Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1 - Cover

Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1

Copyright© 2013 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bob sits in his Ford F-150 crushed by the fierce verbal attack from his ex-wife. All he wants is to drink his sorrows away. There's a tap on his window. It's a young woman just wanting him to buy her a bottle. Follow them through their initial meeting and beyond. Note: One of my earliest stories, this was originally posted in several parts. Here they are rewritten and combined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Stan called over to Mandy asking her what she'd like for lunch. "Pizza!" was her enthusiastic reply.

"Well," said Stan, "How about Emilio's Pizza. It's right across the street behind the park. We can sit down and eat inside."

Mandy told them she'd never eaten in any sort of restaurant, adding, "Not even Burger King or McDonald's."

As they walked through the park toward Emilio's Pizza, Stan told her, "This should be a real treat."

Mandy's step had an unusually huge bounce to it displaying how happy she was. Stan glanced over to Bob and raised his eyebrows showing he had many questions.

Bob just shrugged and told him, "That's what I want to talk about."

"OK. We can eat and then talk." After a pause Stan added, "If this is going to be confidential perhaps we should order 'Take Out'.

"My office is right around the corner."

"Yeah," answered Bob, "I think that's an even better idea. I have a few serious subjects and privacy might be better. I think your conference room would be a great place."

Stan agreed it sounded like his office would be better. When they ordered the pizza and drinks 'To Go', Mandy looked confused. When they told her they'd be going to Stan's office to eat she showed her natural exuberance and said, "That's a fantastic idea."

Once inside Stan's office they gathered around the conference table. For about 15 to 20 minutes Mandy and Bob asked questions about the Park project while they ate their pizza.

When the questions ebbed, Mandy said that Stan was so nice and she couldn't remember when she had ever had anything so good. "That's the best Pizza I've ever had," Mandy commented. Giving Bob a wink it was obvious she was thinking the pizza they'd eaten together the previous day was better.

Stan replied, "I'm glad you liked it.

"I hope the article you two write will be as enthusiastic as the way you ate your Pizza."

They all laughed and then he asked Bob what were the questions he had. He kept it brief, telling Stan that Mandy was 17 and was tossed out of her house for petty reasons.

Stan asked her if what Bob had said was true. She nodded saying, "Yes."

Bob continued, mentioning Mandy was still a minor. He asked Stan, "Would it be possible for me to be made her Legal Guardian? That way I could take over adult responsibility for her.

"Which I will gladly do," he added.

Stan thought for a second and said that might be a problem if her parents didn't agree. If they didn't agree, she could file a suit with the courts and force the Guardianship.

"Although It might be better for her to file for 'Emancipation' because it might be easier.

"When are you going to be 18?" asked Stan.

"In three months," she replied.

Looking at Bob, Stan told him to file the Emancipation papers and get approval from the court usually takes much longer than 3 months. Because Mandy is 17, CPS wouldn't get involved. It would cause lots of problems if she were under 16.

"I think the easiest solution would be for me to draw up guardianship papers and mail them to Mandy's parents. It appears they don't seem to care anyway.

If they object, then we can file. Her parents can't do anything while the case is pending and when she reaches 18 the whole thing becomes moot."

Bob reiterated, "If at all possible, I'd like to make it legal. I just don't want her parents..."

Mandy butted in telling Stan that her father had died of cancer when she was 12 and they only had her mother to deal with.

Before Bob or Mandy could say anything else, looking shocked, Stan gasped and said, "Oh ... My ... God!

"Wait just a minute.

"Mandy is your name, Amanda Collins?"

When she answered "Yes." Stan said "Oh My God!" again and got up saying, "Hold on a second ... I'll be right back!"

Mandy and Bob looked at each other, not knowing how Stan had known her name or what had just happened.

In less than a minute Stan appeared back in the conference room with a thick folder in his hand. He flipped it open, scanned it a few seconds, then asked Mandy if her middle name was "Cynthia."

When she said "Yes," Stan said, "Oh my God. I can't believe this."

Turning first to Bob and then to Mandy he asked, "Your mom's name is Elaine, right?"

"Yes."

Shaking his head from side to side, looking rather pale, Stan said, "Oh My God!" again.

"And she threw you out of the house?"

"Yes. She pushed me out the door and locked it behind me.

"I didn't even have a jacket or anything."

Stan just put his elbows on the table, supporting his head in his hands, shaking his head back and forth. "I can't fucking believe this."

Shortly, raising his head off his hands, looking very upset and stern, he asked again, "She threw YOU out of the house. Right, Mandy?"

"Yes.

"Her current letch of a boyfriend threatened to rape me if I didn't have sex with him. I told my mom. She went ballistic, telling me I was trying to ruin her relationship.

She pushed me out into the street, telling me never to come back and slammed the door. I was out on the street for a week; Nothing to eat, Nothing to wear, until Bob took me in."

Still shaking his head, looking pale to the extent of almost being violently sick, Stan reached over and very painfully picked up the phone on the conference table. Reading a number from the folder, he dialed.

He took a steadying breath then, "Hi Elaine, this is Stan Wilson. I need to ask Amanda a couple of questions. Is she home?

"Oh! ... Really? ... When? ... Really? ... Did you notify the police? ... I understand ... Can you hold on for a second? I'll be right back ... OK." Then Stan pressed a button on the phone.

"Mandy, your Mom says you ran away a week ago and has not seen you since."

Picking up the phone again, Stan said, "Elaine, something's come up. I need you to sign a few papers. If you don't mind, I'll stop by around 7 tonight. Is that OK? ... Thank you. See you then."

In unison, Bob and Mandy, both totally confused, asked Stan what was going on.

"Jeez," he said. "Mandy, I thought I knew you when we met before the dedication. Now I know why.

"To make a long story very short, I drew up your father's will a couple of years before he died. I don't think you were any older than 9 or 10 then. I'd gone to your house to get the papers signed.

"I remember seeing you back then."

"I remember that," she said. "I sat on your lap while they looked over it and my dad signed it!

"I remember!"

Stan laughed, "Yes, I remember that too.

"I don't remember seeing you at your Dad's funeral but I do remember he had 5 million dollars in life insurance from various policies. Because he'd named you sole beneficiary you got 4 million put in trust for you. At each of the milestones, 18, 21, 25 and 30, you'd get one million dollars and the accumulated interest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.