Darkness and Light - Cover

Darkness and Light

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Chapter 6: Questions and Answers

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Questions and Answers - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

When Jenaya woke up she knew something was wrong before she had even opened her eyes. Outside her window, about twenty yards to the left stood an old alder. At night an owl frequently used the tree as a look-out for its hunt. Jenaya liked to watch the bird while it was overlooking the garden. The owl’s calm patience always had a soothing effect on her, not tonight though. Tonight the owl was a pulsing presence in Jenaya’s awareness. Its surprisingly high frequency heartbeat was absently noticed as Jenaya felt coldness grasp her own much slower beating heart. She slowly opened her eyes. There were no colors, but Jenaya had a clear view of the familiar surroundings; disturbingly so, as there was no light in her room. Her body felt strange to her as well, too strong and too fast, she had to pay attention to her movements as she got out of bed.

Her whole life she had secretly collected and studied all she could find about the legendary Kingdom Gol-Gunthay, the home of the Vampires, her ancestry. Now standing in front of her dressing mirror and inspecting her image, she remembered that once she had read that vampires wouldn’t show in a mirror. Obviously the author of that report was mistaken. She noticed some changes. Her formerly rather thin lips looked fuller; her skin maybe a bit paler, but she couldn’t be sure about that without lights and color. Her tall, slim body seemed to be a bit more sinewy, but without fangs or claws she still looked like an ordinary human being. Jenaya was thinking about the one legend she didn’t want to be true, but she was determined to find out about it soon enough. Opening a chest she selected a long midnight-blue gown to dress and out of another casket she took a wickedly curved, and very sharp dagger.

Jenaya met some servants and soldiers on her way through the corridors of the palace, but none of them seemed to notice anything unusual about her. At the end of the final corridor of her short journey she was confronted with a different kind of guard. A curse escaped her lips as the sleeping giant of a dog lifted his head from its paws and stared at her. There was something in his gaze that didn’t belong to the eyes of a dog. Suddenly, baring way too many sharp and long teeth, the huge dog yawned, then closed his eyes and resting his head back on his paws, he let out a slightly irritated snuffling sound and was asleep once again. Although Jenaya felt relief, there was something unsettling about the way the dog had obviously disregarded her as a threat.

Entering the quarters of the guests she sensed the beating hearts of them in several of the rooms, but Jenaya was only interested in one of those hearts.


She quietly opened the door to the room and peered inside. All three were sleeping. She would have preferred him to be alone, but she was neither expecting it nor could it be helped. Tightening her grip on the dagger she sneaked closer to the big bed. His sister and the little girl were draped over his sides with his arms around them. Jenaya had planned to thrust the dagger in his heart, or quickly cut his throat, but Athea had her hand on his heart and the girl had wrapped her arms around his neck. Even sleeping they were trying to protect him. It would be easier to lift Athea’s hand rather than unwrapping Menja’s arms. The dagger held high above her head, Jenaya carefully grabbed Athea’s wrist to remove her hand from the target.

“Couldn’t you wait until morning to kill him?” Athea asked mumbling sleepily.

Surprised by the sudden sound of her voice, Jenaya froze in her motion.

“Don’t try to stop me, I’ll kill him,” Jenaya whispered in return, but still didn’t move.

“I won’t, just be careful and don’t cut little Menja, that would be bad,” Athea replied still drowsy.

“Me? Why would she do that, I didn’t do anything,” Menja asked, sounding more surprised than scared.

“I don’t believe Jenaya is an expert at murdering someone in his sleep and you are wrapped all around Roban. Such an accident could happen easily,” Athea answered grinning at the wide-eyed Menja.

“You’re just trying to scare me and the moment I take my arms off his neck you’ll wrap yours around him! I was faster when we went to bed, that’s cheating!” Menja replied, grinning as well.

“It would have been so easy; he isn’t even waking up now. I guess that means that part of the legends is true and you knew it,” Jenaya said sounding defeated.

“Athea told me you would come after you woke up tonight and I told Bosko to look for you. He wouldn’t have let you pass if you could have done something bad to my brother. A big brother is a guardian, but his little sisters have to protect him too,” Menja proudly explained.

