Learning Curve - Cover

Learning Curve

Copyright© 2013 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alena finds herself broke and her so-called Bf mistreats her more than usual then throws her out. Determined to remain in school, she places an ad offering her services for money. This takes her to men and places she never dreamed off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

It was two days later that Alena received an unusual request that intrigued her:

Love your Pics. We're having a bachelor Party Tomorrow night. Can you do four of us? $1200 interest you???

Call _________ after 4.

Alena didn't respond for several hours. It was a lot of money. Each guy apparently putting up $300 to fuck her. When she finally called, it was a guy named Gary that she spoke with.

"Yeah, we'll be at the Blue Heron Inn. It's a motel on Route 72."

"I know where it is," Alena said. "Now about the money..."

"Yeah, if you're the one in the picture ... each one of us gives you $300, right?"

"Three hundred each, Gary," and then thinking about it for a second, she amended her statement. "No... $1200 for the four of you ... and it had better be four and only four. My protector will be outside waiting for me. I can assure you that none of you are his equal, so, and I say this because you'll have been drinking and feeling your oats, you know? Guys like that get feisty, but it would be a mistake. My man can handle himself and he has something besides his fists to back him up. So it's $1200 up front for two hours. That should be plenty of time for everyone."

"What if we can go more than once?"

"As long as it's within the two hours it's fine by me."

"All holes open?"

"I don't do anal, Gary, sorry."

"Okay, okay ... so we'll see you at the motel then."

"Gary ... what time?"

"Oh, yeah ... Um, say midnight Tomorrow night?"

"The parties tomorrow and not tonight, right?"

"Yeah ... yeah, tomorrow," he said.

"See you then, goodbye, Gary."


A good-looking guy (who turned out to be Gary) met Alena at the door to the motel and after glancing around for her 'friend, ' ushered her inside and whispered, "I was afraid you were gonna stand us up," and then quickly performed introductions.

"Hey, listen up you guys," he yelled over the rock & Roll music blaring from a CD player they must have brought with them. "This is Alena. Alena..." he paused to point at a redheaded guy to his left... "Matt, the Red. You too ought to hit it off all right, better find out if you're related, ha-ha. The mug in the black tee-shirt is Tim, and the one sitting in the chair is Lars.

Alena waved to them, saying, "Hi fellers. Who's getting married?"

That turned out to be Tim, who was already drunk.

All four men were devouring Alena's body, which was clad in a white cut-off tank top and cut-off shorts with black boots that ended four inches above the knee. She was confident the outfit would draw their attention, recalling Ellie's comment as she dressed for the occasion. Gee, Alena, you certainly achieved the slut look. Are you really going on a date that way?

She had replied that this guy liked her to dress this way, and that they were staying in, if Ellie knew what she meant.

"Well enjoy yourself. He certainly will!"

"First things first, Gary; can I have my money now, please?"

Gary handed her an envelope, which she opened and then counted the money inside. "One moment please. Be right back." That said, she ran out the door to her car and tossed the envelope onto the back seat and quickly locked the car and returned to the motel room.

"Hey now, Timmy!" she cried out, striding over to Tim and pushing him backward so that he fell onto the bed. Alena quickly straddled him and ran a hand through his dark, curly hair. From the corner of her eye she saw the others removing their clothing.

Alena lowered her head and kissed Tim on the mouth, using her tongue to force his mouth open, and then beginning a duel with his tongue. As the kiss continued, Alena found his hand and brought it to her breast. Tim gave it a squeeze through the tank top and Alena feigned a moan for his benefit.

Someone else's hands were already on her ass trying to feel her through her shorts. The hand went between her legs, fingers probing, seeking her pussy.

Alena felt Tim's hardon pressing against her pussy from the opposite direction and she almost laughed at the absurdity of it all. Here she was, willing to fuck and suck all four guys and they couldn't wait for her to take care of the guest of honor first.

She spread her legs so that Tim's boner was right up against her pussy, but of course, she was still fully clothed.

"Time out, guys!" she yelped and sprang off the bed. Almost immediately, Alena saw that it had been Lars groping at her pussy.

"Okay, first things first, guys; let me get naked. Then I'll have some fun with Tim, since he is the groom to be. Any objections?"

"No," said Gary. We want to see you naked."

"Could you leave the boots on?" Matt asked.

"Sure I can, it's Matt isn't it?"

"Yeah," he replied, pleased that she'd remembered his name.

Alena quickly removed her top, and then made a short show of peeling off her shorts over the thigh high boots. That left her breasts bare and she hefted them in her hands and thumbed the nipples, thinking it was a cute way to excite the men in the room with her. She should have realized they were all ready overheated, and raring to go.

But she didn't; instead, she turned to Lars and said, "Would you like to remove my panties, big guy?"

He nodded silently and did so, pausing as the panties reached her thigh to begin lapping at her pussy.

"Oh, you are the naughty one, aren't you? Timmy gets first taste, or are you changing the rules?"

Lars immediately stopped what he was doing and stumbled away. Gary had to step in and finish removing her thong, tossing it at Tim's face.

"Why don't you get rid of those clothes, Tim? Your friends are all naked as a jay-bird, see?"

The moment his shorts hit the floor, Alena tackled him on the bed, toppling him onto his back. Then with the other three guys whooping like wild Indians, Alena, took his hardon into her mouth and got started with a rousing blowjob.

Tim went wild too; grabbing, squeezing, massaging her breasts and rolling her hardened nipples, signaling Alena that she too was already highly aroused. She responded by moving her hips in time to the raucous music blaring from the CD player someone had brought with them.

