jamie's body.

The Hostess used the remote to activate the Semen Extractor.

Jamie looked at the small monitor that was below his head and saw his nakedness 'embracing' the strange machine. He saw his straddling body, wide spread bent legs and thighs. He could see and could feel his hardness resting uncomfortably against the warm gel-like surface.

The first thing that Jamie felt was the forming movement of two depressions under his chest. Sensors had searched for and found his areolas and small nipples. The depressions moved upward encasing each of his nipples within a suckling 'mouth' and Jamie sighed as his erect nipples tingled as they were 'nursed'. At the same time a warm gel-like mass pushed upward between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and formed into the machine's anal massager. Jamie tried to shift his hips in an attempt to evade the advancing mass but the machine's restraints held him firmly. He closed his eyes and clenched his fists as the massager settled onto his anal opening and the sigh turned into a moan when his rectal area responded to the exquisite massaging and caressing. His excited anal lips swelled and his rectal sheath was filled with a strange and unexplained need.

His eyes shot open when he felt the 'seat' push upward between his spread thighs onto his testicles and gasped when he felt his balls slipping into a warm, silky pouch. The soft walls of the pouch began a sensuous lifting and massaging action which sent ripples of pleasure cascading across his loins and into his erection. Another opening appeared in the seat and Jamie felt as though dozens of fingers were manipulating his straining hardness into a soft satiny sheath. He panted and moaned as his erection became encased within the machine's clear 'vaginal' sheath.

Inside the gel-like 'vaginal' sheath thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers started massaging and caressing his throbbing hardness from its base to the tingling gland. The incredible sensations flowed into his balls and rippled outward toward his flared anus and forward toward his excited nipples.

All could see his suckled nipples, massaged anus, balls and erection in graphic close-up detail on the HD monitors. His precum was now oozing out past the puckered opening of his thick gland. The extraction sensors detected the warm flow of his preseminal fluids and the machine's vaginal 'mouth' began sucking the clear liquid from his engorged gland and routed it toward the preseminal fluid collection container.

"Ohhhhhh ... Mommmmm!"

Jamie moaned as the anal massager intensified its actions on his excited rectal opening. His rectal sheath spasmed, his prostate tingled and his throbbing erection jumped wildly within the clenching sheath. A rounded probe pushed outward from within the anal massager and nudged against his clasping anal lips. The pulsing head oozed a warm liquid which caused a delicious warmth to spread into his rectal passage. Jamie gasped as the machine's probe twisted its way past his tingling opening and into his rectal sheath. His mind reeled with sensations that he had never felt before when the cilia fingers that were attached to the surface of the phallic started caressing the inner walls of his excited sheath. His erection jumped and jerked as it drooled more of his precum into the collector's receiving tube.

"Ohhh ... That feels soooooo ... good..."

The probe's tip began circling the walls of the sheath as if were searching for something ... and then it found it ... Jamie's prostate. The depression on the tip expanded and pressed onto the swelling mound and began to ecstatically massage the highly sensitive tissues of Jamie's prostate. Jamie arched up within his restraints and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, sensitive gland of his engorged and straining erection.

The probe's slow, soft massaging motion was constant and never faltered. Within 30 seconds small explosions of joy ricocheted across his loins. His preseminal fluids spurted out the opening slit of his thick gland and was quickly sucked down the tube to the gathering container. Within a minute small orgasmic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains. His young, virgin body trembled and shook as a string of small orgasms rippled across his loins and not knowing 'why', flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

Jamie suddenly sucked in his breath as the ecstatic sensations gripped his entire rectal area. His spurting preseminal fluids streamed into the suckling 'vaginal mouth' and the tube that encased his twitching and tingling gland. The seat's milking 'vagina' intensified its squeezes and massages of his engorged manhood propelling him toward his orgasmic edge. His hard member throbbed and jumped wildly. His internal rectal spasms were building in intensity and he moaned and gasped as his hips thrust his hardness desperately into the machine's milking 'vagina'. The probe felt the ecstatic contractions of his rectal muscles and the spasming of his excited prostate.

Jamie's mind was a whirlwind of sensations. He didn't know what was happening, all that mattered to him was the intense tingling at the head of his excited erection and the exquisite pressures that were building within it. Jamie's first ejaculation was just moments away. Blinding orgasmic flashes of light danced across his eyes. His body froze as his thick, hot semen exploded out of his hyper-excited gland and the thirsty 'mouth' routed the thick essence to the semen collector.

