Mandy - The Complete Story - Book 1
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by AJ Martin

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob sits in his Ford F-150 crushed by the fierce verbal attack from his ex-wife. All he wants is to drink his sorrows away. There's a tap on his window. It's a young woman just wanting him to buy her a bottle. Follow them through their initial meeting and beyond. Note: One of my earliest stories, this was originally posted in several parts. Here they are rewritten and combined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Nudism  

Bob had a one bedroom apartment. He lived frugally and truly didn't have much except a heart. When they got into his place Bob told her to go sit down at the kitchen table saying he'd get out some cold beer for them to drink with their pizza.

She sat down rapidly opening the box to pull out another slice. Bob reached for a couple of plates, got two cans of beer from the fridge and set everything down on the table.

She immediately took the beer, popped it open and took a healthy swig. In moments she let out a very unfeminine five second beer-belch and laughed, "I needed that."

Bob laughed too and that helped them both relax a little.

Introductions came as the last two pieces of pizza were being devoured. He started it saying, "By the way, my name is Bob. Bob Milton. Yours?"

She laughed, "Yeah. I knew that.

"Remember, you ordered the Pizza." Then she told him, "My name's Casey Smith." The usual handshakes were followed by a cordial, "Nice to meet you."

Finally getting to the point Bob asked her if she had a place to sleep.

"Well, not really," Casey told him. "My father died about five years ago from cancer. My mom's had a string of horrible live-in boyfriends. Her latest one letched on me something fierce.

"At night after my mom was asleep in bed, many times he would come into my room and feel me up. He even fingered me a couple of times. He was always very rough and loved to hurt me.

"Last week he told me we were going to have sex. I told him no. He grabbed my shirt right below my neck and twisted hard choking me a little. He told me either I was going to be nice little girl for him or he'd rape me.

"I told my mom about it. She said I was lying, trying to wreck her relationship and threw me out. That was a week ago. I've been on the street ever since.

"I'm not a virgin. But telling me he was going to rape me made my stomach turn inside out. I couldn't have lived there a day longer either. Living on the street is real tough."

"Look Casey," Bob started. "You said you would do anything for a bottle. I can understand your saying that but I don't want you to do anything here, with me, that you don't want to do.

Pointing to the nearby counter he continued, "First, if you just want to drink that whole bottle of Rum in one gulp and crash, that's up to you.

"If you want to give me sexual favors, which is what I interpreted you meant when you said 'Anything, ' then that's OK. Just as if you don't want to do anything with me either, that's OK too.

"As you can see," Bob said as he waived his arm slowly around his sparsely furnished apartment. "I don't have much and the only thing I ask is that you don't take anything I have. Don't steal from me.

"That's the only thing I ask. Don't steal from me."

He paused for a moment then told her, "So, I'm guessing you don't have a place to stay. You're welcome to stay here but you'll need to earn your keep by not making a mess.

"Basically what I have, I'm willing to share, as long as you need it. I don't eat fancy but I do ask that if you share what little I have that you also share with the work it takes to keep up this place.

"That means, washing dishes, laundry, maybe even cooking. Not all of everything. Just a share. Oh, and of course, personal hygiene.

"OK?" he asked and got the "OK," response from her he wanted.

Continuing he said, "I don't think you've had a bath in more than a week. Yeah, I can tell. So you'll need to bathe and wash, regularly.

"Remember I'm not expecting any payment from you or anything like sexual favors either.

"Companionship would be nice but it's not required. More than that would be nice too but nothing of a personal nature is required except, civility.

"We do have a small problem though," he pointed out to her. "I don't have any female clothing here but I do have a washer and dryer. At least the clothes you have on your back can get a cleaning.

"While that's being done, I can loan you some of my clothes. Obviously they will not fit you too well. But at least for tonight it'll have to do while your stuff's being washed and dried.

"If you can stand me and you're still here tomorrow we can get you a few things that'll make you feel better. My treat. Sorry, it won't be much, but at least it will be something.

