A Resentful Mother - Cover

A Resentful Mother

by chinookwind

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: An unwanted pregnancy forces a Mother to raise a boy she didn't want. After the husband abandons her, the Mother directs her resentment and dissappointment toward her son and his sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Fiction   First   .

01.01 Jamie Introduction:

01.02 Jamie, meets Ethan:

01.03 Ethan, Jamie, Deep Throat:

01.04 Jamie, Ethan, The need to Suck:

01.05 Ethan, The Mating:

01.01 Jamie Introduction:

Jamie was an unwanted child from the moment Karen found out she was pregnant. Her husband abandoned them and she had to raise Jamie as a single parent. Karen always resented Jamie for forcing her to change her lifestyle and when Jamie turned three, the resentment turned into bitterness. She made a decision that would change Jamie's life forever, she would turn her hatred of men toward her son and raise him as a girl.

Jamie grew up wearing silky panties, dresses and skirts. His Mother taught him how to apply a subtle makeup to his face and care for his lengthening hair. As Jamie neared his fifth birthday, Karen knew she had a decision to make and found a small Home school group that was oriented toward children with gender identity issues. A parent of a boy similar to Jamie consoled Karen how to handle her son's journey through puberty. She told Karen that Jamie would wake up with erections, probably have a few wet dreams and would soon be masturbating.

When Jamie was fourteen, he woke early one morning and, as usual, his penis was hard but this time it was different, a thick dampness was on his nightie. His nervous whimpers were heard by his Mother and she walked into his bedroom. Karen smiled and assured her son that this was normal for growing boys and used a warm wash cloth to clean his softening penis and had him change into another nightie. Jamie fell back to sleep and Karen decided it was time to orient her son's sexuality toward other boys.

She became closer to the parent that had advised her earlier and found out that her son Ethan, a fifteen year old, was well into his puberty and his sexual conditioning for other boys was almost complete. Amanda gave Karen a web link to a site that would help her do the same for Jamie. Their discussion also included the eventual meeting between Jamie and Ethan.

Karen joined the web site's forum and was surprised at the amount of 'help' she received. She started by leaving pictures of naked boys, by themselves, in places that she knew Jamie were see them. When Jamie turned fifteen, the pictures were replaced with naked boys playing with each other, without physical contact. One evening, she peeked into her son's room and saw that he had an erection as he looked upon the pictures. The visual training of son now entered the final stage.

It was Friday and Karen downloaded a video from the web site and put it on the desktop of Jamie's laptop. That evening, Karen told him that she had put a video in his computer and they would talk about it after he had watched it. She suggested he shower and change into his nightie.

Jamie did as his mother suggested and in a few minutes was sitting at his computer. While he showered, Karen had opened Jamie's bedroom door just enough so she had a clear, side view of the desk and laptop. She saw her son come out of bathroom and smiled at his smooth, hairless youthful body. Jamie went to the closet and picked out a pink, sheer nightie and again his mother smiled when she saw how it accented his swaying penis and testicles.

He sat down on the chair and turned on his laptop. In a few seconds, he saw a a shortcut to a video titled 'Discovery' and quickly clicked on it.

Ethan saw two boys, his age, standing in front of each other, both were wearing sheer negligees over their nakedness. As if in slow motion they snuggled close together and wrapped their arms around each other. Their heads moved awkwardly as if trying to find out how to kiss each other and then their lips touched. Soft moans were heard as their tongues explored each other's mouths and Jamie face became flushed as he watched what was happening. He saw both of the boy's penises begin to stir and push against the silky fabric of their negligees. Jamie panted as his own penis stirred and his hands grasped the edges of the desk. The boys pushed their bodies against each other and gasped into each other's mouths as their stiff penises pressed together, the silky fabric heightened the sensations that they were feeling. Jamie was feeling the same sensations and his hips began pushing his stiffness into the caressing fabric of his nightie.

Karen watched her son's reaction to the video and smiled knowing that she had prepared him well for this moment.

One of the boys reached down and grasped the negligee of the other and pulled it up and over his head. A small moan was heard as the boy's erection jumped into the air. In a few seconds the other negligee was gone and both aroused boys faced each other. A panting Jamie quickly removed his nightie and his hardness throbbed between his thighs.