Jamie's sudden and quick ejaculation left him gasping and panting. His stunned mind was trying to figure out what had happened. All he knew was that he liked it and wanted to feel it again. The probe's prostate massaging now settled down to a series of low level 'purrs' and Jamie slumped onto the soft supports of the machines 'seat'. His erect nipples felt like bullets within the suckling 'mouths'. His sexual rejuvenation was on the fast track and he gasped as his hardness and testicles were filled with fresh need and arousal.

The phallic now expanded, moving further into Jamie's excited rectal sheath. It twisted, turned and flexed as its six inches of warm flexing thickness made Jamie's mind reel with its wonderful fullness. It then partially withdrew and slithered back in and began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. Every thrust was in sync with the rippling squeezes that surrounded his enflamed erection. His totally restrained body could do nothing but absorb the orgasmic sensations that were flooding his body. The flexing phallic thickened again. Special openings slipped around and over his excited prostate as the stroking phallic made love to his seething rectal sheath. The machine's 'vaginal sheath' began rippling up and down the entire length of his straining hardness with an intense clenching and milking action.

Once again, Jamie was being hurled toward his orgasmic trip point by the Machine's milking sheath and thrusting phallic. It would lunge inward and stop for a few seconds, then, with ecstatic twists and flexes slip outward. On Each inward thrust its thickness began to expand,

1.25"... 1.5"... 1.75"... 2.00"... 2.25"... 2.50".

Jamie's mind was became saturated with a euphoric cloud of joy. The seat's clenching 'vagina' kept him at his orgasmic trip point and wouldn't let him cross over it. His throbbing prostate sent jolts of joy directly into his hyper-excited gland at the head of his erection.

Suddenly, Jamie felt the phallic plunge into the depths of his sexual being and begin to jump and jerk. He felt a delicious pressure of warmth flood into his body as the Extractor began to spew its thick ejaculant deep inside his spasming rectal sheath. Forceful torrents of its ejaculant jettisoned into his 'womanhood' causing it to balloon ecstatically and gush outward between the spread cheeks of buttocks.

Jamie screeched as waves of ecstasy flooded his loins. The seat's hold on his orgasm was removed. His prostate spasmed, his balls churned and his liquid joy shot up his erection, swirling around the tingling gland and then spewed into the Extractor's eager and waiting 'vaginal mouth'.

Jamie screamed as the orgasmic waves hit him. It was a long guttural moan as his forceful ejaculation pressed the air out of his lungs. His hands fisted tightly around the grips and his toes curled. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across his wide open eyes. A second, stronger ejaculation was coaxed out of his body and again Jamie's orgasmic wail echoed around the stage.

Jamie's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the machine whirred to a stop. He slowly recovered and his body continued to convulse with orgasmic aftershocks. His eyes were still glassy and his body still trembled from head to toe. His breathing continued to come in short gasps and pants. The phallic slowly, almost teasingly, withdrew with a loud slurping sound and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!"

The pouch open and released his balls and the clenching sheath slipped away from his slick, oozing penis. The delicious suckling 'mouths' loosened their grip on his erect and tender nipples.

Finally, the restraints on his back, wrists and ankles were removed.

The display on the HD monitors read,

SEMEN: 12 ml

PRE-SEMINAL: 4 ml

His audience clapped and his Mother smiled.

Jamie lay on the machine for a few more minutes while his body slowly recovered. A girl came forward and smiled at him as she helped an exhausted and happy Jamie off the machine. She held onto him until his wobbly legs strengthened. Jamie returned the girl's smile. As he looked at her naked body, something new happened, something had changed, his penis stirred and grew hard. The Mother smiled when she saw the girl leading her aroused son from the stage. She would wait for the girl to return him to her.

1.04 Susan and the Robotic Lover:

While the Extractor was being removed from the stage, the Hostess faced the audience and said,

"Tonight we have something different, something so extraordinary that you will not believe what your eyes are seeing. We have the first, proven and tested, Robotic Lover. It can become either male or female depending on the user's preference. Susan, who has never seen it before, has graciously offered herself to demonstrate the unique sexual capabilities of the Robotic Lover."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.