"One more thing," Bob added. "If you're going to stay here for any length of time, it's common courtesy for you to tell me how long you're going to be out. You know, like where you're going and when you expect to return. It's not fair to me for you to just disappear because I'll worry.

"I'll do the same for you.

"So ... Does that sound OK to you," he asked.

Casey wrinkled a little smile at Bob and said, "So far. So good!" as she finished the last bite of pizza.

Strange, Bob thought to himself. She didn't finish her beer. Trying to think back, he didn't remember her taking any after her initial belch. And then he realized, he hadn't taken a drink at all. His beer can was open but still was full. "Maybe there is hope," he thought.

Being able to concentrate on someone else's problems had done the trick. Silently he thanked her. Tomorrow he wouldn't have a raging hangover.

"Look," Bob finally told her, "I think a bath is in order."

Nodding toward the bathroom he added, "I'll put out a wash cloth and towel in there for you. I'll also lend you a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt. I'll put them in there too for you to wear afterward."

"Thanks," she said. "I'd like that."

Then he added, "There's an extra tooth brush in the bathroom you can use too. It's the red one. Mine is blue. Brush your teeth first. You have a wicked case of Tiger Breath."

Bob gathered up one of his paisley adorned boxers and a plain lavender t-shirt. He knew that girls loved to wear boy's boxers and t-shirts so he figured they were a good choice and could double as sleepwear. He laid them on the hamper in the bathroom topping them with a bath towel and wash cloth.

Bob returned to the kitchen and told Casey it was all set up and he'd turned on the bath water for her. He'd even found an old box of bath salts intended as a gift for his ex before she became such a bitch. He'd opened it, added some to her bath water to make the water silky for her and add a nice floral aroma. Bob hoped it would be a nice little surprise for her.

Casey got up and went into the bathroom. Soon he heard her start to brush her teeth.

Bob put away the leavings from dinner and poured the unused beer down the drain. Boilermakers could come later. With the beer cold in the fridge and the bottles sitting on the counter there would be no fumbling. What was going to happen would happen.

He piled a satin sheet, blanket and a pillow on the couch where he assumed she would want to sleep. Then he went into his bedroom got out of his dungarees, shirt and underwear then slipped on his usual nighttime attire; fleece pajama bottoms.

He hadn't noticed that Casey didn't close the bathroom door. Nor had she pulled the shower curtain across the bathtub. He was thirsty and as he walked by the bathroom doorway to get some juice from the fridge, Casey called out to him.

Bob, looked into the bathroom and there was Casey sitting in the tub smiling at him. Although he was startled a little he smiled back and said, "Yes?"

She had suds all over her shoulders, arms and plenty on her chest sort of hiding herself in a billowing cloud of suds. She looked like a cherub with a soapy white bob on her head.

He didn't enter the bathroom. From the doorway he savored the sight of a female in his bathroom. "It's been such a long time," he thought to himself.

She was smiling at him. "Would you mind? Do you have some shampoo? I'd really like to do my hair. It is so greasy and dirty."

"Sure," he replied. Strolling into the bathroom he modestly tried to avert his eyes. Reaching the utility closet he got out a fresh bottle. Turning to hand it to Casey, he stopped dead in his tracks. There she was, standing up in the tub.

His breath caught in his throat. Yeah, there was a lot of soap foam all over her but her figure was phenomenal. Even though they were caught up in the soapy foam he could see her breasts were not too large and not too small either. Her hips flared and her stomach was flat. She looked so mature and so youthful at the same time

Because she had been sitting in the tub there were no soap suds below her waistline. He could see she was clean shaven except for a hint of stubble and there was a nice space between her thighs accentuating her sex.

Bob struggled with all of his might not to stare. Not to let lust boil up from his loins. It took all of his strength to take the three steps to her and shakily hand her the shampoo.

"Thank you," said Casey.

Smiling at him she took hold onto the hand he had extended toward her clutching the shampoo. Speaking softly looking solidly into his eyes she said, "You don't have to go.

"Why don't you keep me company. I've been avoiding just about everyone for a week now and having someone to talk to is comforting."

