J Is for Jerk Off

by BIC

Copyright© 2013 by BIC

Coming of Age Sex Story: Jerry at 14 feels so lucky to be allowed to join a secret club with guys a few years older than he. He has a chance to be in the inner circle as the club demonstrates its members' manhood.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

The game was quite simple: Any jerk could play, so to speak. You didn't have to use your mind. just your hand. Or. if you were really 'lucky', you could manage the game with your hands tied behind your back.

The game was nearly universal: Boys around the world played a variation of the game. Since the dawn of time, boys and men engaged in some sort of sport based on this game. Boys have always like playing with their balls. Usually it was played in the bathroom or bedroom late at night. In rural areas it might be played in a field or in the barn or other out building.

The game was suitable for boys: It was very much a male thing, mostly played by boys aged 14 to 16. Sometimes a girl would be invited to participate but only in a special role which made her the center of attention.

The game was played with eleven participants: When dice were used in the game there would have to be eleven male participants, ten of whom would win the right to join in harmony and celebrate the eleventh in a fitting manner.

The game was part game of chance, part initiation: Chance was in play through the random throw of two dice. But the one selected by this chance throw, also known as ' the toss', was more than a lottery gamer. Indeed, his lot was fated by the toss. His fate was his initiation into the society of men ( well, teenage society.)

The game was for a circle of close buddies: Players considered themselves best-buds and unspoken agreement and boyhood honour bound them all in a secret circle of friendship. In Britain they would call each other mates and that relationship was sacred.

The game was about male bonding for early teens: There is a certain sanctity that comes from loyalty, honour and mutual commitment. In teenage boys it is the foundation of male identity, especially as it's developing for the first time in a boys' group or, later in life, in organizations and institutions based on male supremacy and service. The game in question demanded both male loyalty and service. Very male service.

The game was a chance for guys to masturbate together: Comradeship, physical unity and release as well as openness and honesty; these high qualities were fostered by the game. But, of course, the game had its darker side too. It could be used to isolate any one member whom the gang considered an outcast, an upstart or just a total jerk. Then the manly art of communal masturbation would be practiced with a dual purpose: to unify the group and validate their 'essence' while at the same time to castigate the offender in such manner that he got his comeuppance ( so to speak.)

The game was designed for ten guys to be in a circle with the eleventh guy to be center of attention. Sometimes logistics dictated that only a smaller circle ( say five guys ) was possible. In those circumstances, like an alleyway, all ten would join in but in two successive circles. So the lucky eleventh boy would be front and center twice, each time receiving the blessings of five of his brothers.

The game was meant to signify a new beginning, a re-birth, for the lucky winner: Accordingly, the eleventh boy in the center of the circle must be as a new-born babe, innocent, vulnerable, grateful to and at the mercy of those around him. Therefore he must strip naked and hand over each article of clothing to his Brothers of the Circle.

The game was meant to be a bond between Brothers of the Circle: Therefore, the lucky eleventh would be the symbol incarnate of that bond and suffer his fate with his hands tightly bound behind his back as he kneels naked in the Circle of Brotherhood.

The game was called 'The Circle Jerk': And for a good reason.

Jerry Jennings was very nervous but also very excited. The guys he'd been trying to hang out with for the last three months had finally let him into their inner circle. Just last week he had been invited over to Gordie's place, well, his dad's storage locker actually. And there he and four of the group sat around, smoked some contraband cigarettes and read old copies of Playboy and Hustler. For a fourteen year old boy from the suburbs this was heaven.

Jerry was only just going into 9th Grade in September, whereas his new best buds ( they insisted he call them that ) were already juniors. And some had even started to shave ... their faces, that is, not their pubic hair ... although that was said to be the fashion among college men these days. Jerry could have boasted about his blossoming crotch curls, but his facial cheek skin was like a baby's bottom, soft, smooth and hairless. But his first steps toward manhood had been taken and today he's be well on his way to macho manhood.

Today Jerry would be playing the Circle Game with the guys; and not just the fellows he'd already met, but the entire Kensington Club Gang. All ten of them were meeting this morning behind the Staples Building by Terrence Drive. Jerry was told exactly what to wear, ten items of clothing: two socks, two shoes, shirt, undershirt, jeans, belt and underpants. All the guys would be similarly attired.

As Jerry rode his bike along the two miles of residential streets to the mall and Staples, he was excited that his new brothers would be joining in and welcoming him in their most sacred of ceremonies. he would be taking the same chance as they would and that made him feel an equal already. He was anxious, though, he wasn't filled in yet on the nature of the Circle Game, just that on special occasions all Club members took part and equally took their chances on winning the highest honour. Jerry had a one in eleven chance to be so blessed!

But, alas, he was not likely to be chosen because the method of choosing was a combination of card draw and dice toss. Yesterday the cards, numbered from 2 - 12 were picked at random and each member was sent his. Jerry got 12. The point was to have 11 numbers to match a throw of the dice which would happen just before the Circle Ceremony to determine the Inner Circle winner. Jerry so wanted to be in the Inner Circle, the highest honour in the Club. But having the 12, like 2, would decrease his chances because there was only one way to throw Boxcars ( or Snake Eyes ) and so many ways to throw a 7 or 8 or most other numbers. So statistically, he didn't have as great a chance. But he still hoped.

Jerry arrived at last. The trysting spot was a small area behind the dumpster in the back of Staples. A shopping cart and some debris were around the bin, but the place was otherwise deserted. It was just 5:25 a.m. and the sun was due to rise in half an hour. The Circle Game was secret and had to be played in the light and in a public / outdoors place, but with little chance of being seen by those outside the circle. The other lads were already there and looking impatient. Jerry hoped he hadn't blown his chances. Close, but not quite.

The guys greeted him and Danny, the leader of the Club, introduced him to the guys he hadn't met yet. Then it began. Danny asked each guy to present his card; which they did. The he explained for all newcomers that the ritual would be laid out in detail as it proceeded and not before. That each aspect of the Circle Game must flow naturally and not be second-guessed because the magic of the moment and meaning of the rite would be lost.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.