Darkness and Light - Cover

Darkness and Light

Copyright© 2013 by Robberhands

Chapter 3: The wish of a Queen

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The wish of a Queen - This is the continuation of Law of the Blood. If you didn't read it, there is no point reading this one. If you didn't like it, you shouldn't bother either, because you won't like this one any better. Those of you who did read Law of the Blood and did like it, I hope you will have fun again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

After Athea’s decision to leave Falkath, they sent servants to call for the Clan-Chiefs. Now back at the hall, Roban had taken his seat on the Throne of Blood. He watched the opposing forces; about fifty Norgar Clan-Chiefs, Ognar and Gyorak among them, were facing his little sister with Iane at her side. The rest of their friends had fanned out behind them.

“I called for you to let you know about some decisions I have made,” Athea told the gathered Chiefs.

“You mean decisions, the Chieftain, your brother has made,” one of the men interrupted angrily.

“There was no hidden meaning within my words and it makes no difference for you. We will use one of Ognar’s ships to leave Falkath this evening and sail to Ghota. Ognar is in command of the fleet, but the target has changed. We are at war with the Manthakin and their allies. As soon as the gathering of the fleet is completed, you will sail to Vernya and join forces with the Ghallan-Clans and Notabir. Gyorak will rule over Falkath in our absence,” Athea proclaimed unperturbed.

“Ognar is too young and inexperienced to lead our fleet and Gyorak isn’t even a Clan-Chief. He can’t rule in your brother’s stead,” the Chief replied outraged.

“Gyorak took in Kaias’ mate and daughters, so it’s only fair that he receive all of Kaias’ estate and possessions as well. Since he doesn’t have children, Wogan, Kaias’ son will become his heir. That makes Gyorak a Clan-Chief.

Ognar did just fine sailing between Vernya and Falkath and that’s all that’s needed. Once you’re in Vernya your Chieftain will lead the combined forces against the Manthakin, but maybe you believe he’s too young and inexperienced as well. In that case, step into the Circle of Challenge and let your Chieftain know of your objections.

You seem to believe this is a discussion, but let me assure you, it’s not.” Athea’s voice was cold and emotionless, but her eyes were glowing dangerously.

The Chief watched the silent figure sitting on the Throne of Blood. He looked at his face, but couldn’t see it clearly. From the distance it seemed like the light from the flickering torches was avoiding his eyes and leaving his face cast in shadows.

The Chief bowed and wordlessly stepped back among the others. No, he wouldn’t challenge his Chieftain.


Three weeks later an obviously excited soldier entered a hall at the royal palace of Paras. He was searching for his Queen and had finally found her.

“A Norgar ship is approaching the harbor my Queen. A single ship and it’s flying a blood-red flag,” he reported breathlessly.

Leandris thought for a moment before she responded.

“Well, since the new Chieftain isn’t a Norgar, maybe he isn’t as uncivilized as the rest of the brutes. He probably sent a mediator for negotiations before he decides to raid Paras,” she mused. “Let the ship anchor and lead their party to the throne-hall.”

An hour later another, but no less excited, soldier entered the throne-hall.

“On board the ship was a young man claiming to be the Norgar Chieftain. He said he is Roban son of Maghon, the former Norgar Chieftain. He and an entourage of woman and girls are being led to the palace as you ordered. They will arrive within the hour, my Queen.”

Leandris stared at the man and her calm expression changed. Jenaya was at her side, placed her hand soothingly on Leandris shoulder and whispered to her.

“Stay calm Leandris. Don’t let your anger surface. Let us watch this party before you talk to them. That will give you time to calm down and we will have a first impression of whom we have to deal with.”

The Queen glared at her friend, but gave a short nod and followed Jenaya. They went up to a secret room from where they could overlook the throne-hall without anyone noticing them. They didn’t have to wait for long before the great double-doors to the throne-hall opened. Twenty soldiers of Ghota’s royal guards escorted Roban and the women inside and to the center of the empty hall.

“Look at them, the horny boy has surrounded himself with a personal harem and most of them are just little girls!” The sound of Leandris’ laughter was condemning.

The suggestion to look wasn’t needed; Jenaya was already intently watching the group.

“Leandris, you are the Queen of Ghota, but you’re also my best friend. For once in your life, please listen to me. You made me overseer of your harem for a reason and now I beg you to remember that reason. I have a natural talent; I can see a lot just looking at people. Did you see Roban’s eyes? He isn’t the oversexed boy who fled from Ghota a year ago. They are in the heart of a hostile country and surrounded by soldiers, but watch them, all of them. Look at the tall, blond beauty at Roban’s side. She doesn’t even glance at the soldiers; they don’t mean anything to her. The small one with the white-hair is impatient and getting angry, but there is no fear. Even the little girl just looks around curiously out of her keen, intelligent eyes.

I also can see you Leandris. Since Roban fled from Ghota you have become more and more moody. At first it was just anger about what happened that day, but that changed. You have changed Leandris! Something is restlessly driving you and it has something to do with Roban. I don’t know what is going on in your mind, but here is what I do know; if you go down there, believing you are dealing with a horny boy and some silly teenage girls, whatever you want to achieve is doomed to fail,” Jenaya beseechingly told her friend.