The boys hands began lifting each other's testicles with a light massaging actions and then moved upward onto each other's straining penises. Moans and gasps were heard as they pushed their erections into each other's squeezing hands. Jamie's hands were matching those of the video and his, and the boy's, moans became louder as all approached their mutual orgasms. The boy's froze and Jamie arched up from the chair as all the penises began spurting and gushing their semen.

A satisfied Karen went back to the living room and waited. A confused Jamie went to the bathroom and cleaned himself. His mind was trying to understand why he reacted then way he did to the video. He put his nightie back on and returned to his mother. She saw the look on his face as he walked into the living room and patted the cushion beside her.

Karen told Jamie that some boys feel more comfortable being with other boys and not girls. She told him that he was finding his true sexuality and shouldn't worry over the new feelings that he was experiencing toward other boys. She went on to tell him about his classmate Ethan who having the same awareness of of own body. Jamie knew Ethan and liked him. He smiled and nodded his head when his mother asked him if he would like to have Ethan come to the house.

Ethan hugged his mother and went to his bedroom. Karen called Amanda and told her about the video that she had recommended and its affect on Jamie. Both felt the time was right for the two boys meet each other within an environment that would encourage Jamie's sexual development. Since Ethan was no longer a virgin, he would be able to help and guide Jamie. Amanda would have Ethan at their house around 10:00am. Amanda told Karen that since Ethan was 'experienced' he would be the aggressive partner and Jamie be the submissive.

The following morning, as they ate breakfast, Karen told Jamie that Ethan was coming and he should dress in his sexiest negligee. But first he had to do something that she would help him with. A worried Jamie followed his mother into the bathroom and with much embarrassment, endured the enema that was pushed into his rectum. Karen smiled when she saw her son's penis become slightly hard as the liquid pressure built inside of rectal sheath. Soon it was over and Jamie put on his thong panties and sexy negligee. Both sat on the sectional waiting for Ethan arrive. Karen had prepared her bedroom for the 'event' with soft lights turned 'on' over the bed and moved a plush sofa so it faced the side of the bed.

01.02 Jamie, meets Ethan:

A knock was heard on the door and a startled Jamie jumped up. Karen told him relax and she opened the door. A smiling Amanda and her son Ethan greeted Karen who immediately asked them to come in. Ethan saw Jamie in his sexy negligee and panties with its bulging treasures. Amanda removed the coat that her son was wearing and Jamie's eyes opened wide when he saw Ethan standing front of him wearing a sheer, pink, negligee that extended down to just above his knees. Jamie's breath quickened when he saw Ethan's penis and balls through the sheer material and had to fight the stirring of his own penis.

'Oh! God! No! ... Not now here ... not in front of Ethan and his mother.'

Karen saw the worried look on her son's face and whispered in his ear,

"It's Ok Jamie...

let it happen, you are supposed to get aroused in front of your lover."

Both Amanda and Karen saw the effects that the two boys were having on each other and Karen suggested that now would be a good time them to go into the bedroom. The mothers led their led their young 'girls' into the bedroom and had them stand facing each other beside the bed. The soft overhead lights accented their youthful bodies. Amanda and Karen sat down on the sofa with their eyes focused on their young, soon to be, lovers.

Amanda spoke softly to Ethan,

"Remember what Dan did to you, what we talked about last night and on the way here."

Ethan snuggled up close to Jamie's trembling body and as they looked at each other, they embraced. Jamie closed his eyes knowing he was going to be kissed. Their lips touched and Ethan ran his tongue across Jamie's parted lips. A new feeling of excitement filtered into Jamie's mind when he felt Ethan's tongue slip into his mouth. The sensations intensified when he felt Ethan's tongue touch his tongue and deliciously play with it. A soft, muffled sigh was heard and Jamie's penis stirred. This time he let it rise to its full hardness. At the same time he felt Ethan's thickness push up between their bodies and the sigh turned into a moan as their kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Ethan broke the kiss and a dazed Jamie looked at him, his face was flushed and his breath came in quick pants. Karen leaned toward Amanda and whispered,

"Thank you."

