Seducing a Co-worker -- Becky - Cover

Seducing a Co-worker -- Becky

Copyright© 2013 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom and Becky have worked together for four years and Tom finally decides to take their workplace relationship to another forbidden level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife  

I was standing there talking to my co-worker, Becky. Actually I was admiring her B-cup breasts clearly outlined by the cups of her bra and the snug-fitting top she'd worn to work.

"Becky, what are you staring at?" I asked. I looked into her eyes and could see her gaze was fixated below my waist.

"Really, Tom?? You want to know?" she asked.

"Yeah, I noticed your eyes are not meeting mine."

"You really want me to tell you?" Becky said as she looked now into my eyes.

"Yeah, like I'm going to tell you that I've been watching your chest and I love how sexy that top you're wearing is today."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. Well, since you've been honest with me, Tom, I was admiring that nice big lump of your cock inside the front of your pants," Becky replied.

[Cliff, Becky is one of my present co-workers and she's not real sexy but she's cute, she's got a nice figure, and I seriously would love for this to happen.]

"Fair enough, Becky. My cock is throbbing in my pants right now because of you, lady."

"Really?? Why?"

"Because, you're around me every day, you're very sexy, and I find myself wondering what you and David do when you go home at night. I mean, both of you are in your second marriage, and after both being single for a few years, I wonder how good you and David treat each other behind closed doors."

"Tom, you really fantasize about me and David having sex?"

"Oh, yes, Becky, I visually undress you every day -- and I wish I knew what you looked like under your clothes. I also wonder if you give David blowjobs and then fuck him every night when you get home alone."

"Yes, yes, and yes, Tom, to all your questions. Yes, I treat David really good and I love sucking his hardon and then fucking him. And having him fuck me, too.

"Wow, that made my cock throb again, Becky. Would you give me a blowjob sometime, Becky?? Seriously."

"I'm glad you asked," Becky said as she stood and closed her office door and locked it. Then, she walked over and cupped the increasingly hardening lump of my already very aroused cock in my pants.

"Tom, I've wanted to suck you and fuck you, too, for a long time."

Becky leaned over, taking the zipper of my pants in her hand and she quickly undid the front of my pants and then slid her hand inside and brought my hardon out in the open. Her tongue quickly flicked out of her lips and she licked across the hard crown of my cock, making me harder than ever and it made me moan hotly.

Then, Becky quickly started stroking my hardon and she took the head of my engorged cock in her mouth and started bobbing her wet hot mouth up and down on more and more of my cockhead and shaft. I could hardly believe this was happening. Becky began to moan sexily as she tasted the saltiness of my precum and she knew she was going to be amply rewarded in very short order. She pulled my balls out from under my cock and licked them and then returned my cockhead and shaft to her mouth as she was stroking my very horny large 7-incher. I couldn't hold back.

"Oh, you damn hot bitch, I'm going to fucking cum," and I started shooting glob after glob of thick white cum into Becky's gulping mouth. My immediate thought was that Becky had just given me head and was it possible for me to get her up on her desk, pull her pants down and slide my cock inside her hot MILF cunt and fuck her right now??

Becky swallowed every single drop of my big cumload. I hadn't had sex in several days and my balls were packed full. One less cumload in them now, but plenty to give to Becky if she'd let me.

Becky quickly finished off giving me head and then she licked the head of my cock clean. she looked up at me as though to say, "OK, Tom, now what are you going to do for me, baby?"

The door was locked -- I didn't know a thing about Becky other than that she was nicely built, she was hot, and now I knew she gave a heck of a blowjob. I reached down and pulled her up until she was standing in front of me. I leaned over, kissing her sweet lips and tasted the pungentness of my own jism on her mouth. My hands both slid up and cupped her twin B-cup breasts. The moan from deep in her throat told me that Becky was quite turned on. I reached down, pulled the bottom of her top up until it was all bunched at her neck, and then I saw the front clasp to her bra, I quickly unfastened it and locked my lips around the hard nipple of her left tit. she moaned even hotter as my tongue flicked across the hardened nub and I knew Becky was one hot fucking MILF. Her hand reached down, closing around the now hardened cock again and she leaned back, pulling her dress slacks down and off of her shapely legs. Underneath she was wearing a lacy black thong, and that came off. Becky stroked my hardon some more and then she scooted back onto the edge of her desk, spread her thighs and guided the swollen head of my erection straight into the waiting wet tight lips of her married wife's cunt. She wanted my cock and I would give it to her here and now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.