“Your belief in the mystical is starting to annoy me Jenaya. It was only some months ago that the boy down there fled from Ghota with his tail between his legs, because he knew he had done something he never should have done. Now he’s back with a throng of pretty girls. For what other reason than their beauty should he have collected them, but you think he has changed. For the love of gods, some of them don’t even wear clothes. Maybe he really is Chieftain of the Norgar now, but who knows; maybe he’s not and came here to hide once more. Even if they don’t feel fear right now, I am the Queen of Ghota; this is my country, my palace and my soldiers, what reason should I have to be scared of them? Enough of this nonsense, we will go down and talk to him. Let’s see what he wants and then you and Roban will find out what it is that I want,” Leandris ordered with finality.


A door behind the dais with the throne opened finally, and the Queen of Ghota entered the hall, followed by a group of people. Leandris went straight to her throne, ignoring their group until she sat down on her throne. Then she gestured to one of her followers and the man approached the group.

“The Queen is allowing an audience now, follow me,” her servant told them solemnly.

They did as told and followed him to the throne.

“I’ve seen it with my own eyes, but still can’t believe Iane stayed calm and quiet,” Rhabina whispered to Denyssa on their way to the throne.

“Astonishing, but you can bet she won’t stay calm much longer, and neither will Athea. I can already see steam coming out of her ears,” Denyssa replied whispering as well.

When their group reached the dais the servant stopped them and the Queen addressed them from her heightened position.

“It is obvious to you that I am Leandris, the queen of Ghota. I on the other hand don’t know any of you besides Roban, and even his current status is unknown and questionable. Some introductions are in order; let me know who my guests are.”

Without anyone asking or ordering them to do so, Patessa and Nigulla stepped forward, taking on the task. While Patessa was talking Nigulla was most respectfully gesturing at the people Patessa was introducing to the queen.

“I am Patessa and this is Nigulla, we are priestesses of Keirgonna the Goddess of Lust, known to you as Ipochone. We serve Princess Iane from Erylaness, Ipochone’s daughter. Our mistress is the slave of the Norgar Chieftain, Roban Maghon, son of the God of War. He is with his sister Athea, High-Protector of the Ghallan-Clans from the northern territory of Vernya and Matassaja of the Amazons. The first to her right is Hassika, first daughter and leader of the Amazons. Menja is the Amazons Dreamer, a title comparable to a priestess. Next is Rhabina, the daughter of the former Amazon leader. Ynerca is the sister of Gillyn Canbierra, matriarch of the Canbierra-Clan. Denyssa is a companion and trusted childhood friend of Athea Maghon,” Patessa finished the introductions.

“Well, that was the most amazing introduction I ever heard from a naked priestess,” Leandris dryly commented.

The Queen’s comment made her surrounding advisers break out in laughter; all but Jenaya and none of the group they were facing was laughing either.

“I knew it!” Denyssa hastily whispered as she heard Iane starting to talk.

“She is quite pretty, but her stupidity has to be terribly annoying,” Iane stated, calmly watching the queen.

Athea was the next to talk and interrupt the stunned silence Iane’s undisguised insult of the Queen had caused.

“She isn’t stupid; it’s just a failure at assessing the current situation. You heard she isn’t sure about Roban’s status, obviously there was no time for her to receive the needed information,” she surmised as calm as Iane.

“If she doesn’t have this information, all the more reason to act carefully, so to act like she has is still a clear sign of stupidity,” Iane argued, unconcerned about the stares she received for her remarks.

“You’re insulting me in my palace, surrounded by my soldiers, but you are telling me I am the one who fails to assess the situation?” Leandris asked, barely able to contain her fury.

“Don’t continue that line of thinking Leandris; it would be a much bigger mistake. We are women and even when fighting we still are able to see shades of gray. My brother’s view turns to black or white at these times; you’re either a friend or you’re dead. I know you don’t understand, so let me tell you some other facts.

You have heard Urgon became Chieftain of the Norgar. I’m also sure you know he was planning a raid on Paras. I’ll make it simple; Urgon is dead, Roban killed him and now he is the Norgar Chieftain. The Norgar fleet is still gathering at Falkath, but no longer to raid your country. That means you have just threatened the man who is standing between you and fifty-thousand Norgar warriors. That is something you should be able to understand,” Athea dispassionately expounded.

“If that is all true, and you’re not planning to raid Ghota, why are you here?” Leandris asked, still angry.

“You won’t understand that either; we are here to claim what’s ours. There are two women in your harem, Chalissa and Meyra, they belong to us,” Athea proclaimed.

For the first time, since the start of the argument, emotions became visible on Athea’s face and there was fire in her eyes.

“They belong to us,” Leandris repeated, emphasizing the last word. She was looking curiously at Athea and a little smile appeared on her face before she continued.

“I remember your brother was very possessive and you seem to be even more so. It looks like a family trait. You’ve never seen the women you are talking about, but you claim they belong to you. They fucked your brother for a while, but only because I ordered them to do it. If everyone they fucked on command came here to claim them, I would have to cut them into very little pieces to appease all the demands.”