Ethan stood back from Jamie and removed his negligee. Jamie watched Ethan's hardness twitch as the silky fabric brushed over it. His own erection strained within the confines of his panties. Ethan walked close to Jamie and smiled at him. His hands grasped the bottom of Jamie's nightie and pulled it upward and over his head. As it dropped to the floor, Ethan knelt down in front of him.

Ethan smiled when he saw the 'tent' pushing Jamie's panties and the waist band outward. He ran the palm of his hand over the bulging thickness and it throbbed through the fabric onto his hand. A finger pressed onto the large moist spot at the tip of the 'tent' and Jamie gasped as he thrust his sex into Ethan's hand.

Jamie sucked in his breath when he felt Ethan's fingers press onto the bulging fabric and begin a wonderful tracing of the thickness that was outlined by his silky panties. His mind and body trembled anxiously when he felt the soft fingers tracing the elastic band and then a warm hand slipped between the band and the tingling skin of his lower abdomen. Slowly the hand slipped downward and a moan of delight was heard as Ethan began to massage and stroke the excited flesh of his rock-hard young erection.

Jamie's mind and body were being flooded with new sensations that he had never felt before. He felt the hand wrap around his hard member with a gentle squeezing action and then slip further downward to gently lift and massage his balls. The Mothers watched intently as Jamie closed his eyes and thrust his panties clad genitals into Ethan's exploring hand.

Jamie felt the wonderful hand slip back up to the rim of his panties and saw the fingers of Ethan's hands grasp the elastic band. He felt his panties being pulled outward and then over his engorged penis. A long moan of relief escaped his mouth when his erection was released from its tight confines and sprung into the air. Ethan rolled the panties down Jamie's legs and he stepped out of them.

Ethan stood up and the Mothers now saw their two highly aroused 'girls' standing in front of each other. Ethan snuggled in close wrapping his arms around lower Jamie's neck. Their lips touched, their erect nipples poked at each other and their throbbing penises pressed deliciously against each other. Jamie's body trembled with the new sensations that were flowing throughout his body and his arms tightened around Ethan not wanting the contact to be broken.

Ethan whispered in Jamie's ear,

"Jamie honey sit down on the end of the bed and lay back on it."

A dazed and aroused Jamie quickly did what Ethan told him to do. Amanda and Karen had a perfect side view of Jamie as he settled onto the bed with his hardness angled over his abdomen.

01.03 Ethan, Jamie, Deep Throat:

Ethan shuffled between Jamie's spread thighs and leaned inward over his body and started planting soft butterfly kisses on his neck and shoulders. His hands reached in and his palms slowly massaged Jamie's firm areolas and erect nipples. A soft sigh escaped Jamie's lips when the Ethan's soft finger tips manipulated the erect nipples with exquisite presses and swirls.

The suckling kisses continued from shoulder to shoulder and Jamie's breathing quickened. Ethan's mouth and lips now trekked downward. Jamie knew where Ethan's suckling mouth was headed and he held his breath as it neared his right areola. He felt a warm, moist breath bathe his erect nipple and then he felt it being suckled into Ethan's warm mouth. Jamie gasped as Ethan's lips and tongue kissed and swirled around the excited, stiff nipple.

In a few seconds the Ethan's mouth kissed its way over to Jamie's left areola and again, his nursing mouth devoured Jamie's left nipple. Ethan divided his attention to both nipples and Jamie's breathing came in quick pants and gasps and he started to push his hard nipples into Ethan's suckling mouth.

While Ethan continued to suck and suckle on Jamie's excited nipples, his hands massaged their way down his abdomen. Jamie's pants deepened as the massaging hands grazed his throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the soft skin. Jamie shifted his hips trying to get Ethan to move his hands inward to his straining erection and aching balls. Ethan smiled at Jamie's torment and his hands retraced their way upward past Jamie's jerking and oozing hardness to his rigid, tingling nipples.

Karen looked at the squirming body of her son as Ethan applied his 'magic' and she thought about Jamie's Father ... if only he could see what he 'fathered'.

Ethan's hands re-started their downward trek, deliberately grazing Ethan's hardness with his wrists. He felt the hot, rubbery pulses of Jamie's hard, engorged penis as his hands slipped further downward and neared Jamie's bloated balls. Jamie again shifted his hips in a attempt get Ethan's hands onto his enflamed sex. This time, Ethan didn't disappoint Jamie. He lifted Jamie's heavy testicles with a slow massaging motion. A loud moan was heard as waves of pleasure swept across his loins and his jerking erection began oozing more its precum.

