I Have a Question - Cover

I Have a Question

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My son is leaving stains on his bottom sheet so I ask my sister if her son ever did the same thing. That sure did change things.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

My sister and I have a few things in common that have increasingly made our lives interesting, it seems. We both are single moms of boys. When this all began, Joyce, my older sister, was thirty-eight, and she had a sixteen-year old boy, Neil. I was thirty-six and my son, Kyle, was just fourteen.

I had often asked my sister about things that were going on with Kyle since she had probably already faced the same issues with her son and she was like having a readily-available source of advice on the intricacies of raising a son all on your own.

It's also convenient that we live near one another in a small city in the Midwest and often get together for coffee and such. It was over coffee on one late Sunday morning that this story begins.

I had been noticing stains on my son's sheets, no doubt semen, that were streaked up and down along the middle of the bottom sheet. I was washing them almost every day now. I knew about boy's having nocturnal emissions but wondered if she had ever experienced this with Neil.

So, I asked her.

She laughed a bit, then said, "Does he sleep in the nude?"

"Gee, I don't know. He might. I guess if it happens in his sleep that could be why the sheets are stained. Maybe he sleeps on his front."

"More likely, he's doing what Neil used to do," she said and I asked what that was.

She was silent for a minute, then told me, "Sounds like what Neil used to do. I found the same thing and sat him down and asked him if it was happening after he was asleep. Oh, he really got red. We've always been able to talk about things so I finally got him to tell me. Seems that he liked sleeping in the nude and he would get on his stomach and rub back and forth on the sheet until he got off."

"Oh. So it wasn't when he was asleep at all."

"Nope, he was rubbing himself off and I was doing all the laundry," she laughed. "So I showed him how to do it without making a mess."

"Don't tell me they have a book for that, too?"

Again, she laughed. "No, I went and got a dildo from my room and a bottle of unscented body lotion from my bathroom and brought it in and showed him how to jack-off on his back and clean it up with a few tissues. End of laundry problem."

"What we moms do, huh? Did he ask you about the dildo?"

"No, but I told him it was what women used sometimes, that and vibrators, and he asked me if he could see the things I used. I figured it was a teachable moment and took him in my room and gave him a tour of the toys in the back of my bedside table's top drawer. He was pretty impressed."

Now I laughed.

"Oh, that's good. Glad I asked, Sis."

"What was funny was him telling me he was going to try what I'd shown him and he went back to his room. I asked him later how it was and he gave me a high-sign."

"And now his wastebasket is full of soggy tissues, right?" I asked her, grinning.

She didn't answer and we went on to other things. I did decide to talk with Kyle later in the day.

It was before supper, he was in the kitchen while I got things ready.

"Kyle, can we talk for a few minutes about something? Nothing bad, just something we need to talk about?" He sat down and I sat across from him.

"I've been washing your sheets, well, your bottom sheets almost every day lately and I think I need to talk to you about that."

"Oh, sorry, Mom," he said as his face reddened.

"Nothing's wrong, Kyle, I just wanted to know if the stains happen when you're asleep or, um, when you're awake. Then we can talk about how to, um, do things better so the sheets don't get stained."

"Oh, Mom, do we have to talk about this?"

"I'm assuming that you're rubbing yourself on the mattress and ejaculating on the sheet. There's nothing wrong with getting yourself off, Kyle, I've told you that. But there are ways to keep form soiling the sheets every night. I can show you later."

"You mean you want to, like, um, watch me do it?"

I laughed and told him, "No, I'll just show you how guys usually do it so it's easy for them to clean it up. Let's just wait until later, I promise you I'll try not to embarrass you. So, enough of this for now," and we went on to getting supper ready.

He kept looking at me all through our meal as we ate in front of the television watching the news. I knew he would, no doubt, be both nervous and aroused, by what may come about after we'd eaten and I decided to just let him wonder.

As we were putting our things in the dishwasher, I told him to follow me up to my room. We went in and I opened my bedside drawer and pulled out my favorite dildo, one that was soft and pink and veined, about seven inches long.

"We'll use this, okay, Kyle, have you seen these before? Looked in here before?" I asked, nodding to my sex toys.

"Um, I guess I've kind of looked there," he said sheepishly.

"I'm not surprised, I suppose, I know how curious boys can be. I know you've looked at my underwear. Well, here, you need some lubricant and I've got you this bottle of hand lotion. It's fragrance-free so you won't smell like a flower shop after you've used it."

Then I showed him how to put lotion on his hand and demonstrated on my dildo how to masturbate. Then, how easy it was to use tissues to clean things up.

"See, it's really that easy. And let me know when you need more lotion, I'll get you some more."

"Wow, Mom, I really hated it when you brought this up but, well, I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to wash my sheets all the time. I guess I wasn't thinking about that, all that trouble. This'll make it easier. Thanks," he said as he bent toward me and kissed me ... on the lips, lingering there for several seconds.

Clearly my son was growing up. Even faster than I'd imagined.

So, that cured the stained sheet problem and over the next few weeks I was doing much less laundry, a true blessing in my opinion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.