Leandris paused to laugh out mirthfully and her advisers dutifully joined in her laughter. Jenaya didn’t though; she looked as far away from being amused as could be.

“I tell you what we’ll do. I’m sure your brother told you what a generous host I am. This evening we’ll celebrate your brother’s rise to become the Chieftain of the Norgar and with it the end of the threat to my country. Of course you will be my guests of honor. I think the more informal ambiance will be better suited to further discuss your wishes. Meyra and Chalissa will join us and you will have a chance to meet the women you claim to be yours.

I’ll see you this evening, have a nice day until then; my servants will show you rooms to accommodate all of you,” Leandris dismissed them.

“Roban didn’t say a single word the whole time.” Ynerca noted on their way out.

“This is Athea’s game, the moment Roban talks all games will be over,” Rhabina stated dryly.


Leandris waited for the other advisers to leave before she approached Jenaya.

“You were partly right; some of those girls were amazingly brazen and arrogant for someone that young. Did you hear the supposed slave talking to me? She openly insulted me in my home, and in front of everyone! She will have to pay for that, but overall it wasn’t as bad as you suspected. Roban didn’t say a word; he still remembers who the Queen is here,” Leandris summed up the meeting.

“I was watching the others while you were arguing with Athea and Iane. The one they introduced to you as Denyssa; she has the kindest eyes I’ve ever seen. I could see the compassion in them while she was looking at you. That was until your last remark about Chalissa and Meyra, and then it died,” Jenaya sadly told her.

“What are you talking about, compassion, for me? Why should I want her compassion? Have you lost your mind, you are ridiculous Jenaya,” the Queen huffed.

“You’ve never listened to anyone Leandris and you didn’t today. Roban’s sister Athea, I saw her eyes and the way she was looking at you when she told you Meyra and Chalissa belonged to them. She never said those are the only ones they came to claim.”

“Enough of your nonsense Jenaya, I am your Queen, you will be at the celebration this evening; there you will see who rules this kingdom!” Leandris commanded.

“Yes my Queen, I am sure I will,” Jenaya replied, the sadness had never left her voice.


At first they didn’t look like a group of young people on their way to a celebration, but more like soldiers marching into a battle. That slowly changed as a servant led them through the spacious corridors of the beautiful palace. Menja’s excitement and exuberance was contagious; skipping and babbling without a break, she was slowly but surely wearing them down.

“This will be my first real adult party! Roban said music will be played by real musicians and maybe even dancers will be there. Servants will carry around trays loaded with food and you can take as much as you want. I will eat and try everything ‘til I can’t walk no more. My brother will have to carry me back to our rooms,” Menja was telling Ynerca and she couldn’t help but smile at the joy she saw on the little girl’s face.

“I’m a bit sad that Bosko wasn’t allowed to come with us, but I promised to get sample treats for him too and I have an empty bag with me; do you think someone will mind?”

“I think no one will ever be able to say no to you,” Ynerca replied grinning.

“Good! I always watch Athea carefully when she wants something from Roban. I’m not that good with the things she can do with her eyelashes, but I can make my eyes look almost as huge as hers when I look at him, and I can pout just like her! I’m even better than she is with the little girl voice,” Menja proudly stated.

“Shhh, you have to keep these things a secret or they won’t work anymore,” Ynerca warned her grinning.

“Don’t let her scare you Menja. Although everyone knows that’s what we’re doing and why, these things will always work. Men are helpless, it’s magic,” Denyssa told her laughing.

“Who’s the bad influence now?” Roban asked grumbling, but only got giggles in response to his question.


They finally reached their destination, a portal that led into a large open atrium. More than a hundred people were mingling around. Musicians were playing, and on one side of the room a stage was raised where dancers were entertaining their audience. Servants were carrying trays with exotic looking food, or decanters with wine and other beverages. It was all that Menja had hoped for.

The moment they entered a bell was rung and all noise instantly silenced.

“Here they are, our guests of honor; the new Norgar Chieftain, Roban Maghon with his entourage of beautiful noble women. The list of their titles was too long for me to remember and I’m not as good as the priestesses of Ipochone at introductions. You’ll have to ask the two naked ladies for all of it. Nevertheless, I want to show my guests our heartfelt welcome!” Queen Leandris cheered and her audience applauded Roban and everyone around him as they were led through the room.

When they finally reached the Queen, Menja’s eyes couldn’t possibly become any bigger nor her smile any wider.

“At least my youngest guest liked her welcome,” Leandris noted grinning at Menja and received her enthusiastic nodding in confirmation.

“Of course I hope you all will enjoy this celebration. Look around you and whatever you see and want, take it; whomever you see and want, take them. I am your host and this is my kingdom,” Leandris told them smiling.

Menja was gone like a shot, but none of the others followed her.

“You told us Meyra and Chalissa would be here as well, where are they?” Athea asked, looking intently at the Queen.

“I said that, didn’t I? Let me think ... Ohh, I remember; I ordered them to accompany some guests tonight. They should be around somewhere, or maybe they already left for their quarters. Those merchants from Cordan can’t get enough of something offered to them for free,” Leandris answered shrugging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.