Amanda got off the sofa carrying a tube of personal lubricant. Ethan held out his right hand and his mother squeezed some of the contents onto the fingers of his right hand. Ethan's slick fingers glided between the spread cheeks of Jamie's buttocks and his fingers traced around Ethan's tingling anal opening. Jamie began twisting his hips as new feelings flooded his rectal area. Slowly, Ethan nudged a single finger inward, twisting and turning. Jamie wasn't prepared for the exquisite sensations that gripped his spasming rectal sheath and his erection jumped wildly above his abdomen. A second and third finger wiggled their way inward and Jamie gurgled with joy as the fingers twisted and turned within his excited, virginal rectal sheath. Ethan flexed his fingers and Jamie's erection jerked wildly as strings of precum dangled from his and throbbing gland. Jamie thrust his enflamed sex onto Ethan's exploring fingers, burying all three deeply into his spasming sheath.

While Ethan's hands pushed Jamie's arousal level higher and higher, his sucking mouth was working its way over his abdomen toward his raging erection. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination. Jamie felt Ethan's mouth leave his abdomen and then a warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingling gland.

Jamie screeched and arched upward as the loving mouth descended onto the head of his straining manhood. Ethan's lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and his tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland. The suckling mouth now started a slow descent onto Jamie's throbbing erection. He raised up a bit and tilted his head. Jamie's thick gland now glided into Ethan's clenching throat.

Jamie gurgled with joy as Ethan's warm throat muscles kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of Ethan's throat. His throat bulged obscenely from Jamie's imbedded hardness, at the same time a forth finger twisted its way in to Jamie's clasping rectal sheath causing him to screech loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, Ethan lifted his head and Jamie's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached Ethan's mouth, he closed his cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. His tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening and sucked up Jamie's precum with his curled tongue as though it was a straw. Ethan smiled inwardly at Jamie's torment and then skewered his loving throat back down onto Jamie's enraged organ.

Jamie's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Ethan's head tightly. Again, Jamie felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Ethan's incredible mouth and throat. All the while, Ethan's lunging fingers fed the hot coals of Jamie's sexual frenzy. Ethan knew that Jamie was now in extreme orgasmic torture. He pulled up on Jamie's erection so the aching head rested inside his mouth and clamped his cheeks snuggly around the head.

Jamie felt Ethan's finger tips began circling the walls of his rectal sheath as if were searching for something...

and then they found it ... Jamie's prostate.

Jamie arched up and wailed at the incredible contact. His erection jerked as ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to the thick, sensitive gland. The fingers began a slow, soft massaging action motion over the sensitive tissues of the excited organ. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout his body. Preseminal fluids gushed out of the open slit on head of his erection and Ethan greedily feasted Jamie's flowing nectar. Within a minute the small explosions intensified and Jamie was moaning and gasping. As his body quaked with minor orgasms, Jamie desperately flexed his engorged erection in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

Amanda knew what Ethan was doing and smiled at Jamie's response. She quickly explained to Karen the similarities between their 'G' spot and a male's prostate.

Ethan's fingers now picked up momentum. Jamie's internal ecstatic explosions were causing his body to jerk and spasm and his hyper-sensitive gland felt as though it were going to explode. Jamie's prostate now began to spasm and pulse uncontrollably. His mind was becoming saturated with sexual sensations that he had never felt before. His erection throbbed and jumped within Ethan's mouth. His internal ecstatic explosions were rolling throughout his body like a series of freight trains.

Jamie gasped and wailed, his hips thrust desperately, plunging his enraged manhood deep into Ethan's milking mouth and throat and down onto the twisting, lunging fingers. Ethan moved his head and throat in a quick twisting motion which catapulted Jamie toward his orgasmic edge.

Jamie's orgasmicly denied body was finally allowed to unleash its huge reservoirs of ejaculant. Jamie's first stream of thick semen entered the base of erection and surged upward toward the raging head of his erection. The churning liquid of joy reached the straining head and seemed to stall as it swirled around engorged crown. It then jettisoned into Ethan's eager and thirsty mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.