Seeing hesitation and confusion in his eyes she moved toward him to the edge of the tub dividing the distance between them in half. Pleading she said softly, "Please?" and lifted the shampoo from his grasp.

Bob said, "OK." Shifting over to the toilet he put down the seat cover and sat on it. Not wanting to appear rude by staring at her he placed his hands on his lap and kept his visual attention centered there.

"Hey, I'm over here," Casey said to him fairly soon.

Looking up and over at her Bob apologized, "Sorry. I just didn't want to be rude by staring at you.

"You're very beautiful and to be honest I haven't had a nude woman or more specifically any woman in this apartment since I moved in here over 5 years ago."

"Really?" Casey asked. "A handsome guy like you should have women crawling over him."

By then Casey was reclining back against the far edge of the bathtub, twirling a locket of her hair as she looked at him. Still a radiant smile on her face. The soap suds had disappeared and her breasts were unadorned so he could measure them with his eyes.

She asked,"Like them?" erotically lifting them with the webbing of her stretched open hands.

Very embarrassed that he had looked too long he averted his line of sight right back to his hands lowering his head a little.

By the time he said, "I'm sorry," Casey was right there kneeling, puddling the floor in front of him. Looking softly up into his eyes she told him, "Look Bob. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you.

"I know you're trying real hard to be a gentleman. I appreciate that. I may only be 22 but I'm not a little girl. I like the way you look at me. Yes, I can see the desire there in your eyes and I appreciate how you're restraining yourself."

Reaching up her right hand, passing it lightly over his cheek she continued, "I don't mind if you look at me. It makes me feel sexy; wanted ... and not by someone who intends to rape me.

"Yeah, I understand how the male anatomy works and I saw that little tent pop up in your pajama bottoms a moment ago. Don't worry. I won't take it the wrong way. Look all you want.

"Don't worry about anything else either. I'm sure you won't ask me so if or when the time comes, I'll ask you.

Still looking up at him, her knees on the cold tile floor, she said very softly, almost pleading, "OK?"

Bob was having difficulty processing what he'd just heard. He played it over in his mind reassuring himself he'd heard right. He slowly nodded his head looking her straight in the eyes and said, "Sure. I'd like that."

Then the next series of events blew his mind right to the moon. Still kneeling in front of him she placed her hands on his and scooted back a little as she said. "Bob. Will you stand up for a second."

When he was upright, she looked up into his face and dropped his hands.

She placed hers on his hips saying, "Look, I'd like to see what we are dealing with here."

Bob couldn't believe what was happening but hoped what he thought might happen, would. "If you're sure. It's fine," he replied.

Slowly, Casey untied the bow in the front of his pajamas and then slid them down to his ankles. Just looking at him, not touching, making sure he was OK with what she had done she watched as his penis grew in dimension.

"Sorry," he said. "It has a life of his own. Nobody has ever really seen me nude before. Not even my wife. We had to do it under the covers. I never saw her either. "That's why it was such a delight to see you naked."

"Don't worry Bob. I wouldn't've done this in just the very short time I've known you if I didn't trust you." Standing up she took his hands in hers once again saying, "Now, I need someone to wash my back. Please?"

Stepping backward toward the bathtub still holding his hands she brought him into the bathtub with her. Telling him to sit down at the far end she sat between his legs. As she snuggled back against him his penis cranked down between her butt cheeks.

Casey laughed and said, "This will not do. You must be very uncomfortable." Sliding forward a little she reached her right hand behind herself and lifted him up as she slid back against him.

Bob let out a little hum, "Mmmmm," when she'd touched him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked.

"No. I loved it actually. Like I told you it's been over 5 years."

"Oh. I forgot.

"Well, here's the wash cloth and the soap. You wash my back and I'll find something to hold onto that will make you feel good.

"OK?"

Before Bob could answer Casey had both her hands behind her gently putting one hand under and around his balls. The other wrapped softly around his penis. Bob let out a light gasp at her silken touch.

"I take that as a yes," she laughed.

Then she added, "Remember, you're supposed to wash my back. Then I need my hair shampooed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.