“Menja is right; besides, Roban would have been awake long before you entered the room if you were a threat to him. He may look like he is sleeping, but the beast never sleeps, that’s Destruction’s pet name,” Athea added yawning.

“So I can’t even kill him for what he did to me?” Jenaya asked with tears in her eyes.

“It was Roban who changed you, Jenaya, but you should blame Iane and me just as much. There are other reasons as well, but a vampire’s guaranteed loyalty to her sire was an important one for us to suggest it to Roban. You will become the mother of his child and one day you would have had to tell her that you killed her father. You wouldn’t want that Jenaya,” Athea told her gently.

“Loyalty? Blind obedience you mean. Even if he ordered me to kill his child I would mindlessly obey. His blood is enslaving me and I’ll need it all my life. I don’t want to live as a puppet on a string, but I can’t even kill myself without him allowing it,” Jenaya was crying openly now.

“For years you were Leandris’ harem overseer and now you’re crying about your lost freedom. Do you really expect my sympathy?” Athea asked laughing. “Stop with the drama already. Outside of a battlefield Roban doesn’t order anyone to do anything, aside from Iane to cum now and then, but that’s another matter. Iane and I, we like to order people around, a bad habit that we share. Believe me, you should be happy none of us could have done it, we haven’t felt any reluctance to suggest your transformation. I’ll give you a fair chance though. Menja is young, but very smart and has a kind soul, maybe your tears will work on her. Convince her to let you go and we’ll tell Roban,” Athea offered calmly.

Jenaya looked from Athea to Menja, who had let go of Roban’s neck and was kneeling at his side now listening intently. Tilting her head and knitting her brows, Menja returned Jenaya’s gaze.

“Athea told me that my brother made you a Vampire. You’re stronger and faster now and the mama of little Kita should be strong and fast to protect her. You will never betray my brother and that’s good too. Why are you crying?” Menja asked skeptically.

If Athea hadn’t lied to her, this child was her last chance to regain her freedom. Jenaya had to answer her question and make her understand. Why was she crying? She tried to think of reasons a little girl like Menja could comprehend. Once she was a little girl herself, what was important for her ... Unbidden an image was pushing every other thought aside; a woman’s face distorted from pain. It was Jenaya’s earliest memory; her starving mother smiling at her. Guided by Athea’s hands Jenaya laid down on the bed as a new stream of tears flooded her eyes.

She fell asleep a little while later, still crying and clinging to Roban’s body.


Roban opened his eyes when he felt a small hand touching his shoulder. It was morning and he was looking up into the sea-green eyes of the little girl kneeling on his chest and grinning at him.

“Athea told me to wake you up. Our breakfast is ready and if you want to eat something before the Queen comes you have to get up now. I brought Bosko some food, but I’m hungry too and was waiting for you, because I like to sit on your lap when I eat at a table. Chairs and tables aren’t made for someone my size, and my arms are too short to reach everything I want. That’s why I need you,” Menja explained patiently.

Turning his head he was looking into another pair of eyes. They were sparkling blue and returning his gaze intently. Her head resting on his shoulder, Jenaya was lying at his side.

“Jenaya will come with us. She is my sister now too, so you better be nice to her. If you’re good and don’t tease her, maybe she won’t want to kill you anymore,” Menja admonished sternly.

“I doubt he can be that good, but I’ll hold my judgment for a while,” Jenaya commented, while she stood up and tried to smooth the wrinkles out of her gown.

They left him to get dressed and a short while later Roban was ready to follow.


They were sitting around the table eating and like the day before there was an awkward silence.

“Where are Nigulla and Patessa? I haven’t seen them since yesterday morning,” Ynerca asked Iane.

“After yesterday’s breakfast conversation they asked me if they would have to make a decision as well. I told them what they already should have known; they are priestesses of my mother and if they believe in her she would answer their question. They went to a temple of Ipochone here in Paras to pray for enlightenment,” Iane answered dryly.

“Iane, if we can’t trust them anymore they will have to go,” Athea replied glaring at Iane.

