Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1 - Cover

Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by AJ Martin

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Bob sits in his Ford F-150 crushed by the fierce verbal attack from his ex-wife. All he wants is to drink his sorrows away. There's a tap on his window. It's a young woman just wanting him to buy her a bottle. Follow them through their initial meeting and beyond. Note: One of my earliest stories, this was originally posted in several parts. Here they are rewritten and combined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Wrinkled like prunes, Bob and Mandy got up from their lengthy water- logged lovemaking session. Bob grabbed two large towels from the linen closet, wrapping one around Mandy as he gave her a kiss, and twirling the other around himself.

"I've got to Pee," Mandy said to her lover. "Why don't you brush your teeth first, then we can switch."

"Sounds like a plan," Bob replied as he moved to the sink, lifted the toothpaste and his brush from the little holder next to the mirror. In the minute it took for him to clean his mouth, Mandy had finished and snuggled into him, humming into his back, "Mmmm this is nice."

Looking into the mirror and turning a little so Mandy could see around his back and into the mirror, he said, "You know, we have to get back to the bank first thing in the morning."

"Yeah," Mandy replied. "Those checks mom gave you last night.

"I thought she was going to die when Stan yelled at her. He was almost like a Sheriff in an Old Western telling her to 'Get Out Of Town'.

"I was surprised he said that to her but I can understand how upset he was because what she did to me."

"Well, that's all over now," Bob told Mandy. Suddenly he got a surprised look on his face and said, "Wow!!!"

"What?" asked Mandy.

"I just put everything together."

"What?" said Mandy again.

"The checks and the money.

"At the bank today we put in $3,500 into the Custodial Expense account and $21,500 into my personal account. From your mother we got an additional $30,000 for my personal account and $200,000 for the Custodial Expense account." Mandy's eyes bugged out a little as she realized what Bob had said, blurting out, "That's over a quarter-million dollars!"

Turning from looking at her in the mirror, Bob swiveled around and kissed her on the forehead. Holding her tilted-up face in his hands and nose to nose with her, he said, "You're forgetting one other thing my love.

"Stan told us we have another seven-hundred-fifthy-thousand in the Guardian Account your mother had and that's ours too!

"When we put the checks we got tonight in the bank, we're MILLIONAIRS!!!"

"Yeah," sighed Mandy. "No more TV Dinners and New House ... Here we come!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.