Tim's chest was very hairy and his nipples just peeked out from the forest of black hair. Alena tried to recapture control of the moment, saying, "Slow down lover, slow down. I'll take good care of you. Let me do the work. After tonight you won't have a bitch like me unless you're bride to be is as horny as me."

Her hand closed over his formidable hardon and began jerking him off. A moment later she felt a finger rubbing her pussy. Someone was behind her. She glanced back, saw it was Lars again. She decided to ignore him and concentrate on Tim, and ran her my long red nails down the length of his erection, causing him to groan.

Lars sent his finger into her wet cunt and quickly began fingering her, moving more rapidly with each thrust of his hand.

"You have a nice touch, Lars," she croaked, enjoying his fingering. "But I'm about to suck Tim's cock and don't need distractions, okay?"

Lars slowed down, but added a second finger as Alena took Tim's member into her mouth and gave him a heady blowjob.

Tim lasted about two minutes before coming in Alena's mouth. Laughing, she let his jizm drool from her mouth onto his nipples then rubbed it into his chest hair.

"kay, where's Matt?" she cooed, obviously disappointing Lars as the lanky redhead tapped her arm with his lengthy appendage from behind her.

"Oh, there you are! You're the naughty one ... and with such a big one to go with all that naughtiness!"

Alena reached for him and stroked him several times before taking him in her mouth, making sure she licked along the underside with her tongue before swirling it over his pre-cum covered head. When she heard him moan with satisfaction, she sealed his cockhead between her lips and sucked hard.

Matt's hips began to quiver, and she tightened her hand around his base and squeezed hard.

"Don't cum just yet, okay, baby? Not yet, not yet."

He moaned but seemed unable to speak.

Alena released his cock from the tight grip and immediately swallowed the length of his eight inch member, astounding the others looking on. Inwardly, Alena was laughing, for her night with Patty and her husband she had learned how to take a man deep, and was now using the technique to enhance her performance with these recent college graduates on Tim's bachelor party.

Matt exploded down her throat.

Alena really had no choice but to swallow most of it, and did. Then she milked the remainder from his dick and wiped it off on her nipples, knowing one of them would eagerly lick it from them.

"Jesus Christ you can suck a dick!" Matt exclaimed happily.

"Thanks for the wonderful endorsement, Mattie. Who's next?"

Gary stepped forward, holding his six inch erection in his left hand.

"Mmmm, nice one, muscles," she purred and began working on him by taking a testicle into her mouth and sucking gently on it while teasing his asshole with a finger.

"Holy Shit!" Gary yelled, "She's fantastic. You gonna lick my ass, baby?"

"If you want to pay me a little bonus, yeah, sure I will."

"Twenty bucks?" he asked.

"Make it fifty," Alena countered.

"Done, do it! Lick my ass!"

"Your wish is my command, lover! Lay back and show me that ass of yours."

Gary did as requested and pulled his legs back toward his shoulders. Alena teased his asshole with her fingernail until he was squirming and begging her to stick her tongue in him.

Giggling with a new found power, Alena slowly licked from the base of his ass cleft to his balls, and then returned to the base again. Then taking his cock in her hand she began to jerk him off, slowly and matched the strokes with the lapping of her tongue.

Lars, it had to be Lars, she thought as a hard cock inserted itself into her cunt from behind. "Can't you wait?" she barked after turning her head toward the invader.

"Fuck no, I can't!" he whined.

"Then go real slow, I'm busy with Gary. Don't fuck his good time up."

"Okay, I'll go slow like you want ... for now."

Alena buried her face in Gary's scrotum, forcing her tongue into his anus and causing him to moan loudly.

"Hey, you hurting him?" Tim yelled drunkenly.

"Fuck no! Gary bellowed, "She's the greatest!"

As if rewarding Gary for his compliment, Alena let a long string of saliva drip from her mouth to his anus, and then worked it into his ass with her finger.

"Oh, Christ!" he moaned.

She felt Lars grow thicker inside her and thought he might cum in her before really giving her a decent fuck. Then it occurred to her that it didn't matter, there were four of them, surely several of them would fuck her before the time was up.

She began alternating a finger with her tongue in his ass, and within another minute his ejaculate soared up and landed on his stomach and lower chest. Gary was done for a while.

"Now Lars! Fuck me hard!" She yelled reaching back and grabbing his love muscle with her left hand and pulling him out of her pussy to rub his cockhead over her clit.

"You've got me so hot, baby! I have to feel you all over my pussy. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, we gonna fuck now?"

"You better believe it. Gotta get the others up for another round don't we?'

"Yeah, we do," he agreed as Alena continued using his cock like a dildo, moving over her open folds and then against her swollen clit.

Then with a loud moan, she yelled "Fuck me hard, Lars baby! Fuck me hard!" And plunged his cock into her cunt.

Lars impaled her on his manhood, and slammed it into her repeatedly without pause, until he had to stop to catch his breath.

"Can you do that again?" Alena asked, hoping he could. "I mean, I started coming a while back and want to cum a couple more times. Can you do it again, sweetie?'

He was unable to resist her stroking his ego and gave it his best effort. Alena came three times before he petered out, and when he exploded inside her she came one last time and collapsed against him. They lay panting on the bed while the others began stroking their cocks into readiness for the next round.

It was Tim who asked her if she was ready for him.

"Um, yeah ... sure. Lemme grab this pillow, okay?"

"Sure, whatever," he replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.