“Do I look like a fat Warlord? When Nigulla and Patessa come back, my mother will have answered their question and they will have to answer mine. But if I don’t like their answer they won’t go anywhere ever again,” Iane replied returning Athea’s glare.

Seemingly satisfied Athea nodded and stopped glaring at Iane. The formerly awkward silence was replaced by a shocked one as the meaning of Iane’s statement became clear to the others as well. They didn’t have time to digest this revelation, because Bosko trudged into the room and his entourage caught everyone’s attention. Two very anxious looking guards were following him as well as a scowling Queen of Ghota.

“You successfully and bravely protected your Queen from this rabid beast and now you can leave,” Leandris dismissed her guards.

The royal guards watched the big dog sitting calmly on his haunches and left wondering if it was just their imagination or if the dog had really grinned at them.

Leandris sat down at the table and watched the group, but quickly focused her gaze on Jenaya.

“Athea told me Roban made you a Vampire, but when I look at you all I can see is a traitor,” Leandris told Jenaya, her voice full of condemnation.

“That doesn’t surprise me Leandris. All you ever see is what you want to see. What do you see when you look in a mirror? A considerate ruler of her country, or maybe a caring friend, anyone who would deserve the loyalty you demand? I know what you see Leandris, nothing but yourself,” Jenaya coldly replied.

“Roban and his escort are my guests, but you are my servant Jenaya. Nothing that’s happened has changed that,” the Queen said sneering.

Leandris smile was frozen on her face and her eyes opened wide when she felt the cold touch of a blade at her throat. She blinked, realizing Jenaya was suddenly standing next to her and staring down in her eyes.

“You are wrong Leandris and finally I understand. I took the dagger you feel at your throat to kill Roban. I wanted to kill him because he took away my freedom, but I never was free. My love for you enslaved me as much as his blood does. Now I’m bound to him, but I’m free of you and maybe he will be even worthy of my loyalty. Something you never were.

Take good care of the child in your womb, she is mine. It’s the life you owe me. The life of the little girl your mother bought for you as a present, because she is dead now.

Look in my eyes Leandris. I will be back the day you give birth to my child, and nothing in this world will keep me away.”

Leandris watched the dagger fall into her lap, but she never saw Jenaya leave. She was just gone.

“I think a scorned vampire lover is something I should definitely try to avoid in my future,” Ynerca whispered breathlessly.

“I would praise your wisdom, but when I look at some of your present lovers, I fear you wouldn’t be any better off with them being furious at you,” Rhabina replied whispering too.

Looking at the dagger in her lap, a shiver ran down the queen’s spine.

“It looks like I’ll need a new harem overseer. Would one of you ladies be interested in that position?” Leandris asked smiling, regaining her composure.

“All business we had in Ghota at this time is finished. Jenaya, Meyra and Chalissa will come with us and we soon will leave your kingdom. What do you want Leandris?” Athea asked ignoring her question.

“How can you be sure that the one session we had last night, was enough to guarantee my pregnancy? I’m expecting my menses in two weeks, until then Roban and I should use every opportunity to make sure our deal is successfully completed. This is a matter of utmost importance to me and my country and I hope you understand what it means when I tell you that I have to insist on it as the Queen of Ghota,” Leandris answered with a self-confident smile.

Suddenly Menja jumped off Roban’s lap and ran across the room to her dog at the entrance.

“I didn’t understand everything you said, but I know my brother and sisters are angry and will scold you now. I want to ask Meyra to do my hair and Bosko will find her for me.” Turning around and looking at Leandris she finished, “Bosko is my hunting-dog”, and then Menja skipped away with Bosko trotting at her side.

Leandris looked again at the people sitting around the table. Their faces were showing many varying emotions, but no one was returning her smile. She watched Iane rise from her seat and with an easy motion open and drop her robe. Leandris eyes were immediately drawn to her naked perfection. She was salivating and feeling hunger as she watched every step of the glorious Goddess. Iane was talking as she walked around the table and she was talking to her. Leandris listened, feeling delighted to be worthy of her attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.