The Pleasure of Doing Business - Cover

The Pleasure of Doing Business

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lots of people start businesses while they're in college. Here's all about mine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Well, that came about, like I said, when I'd heard about a bunch of girls in one of the dorms who were making sex vids and selling them to porn sites.

I was a business major so I thought, why don't I make sex tapes, too, just tailoring them to what I liked in the world of sex ... older women.

Now I was in college, surrounded, of course, by young women but don't think that there are no older ones around. Mrs. Lee, for example, Virginia Lee.

She was the secretary to my advisor, Dr. Phipps, and I had quite a bit of contact with her at the beginning of my sophomore year, when I was hatching the idea for my business.

Now, Mrs. Lee didn't stand out in a crowd exactly, she rather looked the part of a professor's secretary but I immediately saw beyond the graying hair, eyeglasses and high-necked blouses she typically wore. Her hair was often up, many times in a bun, hardly helping her looks, and I imagined just what she would look like naked, without her glasses and with her hair tumbling across her full breasts. Yes, I love older women.

I was in her office one afternoon, leaving off a draft of a paper I was proposing, when I just decided to go ahead and make a little play.

"Do you ever wear your hair down, Mrs. Lee?"

"Oh, sometimes at home, usually not here."

"I've just wondered how it would look down," I said and she reached back and took it down and shook her head.

"Do you always wear your glasses?" I added and she took them off, telling me that they were for reading and close-up work and didn't wear them for driving or watching television.

"You really look nice like this, you should wear your hair down more often, it's a nice look," I told her and decided to let her get back to work and soon left her office.

I was back a few days later to meet with Dr. Phipps and when I went in her office, her hair was up but when I came back from my meeting, it was down and there were also a few buttons loosened.

"I was wondering, Mrs. Lee, if maybe you would join me sometime for supper, I've wanted to try that little French place over on Seventeenth. I mean, if there isn't a Mr. Lee," as I smiled at the last.

"There's no Mr. Lee, Mr. Hopkins, and I've eaten at the bistro, it's quite good." When she said that I figured I'd struck out. "But it would be nice. Just remember this doesn't mean that I could influence Dr. Phipps in any way in your behalf. That has to be clear."

"Oh, I wouldn't even consider such a thing. It's just that it seemed that you would be the kind of person to enjoy an evening with in a nice place like that."

She smiled rather glowingly and accepted my invitation adding that we best keep the fact to ourselves.

Our dinner was set for a Wednesday evening, I think she preferred a night when there might be fewer university people eating there and I picked her up at her small house on the edge of the town.

We shared a bottle of wine and had a nice meal together with me seeding the evening with a few compliments about her looks, ones that she clearly seemed to appreciate.

She had quickly told me to call her Virginia away from the office which I did, our first names were now the standard.

It was about nine-thirty when we got back to her house and she stopped at her front door to thank me for our evening and I decided to kiss her and to kiss her like it was a date and a date that was certainly sexual even though she was more than twice my age.

So I took her in my arms and kissed her, keeping our lips together, then slipping my tongue through into her warm mouth. She didn't seem to want to end our kiss after that, even sliding her own tongue into mine. I knew then that this was going farther.

Our kissing did break after a few minutes as she asked if I'd like to come in for a nightcap and, of course, I agreed.

"I have an open bottle of red wine in the kitchen, let me get it and a couple of glasses," she said and I told her that I'd help and walked back to her kitchen with her. Once there, we embraced again; it seemed pretty mutual, and this time, our kissing was pretty heated.

After a few minutes of kissing as our hands moved over each other, she pulled back, asking, "You seem to want more than a nightcap, Gary, am I right?"

There it was. I was certainly not going to beat around the bush so I told her, "I'd love a lot more than just a glass of wine. Is there somewhere nice we could take it?"

She picked up the bottle, I took the glasses and we went to her bedroom where I poured as she went into her bathroom to 'get comfortable.'

Virginia came out a few minutes later in a knee-length ivory lace negligee and took her glass as I handed it to her.

I raised my glass, saying, "To tonight," and we touched the rims together and took a sip.

"To tonight. That sounds so nice, Gary. And what might you like tonight?" she said smiling.

"I would like what any healthy male would want standing here in your bedroom looking at such a delectable creature."

She laughed softly and leaned her head in and kissed me softly as her hand went down to rub along the front of my khakis.

"You're thinking naughty thoughts aren't you, Gary? I can tell by this."

"It's certainly giving away what's on my mind, that's true."

"And what's on your mind?"

"Removing that lovely nightie, for one," I said moving my hand to her breast.

"And after that?"

"Getting myself out of these clothes."

"Let's do that now," she grinned and began unbuttoning my shirt as I undid my belt buckle. She pulled my shirt off then, zipped down my fly and pulled my pants to my ankles, slipped off my loafers and socks and I stepped out of my pants to stand there in my boxers.

She knelt down and pulled them to the floor, leaning forward as I watched her open mouth take in my rigid cock and begin sucking. Her hand was up under my balls gently rubbing as her tongue slipped around my head while she sucked. Oh, she was good, very, very good. She was looking up at me knowingly as my hands reached down slipping into the top of her negligee cupping her soft breasts, feeling her hardened nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.